โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Swing Buddies.

221 9 9
By iluvvvme_

Rainbow was bored. She had nothing to do, Her parents were gonna be home from work late, She didn't have any siblings, All of her friends were busy today. So she was just on her phone, There's nothing better to do. 

But then an idea suddenly popped up in Rainbow's mind, She should go to the park. Even though she'll most likely be going alone. She just shrugged, She went to go take a quick shower and she put on a jean jumper that had a white shirt before it. She put on her shoes, Grabbed her phone and her car keys and locked her front door. She got into her car and started it up and drove to the park. 

When Rainbow reached the park, She got out of the car and shut the door. She decided to sit on the bench and listen to music for now. Basically, The park was her chill place every now and then. Even though there were some kids playing at the park, She enjoyed watching the kids at the park play. Brings back old memories from when she was a kid. 

A couple of minutes passed, Rainbow decided she was gonna get on the swing. No one was on it anyway. She got up and placed her phone in the nearest location so she wouldn't lose it. Then she had got on the swing and swung on it for a little bit. Swinging on swings was fun to Rainbow Dash, It helped her relax. 

'Nobody is on these swings but me,' Rainbow thought to herself. 'I wonder who else might come on one of these swings.'

Rainbow smiled in content. It was Sunny outside but there was a little breeze along with it and Rainbow was satisfied with it. Suddenly, Someone else went on the swing next to her on her right. She had blonde hair with a stetson on top, She had tan skin, Emerald eyes and freckles. Rainbow Dash smiled, But she didn't say anything. Yet. But other than that, The girl looked so happy on the swing. Her smile was the cutest thing ever to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow chuckled and continued swinging on the swing.

"Hi." She heard someone say. It was coming from the right side of her. The voice was a Thick Southern accent. She turned to her right and saw the girl who got on the swing a few minutes ago, Rainbow smiled at her. But she also felt butterflies in her stomach. 

"Hey." Rainbow said causally. No one else said anything after that, It was silent between the two teens. The only thing was heard were kids screaming and yelling. But then one of them broke the silence. 

"So..How are you?" The blonde haired girl asked. Rainbow smiled.

"I'm good," Rainbow replied. "How about you?" Rainbow asked. 

"I'm good. Thanks." She said with a warm smile. Her smile made Rainbow's heart wanna skip a beat, Rainbow Dash blushed. 

"Y-You're Welcome." Rainbow stuttered. The girl next to Rainbow Dash giggled. It went silent once again, Rainbow was thinking of asking for her name. But she didn't want to for some reason. 

"So..Can you tell me why you came here?" The girl with Emerald eyes asked, "If you don't mind me asking." She said. 

"Oh..Well I'm only here because I was bored at home. I have no siblings and all of my friends were busy so..I just came here." Rainbow said. The girl next to her had suddenly frowned and sighed.

"You're lucky you have friends," She said with a sad smile. "I don't have any." She said. Rainbow frowned.

"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that." Rainbow said, Not knowing what else to say. 

"It's okay. I'm used to it." She said. "But I'm here just to get some fresh air. I heard it was a little windy outside." The girl with Emerald eyes said with a grin. Rainbow chuckled, She was cute when she was happy.

"So..What's your name?" She asked with a smirk. 

"I'm Rainbow Dash. What's Yours?"

"Applejack." She replied. 

Applejack huh? Rainbow smiled at the name. That was a name Rainbow will remember for a long time. 

"Nice name." Rainbow blurted out. Applejack blushed. Rainbow blushed when she realized what she said out loud. 

"Um..T-Thanks.." Applejack said. 

"You're welcome." Rainbow said, Then it was silent. But it wasn't completely soundless. You could only hear the people that are playing at the park and the wind blowing slightly. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were quietly swinging on the swing. Rainbow decided that she was gonna get to know Applejack. 

"So..Tell me about yourself Applejack." Rainbow said, Breaking the unexpected silence. 

"Well, I'm 16 years old. I'm in 11th grade, I have two siblings and I live with my grandmother." Is all Applejack said. 

"What about your parents? How come you don't live with them?" Rainbow asked, "If you don't mind me asking of course." She added. Applejack didn't reply, She wasn't sure if she should tell her about her parents. It was a bit..personal. But she could trust her right?

"It's okay Applejack, You don't have to tell me if it's too personal." Rainbow said. 

"No..It's okay. But..My parents passed away when I was 6." Applejack said sadly. 

"I'm so sorry Applejack." Rainbow said. Applejack smiled slightly.

"It's okay. I'm used to it." Applejack said with a shrug. 

"You know, I may still have my parents but that doesn't mean my life is exactly perfect. I get bullied in school because of my hair. They assume that I'm a lesbian." Rainbow said.

"Oh...Well are you actually a lesbian?" Applejack asked. 

"Yes.." Rainbow replied. Rainbow bit her lip nervously. To her surprise, Applejack smiled.

"That's a good thing," Applejack said. "I'm a lesbian too. I get bullied for the same thing." Applejack said as she smiled slightly. Rainbow smiled back, She avoided eye contact with Applejack so Applejack wouldn't see her blushing. 

"Anyway, What about you? Tell me about yourself." Applejack said with a cute smirk. 

"Well, I'm Rainbow Dash. As you already know, I'm 17 And I'm in 12th grade, I have no siblings, and I love sports." Rainbow smiled.

"That's cool! I like sports too! Well..Kinda." Applejack said. 

"Cool. Maybe we should play together sometime." Rainbow said,  Applejack's eyes widened a little in shock. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. Of course. That's if you want to." Rainbow said with a wink. 

"Okay..If you say so." Applejack said with a smile.

"Applejack? What other names can I call you? Like..A nickname?" Rainbow asked whilst blushing slightly. Applejack grinned.

"Well..I'm called AJ by most people." Applejack said. 

Hmm..That's a cool nickname. But..Could I also call you Apples?" Rainbow asked with a wink. Applejack blushed a bit. 

"Um..Sure." Applejack said with a slight giggle in her voice. Rainbow giggled also. 

"Okay Apples, You wanna sit on the bench?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded. Both of the teens got off the swing and went to go sit on the bench Rainbow was sitting at before she got on the swing. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Applejack and Rainbow Dash got to know each other a little bit more. A little too much if you ask me, They knew each others ups and downs because obviously they were comfortable talking about it. 

"Hey AJ? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Applejack said. 

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Rainbow asked. Applejack's eyes widened, She was blushing madly. 

"Uh..M-Maybe?" Applejack stuttered, Rainbow laughed.

"Oh..Well I'm only asking because...I have one." Rainbow said. Applejack suddenly smirked. 

"Who is it?" She asked curiously. Rainbow was confident on the outside. But on the inside, She was nervous. And I mean really nervous, She felt like she was gonna explode. She scolded at herself mentally, How was she gonna say this? Her crush was Applejack. Yes, Applejack. It didn't take her long to figure out she had a crush on Applejack. 

"Uh...Well.." Rainbow hesitated for a minute, How was she gonna say this? Rainbow laughed nervously, "Let's just say...She has blonde hair?" Rainbow said nervously. Applejack's eyes widened. True, There's a lot of people with blonde hair in these parts. But why did she have a feeling Rainbow was talking about her? 

"Uh...Are you talking about..Me?" Applejack immediately felt embarrassed after she said that. How could it possibly be her? Applejack quickly covered her face with her hat. She was blushing in embarrassment. Rainbow smiled and gently took the hat off of Applejack's face and placed it on her own head. 

"Yes." Rainbow spoke softly, "It's you." Rainbow said. Applejack blushed and smiled.

"Well..I like you too. More than a friend." Applejack said. 

"Oh and by the way, Please take my hat off." Applejack chuckled. Rainbow shook her head.

"No. There is no way I'm taking this hat off." Rainbow said, Trying to imitate Applejack's voice. Applejack laughed. 

"You will never be able to imitate me," Applejack smirked. "It's impossible." Applejack said. 

"Yeah whatever." Rainbow said. "I can do anything better than you." Rainbow scoffed playfully. 

"Except imitate your voice." Rainbow added. They both laughed. 

"Don't worry. You'll learn." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.6K 634 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
223K 34.8K 91
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
96.8K 1.4K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...