Nae Rishte 2

By SovArshi

Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khush... More

prologue
Decision has been made
a shocking proposal
the new year with a good start
WHAT!
Thanks
7 months later
I am so sorry...
away from here...
this is it.
The Condition is layed.
A week later...
It is going to happen...
I am going to pamper you
The DEVIL and The ANGEL
Reliving old nightmares....
more to it than what meets the eye
Note
Carelessness
Unspoken Realities
Sweet temptions
Shadows of Resilience

Pent Up

2.7K 173 38
By SovArshi

It has been awhile since I last updated I was extremely busy with exams for three months and i finished last Monday and took a week of to relax. So here is the update and another coming by midnight.

While leaving Doctor Karlsson's office Khushi caresses the sonogram and tears form in her eyes. She is going to experience all those feelings again. The morning sickness, the cravings, and the baby's little kicks to her womb indicate that a life was being developed inside her. It was the joy of pregnancy and the beginning of motherhood. Yet these beautiful string of emotions changed in a minuscule amount of time some sort of anxiety developed inside of Khushi. Would her baby survive, will it being to feel the warmth of a mother's embrace or would this pregnancy result in the same outcome as the previous one. All Khushi did the entire trip home looked through the window staring into a world of nothingness, ignoring the outside world. Battling the harsh storm inside her.
She was brought back to reality when her body was jostled by a figure she was yet to recognise as her thoughts were still organizing themselves inside her brain. Unknowingly she covered her womb with her arms in which her baby resided in an attempt to protect it from the oncoming danger that she was yet to recognise. She looked at the person in the eye all her troubles and worries somehow disappeared once she focused on her surroundings.

Khushi's POV...
"Arnavji..." the words just left my mouth as well as a sigh... a sigh of relief. I felt secure under his gaze as I look at him in his eyes.

Arnav: "What's the matter Khushi? Are you okay? Are your abdomen in pain? Are you craving something?" These words that left his mouth were filled with concern and worry.

"Arnavji I am perfectly alright I was just in deep thought that's it. No need to worry so much. Hmmm..." I reply to him with calmness and reassurance that everything is okay but that was my way of reassuring myself at the same time.

Arnavji held my hand leading me out of the car and making sure I did not get hurt.

Arnav: "Watch your step. Be careful of the step."

"Arvanji..." I said with a giggle "I can see clearly you that right."

Arnav: "I do know that. But i have to make sure that the mother of my child faces no difficulty when i am around."

End of POV

While this is going on Lavanya looked at them both a feeling of hurt and envy washed over her. She now knew what to do the Angel and Devil sitting on her shoulders argued till no end until she shushed them both until she agreed to one of them.

She walked behind Arnav and Khushi until they reached the confinement of their home. Arnav led Khushi to the Sofa opposite the fireplace making her sit down facing the fireplace.

Arnav: "Khushi i got a Zoom Meeting in a few minutes so I will be busy until then Lavanya is making dinner and you can relax okay..."

Khushi: "Okay Arnavji don't worry about me I will be perfectly fine."

Arnav: "Okay then let me leave."

once Arnav left Khushi saw Lavanya walking towards dinner. once Khushi was left alone her thoughts started wandering into the part of her brain she closed off.

Khushi's POV...

i felt the nagging numbness invade my body. I don't know if I am ready for this baby. Will I be able to protect it this time? But how could I not keep my first baby safe from this vicious world? guilt seeped through my bloodstream. questions after questions filling up my brain. it was too soon to have a baby. I actually thought that if I got pregnant again I would be able to move on but I simply can't it is eating me up alive. Thinking none stop staring into the sparkling phantom until my eyes started to burn and tear cascade down my cheeks. I felt someone tap my shoulder I look up and saw Lavanya. I felt unknown anger wash over me that I need to let out when I heard her voice.

Lavanya: " Hey Khushi food's ready... Oh My Khushi what happened why are you crying?"

"Can you just shut up Lavanya i don't want to hear your irritating voice."

Lavanya: " Khushi what did I do wrong and why are you speaking to me like this?"

"Don't act dumb Lavanya you and I both know what you did wrong so leave me alone."

I walk away from Lavanya agitated and seething with anger; I open my bedroom and slamming it behind me not caring if I was being rude.
I entered the sanctuary of my bedroom. I pressed my back on the door after slamming it behind me. Slid down to my knees and burst into tears of agony. How am going to manage it is suffocating. I can not stand the presence of Lavanya anymore. Is it just my hormones acting up or is it an unknown pent up frustration that I hid the day I lost my child. I wake up gently from the floor not wanting to cause harm to the new life growing inside of me. Stumbling over to my bed I laid down and cocooned myself in the blanket. Before I knew it I shut my eyes and darkness.

end of Khushi's POV.

Unknown to both women Arnav was witnessing everything and he knew Khushi was out of line but she was pregnant it most probably the hormones so he just brushed it off. Lavanya turned around and saw Arnav behind her and she had tears in her eyes.

Lavanya: "Arnavji I honestly  did not know what I did wrong. She just got angry all of a sudden." She said the last and burst into tears.

Arnav: "Don't take her words to heart Lavanya, Khushi is pregnant so it is mostly likely her hormones acting up ok." He said as he embraced Lavanya.

Lavanya: "You are right Arnavji I can't believe I let her words get to me."

Arnav: "Hmm... okay now let us go and eat."

Lavanya: "Yeah."

Arnav and Lavanya walked towards the dining table for dinner. Arnav grabbed a plate and dished out little portions of the curries and roti that has been prepared.

Lavanya: "Arnavji were are you taking the food to?" She stood up from her chair and askes as he walks away from the table.

Arnav: "For Khushi. " heading towards Khushi's room.

Lavanya: "Oh... um will you be joining her or will you eat with me?" With this question asked Arnav stopped.

Arnav: "I am coming back."

Lavanya: "Great I will wait for you."

Arnav: "Okay."

Lavanya sits back down and Arnav continues walking to Khushi's room.

Arnav's POV...

{Knock Knock Knock}

I knock on Khushi's door and there was no answer. I knock again and still no answer so I decided to enter without permission to make sure she is not hurt.

I enter her room and see her cocooned in her blanket turned in the opposite direction of me. I left the food on her desk. And walk over to her bed, sitting down next to her I begin caressing the crown of her head feeling the strands of her hair passing through my finger tips. I pressed a kiss on her head and woke up to leave. I head flashbacks of us in Lucknow, the mosque,in the temple, in my office. I fell in love with her back then. I had to compromise on my life back then and marry Lavanya but when Khushi left I felt a piece of me shattered and I pulled myself together those four years I had spent with Lavanya I felt sorry for her and tried to love her and give her the status of my wife but I simply could not.
The day I married Khushi and signed the marriage certificate I felt as if i was on cloud nine i finally realised that my love for her never fade it was just thrown in the back of my heart. I felt guilty for feeling that way because Lavanya was still married to me and I pretended to not be interested in Khushi's and my marriage. When Khushi broke down in front of me because of my behaviour i felt like a jerk and I knew that this was not Khushi's fault. So I divided my time between them and never touched Lavanya beside hugging her to provide comfort after Khushi. I felt that it was wrong. Today I am ecstatic I we are expecting our child but also a sense of heart ache since it is a reminder of our first baby. But i had to strong for Khushi. I brought Khushi's food with me as I walk out of Khushi's room because I promised Lavanya to eat dinner with her.

To be continued...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■   
A

uthor's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me tocontinue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
150K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
320K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
13K 745 17
Arnav Singh Raizada a rich, shrewd, arrogant and rude businessman of Delhi who thinks all women are gold diggers until one day, he met a bubbly girl...