Persona F

By daleketchup

In the city of Eshlur, there is a high school called Gastro High School. There houses a sophomore student tha... More

Prologue
The train ride to the new school
The strange new world
Lethe
Rikiya's awakening
Hey! Go get a job!
The Personal Demons
Gearing up to save Shadow Ai
Shadow Ai's paradise Pt. 1
Shadow Ai's paradise Pt. 2
Ai's awakening
Waiting for Ai to recover
Tomomi's thanatophobia
The Angel in Black Armor
Shadow Tomomi's rescue Pt. 1
Shadow Tomomi's Rescue Pt. 2
Tomomi's Awakening
Waiting for Tomomi to recover
Tomomi joins the Sovereign Heroes
Fears
Depths of Hel

Golden Week

49 1 0
By daleketchup

Hiro finds himself once again in the Velvet room, with the same singing and the same faces. "Welcome to the Velvet Room." Igor greets. "You have done well in your acquiring the Zodiac links needed for your graduation. With the way you're making friends, you will be able to reach graduation in record time." Agatha says. She places one stamp which shows an image of a dog before turning the image and revealing Unsho, afterwards she places another stamp which shows an image of a dragon, flips it over and reveals Megumi Maebara. Once she puts that to the side, she places a stamp that reveals the snake, flips the paper around and shows Saiji Kumagai. "And, of course, I can't give you praise of collecting several Zodiac links without revealing the very link that I requested you to obtain." Agatha places a stamp which shows the Libra, turns it over and shows Kouji. "You are making quite the progress, my dear student. We here at the Velvet Room are rather proud of your work, but your quest to your graduation is far from done, as there will be many obstacles going down your path. Do you understand this, student?" Igor says. "Yeah, gotcha." Hiro answers. He looks around the Velvet Room, as if it has been reorganized. Behind Hiro is a door that reads "Principal's office" and Hiro is facing Igor. To Igor's left is Nameless with his piano, Belladonna with her microphone and Demon Painter with his canvas plus Agatha who is standing right next to Igor. To Igor's right is Nova, a single butterfly which is Philemon and Jose who is sitting on his car, plus Kouji who is sitting in a chair next to Igor. Hiro notices all this because he sees something behind Igor. A single shelf with several trophies. "I see you have noticed this." Agatha says. "This would be the trophies of our past wild card. They have done tremendously that each of them have their own trophies that are based off their teammates. Would you like to take a look?" Agatha asks. "Sure, why not?" Hiro answers.

He gets up from his seat and goes to the back shelf, several of the trophies having names under them, some having more than one name, making Hirozaku theorize that this could be the alternative versions that Nova told him about earlier. He sees a strange device that seem to fit on the arm with the names Tamaki Uchida, Nobu Akiyama and Jin Aoki under them. He also notices a single earring with the names Naoya "Naorin" Toudou, Yuuya Narumi and Jihei "Jay" Suzakuin. There is also a lighter with the name Tatsuya Suou, right before a gun shaped object with the names Minato Arisato, Makoto Yuki, Sakuya Shiomi, plus some female names such as Kotone Shiomi and Minako Arisato. Afterwards is a pair of glasses with some technicolor on the side with Yu Narukami, Souji Seta and Hayato Asakawa. Finally, there is a single ballroom mask with several names such as Ren Amamiya, Akira Kurusu, Mao Tomokawa, and about a million more. Then, Hiro notices a spot on the shelf that is missing, however there are two names that are there. Hirozaku "Hiro" Chiba and Hibana "Hiba" Chiba. "I see you've noticed that one." Agatha says. "Yeah, what the hell is this? Some sort of "Find your true purpose or symbol" type shit? And is the other name because I got some female counterpart?" Hirozaku asks. "Yes to both of those questions. You see, our guests have managed to succeed in their own form of graduation, to which they have survived several obstacles. You are no different, however, your symbolism will come as you advance far to your journey and to your graduation." Agatha explains. "Your actions will determine what your symbol for your quest will be, for all of these objects have some significance to the past cards. The device is an assisting tool to summon their own versions of personas, the earring signifies wanting to differentiate themselves, the lighter represents a deep bond from years ago, the evoker is also a device that assists in summoning personas, the glasses represent how one should not ignore the truth and see through the fog, and finally the mask represents how one should not hide their own face in society and be their true selves. You will find yours my young student, I am absolutely sure of it." Agatha explains as she guides Hiro to his seat. "We are certain that you will find your way, young student, that you will find out what makes your quest to your graduation so special. Until we meet again." Igor says as Hiro's vision fades.

5/2/2020

Hiro and Kaoru are off to school and they notices Rikiya. "Yo! Hiro! Kap! What's up?!" Rikiya asks. "Hey, dumbass! We agreed on his actual name! You wanna blurt out that we are a terrorist faction too?!" Hirozaku scolds the photographer. "Well, you seem pretty chipper today. What's with you?" Kaoru asks. "Well, guess who is back on their feet! After two weeks of making us scared shitless for her!" Rikiya says. Ai Yoshinaga arrives from the shadow of a nearby tree with an entertained smile. "Tanimoto-san has asked me to do this as a means to surprise you and I honestly wanted to know how it'd go." Ai says. "Oh hey, it's good to see you're back on your feet. How do you feel, miss Ai?" Kaoru asks. "I'm doing very well, thank you Kaoru-san. Oh, and Megumi has told me of your little competition." Ai giggles. "I ain't apologizing." Hiro says to which Ai giggles. "I didn't think you would. But again, I can't thank you both enough for all that you've done." Ai says. "Hey now, we are all in this whole conspiracy together now. The way I see it, we are now all pals. We just need a name for ourselves... Hmm...." Rikiya ponders a bit. "Wait! I got it! We are gonna be called, drumroll please... the Riki Squad!" Rikiya says. "We ain't naming the team after you, you damn narcissist." Hirozaku says bluntly. "Yeah... not happening." Kaoru agrees. "I am also not particularly fond of that name, Tanimoto-san." Ai adds. "Come on, it's a great team name!" "No, the absolute hell, it's not." Hiro says. "Ok, fine! You think of a team name!" Rikiya tells Hiro. Hiro ponders for a little bit. "The Sovereign Heroes." Hirozaku says. "Woah! We're going with that?!" Rikiya asks. "Why not? You use Rapunzel, you use the Ugly Duckling and I use Beast, which all take place in fairy tales which normally are set during the medieval era. So, the Sovereign Heroes." Hiro says. "I honestly like it. It makes me feel powerful." Ai responds. "I like it! It's sounds so cool!" Kaoru agrees. "Well... it does sound rather cool. Okay! The Sovereign Heroes are in action!" Rikiya exclaims. "Now we gotta do a secret but fabulous and flamboyant dance number like the Ginyu Force!" "Ok, I'm drawing the line at THAT Power Rangers bullshit!" Hirozaku says.

Meanwhile, Tomomi is on her way and sees Rikiya with Hiro, Kaoru and Ai. Though something about her seems... different, as if she has been dying inside. As if she is getting depressed.

At school, Mr. Namikawa is teaching the class but he seems rather exhausted, as if he has to do a million projects at once and teaching is one of them. Once the bell rings, Hiro gets up and approaches his sensei. "Yo, Namikawa You doing okay?" Hiro asks. "Oh, Chiba. Yes, I am doing fine. I am just a little tired." Namikawa says. "Really? No offense, but you look like shit. When was the last time you slept?" Hiro asks. "Oh, well, it's nothing really. I just have a lot of things to do, that's all. But thanks for your consideration, Chiba. I have to say, you've really improved since the beginning of the year." Namikawa compliments. "Yeah, well... I figured I could make a good name for myself, but you know, if ya wanna get something off your chest, you don't gotta hesitate to tell me." Hirozaku says to which Namikawa does a little chuckle. "It's funny, it really should be the other way around. Thank you Chiba. I will certainly do that." Namikawa says as Hiro feels a sense of respect from him. Suddenly, time stops all around Hiro.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Sagittarius", your journey is one step closer to its end..."

Hiro is now capable of making Sagittarius personas. Time resumes around him and Namikawa starts to speak again. "Well then, I've been told that you have a little brother, Dojima Elementary if I remember correctly. You know, that school is connected here, so I'm sure your little brother will find himself in a wonderful environment when he reaches his freshman year here." Namikawa says. Hiro leaves and picks up Kaoru from school, and then gets approached by Rikiya and Ai. "Yo!" Rikiya greets. "Hey." Hiro responds. "So, tomorrow is Constitution day, maybe we can hang out together." Rikiya says. "What's that?" Kaoru asks. "It's a holiday that is apart of the beginning holiday that is the Golden Week." Ai explains. "We should totally hit the Natsuka shopping district! There is gonna be a ton of discounts and I wanna go!" Rikiya says. "Perhaps we may invite your friend, Tomomi Oshiro?" Ai suggests. "Oh, I tried but for some reason, she just looks so... dead. Like emotions were just ripped from her body." Rikiya says. "Is that right?" Hiro asks, turning to Kaoru. "No, it can't be. There's no way that she, of all people, has a Lethe!" Rikiya says. "Well, just be on your guard. We don't want shit to happen to us." Hiro says. "I guess..." Rikiya responds. "Big bro!" A familiar voice is heard. The group turns and sees Akemi running towards Rikiya. "Oh hey! Akemi! How was school?" Rikiya asks. "It was good! Hi Kaoru!" Akemi greets. "Hi!" Kaoru answers. Akemi notices Ai and steps away a little bit. "Sorry, she's not used to strangers." Rikiya says to the vice president. "Oh, that's fine, I don't mind." Ai answers. "Akemi, this is Ai Yoshinaga. The vice president of my school." Rikiya says to her. "H-hello...." Akemi says adorably. "It's nice to meet you, Akemi-chan." Ai answers. "Hey, why don't we bring her along for Golden Week? I mean it's a holiday, and I see this as a chance for us to get to know each other better." Hiro says. "That does sound nice. How does that sound, Akemi? You wanna join us tomorrow?" Rikiya asks. "Really?!" Akemi asks. "Yep! It'll be tons of fun!" Rikiya exclaims. "Okay!" Akemi says excitedly. "And maybe bring some study materials. The midterms are gonna happen and I don't want that to bite us in the... butt." Hiro adds, changing his last word knowing that there is a child present. "That does make sense. We can have some lunch and try to study a little bit." Ai agrees. "Argh! Don't remind me of that! It's just gonna be hell..." Rikiya says. "What's a midterm?" Kaoru asks. "It's a test to see what we've learned throughout half the school year. It's a pain but you gotta go through with it." Hirozaku answers. "Besides, we can also help the little ones. No doubt those two will have midterms too." "Okay! I can study hard!" Akemi says optimistically. "Well then, guess we better prepare for tomorrow." Hirozaku says. They all make an agreement and decide to meet tomorrow at the Natsuka shopping district.

Hiro and Kaoru arrive home. "Welcome back." Rin says once they walk through the door. Hiro approaches his mother as Kaoru goes to Hiro's room. "Hey ma, you wanna hang out for a little bit?" Hiro asks, and because he has Alp, his relationship with his mother can be closer. "I guess you have nothing better to do." Rin chuckles. "Sure, you can." She and Hiro watch a nice film about a guy who is visited by the ghost of his past girlfriends while attending his brother's wedding. "This is really nice, isn't it, Hiro?" Rin asks. "Yeah. It is." Hiro responds. The two continue to watch the film, with both of them laughing a bit at certain moments. "Hey ma... Do you... ever regret meeting someone like the old man?" Hiro asks. Rin looks down a bit, as if trying to come up with an answer. "Sorry, I'll shut up." Hiro says. "No, no... It's just that... your father was a much different man when we first met. He was always so kind but... as the years go by, he shows how he is as a father. I really don't regret that decision even though it was a bad one. Because if I did, then you wouldn't be here, Hiro. I look at it this way, even if the past is painful, one shouldn't wish it hasn't happened, otherwise everything would be different." Rin explains. "Listen Hiro, the past can be painful, but it's up to you to decide how your future will be." Rin tells him. "Yeah... thanks ma..." Hiro responds, feeling some empathy from her

Hirozaku's Pisces Zodiac has gone up to Rank 2! Hirozaku is now capable of fusing more Pisces personas!

            "Now then, let's just proceed with the movie. It's still going to the next part." Rin says. "Yeah okay." Hiro answers.

5/3/2020

            Hirozaku wakes up, ready for the day he has planned with Rikiya and Ai. He and Kaoru dress up in some casual red V-neck shirt with a small pocket as well as a pair of cargo shorts with Kaoru wearing a white T-shirt and some shorts. The two walk to their meeting place, ready to spend the day and after they use the train, the two arrive at Natsuka and Rikiya arrives with Akemi. "Yo! Hiro! Kaoru! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Rikiya greets. "'Sup?" Hiro greets as well. "Yo!" Kaoru says. "Hello!" Akemi greets. "Hey kid. How you doing?" Hiro asks. "I'm doing great!" Akemi responds. Then Ai arrives as well, sporting a yellow cardigan and a pair of Bermuda shorts. "Did I keep you waiting?" Ai asks. "Nah, we just got here." Hiro says. "Wow, Ai, you look so good in that!" Kaoru compliments. "Thank you, Kaoru-chan." Ai responds. They find a seat and pay for some food. "This is soooo goooood!" Akemi says as she eats her burger. "Right? One of the best places in the world!" Rikiya replies. "Akemi-chan, are you enjoying your day so far?" Ai asks. "Yeah! I get to see big bro finally have some friends! Hey! Is Big Sister Tomomi coming?" Akemi asks. "Sadly no. She hasn't been answering her calls lately and I'd really need to speak to her. The midterms are coming up and I feel like things will go bad if we don't study. Honestly, I wanted to see if I could squeeze her in our group." Rikiya says. "Perhaps we should study now and get it out of the way." Ai suggests. "Ok, just let me finish my beef bowl." Hirozaku says. "Christ... this is some serious gourmet stuff." Hiro mutters.

            Later, everyone has their stuff out and are studying rather hard. "Crap... How do I do this one?" Rikiya asks. Hiro looks over and sees the problem. What is the standard equation of a circle with center (3, -4) and radius 2? "Ok. Here's what you gotta do. The H would be 3, the K would be -4, and the R would be 2. You gotta do (X-H)^2 + (Y-K)^2 = R^2. Replace the letters with the numbers from earlier." Hiro tells Rikiya. "Oh, so it's (X-3)^2 + (Y-(-4))^2 = 2^2." Rikiya says. "There ya go. Now, try to simplify some shit, get things to be easier." Hiro tells his friend and with his kindness at a perfect level while his patience are exactly there, he manages to be patient with his friend. "Ok, so it'll be (X-3)^2 + (Y+4) = 4." Rikiya says. "I'm really impressed, Hirozaku-san. You can show yourself to be patient when you want to be." Ai compliments. Hiro helped a problem and his patience, kindness and understanding rose. "Hey, Hiro-san? Do you like Ai-san and big bro?" Akemi asks. "You wanna explain that?" Hiro responds, confused by her question. "Like love? Like in love?" Akemi clarifies, causing the three high schoolers to suddenly go beet red with their faces burning up with Kaoru admittedly curious as to how Hiro responds. "A-Akemi-chan, that seems rather... personal..." Ai says first. "Y-yeah! Did you even see something that had you come up with that?!" Rikiya adds. "B-besides, we just met and there's no way that he actually likes us that way, right Hiro?" Rikiya says. Hiro on the other hand looks away, with no answer, but it is clear of one thing. The dude is bisexual. "Oh my god." Kaoru mutters at this new revelation. "L-Let's just continue with this crap! ALL RIGHT?!" Hiro shouts with a blush. "Sorry, Hiro-san... it's just that at my school, there are some boys who would say boys can't marry boys and girls can't marry girls. I wanted to know if that is true." Akemi responds. "Ah... well, they can. They are just grown up in a different home. But the way I see it, do whatever you want that makes you happy. Nobody can tell you otherwise so long as you yourself are proud of what you're into." Hiro responds. "Okay! Thank you, Hiro-san!" Akemi thanks. Hiro feels the innocence coming from Akemi. Suddenly, time stops all around him.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Aries", your journey is one step closer to it's end..."

            Hirozaku is now capable of making Aries personas. Time resumes once more and everyone resumes to their work. "This will be one hell of a midterm to go over..." Hiro mutters as he enjoys his time with his new friends, far different than his childhood where he didn't have a lot and was always dealing with his old man. The day comes to a close and everyone returns home.

5/11/2020

            Several days later, is the day of the midterms, along with the day prior being mother's day and Hirozaku and Kaoru hanging out with Rin and Unsho. Everyone is approaching their midterms differently. Ai capable of answering the questions, Hiro just letting his pencil move on its own with Rikiya slightly struggling a little bit. Meanwhile, Kaoru finds this midterm to be harder than expected.

5/15/2020

            The midterms come to a close and Rikiya is just leaning back with his eyes dead. "Rikiya-san?" Ai asks as she gently shakes him. "Yeah, I think the midterms broke him. Think we may have to wake him. Hey! Rikiya! Get up!" Hiro says. "Huh?" Rikiya asks. "You still with us?" Hiro asks. "Yeah... yeah..." Rikiya says as he gets up. "I should get to my photography class. I think we may have something big." "Ok, good bye." Ai says. "Yeah, see ya." Hiro says as well. Several hours later, Rikiya is on his way home from school. "Goddamn... I really lost track of time. How long has it been? Hm?" Rikiya sees Tomomi's home, which is a regular Japanese home that is right next to a shrine. "Meh, I'm sure they won't mind a surprise visit." Rikiya says outloud. "Yo! Tomo-" once Rikiya steps foot in the shrine, his eyes start burning with his ears ringing as loud as church bells. He covers his ears and closes his eyes, taking a huge step back, with the pain subsiding. Rikiya's fears were confirmed! Tomomi Oshiro has a Lethe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 380 69
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...
8.6K 447 70
When Yu Narukami was told he had to spend the next year living in a small town out in the country, he had no idea what kind of things there would cha...
909 8 15
Meet Y/n Valentine, a boy, who after tragic events, has to move away from his home town. After leaving, he ends up at Iwatodai station, a place tha...
657 24 12
read the a/n at the start of the book for tw (s) and more information ; dont make fun of my grammar btw bc im only young>:((( actual description:...