Love Chromosomes

By pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... More

Author's Note
I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
IV. Sleeping and Forgetting๐Ÿ”ž
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VII. You Alone is Enough๐Ÿ”ž
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name๐Ÿ”ž
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mร i!
XV. The What If's ๐Ÿ”ž
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXI: Painfully Painful
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name ๐Ÿ”ž
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLIV. Not Letting You Go๐Ÿ”ž
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

Xxx. Bathtub Talks

1.4K 76 8
By pinyacoluna

Vee Vivis

The love making that Mark and I shared that night felt like our first time doing it. I was super gentle with him in preparing his body careful not to inflict pain, only pleasure. Calling him by his real name in between my moans was also new to us. It only added fire to our already burning passion for each other as Mark echoed my lusty groans every time I called his name.

It felt so like our first time and I never ever wanted it to stop.

Mark's eyes immediately flew open when I lowered his body down on the bathtub. I filled the tub with lukewarm water when he was sleeping with the intention of cleaning him up. His sleepy and tired eyes looked up at me in question as I too get in and positioned myself behind him.

"P. What are you doing?" His voice was almost gone from too much moaning and shouting that he did when I made love to him earlier. I pulled him closer to me as I open my legs wider to accommodate him and let his back lean on my chest. The white skin at the back of his neck was painted with my marks. I kissed on them gently and heard his soft moans again.

"I wanted to clean you down there. May I? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in the morning."I told him in between the small kisses I made on his neck and back. My hands gently rubbing on his biceps. How can this guy with such equally distributed and well toned muscles on his body, no different from mine attracts me like this?

"Hmmm. K." He mumbled tilting his head sideways so I can kiss the side of his neck better. I slide my fingers down to his bottom and insert it carefully. Mark gripped on my legs tightly as he sucked some air into his lungs. The lining inside his narrow channel constricted around my fingers making me bit my lips with my overwhelming need. It's so slippery and warm inside him.

"P Vee!" He raised his right hand and pulled on my hair harshly in protest. "Are you sure you only wanted to clean me up?" His head turned, his chin resting on his shoulder, and his eyes squinted looking at me. His face slightly flushed and that luscious lips of his that were already swollen from my kisses puckered. Ugh.

Why is he so sexy?

"Hmmmm... Sexy." I said out loud what's in my head as I kissed him on his cheeks. "Am I hurting you babe?" I asked him as I moved my fingers more slowly inside him.

*Slap

His right hand landed on my cheeks making me stop what I was doing. He turned his body so that he can look at my face frowning.

"What is it babe? Why did you slap me? Am I hurting you? I'm sorry I'll be more gentle." I said to him pulling out my fingers from his insides. He gasped when I fingers slipped out before he slapped me once again. His slap did not give much of a bearing as it didn't hurt me at all. But it still made me wonder why he was suddenly being violent with me.

"Who are you calling babe?" He asked me sharply.

"Huh?"

"I asked who...are....you...calling...babe?" He reiterated every word as he grabbed my jaw, squeezing his hand around my mouth. His eyes suddenly looked cold. I have to flap my hands on the water with an attempt to make him let go of me.

"Mmph...Mo...Mork!"

"What did you say again?" He tightened his hands and it hurt a little.

"Mo...Mark! Mark! Pwaaah!" He finally let go of my jaw and immediately turned looking infront again. I massaged the area where his hand had left and tried to think what is wrong with him.

"Hmp! Don't you call me babe!" He retorted splashing water on his own chest. Why does he sound like he's pouting?

"Mark? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Don't call me babe!"

"Why?" Did he disliked the word babe right from the start? Mark continued to play with the water in front of him like a little child taking a bath.

"I don't like it." He answered in a soft voice of his.

"..."

"I hate it. It's giving me doubts. I can't trust who you are thinking when you are calling me that or any other endearments and pet names you used to call me when you think I was my brother." I was dumbfounded with what he just told me. I didn't know it came to the point that it gave him so much agitation. He's still worried I was thinking of his brother when I do things with him. I'm not sure if I should feel happy with his cute jealousy or be weary because of his lack of faith in me.

"Mark. Just Mark will do. Can you just call me that?" He continued turning his head a little to look at me briefly. I wrapped my arms around his abdomen and snuggled my face into his neck. I inhaled the sweet smell of his sweat mixed with his perfume and the soap he just started to rub on his chest. He's intoxicating me with every bit of his body. This is the Mark that I love. No way I am thinking of anyone when I am all crazy about him like this.

"Hmmm...Mark. You are all that I think of." I murmured on his ear.

"Can you do it or not?" He pushed sounding a little impatient.

"I got it Mark. Because your P Vee loves you so much, I would do anything that you say." I told him now getting drunk with his body and scent all over again.

"Hmph!"

"You know you're quite different lately. It's like I'm dealing with the you that I met in your first day in the uni." I spoke to him as I grabbed the soap from him and started rubbing it to his back. Mark's mood lately was very erratic. It was so different when he pretended to be his brother.

"What about it? This is the real me P. You don't like it?" Indeed it is the real him. Totally the opposite of his brother.

"It's not as if I'm complaining ai Mark. I like this you better. A little sadistic and foul mouthed but I guess I fell for this attitude of yours that first day I met you." I continued to rub the soap on his back until they were all foamy. His skin felt so soft under the rough palms of my hands.

"I'm far from gentle unlike my brother I guess. Are you sure you can take it P? I can be very possessive and self centered as well. Can you deal with that?." He added as he reached out one of his hand to run his fingers on my head, pulling my hair gently. I love the feeling of his fingers on my scalp.

"Hmm. I am like that too. You keep on disappearing on me lately that I am tempted to lock you away in a place where only I can see you. Do you know how much self control I have exerted over that pretty girlfriend of yours? If she isn't a girl, I don't know what I may have done to her." I heard him chuckled as I gripped on his biceps once again. His hands continued to rub on my head while his other hand massaged my upper leg.

"I have no more romantic feelings for Saya P. There's really nothing left. It's all in the past now. What we have now is the result of my guilt for turning her the way she is right now. She and Kana are my only friends in Japan you see. So I really care for the both of them. But she has been very uncontrollable and manipulative lately. I don't know what to do with her anymore." He told me about Saya's threats to tell his mother about how his brother died in Japan and how he came to Thailand to pretend to be him. I don't know if I wanted to get annoyed or pity that girl. It's like her obsession for Mark drove her to madness. It's very disturbing given she had that face of an angel.

I also feel sorry for Mark because he had to endure this suffering all alone the past few days when he distanced himself from me and from his friends. He did all that because of his psycho ex girlfriend's threats. I can't imagine how he had suffered. I'm not gonna let that happen again.

"I will never leave your side from now on. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you Mark. So don't try to ever push me away again and suffer on your own. I will not let you do that again." I said to him and hugged him tight. My chin rested on his shoulder. His hands settled over mine.

"P Vee. Do you really mean that? Do you really like me? Like me me?" His words full of doubt again. My heart is hurting every time he's like this. It's like he doubts himself for not being good enough.

"Phm rak khun Mark. I hope you take that doubt away soon." I told him now kissing at the back of his head where the scar from our childhood protrudes on his scalp. Our journey together started in an early age. It's as if destiny made the two us meet again somehow.

"Liar! Then why did you take some girl in your room that night then? You stand me up because you went on flirting with some girl!" He accused as he began pinching on the skin in my arms. It's painful but I won't complain. He was asking about that night when he waited outside of my room only to see me walking out of the lift with some girl whose name I cannot remember now. He was clearly jealous.

"I did not sleep with that girl, or any other girl. How can I do that when there's only one person occupying my mind? I tried, yes, but it was fruitless. I ended up getting slapped on the face for leading her on." I explained to him and his pinches became less painful.

"Good. Don't you dare flirt with anyone else P! Or I swear!" He warned squinting his eyes on me again.

"Yeah. Yeah. I get it my wife is jealous." I smiled at him and kissed him on his cheeks again. He pouted even more and moved his entire body facing me. I can now see the marks I made on his neck, on his collarbone and down to his chest. His face flushed and there are some visible marking of nails from scratching which he did to himself earlier.

"Whose wife P?"

"Aw! If you aren't my wife then what are you?" I teased.

"You know you Thai people have this ridiculous ways of branding names. Why call your partner a wife when I'm also a man and we are far from being married? Why? I really don't understand you." He made a face that looked so adorable I wanted to pinch on his cheeks so bad.

"You are Thai too Mark, don't forget about that. And besides it's cute. But if you don't want to be called wifey then husband maybe? Or boyfriend?"

"Or just Mark maybe? Can we just settle for Mark?" He said sarcastically. Mark and his obsession for his name. I can't blame him though because he had endured hearing other people call him his brother's name for months now. It must be very frustrating for him. Especially hearing it from me.

"Ok. Ok. My Mark then. My Mark." I smiled to him as he pouted even more. His duality was making my self control crumble. How can he be this cute and sexy at the same time?

"You are really cruel P."

"I'm sorry. I'll be more gentle with you from now on." I moved closer to him never removing my eyes from his beautiful lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I saw him bite at the lower corner of his lips when he noticed me watching.

"Mark. I haven't finish cleaning you yet. May I continue?" His eyes softened as his expression show his anticipation as well. He just nodded shyly before turning away his gaze from me.

I pulled him closer to me letting his head rest on my shoulder as I extended my fingers below to enter him once again. He bit on my shoulder when I inserted two fingers at the same time. His hands tightly hold me on my back. I began moving my fingers and a very seductive sound escaped his throat as I feel both of our thing in between our legs reacting.

"P Vee...Hnng.." His voice was so fucking sexy and I cannot hold it anymore.

"Mark. Can we do it again? Please?" I begged him as I let my fingers slide even deeper inside him making him squirm even more. He was moving his hips unconsciously meeting every thrust my fingers made. The already hard members of ours brushing in between our stomachs. I'm about to go insane if this continues.

"But P..."

"I'll promise it won't hurt. I promise I will make you feel so good you won't be able to feel any pain." I whispered to his ear before nibbling it with my teeth. Mark was already moaning nonstop.

"Hmmm. Ok." He finally permitted.

The sound of water splashing everywhere was soon heard inside the bathroom along with the smacking of two bodies who continuously pleasured each other. Our moans and calling of each other's name never stopped until the both of us were fully satiated.

Mark collapsed over me almost fainting after a sudden rush of orgasm took over our bodies making me roar in ecstasy.

I don't know how much water was left on the tub after we were done. I guess I have to refill it again because this time, I would be cleaning the sleeping Mark on my shoulder for sure.

From hereon, the both of us will face everything that comes between together.

🤍🤍🤍

*I wanted to write more blissful moments with the two of them before jumping on to Mark's ultimate problem. I wanted them to do more couple stuffs now that they were being honest with each other without anyone like Kana or Saya disturbing them. Can I send them to travel? Some date perhaps? Hahaha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.3K 23
A YinWar AU: Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmig...
71K 3.3K 58
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No change for storyline will be made. ๐Ÿ“Pl...
12.5K 405 13
A VeeMark FF Published: 12/05/22
34.5K 2.9K 61
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...