Broken Porcelain Marionette

Od Midnightkitty22

Hawkmoth discovers a secret...a secret that will cause Marinette's world to shatter. Controlled, manipulated... Více

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

992 18 24
Od Midnightkitty22

Marinette's POV

Did yesterday really happen? Did Chat and I really......

KISS?!?!

TWICE?!?

I actually slept really well last night. That dumb cat somehow put me in a really good mood, so no nightmares!
__________________________________

I was in class and couldn't stop thinking about the kisses from last night.

Turns out there was a test that I didn't study for. I groaned to myself. I didn't study because of everything that has happened. Plus my whole body is still a bit sore from my visit with Mr. Agreste. I'm somehow quickly healing from big injuries. For some reason. The small cuts I had made preciously weren't deep enough to have me magically heal...

Then I remembered something that I read in the Miraculous Grimoire. Something about there being a special Ladybug miraculous holder who will be able to heal, purify, along with some other hightened abilities like hightened strength, agility and reflexes, and more, but I wasn't able to read/ understand the rest.

" Marinette! Watch where you're going!" I heard someone scream. I snapped out of the daze I was in and realized I almost fell down the stairs. I looked around to see who warned me, but instead was met with Lila staring directly at me and smirking. She then began to walk towards me. I, now turned away from the stairs, stupidly took a step back out of fear and fell down the stairs. I suddenly stopped, but I knew for certain I wasn't at the bottom of the stairs.

" Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." A masculine voice said. I opened my eyes to be met with a hazel green eyed boy. I was about to take his hand to get up, but hesitated to when I heard Lila's voice.

" Marinette! Are you okay, you must be in so much pain! Here let me help you up." Lila said walking down the stairs quickly to meet up with me. She stood next to the boy, holding out her hand to me, but she was glaring at me. I in response on reflex, hit her hand away and tried to get up on my own out of fear. There was sharp pains on my shoulder and legs. The boy decided to help me up which I didn't avoid, but I winced when he touched my back.

" Are you okay, did I hurt you or is your back sore from falling?" He asked while stopping from touching my back all together. I nodded and could feel Lila glaring daggers at me. Lila stepped closer and began to talk to the boy.

" Thank you for helping my friend! I'll be taking her to the nurse since I have her for my next class."

He looked at her and then looked at me.

" Is she really your friend?" He asked. I saw Lila was glaring at me from the corner of my eyes. I nodded hesitantly. He looked concerned.

" If she really is your friend then why did you slap her hand away when she was offering you help?" He asked curiously. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

" I-I..." I began wanting to tell someone else the truth, but I quickly shut mouth. No. bad Marinette!

" We recently had a fight about something stupid and I guess she's still somewhat angry about it. Mari, I'm really sorry about what I said to you yesterday. Please forgive me..." Lila said looking sad, but I know what she wants. She wants me to go with her after I 'forgive her'.

The boy looks between both of us. I sigh and put on a fake smile. I have to do this. If I don't, she'll tell Mr. Agreste aka Hawkmoth.

" I forgive you Lila..." I said. She then grabbed my arm tightly which caused me to wince, but  Lila didn't relax her grip. I looked up at the boy and he looked more concerned now. I gave him a small smile.

" I'm sorry, I didn't catch you name. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and you are?" I asked. He looked at me and offered a small smile in return.

" Pleasure to meet you Marinette. My name is Logan Allan. I'm a new student of Françoise Dupont High School." He said. No wonder I couldn't recognize him. He didn't go here before.

" I'm Lila Rossi and I hope you have a good time here, Logan. Please excuse us, but my friend needs to go to the nurses office. She said. I nodded in agreement even if I don't really want to go. He nods and bids us fare well. Lila and I begin to walk to the nurses office, but we don't go straight to nurses office and stop to go into a janitor's closet.

SMACK

" How dare you slap my hand away in front of other people to make me look bad! I will be informing Mr. Agreste about this!" She whisper yelled in my face. I flinched, but was confused.

" Why would you inform Mr. Agreste about this if I didn't do anything wrong. I haven't talked to Adrien nor any of my friends." I told her. This in return served me another slap to my face.

" It's my words against yours. Mr. Agreste trusts me to be truthful with telling him if you step out of line. Even if I was lying, he wouldn't know~ Your words don't hold any value against mine~ Now if you value your life and your family and friend's lives, I suggest you listen and do everything I say to you. Once classes are over, meet me behind the school and wait for me there until everyone is gone, got it?" She said. I shook in fear, but nodded. She pushed me down onto the floor and told me to wait here until the bell rings for class to start. She then walked out of the closet. I began to cry once she was gone.
________________________________________

I made it late to class, but went to the back, ignoring my teacher's complaints.

" How rude. Anyways, we have a new student with us today. Please stand up hun and introduce yourself. This caught my attention, but I didn't raise my head. I sat down and laid my head on the desk.

" Hello, my name is Logan Allan. I moved here from the United States. I hope to get along well with you all." He said which caused me to raise my head in shock. I looked at him and paled. He was also looking at me. I looked towards Lila and she looked at me angrily...Oh no...I'm going to be paying for this too, right? I sighed loudly.

" Thank you Logan. Please take your seat once again." The teacher said. I stopped listening to everything else.  Now I have another peron to avoid....great.
___________________________________________

The day was quite easy, if you don't count the constant stressing of avoiding everyone. Logan kept on trying to talk to me, but Lila pulled me away every time. I saw Adrien as well, but of course can't talk to him or get caught looking at him.

Right now I'm heading to the back of the school and waiting for Lila....I waited for around half an hour and was about to leave, when Lila came over.

" Where do you think you're going?" She asked. I looked at her in fear.

" No where..." I said hesitantly and looking away from her. She walked up to me and grabbed my hair tightly, pulling me to the wall. She then slammed me against the wall face first.

" Don't lie to me. You were about to go home. Well that just counts for extra punishment." Lila said sternly. I turned around while holding my head in pain. I had my eyes tightly closed and felt a strong pain in my stomach. She punched me.

I fell down on my knees. Lila decided to kick me on my side, causing me to fall down onto my uninjured side. I began to cry. She then began to kick my back hard. Which caused me to scream.

" Be quiet, unless you want everyone to know that you are Ladybug and you failed them as a hero." She said caused me to calm my screams into small whimpers.....

" Good. Now since you got your beating, it's time for your punishment. Follow me." She said. I sighed, but did as told. We walk into the school once again, but stopped right in front of a trash can that had a lid on it. I looked at Lila in confusion as she took out her phone.

" Get into the trashcan~" Lila said sadistically. My eyes widened at this.

" Huh?" I asked confused. This caused Lila to scowl.

" Don't make me repeat myself!" She said while pulling me in front of her. I stumble around because of the pain I received from the beating. I opened the lid to the trash can hesitantly and heard the. Sound of a phone recording. I looked at Lila, who looked like she just won the lottery. She had a huge sinister grin of her face. I closed my eyes and shook with embarrassment. I lifted om of my legs so it can go into the trash can. Thank fully, it wasn't full, but that didn't make it less embarrassing. I then lifted my whole body to the trashcan and I looked up at Lila for conformation. I shivered in pure fear....Lila didn't look human anymore...

A demon...She's a demon! She is genuinely enjoying torturing me! Her and Gabriel are similar like that! Both of them are demons!

She got closer to me while holding the camera up. I then saw her end the video. She then burst into laughter.

" Now you really are Mari-TRASH! HAHAHAHA! How absolutely hilarious!" She cackled. I began to cry from embarrassment...This was worse somehow from the whipping I got from gabriel and the self inflicted cuts....

She began to tug at my black sweater's sleeves. I thought she was pulling me out, but I should be smarter than to assume that. From her.

" Move your arms out of the sleeves, but not completely!" She demanded. I flinched, but did as told, confused as to why. She held my sweater paws in one hand while picking up the trash can lid with the other. Lila then began to tie my sweater paws to the outer handle, tightly. She smiled sinisterly at me.

" duck your head Mari-trash and keep your hands above your head~" She said in a sing song tone. I did as told, but was scared when all of a sudden closed the trashcan by putting on the lid above me. I heard laughter from outside.

" Have a good night Mari-trash~ Sleep well~!" She said while I believe walking away. Did she really leave me like this? I started crying hard as I thought of what just happened. She recorded me...She didn't speak on the recording so she might be planning on sharing it with the school.....If I sleep here overnight and don't go home, my parents will be worried. If I'm still in here in the morning, everyone at school will see me and it will be even more embarrassing....I have to get out of here...

I began trying taking off my sweater, but was struggling because there was no room to stretch....What if I pushed the lid up? That should open it right?! I started pushing the lid up, but again it wasn't enough to open it. What if I tried to push the whole trash can over with my body and then push up on the lid? Started swaying side to side trying to get it to tilt over and after a few tries, it began to tilt and so I took the chance and put my whole wait to the side it was tilting towards and pushed up on the lid successfully pushing it off. That lid was really heavy though.  This is for sure going to leave bruises from the heavy impact.

I took off my sweater, and soon untied my sleeves fron the top of the lid. I smelled really, bad, but again' glad it wasn't really full of trash. I didn't both fixing the trash can and began to run home, covering my face with my sweater. I can't go through the bakery looking and smelling like this, so I decided to go through the back. I ran towards the back and ran up the stairs. I looked for the key under the small flower pot and inserted the key into the door. I walked through and closed the door behind me. 

" Where were you? Your classes should have ended 2 hours ago." I looked up towards the voice to see a very concerned Chat Noir. I frowned...Chat...I didn't answer him and looked away. He smelled the air and whined. He got closer to me and took another whiff of the air. He looked at me with disgust and I wanted to cry....scratch that, I began to silently cry.

" Princess, what's wrong and why do you smell like this?" He said gently. I held back a sob.

"...I don't want to talk about it Chat. Please leave..." I said quietly, but I know he heard me. I began to slowly walk away, but he pulled me back towards him by my stomach , my back facing him. I yelped in pain...Lila's kicks sure are powerful...He let me go quickly.

I tried to walk away again, but was once again stopped. This time he grabbed my arm and spun me towards him. It hurt, but I kept my sight trained to the floor and didn't dare make another sound.

" Princess, please look at me." Chat pleaded. I couldn't...If I did, I would burst into tears and I don't want him to see that side of me...it's embarrassing....I shook my head and I heard him sigh in frustration. I then felt him grab my face with one hand and lifted me up to meet his gaze. As soon as he saw my face, his stern gaze morphed into pure shock and worry.

" Princess, your head is bleeding!" He exclaimed. It was?Huh, I didn't feel it.....Just like I though previously, began to sob as I stared into his green orbs. This caused him to become more worried, he pulled me into a hug, even though I stunk badly of garbage.

" Oh Princess...Please tell me what's wrong. Who is-who is hurting you, Princess?" He asked me. I can't tell him! I want to but I can't. Just as i was about to respond with another excuse, I was engulfed in a bright light causing him to pull away....Oh no...

How was I going to explain this?!?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

104K 3.1K 60
"I'm f-fine, really Chat.." "No you're not. Stop lying." She flinched. "Don't hurt me, please!" She said, thoughtlessly. "W-why would I?" It all m...
24.3K 677 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...
956 47 17
Marinette have So many Secrets that She have been hiding from her kitty but what will happen when she is forced to reveal all her secrets infront of...
15.6K 285 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...