Unextinct

بواسطة uselizard

// The aliens were not here to exterminate the human race, only to ransack and weaken the earth. (which we l... المزيد

Update Log(Will be updated constantly until I finish this book)
Species Guide
Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Reality
Chapter 3: The Biodome
Chapter 4: The Moment Before the End of an Era
Chapter 5: The Encounter
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: The City
Why I Have Not Been Uploading
Another Update Note
Another, Another Update Note
Chapter 8: The Trek
Chapter 9: Nightmares
Me Criticising My Own Writing So You Don't Have Too
Chapter 10: Life Finds A Way
Chapter 11: The Shadows Move

Author's Note

157 7 3
بواسطة uselizard

This book is somewhat inspired from the wattpad book, Wings of Change, which gave me the basic idea for this kind of sci-fi story, where humans are turned into unusuall creatures. But that's about the only thing that isn't mine, so all other stuff is my work. I will update at least two chapters a month, mabye less, maybe more. Trust me when I say that the first few chapters are the worst part of the book, not that there that bad, just that the later chapters get better (well there was one that was basically just road trip chapter but if your so lazy skip that one, though if you do you might get confused lol)

Also, I may do a sequel or someone else's perspective of this world after Im done with this and if it gets over 1k readers.

Thx for reading, and enjoy!

🦎Uselizard🦎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 95 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...
130K 5.4K 24
In the last few centuries, humans have pushed themselves almost to the brink of extinction with wars, famine, and disease. But we have managed to sur...
174 0 10
WARNING ⚠️: the following content may contain graphic that can trigger people Triggering Graphic such as bl××d, g×re, vi×l×nce, d×ath, walking corp...
3.7K 19 5
❖2021 Watty Awards Shortlist❖ Kevin was just a normal 10 year old kid until he saw a woman vanish right before his eyes. This made Kevin just a littl...