ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

Da Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... Altro

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 31

3.1K 167 232
Da Bts_Internation_Army

(Author : MUSIC RECOMMENDED CHAPTER IG? CAUSE I LIKE IT! LOL.

So... Guys... I feel toooo many suspense and plots to handle... Ill try to open them up and clear them all for now before adding new...

Besides... Magic World is huge... Exploring every part and possibility is important right???????

Jk: No. Just give me Y/n. 😒😒😒

Jg: Me too..... I kinda agree.........😐😐😐

Rm: EXACTLY! I want Jin! 😍😍😍

Author: Jin... JINNIE!!! I MISSED YOU!!!😭😭😭

Jin: ME TOOO!!!!! 😭😭😭*hugs author*

Rm: AHHHHHHHHH AUTHOORR YOU DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱😤🔪)

¢~¢~¢

"Jungkook! Wake up! Wake up!" Jason moved the prince who was in deep sleep.

"W-what? Where? Appa??? Eomma??" He held his head tight and slowly woke up.

"Jungkook! Thankgod you woke up!" Jungwoo hugged his child.

Jungkook looked at everyone in amazement.

"What am I doing here? Where is my eomma? Where is Y/n??" He shouted.

"We dont know.... We found you unconscious... Where is Jimin, Jennie, Tae and Lisa? The others are missing too!" Yoongi spoke.

"W-What do you mean??" Jungkook shouted in a worried voice.

"As no one was coming out from the palace... We got worried... Me and Jin hyung came inside to look for you but we found no one except you laying unconscious... Where are the others who went inside? Did they get caught??? And where is Y/n? Did You not find her??" Rm asked and explained all at once.

"No no no! This cant happen! I found Y/n. I gave her to Jimin hyung and Jennie noona after making sure they safely left the Palace... Then.... Then... I went to appa!!! Appa! You told me.... You are gonna take me to eomma!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Me? WHEN???" Jungwoo asked in confusion.

"At the dark palace! You tricked me! So that I dont get Y/n and marry someone you want me to! I hate you! You are such a lair! You told me you will take me to eomma! Where is Y/n! Where is eomma?? Tell me appa! Where are they???" Jungkook asked.

"I dont know Jungkook! I did not leave this castle! I dont know what are you talking about!!!" Jungwoo argued.

"You just cant see me happy! I dont wanna look at you! You always do this to me! You took away my eomma! You took away my love! Now you took away my friends too?? Why do I have to see all this? Why do I have to be the king? I don't wanna be anything! I want a normal life!" Jungkook shouted and left the room.

(Author: Imagine a 16 yr... Wait 17 cause he turned 17 after his birthday... Shouting all this to their parents 😂😂😂

Who is gonna get a kick????? Raise your hands. 🤣🤣🤣

Who is not gonna get a kick.... Raise your shame. 🙄🙄🙄

Dont disrespect your parents get that? 😒😒😒

Jin: Yesss! Listen to author on this! 😙😙😙

Rm: WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING HER? 🤨🤨🙄

Jin: Cause she is right... And she agrees I am WWH. 😎😎😎

Author: Who doesn't ??? 😏😉😘

Rm: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAYSSSS FLIRTING WITH JIN HYUNG? 🔪🔪🔪)

Jungwoo was about to follow him.

"Our highness... I think you should let him be for sometime..." Yoongi suggested.

Jungwoo nodded in agreement and walked away from the room... Immensely hurt by what Jungkook said.

"Now what??? Where are they??? What are we gonna doo??? What the hell is happening?? Where did my maknae line and their lovers disappear??? Where is Y/n?? How can our highness be at that dark castle when he was at this castle? Where did Lily, Hope and Jisoo disappear?? Why is Jisoo not trying to contact us?? Where did that ew black b**** go??? Where the hell is Lin Shin dreaming???" Jin questioned it all in one go with full speed like rap.

"Calm down!!!!" Rm spoke moving him a little and bringing him to reality.

"I just found my missing sister after so long and now she is Gone again!" Rose spoke wiping her tear.

"This is all because of Y/n! If she was never this naive to get caught at the Maze... This would never happen. Just look at kookie... He is just so broke.... He is blaming our highness for all this... Its all her fault! He should move on! Maybe I-" Y/e spoke.

"Y/e. Its not the time for all this... Stop... Sister... Its alright... We gotta make sure everyone is back safely before anything!" Jason spoke against Y/e which made her blood boil! She banged her fists on the table and walked away in anger.

"Good.... Jason.... Lets join the dots now." Yoongi spoke and passed a small smile to Jason who returned it back.

"Yes hyung... The last thing Jisoo told us was that... Medicia escaped... Since then Jisoo, Hope and Lily are missing... Which means Medicia is related to this. She works for the dark Kingdom. Tae, Lisa, Jennie, Jimin and Y/n were last found at the Dark Palace... Which clearly means they are imprisoned at the dark palace... The Dark Queen and the prince have them!" Rm spoke.

"We need to get them back!" Jason spoke. Rose nodded and agreed to what Jason said.

"I think taking any action before Jungkook is in his senses is not right." Jin spoke.

"I agree with Jin hyung." Yoongi replied.

(Author: You think we need face claims for Jason, Lily and Y/e??? If yes... Any suggestions??? 🤔

Y/e: I wanna look like Miss World?

Author: Well........

Y/e: WHAT? 🙄🙄🙄

Author: SHOOO! GO AWAY! IM TRYING TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER!

Y/e: Author shouted at me! 😒😒😭

Author: 😳😖😪 Sorry?

Y/e: No! You are mean! 😒😒😒

Jason: I'm sorry author! I'll just take her away! 😪😅😪 *pulls her away*)

¢~¢~¢

Eunwoo who already got his body back rushed to an unconscious Jeongguk.

"Gukkie??? Gukkie??? Wake up!!" he moved him with insane speed as he was panicking.

Jeongukk's eyes shot opened and he shouted "WHAT HAPPENED??"

"Oh! Lord! You are fine!" Eunwoo took a deep breathe. "Why are you laying here???" he questioned.

"WHERE IS Y/N???" Jeongukk shouted and rushed to the ball room while dragging Eunwoo.

"What is it Gukk?" Eunwoo asked him.

"Where are everyone?" he shouted.

"The ball is over Gukk." Eunwoo spoke.

"WHAT? I SLEPT AT THE BALL?" he shouted.

"I guess you did?" Eunwoo giggled.

"WHY DID YOU GO OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"It was an emergency... I-"

"APPA???! EOMMA TOLD SHE IS GONNA TAKE ME TO APPA! I FORGOT..." Jeongukk shouted he pulled Eunwoo and started walking to the Queen's room.

"Why did I sleep on the floor hyung?" Jeongukk questioned while walking fast.

"I don't know!" Eunwoo spoke.

Alexandria rushed to them.

"Woo! Woo! They are all missing!" she shouted! "Oh God! The prince is safe!"

"What????" Eunwoo and Jeongukk questioned in union.

"Robert! Taehyun! Lizzy! Jino! Y/n! They are not here! They are missing!" she shouted while breathing fast and inconsistently!

"W-What? Where is Eomma???" Eunwoo questioned.

"With Mark and Suzy! Hurry up!" she spoke. They all teleported to the queen.

Evie run to hug Eunwoo and Jeongukk since she was very concerned about her children as few of the Guardians went missing...

"Eomma.... Where is appa?" Jeongukk questioned.

"I-I... Why do you ask..?" she responded.

"You told me you will take me to appa and we will have a happy family???" he asked her.

"When... Did I say Ill take you to appa?" she asked.

"Yesterday!"

"I-I did not..." she spoke.

"This has to be the Light King and the Prince!" Mark shouted!

"No... It can't be!" the queen spoke.

"Eomma! It has to be them! They sent Lin Shin to kill you and Gukk!" Eunwoo exclaimed!

"They took away Robert too... They might be torturing him... They have all of them!" Alexandria shouted!

Suzy blew a whistle and a beautiful little white bird with a blue little head and tiny wings flew down to her...

She enquired about last night. After moments of unknown chat, Suzy spoke.

"He says... he saw 2 members from the light royal families taking Y/n away..."

"Which probably means they took away the others too!" Mark exclaimed!

"They took away my Y/n! They took away my friends!" Jeongukk's personality started to get darker.

"I'll get them back and they will have to pay for this!"

To be continued...

(Author: Things getting clear??? 🤔🤔🤔

So..... Now there will be 4 main divisions in scenes...

¶× Dark Castle
¶× Light Castle
¶× Lin Shin and the other's Castle [I don't wanna reveal the name rn 🤫] and
¶× Jennie & Y/n.

Now comparatively... Its gonna be easier for you guys to understand...

Take care until next time!! ❤️)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

250K 10.5K 48
A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story turn into a tragical one? I hope you lik...
697 58 14
When life was created, Universe gave birth to two sides : The Side of Light and The Side of Darkness. Now thousands of years later, Darkness is will...
157K 6.7K 31
Age doesn't matter Love is love Note : English is not my first language so please ignore grammar mistakes πŸ’œ most impressive rating ‡ #2 taehyung οΏ½...
202K 9.8K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...