The Venom of Izuku Yagi

By DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... More

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

58: Say hi to the Traitor!

4.1K 86 113
By DeadlokAU

Izuku's straight path led her right into the path of a Nomu, who was currently chasing two of her closest friends and another student. Mom was unconscious strung between her girlfriend and the other male student, head bleeding badly. The two carrying Momo cursed when they hit a dead end, jagged rocks encircled them, taller than they could ever hope to climb.

The weapons monster with about twenty chainsaws drew closer, drooling, as it raised it arms ready to strike. But instead of it killing one of the three, a goop covered hand pierced the beast's chest, crushing the mutated heart in its over sized fist. It fell over, dead as could be, revealing Izuku standing behind it, covered with her goop staring down at the dead beast before stepping over it.

She herself was looking down at the decapitated nomu, carefully glancing behind her to see Momo unconscious leaning on Kyouka and a class B boy known as Awase.

'Well that Nomu was disappointing.' Izuku grumbled. Jiro just smiled with Awase was still shaking in fear of the new threat, 'Well then, camp's over there.' She pointed, 'Head on back and you'll be safe, make sure Momo gets medical attention Kyouka.'

Said girl nodded and heaved the boy up before both took either arm of the unconscious girl and hauled themselves back to camp.

Izuku smiled and turned back to her route. She was sure the boy she was meant to chase had diverted long ago but a little voice in her head told her to continue and of course she'd listen to him, Venom's never lead her astray before. She continued onwards, towards the furthest point away from the camp clearing on the scare trail, no blood, no bodies... just silence.

Izuku looked around confused, even the trees were perfectly fine. She stood still wondering why the villains would leave this area intact, they didn't have any reason to right?

She was snapped out of her trance by a familiar purple portal making itself known not 40 metres away. Quickly she hid herself behind the nearest tree, trying to gauge her opponent before the match began.

For a moment the mist flared as a bald, seemingly eyeless, man stepped out. He chuckled to himself under some sort of complex metal mask.

'Now then...' He hummed, 'Where's our lovely traitor?'

Izuku's gasped as the man snapped, his attention focused on the symbiote covered girl. With a single swipe of the man's hand a new clearing was made and now the two powerhouses were staring each other down.

Neither said a word for ten minutes before the man spoke up again.

'Hello there... who might you be?' He asked, interested by the fact he wasn't able to sense his opponent before. Izuku didn't answer, she just stared on, unnerving the man, 'Fine then, I'll go first. I'm All for One.'

'Venom.' Izuku replied

'Hmm... that Venom?' He asked, finally putting a name to the face cloaked in darkness, 'Amusing, the one who disrupted heroes and seems to have an obvious problem with their laws is the one challenging me?' Again all that was said was nothing, 'Fine then. I have an offer for you. Join us and get the revenge you so obviously seek!'

'No.'

'Great no- I'm sorry, what?'

'No.'

All for one growled, 'HOW DARE YOU, YOU INSOLENT CHILD.' This time the man raised his hand instead of swiping, and a bright white beam shot forth, scorching the ground below and making a direct connection with Izuku's goop head. The area was bathed in light as the head disappeared, once it was done the beam stopped and the villain lowered his hand chuckling. 'Hehe... guess you weren't as powerful as they said.'

He took one last glance at the now headless goop monster. Turning away was his mistake.

'You tried to kill the Kid...' A strangely more masculine voice called out. Venom took control.

Afo turned back, 'Two voices, one body? Are you perhaps a symbiote?'

'How would you know!' Izuku's voice called back as she slid back into the drivers seat.

'Ah haha. Maybe because one day I found a weird substance with... seemingly weird reactions. I hunted them, i caught them all. I tested on them until they disappeared. I ran currents through their primitive bodies until there was nothing less. I stupidly killed them all the day my sucesor's hands were stolen by you. Now my precious subjects are gone... but it seem's I'll gain something better... NOW KNEEL.'

'You killed them.'

'You killed my kind.'

Afo looked on... interested in what was happening right in front of him.

'You're the reason Venom can't rest... can't be free.'

'You're the reason I almost hurt the kid.'

'You...'

'You...'

'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'

Afo actually took a step back. The size of his opponent grew three times over. Yet the posture didn't change, as he would expect with any size quirk the person would become more sluggish... not the being in front of him.

'DIE!' The large beast... the combination between Izuku's smarts and Venom's full potential, blasted forward not to stop but to kill. In an instant the attack collided... yet there seemed ro be no force behind it.

'Impact recoil...' the man hummed... and out of no where a massive blast hit the girl's enhanced form. Knocking her back to her starting position. 'Now you beast, just di-ack'

Blood spewed from his mouth and his body seemed to creak under an unknown force.

'Heh... so you have a limit then old man'

Afo just stared at his bloody shirt before looking back up, the only thing showing his anger was the growl coming from below the mask. He brushed what he could off his bespoke clothinh before focussing back on the beast in front of him.

'You... you dare challenge me? I've slaughtered your race, FEAR ME, I have killed hundreds of symbiotes!'

'Fear me... I've killed all of them.'

All the confidence the man held dropped in an instant, 'You? The one they made a runt!' The statement caused the two to stop, 'YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SURVIVED... no No NO... everything I've done will be destroyed.'

'Too bad...' Izuku charged forward again, this time catching the man off guard as she pierced his stomach, causing even more blood to spill from his mouth, 'But the moment you sent your successor to me was the moment you died.'

'Heh... maybe.'

Izuku dropped Venom entirely, leaving the girl with godly strength and other worldly knowledge standing in front of the man from the dawn of quirks. Izuku bent down and grabbed the man by his neck.

'You... you hurt Venom.' Silence followed as the man couldn't muster up the courage to speak. 'I'll make sure... my face is the last you'll ever see murderer.'

Her fastened her hand around his gear before ripping it off and tossing it aside. Leaving his exposed neck open to the girls reach. She took it in her hand and slowly applied pressure watching as more blood spluttered from his mouth.

The scene of the small girl suffocating the symbol of evil went on for no more than 10 seconds. Yet to the two involved it felt like an eternity as one pushed the other to death's doorstep.

The word that broke the silence was from the dying man himself, 'N-Now!'

Izuku stopped and looked down confused before she convulsed, the current bled through her body as her muscles spasmed and she fought to stay awake.

The attacker scooped up the injure man as the chuckling started again, 'Ever- Ever the loyal one Ar-Aren't you... Kaminari Denki.'

The shock of the boys involvement and his quirk finally put the girl out of commission, as she closed her eyes and slipped into unconsciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEYO My precious beans, so now we get out traitor... and the reason he hurt kyo

*angry author noises still continue*

But this isnt the end of the bean's pain... hehe... sadly its only the beginning.

Anyways, every book starts with a single idea, for my last one it was the make uo scene in the cafeteria with Toga. This book tho... it was two lines of dialogue in this chapter, an almost direct quote from somewhere, you'll know it when u see it.

First one to find it and tell me where it came from, it doesnt even have to be specific, just the general show/manga/comic. It could be anything here, do so tho... and I'll tell you exactly what will happen to Eri, things even Big-Chungu doesn't know abt... ik u want to know jejejejejeje.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7K 23
Izuku Yagi was falsely diagnosed as quirkless when he was four due to the use of a article that was a century outdated. Afterwards, his family neglec...
1.8K 40 3
when izuku midoriya developed his quirk and he was viewed as a demon. his life only got worse from there as his father left the family because of him...
136K 1.8K 19
(Discontinued / Up for Adoption) [Union X OP Izuku Yagi] Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy, he was happy about his life within the school of...
55.6K 978 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...