Demon and the Dragon (Kiryu C...

By DemigodRyujin

Nothing much, just a simple story dedicated to our cute Yakuza Dragon. More

Prologue: Return of a Demon
Chapter 1: One Hell of a Party
Chapter 2: Enter Tokuno'o Tokumichi
Sayonara and Arigathanks Kaichou!
Chapter 4: Day of the Dragon
Chapter 5: Time flies doesn't it?
Epilogue: Party to Remember! (Y/N)'s Promise

Chapter 3: Secrets Unveiled

368 16 3
By DemigodRyujin

Over Corp Main Building, 3rd Person POV

"YABAI YABAI YABAI! POTANG INA!!" (Y/N) yelled out as he ran across one of the many halls in the building, a look of pure fear on his face. Now what could induce such fear into one of the strongest members of the infamous Kure Clan? A fighter he could not beat? Nay, was it a terrifying beast of some sort? Nay! It was something far more worse than this, the only possible thing that could induce this much fear into the Roaring Demon was a 100% Libido fueled Marine. "(Y/N)!~ I'm Horny!~" 

"Marine, leave me alone! I ain't gonna be around you when you're like this!" he yelled as he continued to run faster down the halls, and unfortunately for him Marine started to speed up as well having only one thing on her mind. "Shitshitshitshitshit! Gotta think of something quick" (Y/N) thought to himself, he then turned a corner and saw Rushia. "(Y/N) hel-rushi!" she said to him, with her usual greeting. (Y/N) without thinking, said something that might just put his life in even worse danger "Outta the way cutting board! Can't talk right now!" he said before pushing her to the side and continuing to run as fast as he could. 

Rushia took a while to process what had just happened, and during that Marine had just run past her. She blinked twice, then her eyes light up with anger and looked at the direction you ran and yelled out "OIII!! BAKAYARO!! RUSHIA ISN'T PETTAN!!" the green haired female then stood up and started chasing you as well. (Y/N) looked back, and saw a libido filled "teenage" pirate and an extremely furious necromancer. "Potang ina talaga nito" he said to himself. (Y/N) then took a few more turns, and unfortunately he ended up face to face with a dead end. 

The male slowly turned around to see a frightening sight, he gulped and backed up against the wall. "(Y/N)~ Why don't you help a friend out?~" Marine said, her legs rubbing against each other. "Oi, you're free trial for life is about to end...don't worry though...I'll be sure to bring you back" Rushia said darkly. (Y/N) started sweating, then an idea popped into his head, he placed one foot onto the wall and kicked himself forward, a small web of cracks forming on the wall from this action and ran forward at them. Marine opened and spread her arms, and Rushia looked like she was ready to 86 him. (Y/N) quickly grabbed onto Rushia and jumped over Marine, confusing the pirate as he ran away from her again. 

"D-don't tell me-" Marine thought as she looked at the empty hallway in front of her. "Oi! Let go of me so I can kill you!" Rushia said as she cutely flailed in his arms. (Y/N) then stopped and looked around, making sure Marine wasn't anywhere nearby, sighing in relief he placed Rushia on the ground. The shorter one tried to move forward, to no avail "Rushia calm down for a minute!" 

"No! You called Rushia pettan! I'm boing boing!". (Y/N) sighs at this, and lightly karate chops her on the fore head "eep!" Rushia held the spot where she was hit and looked up at him. "Good, now I'm not sorry for calling you that, you should accept you for you, besides you look way cuter the way you are" he said with a smile on his face. Rushia's face flushed red, and before she could even respond (Y/N) ran off with his signature smile on his face.  

As he continued to explore the building, with his hands in his pockets he'd be wondering what he could do for the day. Normally he'd be training for the competition against Purgatory, though since that wasn't for a few months he decided he'd relax for a few days and spend time hanging out with his friends, assuming they were free to do so of course. After a bit of walking, with not running into another idol the male just decided to go to the gym, which the building does have one. 

Seeing that it was empty, he silently cheered a bit and walked over to one of the several punching bags, this one being the largest and heaviest weighing around 150kg. He then put on some grappling gloves and got into a fairly relaxed stance; the same one he took against Nitoku just a few days ago. His hands open and lowered, and feet shoulder distance apart lightly jumping in place. He then slowly inhaled then exhaled "Avidya!" he then sent his right fist towards the punching bag, though two of his fingers were out stretched, though not fully, like an extended knuckle off sorts. He then sent several more strikes at the punching bag, his movements making him look like he was dancing. As he did this, he felt like he was being watched, but pushed these thoughts to the side for now and deal with that later. After a few minutes, the punching bag had several tears in it, and barely resembled what it looked like before. 

"Sugoi!! (Y/N) you were able to do all of this?"  Robocco said as she walked in, inspecting the now ruined punching bag. His head then darted to a random part of the area they were in and walked towards it, he then saw three people, Shion, Matsuri, Choco, and Mel hiding behind some of the equipment that was there. (Y/N) only uttered one word as he looked down at the four of them "Explain"

In another part of the building, would be the entirety of Gen 4, just relaxing and talking amongst one another. "How come you haven't told him yet nanora?" Luna asked the yakuza dragon. No response, "I'm kinda surprised you still haven't told him, considering your...situation" Watame said looking a bit sad as she said the last words of her sentence. "I know, I know! I just haven't found the best time to tell him" Coco said a bit annoyed, though of course she was thankful for her friends' concern. 

"And Watame I'm fully aware of our situations, and I'm determined to tell him today!" Coco said looking at her gen mates with pure determination in her eyes. "Yosh, ganbare Coco" Kanata said to her. 

"So when are you going to tell him?" Towa asked her. "You can tell him now nanora!" 

"That's a good idea! Let's do it!" the other three, Kanata, Watame, and Towa said in tandem. Kanata then grabbed onto Coco's wrist and pulled her out of the room with no effort whatsoever, the other three following suit. "Where is he? I can't find him!" Kanata said as she continued to drag Coco by the wrist, the latter of the two tried to free her hand as she was feeling immense pain in that area. "Guys, help me....I feel like my arm is about to get ripped off" Coco said to the other three gen mates. The three of them looked at one another and nodded, Watame grabbed onto Coco's other hand, Towa grabbed onto Coco's waist, and lastly Luna onto her back. The three of them tried to free their yakuza friend from the grip of the gorilla angel, to no avail. 

"It's no use nanora!" Luna said, whilst pulling harder, to once again have no effect what so ever. "She's too strong Cocochi!" Watame said, clearly struggling. "I can't do it anymore, she's too strong!" Towa said, before she fell to the ground from fatigue. "Towa-sama! Cocochi, we lost her!" Watame said 

"Leave her be! Free me from Kanatan!" Coco said, before Luna too fell to the ground "I can't do it anymore nanora, go on without me nora" 

"Cocochi gomenasai! I couldn't save you..." Watame breathed out, before she too fell to fatigue. Kanata turned around, to see three of her gen mates on the ground, and Coco kneeling on the ground, her left wrist in pain and her trying to free herself "W-what happened?" 

"Y-you did this! Its your-" before Coco finished, they all heard a familiar voice. "Now, explain once again why the hell the four of you were spying on me training?" 

"Your ass is nice~" Matsuri said bluntly. "I wanted to see my future husband get stronger!" Shion said excitedly. 

"Eto....medical purposes" Choco said, looking away from the male. "I don't know, I saw them all huddled together and wanted to join in!" Mel said smiling. 

"Why aren't you mad at Robocco-senpai?" Matsuri asked (Y/N). "For one, she didn't spy on me, two I like her more" he said bluntly before lightly patting the robot girl on the head, causing her to smile and blush slightly. Hearing his voice, the previously tired and fatigued idols stood up from the ground and started to pull Coco, along side Kanata. 

"O-oi! I thought you guys we're supposed to be helping me to free me!". Al their screaming, caught the attention of the others, all of whom peeked their heads out of the door to see the ruckus gen 4 was causing. "Don't even think about it Matsuri". "aww"

(Y/N) then walked out of the building's gym and walked in front of the generation he's closest too. He snickered "Okay, what's going on this time?". All of them turned their heads towards you, and almost in an instant Kanata pulled Coco forward, making the rest fall down and said "Coco has something really important to tell you" 

(Y/N) looked intrigued by this, and so did the rest, they would've stayed and watched if not for the rest of gen 4 pulling them away, though still near enough to hear and see them. "So what is it you wanted to tell me?" 

"Well...eto...." uncharacteristically of her, she started to become nervous and blush a bit. In the distance Shien and Oga would walk past, Shien seeing (Y/N) would try to go talk to him, but Oga read the situation his friend was in and dragged Shien away by the collar before he could even talk to (Y/N). "Hey Coco, you don't have to say it ya know? Though whatever you will say, it won't change anything between us alright?" 

Her eyes widened a bit, looking at her friend who just looked at her with his smile that everyone there recognized, his hands in his pockets as well. "Hai...(Y/N)...daisukides!" she blurted out, shocking both you and the other idols, excluding Coco's gen mates of course. "E-eh?" (Y/N)'s cheeks flushed red, processing the new information. 

"Look at the guys, a sight only only we will see in the wild, an embarrassed (Y/N)" Towa said. "Never thought I'd see him like this" Mel commented.  "Robocco, take pictures" Matsuri said. "Already took a video ehehehehe" Robocco chuckled, while the rest just watched the events unfolding. "Yeah, I like you (Y/N)" Coco said once more, (Y/N) looked away a bit embarrassed and started scratching the back of his head. "Y-yeah...I like you too Coco...". She gasped at this and started to hug the male, with a large smile on her face. 

"Coco...air..." Coco then let him go, a bit embarrassed, chuckling "Gomenasorry (Y/N), got carried away there"

"Its fine..."

"So (Y/N), do you wanna hang out later?" Coco asked looking at him. He just nodded and opened his mouth to answer, only for a certain angelic devil to push him forward into Coco, his face landing in between two large mountains. "Yeah! I did it! I finally proved I'm a devil!" Towa cheered. (Y/N) then pushed himself off Coco, and glared at Towa, a menacing aura emanating from him "Oi Towa, what made you think that was a good idea?" 

Choco sighed and said "I'll go prepare the medical equipment". "I'll also get some healing spells ready" Shion said, as she saw Towa slowly get from smug to terrified. "(Y-(Y/N)? C-come on...calm down..." she backed away a bit, and turned to her gen mates for support

"You're on your own nanora" Luna said, hiding behind Mel. "I'm not getting in between that Towa, sorry" Watame said. "Even I wouldn't want to get  in between that" PPtenshi said

(Y/N) then walked closer and raised his hand upward, scaring both Towa and the other idols "(Y/N) wait!" though it was too late, his hand went towards Towa at great speeds, though at the last second stopped and lightly tapped her on the forehead "Eh?" Towa looked to a (Y/N) with a grin on his face "Got you didn't I TMT?" 

"O-oi!" before Towa could get mad at the Kure clan member, he just turned around and looked at Coco "Yeah, I'm free later, we can go now if you want" 

Coco nodded "Yeah, that sound even better!" she then grabbed his hand and started to pull her new found partner to the nearby mall complex, both of them with smiles on their faces. "About time they got together" Roberu said, from another hallway as he watched the two leave

"No kidding, though those two still have a lot to go through..." Oga said, as he looked at Shien who was 100% not tied up and didn't have tape over his mouth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.2K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...
71 1 12
It's just a fanfic story
360K 6.7K 26
these are mostly small and cute stories of bakugou being pregnant, featuring kiri trying his best to be the best future daddy he can be (this is my f...
67.4K 1K 9
Just a story about the fierce (Y/N) being recruited by Dabi and slightly feeling attracted to him. I hope u like it :3