Cheat List || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"I can't do this." "I'm on your list, right?" ~ In which Kim Taehyung, an introvert and quiet singer, enters... More

Cheat List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 42

6.9K 421 120
By Perfect_Memory

Warning:

This chapter contains smut. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this then please skip the entire chapter. There is nothing you need to read to understand the rest of the story.

____

"You were amazing again baby. I swear to god how can you look so perfect while standing on that stage." Jungkook said as he softly pushed Taehyung inside his apartment, his hand briefly leaving the other's shoulder in order to turn on the lights. Taehyung smiled at the compliment he got from his boyfriend before turning his head to the side and placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "You're only saying that because I'm your boyfriend."

"I am not. You really are so beautiful Tae, trust me." Jungkook spoke, a bright smile covering his face. The live show had ended about an hour ago and the both of them had finally managed to make it back to Jungkook's apartment. Of course they both had taken their own car and Taehyung had even made sure that no one would notice anything by taking a big detour towards the younger's apartment. If anyone would find out about the two of them that would surely be bad.

"Do you want to watch some tv before we go to sleep or just head straight to bed?" Jungkook asked as he tossed his car keys in a bowl right next to the door, a questioning look visible on his face. Taehyung yawned before closing his eyes briefly and feeling his heavy lids almost unable to open themselves again. "Let's just head to bed. I'm pretty tired."

Jungkook smiled at that answer and softly nodded his head before placing both his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and guiding the older towards the bathroom in order to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. Taehyung didn't protest when Jungkook softly began to push him in the direction of the bathroom, letting the other take complete control of him. The grey haired boy loved it when Jungkook took the lead in things they did. Even though this was only something minor Taehyung still felt as save as possible when he was together with Jungkook.

"We're here." Jungkook softly whispered inside his boyfriend's ear as the two of them entered the bathroom. Immediately shivers ran down Taehyung's spine upon hearing the low tone in which his boyfriend had been whispering and his cheeks colored a rosy red. Ohh how the grey haired boy loved it when Jungkook spoke to him that way.

Taehyung quickly reached forward in order to grab his toothbrush and the toothpaste and began to brush his teeth. The minty taste of the toothpaste immediately managed to make Taehyung scrunch his nose in disgust, he had never liked the taste of it. Luckily for the grey haired boy it didn't take long before he had completely finished his night routine and before he knew it he had walked back into Jungkook's bedroom before letting himself fall face first on the soft duvet.

Jungkook's bed was without a doubt the softest bed Taehyung had ever laid in. The duvet itself felt featherly soft and the matress always managed to hug Taehyung's body just enough for him to feel completely comfortable. The singer softly turned himself a bit more on his side before a content smile became visible on his face as soon as he saw Jungkook lay down next to him.

Unlike Taehyung, who was wearing a normal pajama, Jungkook was only wearing the bottom half of his set of pajamas, leaving his chest on full display for Taehyung to drool over. The brunette could easily be described as extremely fit, spending multiple hours a week in the gym and having a body that looked like it came straight out of magazine. His toned muscles and honey like skin would make anyone who had the chance to see it stare and it definitely made Taehyung feel lucky. Lucky that this handsome man was his and his only.

As soon as Jungkook had made himself comfortable on his bed he scooted a bit closer towards were Taehyung was laying before wrapping the smaller boy in his strong arms. The strong smell of Jungkook's cologne immediately hit Taehyung's nostrills and he closed his eyes comfortably while enjoying the hug he was receiving. To the grey haired boy Jungkook's hugs felt like heaven. He always loved to be wrapped in those strong arms of the younger. Ohh how he wished they could just stay like this forever.

"You know, you're cute." Jungkook softly whispered inside Taehyung's ear before a small laugh left his mouth. The brunette was softly brushing his long fingers through his boyfriend's silver locks while enjoying the softness it provided him. Taehyung immediately opened his eyes upon hearing those words and raised one eyebrow while a questioning look formed itself onto his face.

"Why?" The grey haired boy asked, feeling like there was more to that statement than the younger originally said. The small laugh that had followed right after the words somehow gave of a sketchy feeling to Taehyung and he softly pushed his boyfriend a bit more away from him so that the two of them could lock eyes with the other.

Jungkook looked quite amused and he slowly leaned forward before pecking Taehyung on his lips. "Baby it's like 22 degrees in here and you are wearing a full set of pajamas." The brunette spoke as he sent a wink Taehyung's way. The grey haired boy immediately began to blush a crimson red before shaking his head slightly. "That isn't funny though. I'll be cold if I won't wear a shirt."

Jungkook laughed softly before he moved his hands down from Taehyung's back to the boy's sides and pressed him a bit closer to his own body. "I can make you feel a lot warmer, if you know what I mean . You just have to ask." The younger whispered against Taehyung's lips before pressing his own against them. Taehyung once again began to blush heavily while images of the last time Jungkook had made him feel 'warm', beter described as amazingly good, filled his head.

Softly Taehyung began to kiss back as he closed his eyes. The feeling of Jungkook's lips against his own made the older one of the two have tingles in his stomach and he slightly smiled into their kiss as he moved his hands to the back of the brunette's head.

Jungkook continued to softly rub his thumbs up and down Taehyung's sides while softly forcing the other's lips apart with his tongue and entering Taehyung's mouth. The grey haired boy's wet muscle soon met with Jungkook's and before the two of them could register it they were tangeled up completely in a heavy make out session.

Shots of excitement rushed through both boys veins as they pulled the other as close as possible to themselves. Right now the only thing that mattered to the both of them was making each other feel like they were on top of the world.

"Ahh!" A moan slipt out of Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook suddenly pushed one of his hands underneath the thin fabric of his pajama top, immediately rubbing softly over one of the sensitive buds that it was hiding. A light rosy color began to decorate the older's cheeks almost immediately upon hearing the sound that left his own mouth.

Jungkook watched the whole scene in front of him with adoration clearly visible on his face. Taehyung truly meant a great deal to him and the adorable character of the grey haired boy never failed to make the younger's heart skip a beat. There was no way he'd ever let this perfect human being slip out of his fingers, not when the two of them were made for each other.

Slowly Jungkook began to use one hand to unbutton all the tiny blue buttons of his boyfriend's top while using his other to softly rub over one of Taehyung's nipples, teasing him as best as he could. "You're being such a good boy for me. Accepting everything I do to you without complaining." The brunette softly whispered in Taehyung's ear before lowering his head and planting soft yet wet kisses on his boyfriend's belly.

Taehyung softly moaned again as Jungkook kept on softly sucking at the skin around his bellybutton while his finger kept on teasing his sensitive bud. Ohh how he became putty in Jungkook's hands. Right now however, he didn't care. He was up to anything Jungkook had in mind for him. He was all Jungkooks.

Everytime Jungkook sucked softly on the honey like skin of his boyfriend a low moan erupted from the other's throat, exciting the younger more and more. Today he wasn't planning on doing foreplay only. If Taehyung would allow him to do it then the two of them would go all the way. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to show him exactly how much he meant to him.

Slowy but steadily Jungkook continued to unbutton the tiny buttons of Taehyung's top until he finally reached the very last one. Immediately upon unbuttoning that one too the silky fabric of the top slid of the older's beautiful shoulders, immediately exposing his beautiful collarbones.

The brunette decided not to waste any more time and quickly dettached his rosy lips from Taehyung's skin before moving it up and gently kissing the older's collarbones. It was one of the things that made Taehyung as beautiful as he was, his beautiful figure and his honey like skin fitted the boy perfectly and certainly did a great job in making Jungkook almost drool all over him.

"Oh my god." Taehyung softly moaned as he felt his boyfriend suck harshly on his skin. He loved it when Jungkook went a little rough with him. Of course not too much, this was just the right amount for the grey haired boy. He loved how his boyfriend was marking him and right now he didn't care one bit if anyone would see the damage that would be done tonight. If Jungkook was marking him then Taehyung would wear those marks proudly.

Slowly one of Jungkook's hands slid down Taehyung's torso again before finally reaching the hem of the older's shorts and slowly pressing his fingers inside. Taehyung's eyes immediately shot wide open and an excited moan left his mouth. Ohh how he was longing for some touch down there. The boy's lower region was aching for some attention and his pulsing erection was making him more and more desperate for some form of release.

Luckily for Taehyung it didn't take long before the brunette's long fingers came in touch with his tip and softly brushed over it. "F-fuck." The older stuttered as a shot of excitement ran down his spine. Jungkook smirked upon hearing those sounds and he quicky removed his lips from the other's smooth skin before focussing on the other's erection. With a swift move the younger one pulled down both Taehyung's underwear and bottoms, exposing the boy completely.

Taehyung shivered lightly as the cold air of Jungkook's bedroom hit his exposed erection. The cold feeling however quickly got overtaken by a sudden rush of excitement as his boyfriend wrapped one of his hands around his base and began to move it up and down. A pleasurable feeling immediately began to fill itself up in the grey haired boy's entire body and he moaned softly everytime his boyfriend went up and down with his hand.

Jungkook was without a doubt the best who had ever given him a hand job. Sure he only had his ex to compare to the younger, but still. Jungkook made Taehyung feel like he was in heaven with every touch he gave him and the grey haired boy was pretty sure he had never felt like this before.

As Taehyung was clearly enjoying the hand job he was receiving he suddenly felt something poke at his entrance and his eyes shot open out of surprise. Jungkook immediately noticed how Taehyung reacted and out of instinct he softly began to lick at the older's tip in order to make him feel more comfortable. Upon receiving this extra pleasure a deep moan left Taehyung's mouth and it didn't take long before the boy relaxed again.

Jungkook softly began to circle his finger around the older's entrance once more while continuing to use both his tongue and his hand to pleasure the older's erection. This time Taehyung didn't tense up and the younger softly pushed one of his fingers inside the other's warm hole.

Immediately upon Jungkook's finger entering him the foreign feeling made Taehyung blush heavily and another moan got ripped out of his throat. Jungkook continued to do his best in pleasuring the older boy while softly starting to move his finger in and out of his entrance. He wanted the one who he loved more than anyone else to feel as good as possible and not even the slightest bit uncomfortable. This was their moment and Jungkook would only be able to enjoy it if Taehyung was equally enjoying it as well.

Taehyung soon became used to the first finger Jungkook was pushing in and out of his hole and soft breaths of air started leaving his mouth every now and then. The younger surely was doing an amazing job at making him feel good, almost too good. This was only foreplay and yet Taehyung felt like he was in heaven.

"You can add another." The grey haired boy softly spoke as he focussed on the pleasurable feeling spreading itself throughout his whole body. Jungkook smiled lovingly at his boyfriend before he briefly removed his first finger, only to push it back in with a second one right next to it.

A deep breath of air left Taehyung's mouth as he felt Jungkook's fingers fill him up. He knew the slightly uncomfortable feeling he was experiencing now was nothing compared to what he would feel when the real deal would push itself inside and thus the boy tried to relax as much as possible. He definitely wouldn't help himself if his muscles were all tensed up. If anything, it would only hurt more that way.

Jungkook carefully and slowly moved his two fingers in and out of his boyfriend's hole, knowing damn well that this was anything but pleaurable for the other at the moment. "You're doing so good baby. Taking my fingers in so well." The brunette softly spoke in a soothing manner, using his free hand to softly massage the other's tip. A soft moan erupted from Taehyung's throat and the look on his face slowly became a lot more relaxed than first.

Carefully Jungkook began to speed up the pace in which he was fingering Taehyung, making sure to curl his fingers every now and then in order to look for the other's prostate. If there was one thing that would make Taehyung feel instantly good then it would be Jungkook finding that certain bundle of nerves and stimualting it.

"Oh fuck!" It didn't take long before Jungkook found what he had been looking for and a loud moan erupted from the older's mouth. Waves of pleasure immediately crashed down upon Taehyung as Jungkook continued to stimulate his prostate and moan after moan left his mouth. If the younger would keep this up he certainly wouldn't last long.

Unfortunately for him however it stopped before Taehyung could reach his much wanted high and he slowly opened his eyes to look at Jungkook. The younger was looking at him with a small smile on his face and quickly leaned forward before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Are you ready to go to the next step baby?"

Taehyung could only softly nod while butterflies filled up his stomach. Of course he was ready. He was ready to let Jungkook do whatever he wanted with him. He trusted the younger to take care of him, like he always did.

Jungkook quickly removed both his pajama bottoms and his underwear before briefly getting up from the bed and fishing a condom and some lube out of his nightstand. The brunette then rolled the condom over his own neglected erection while putting some lube on it as well and covering his whole penis in it. He wanted this to go as smoothly as possible, only that way would Taehyung feel as less pain as possible.

Meanwhile Taehyung looked at Jungkook with big eyes. The younger's body was absolutely amazing and while he surely had seen the brunette's well build chest and torso before, his thick thighs surely were to drool over as well. Ohh how he had become lucky to call the handsome man his.

It didn't take long before Jungkook climbed back on the bed again, pushing Taehyung's legs open a little in order to fit himself inside of them. The brunette leaned down first in order to give his boyfriend a long and loving kiss before promting himself up on his elbows a little in order to create a tiny amount of space between him and Taehyung.

"Are you ready Tae?" The brunette asked and immediately Taehyung latched both his hands behind Jungkook's neck before pulling him down once again and kissing him as if his life depended on it. "Yes, I trust you Kookie." The older one of the two answered and Jungkook smiled upon hearing that answer before moving his hips slightly in order to allign his erection with Taehyung's hole.

Immediately tears sprung into Taehyung's eyes as he felt Jungkook slowly but steadily spread him open by pushing his erection in. It felt as if his insides were being ripped apart and while the grey haired boy knew damn well that all he would be feeling was pleasure in a few moments, right now it hurt like hell.

Jungkook was quick to notice how Taehyung's facial features reflected in how much pain he was right now and he slowly began to reach down with one of his hands, searching for the other's penis before softly beginning to pump the base in order to let his boyfriend forget about the pain of the stretch he was feeling right now.

Jungkook's plan was quick to work and before Taehyung knew it he wasn't feeling any pain anymore, only the pleasure of his erection being pumped by his boyfriend. "Y-you can move now." The grey haired boy managed to bring out between the soft moans that kept leaving his rosy colored lips.

Jungkook smiled at the pleasurable look on his boyfriend's face and he softly nodded before slowly starting to move his erection out of Taehyung's hole before softly pushing it back in. Immediately a soft moan escaped Jungkook's lips upon the pleasurable feeling of moving himself inside Taehyung filling up his body completely. Ohh how he had longed to finally take the last step between the two of them. Sure he had been willing to wait if Taehyung wanted to wait but he couldn't deny that he himself wanted nothing more than to cross that last line between the two of them.

Slowly but steadily Jungkook began to slowly speed up the pace in which he was moving his hips, making sure at all times that Taehyung was still feeling just as amazing as he was. The grey haired boy had his eyes firmly closed yet a relaxed look was crossing his features. Jungkook softly leaned forward in order to press a kiss on the older's forehead before adjusting the angle in which he was pushing inside Taehyung slightly, searching for that familiar bundle of nerves once again.

As soon as Jungkook pushed in again Taehyung's eyes shot open and a deep breath of air left the boy's mouth. Waves of pleasure crashed over him instantly and with every time Jungkook pushed his erection in again he began to feel better and better. It didn't take long before the familiar feeling of heath began to pool in the grey haired boy's lower region, a sign that he was close.

Meanwhile Jungkook was doing his best to keep a steady pace while hitting Taehyung's prostate every single time he pushed in. The brunette himself could feel his own orgasm nearing but he was trying his absolute best to hold it back in order to pleasure his boyfriend some longer. As long as Taehyung hadn't cum yet Jungkook would try his absolute best to hold it back.

Without thinking twice Jungkook was quick to reach down with his hand again and started to give Taehyung another handjob. "O my god!" The older moaned loudly as the feeling of pleasure was slowly starting to become too much.

Both his erection and his prostate were sending him waves of pleasure continously and before he knew it he finally reached his much wanted high, a pleasurable feeling overtaking him completely and making him see stars. Thick white strings of cum shot out of his erection and covered Taehyung's entire belly in the liquid.

Upon seeing his boyfriend finally lose all control Jungkook let go too, finally allowing his orgasm to take him over too. Almost immediately an immense pleasurable feeling filled up the brunette's body and his mind became blurry while he slowly continued to push in and out of his boyfriend. The condom he was wearing was being completely filled up with his cum and he felt like he was in heaven.

However as soon as the both of them came down from their high Jungkook was quick to pull himself out of Taehyung and get up from the bed before getting rid of the condom and cleaning both himself and Taehyung with a wet cloth. After the neccesary cleaning Jungkook laid down next to a very tired Taehyung again and softly pressed his lips on his boyfriend's. "I love you baby." Taehyung softly smiled upon hearing the brunette say those words and scooted himself a bit closer to his boyfriend.

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So somehow I have lost the ability to write shorter chapters for this story so if updates take a little longer please bear with me haha, the chapters are double the size of what they used to be❤️

Question of the chapter:

Have you ever had a crush on someone?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 386 28
In which Jimin tries to get Yoongi's attention but keeps on failing. Spin-off from Playground // Vkook
107K 2.8K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
141K 8.7K 43
Jeon Jeongguk,a rookie actor who gets a lead role with his idol,Kim Taehyung. Only to find out how different his idol is behind the cameras. There is...
147K 3.4K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...