CONΒ©E@LED | πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ„΄πŸ„ΊπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ί πŸ„΅...

By Nivi8800

Taekook royal fantasy story. Where the Demon king is waiting to rule the whole world for years. At the same t... More

Author's Note:
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-1πŸ…
CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-2πŸ…
Taekook butter era
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-3πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-4πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-5πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-6πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-8πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-9πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-10πŸ…
πŸŽ‰Thank you!🎊(not an update)
MAIN CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘- 11πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-12πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-13πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-14πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-15πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-16πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-17πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-18πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-19πŸ…

πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-7πŸ…

192 16 3
By Nivi8800

𝓨𝓸𝓾  𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽  𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹  𝓶𝓮  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷'  𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

- IDOL

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Helios: Yes, my king. I will prepare the everything.

???: *thoughts* I have to go to Jaeseol kingdom now.

_________________________________________________

AT JAESEOL KINGDOM:

At that time a maid knocked the door again and informed that a guard is waiting to talk to him. Jaehan looked at Dongsuk and Jihun. They understood and went outside the chamber followed by Jaehan. Jaehan came back to palace hall and sat in his throne. Dongsuk and Jihun also sat in their seats as they are ministers.

Guard: Your majesty, our spy from Kaiba kingdom arrived and he said that he has to meet you immediately.

Jaehan: Hmm tell him to come in.

Guard: Yes, your majesty.

The guard bowed and left the hall to send the spy inside. After some minutes a man in mask came in and bowed to the king and took his mask.

Spy: Long live your majesty

Jaehan: Stand up and tell me

Spy: Your majesty, the demon king is planned to kill the 3rd baby today at the night. He ordered some men to sneak into the palace tonight

Jaehan: What else do you know?

Spy: Orthon said that according to the book of devil this child would be dangerous to them so they should kill the child at any cost.

Jaehan: hmm, you can leave. Be careful there and inform me all the important things immediately.

Spy: I will your majesty. I will take my leave.

The spy bowed and left from the hall. Jaehan looked at Dongsuk and Jihun.

Jaehan: What to do now? He will surely use all his powers to kill my son

Jihun: Yes, even if we save the baby today, he will make another move to kill tae.

Jaehan: hmm

Dongsuk: We have to hide his identity for now

Jaehan: what? But how?

Jihun: I have an idea. But it is easy and Jaehan you should not get angry. I don't know if you will agree to it.

Jaehan: Tell me then we can see

Jihun: Like I said he will do anything to get rid of tae. We have to hide the identity of our tae. So, we should not keep tae in the palace as 3rd prince.

Jaehan: What are you saying Jihun. Explain it clearly.

Jihun: I am telling that Tae should grow not as a 3rd prince of Jaeseol kingdom but as a commoner. According to the people and Zillah there should not be any 3rd prince.

Dongsuk: You are saying that Tae should be dead?

Jihun: Yeah, similar to that- *cut off by Jaehan*

Jaehan: What are you guys talking about. We should save Tae but you want him to die?

Dongsuk: Jaehan hear us clearly. We don't have another way to save him.

Jihun: Yeah, we are not going to kill him and he is not going to die. What I am saying is that our 3rd prince will be dead but not Tae ok. We will give him to someone and will reveal the truth later.

Jaehan: What? But how is that possible? Everyone in the palace know that Tae is born.

Jihun: Yeah, everyone in the palace knows that he is born but none saw him. We will spread the news that the prince is dead after he was born because he is so weak. We will take care of it.

Jaehan: okay but you know Yoona. She will never accept it. She will never let her son go away.

???: I will accept it.

The three turned towards the voice. It's none other than Yoona. Yoona knew that something is wrong when the three came to the palace hall. So Yoona left sleeping Tae in her bed and went to hall with Hayun and Haana. So, she is here.

Jaehan: Yoona what are you doing here? Did you hear all the things?

Yoona: Yes Jaehan. I heard everything. I only want tae to be safe. It is ok that I will not be with him. But he is my son and he will come back to me when he grew up right?

Jihun: Yes, he will.

Jaehan: But who will take care of my son Jihun? Where will he live?

Dongsuk: I know a family that will take care of tae.

Yoona: who is that?

Dongsuk: Kim Daehyun. He is a doctor and a good friend of mine. They are new to our kingdom. It has been 2 days since they came here so nobody knows about the family. He has a wife and a 5 years old son like our Jin.

Jaehan: New? Do you trust them?

Hayun: Yeah hyung we can. I have seen them too and they are good.

Jaehan: *sigh* But I will never leave my tae alone. He is just a child. I will send both Jimin and Tae together.

Yoona: what? Jaehan how can you- *cut off*

Jaehan: That's my final decision as a king.

None of them spoke anything after that.

Jaehan: Dongsuk you said that he is a doctor and they are new. I will make him as a royal doctor and he will work in the palace. Jihun make a decree and inform this news to Kim family. Dongsuk and Hayun speak to the Kim family about this thing and then bring them to the palace. Everything should be done in two hours. You may all take your leave.

Min and Jeon: Yes, your majesty.

Even though they are family, but when Jaehan speaks as a king they know that the thing is serious and of course there is nothing for them to decide after that. With that everybody left from there. Yoona went to their shared chamber. Jaehan saw it and followed her there.

IN THEIR CHAMBER:

Yoona: Why did you tell that Jimin will also go with him?

Jaehan: I don't feel like sending Tae alone. He is just a baby Yoona. What if something happens to him? Don't forget that he is not a normal one, he is special and what if someone knows about the stone in future? So, sending Jimin with him helps a lot. He can be with Tae and can inform us if something goes wrong.

Yoona: But how can we live without our two sons? Think about Jin. He will be alone Jaehan.

Jaehan: Honey he has us with him. Come we will talk about this with our babies. Don't let any maid inside the chamber. They should not know anything about Tae. Wait here I will go and get Jin and Jimin here.

Yoona: Hmmm

With that Jaehan left the room. Yoona looked at sleeping tae and took him in her hands and caress his cheeks

Yoona: Sorry baby. Eomma can't be with you now, I have to do this to save you from that monster. 

__________________________________TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi sweeties. How are you? I'm fine and good.

God this is a pretty long chapter of all. 1100+ words 

I have my exams too so don't be mad at your author for late updates and yeah I'm working on the oneshots too. I hope that I will update the oneshot soon and the requests are open. so, give me some ideas for the oneshots too sweeties.

I have to speak about BUTTER concept photos too. MAN ITS KILLING ME, I'M DYING and we are having a lots and lots of taekook moments. They are literally clinging to each other and I love it and you guys heard about that DISPATCH thing about taekook? lol they cant expose like that.

😏🤫😉👆🏻

I love this so much

Okay lets move on to the fanart section.

REAL:

Look how cute they are. They made up really quick.

FANART:

Okay bye bye sweeties see u later. I finished one of my exams today. Argh I'm really trusfrated. So, I am going to see some RUN BTS episodes again to clear my mind...

Don't forget to vote. 

~Tigerbunny nivi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.2K 52
Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeongguk, King of Kingdom Juvinous Embrea and r...
236K 9.8K 82
Taekook ff. Historical fiction Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Side ships *Yoonmin *Namjin *Y/N and jhope (might add more ships in the middle) Jungko...
263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
553K 20.8K 53
( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon Jungkook,a man of everything,is in searc...