Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

bonus chapter +2

15.5K 377 84
By dontworryboutit123

"Viktor." I yell out, carrying the boxes to mine and his room. College starts soon and that means that we all needed to be closer for the commute. Driving to the city and back every morning would be a drag. I don't see how Alessandro did it last year.

I think he was just secretly afraid to be without us. He could've already had his own place but he stayed home with us.

Not that i'm complaining though. One person's absence from our group just felt off. It didn't feel right when the rest of us were in senior year and he was starting college. It just didn't feel like us with out him.

"Where is he?" I murmur, placing the box on to the marble flooring, careful in case there was any glass in the box. It was only me and Viktor in the new place right now. Everyone else was either still packing or coming back.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs.
"Viktor, where the hell are you?" I shout into the empty apartment, my voice echoing from the lack of furniture.

It was a rainy day in New York. Go figure that the day we move mother nature decides to fuck us over. A flash of lightening strikes, which is soon followed by thunder. We were so high up that the lightening bolts flashed by our floor to ceiling windows, starling the shit out of me.

"These windows better be weather proof." I mumble as the lights shut off. " Are you fucking kidding me?" I groan, looking up at the ceiling.

Out of all days this had to happen , it would be when my boyfriend is M.I.A and my family is probably stuck back at the house.

I reached for my phone to see that the wifi was out and it was on five percent. "Great, just fucking great." Placing the phone into my pocket, I turn to see the rain coming down hard.

"Viktor." I yelled walking up the stairs towards my room. I walked back into the room, my back towards the closet door. Maybe he got stuck outside or in the elevator.

bang.

What the fuck was that. I paused, thinking that it was in my head until I heard it again. "That was not in my head." Where the fuck was Viktor at?

I walk towards the door slowly. I paused in the door way not hearing anything. Just as I went to step out of the room, the noise was heard again. It sounded like it was coming from inside of the house.

"Calm down Alex, it could just be the thunder." I tried to calm myself down. A few seconds later the sound ceased. " See." I talked myself down.

Just as I was about to enter my room, the sound of boots hitting the marble floor on the level above was heard. I looked up at the ceiling following the sound of the boots until I heard them make contact with the stairs. A pit started to form in my stomach as I turned my head, meeting a dark figure standing on the edge of the stairs.

"Very funny, Viktor," I turn towards the figure with crossed arms." Is this a new kink of yours, getting off by scaring the shit out of your girlfriend ?" I fold my arms as he steps down the stairs slowly .

"Viktor..." I say quietly, walking backwards as he stalks towards me. "This isn't fucking funny." I curse at the figure. He stopped for a moment and cocked his head, studying me." Baby."

This asshole and his fucking games were going to be the death of me. I walk back as he takes a step forward. With each step he took, he picked up speed. I turned my head over my shoulder to see that I was almost towards the edge of the stairs.

The sound of his boots caused me to let out a squeal as I took off running to the emergency exit.Excitement rushed through my body as I ran through the empty living room. His footsteps were getting closer as I approached the door.

Just as I was going to pull it open the door, his hand smacked against it making jump. He pressed his body into the back of mine. His scent of creed cologne wafted up my nose as he pressed my body into the door.

"New kink unlocked huh?" I asked feeling his print on ass. He didn't respond as he grabbed my waist and turned me around. I lifted my hands and pulled back his hoodie.

"Привет светлячок" A dark smile was etched on his face as I let my fingers linger on his damp ice blonde hair. His gaze dropped down to my thighs, clocking them rub together. " You're an ass." I whisper as his eyes met mine. An icy storm was raging in them as he studied my body language.
(hello firefly)

"Am I really ?" He teases, a hint of darkness flashing through his eyes." I think you enjoyed it, Didn't you?" I turn my head, tugging my lower lip in between my teeth. He lets out a hum as he leans down and runs his nose against my exposed neck.

"I bet your dripping, Alexandria."A smile formed on my face. Everyone else usually called me Alex, occasionally Alexandria when it was serious. Viktor preferred to call me by my full first name the majority of the time.

I liked the way he said it, it sounded so fucking sexy. Especially with that hot Russian accent that I love so much.

"Want to find out?" I ask, lifting my chin towards him. Not even a second later was I lifted off the ground, his hands dug into my thighs as he held me against the emergency door. "How much time do you think we have?" His fingers make quick work of untying my sweats. " Mm, knowing them they won't want to load boxes up in weather like this." I say, lifting my shirt over my head.

My nude lace bra holding my breast up. He put on leg down while holding the other up to pull off my pant leg. He repeated his actions with his other leg. My arms were wrapped around his neck while he hiked up me against the wall.

"Oh." His brows raised as he looked down at my matching lace thong. A mischievous smile tugged on his lips as he looked up at me through his lashes. "You better not." I grit out through clenched teeth.

I had one too many pairs of underwear ripped off of me over the course of our relationship. Do you know how many online orders from Savage Fenty and trips to La Perla that is? Entirely too fucking many. It was always the cute and sexy ones that suffered the consequences.

"Oops." Cold air hit my clit as I look down and notice that my thong had been ripped in half. "Baby." I whined, smacking his shoulder." Can I at least—" My whining got cut off as he slipped his thick dick into my entrance.

"I knew you liked it." He whispered as he lowered his chin on to my shoulders." You're so fucking wet, Alexandria."My mouth hangs open as I felt every slick inch of him, slide in deeper and deeper.

"I didn't like it." I whisper, my hands pulling on his hair that grew a lot longer over summer. " I fucking loved it," and with that piece of information he thrust inside of me nice and hard.

I was a adrenaline whore— I got off on it. I lived for the rush and the high. So it was no surprise that I got off from the chase.

My moans echoed through the living room as he slowed his thrust down." This never gets old." His hot breath sent shivers all over my body as my nails dig into his shoulder. " The feel of entering your warm pussy. The way you clench around me like your life fucking depends on it."

I throw my head back against the door as my back arched into him. My nipples hardened as they made contact with his chest. My moans turned into whimpers as he began to whisper dirty words into my ear. His movements going at a nice and consistent stroke.

He knew what drove me over the edge.

"My favorite thing to watch is the way that pretty little face of yours contorts into pleasure. The way your mouth hangs open, releasing those sweet moans that I live for. I can never get enough of you, of your mind, body, and soul."

Viktor would always own me, my heart, my love. Every fucking ounce of my being belonged to him. He knew my body like no one else did, he knew my heart. He would be in competition for my mind, because Alessa knew every twisted and deep thought in there.

But he owned me and I owned him. He and I were so much alike on so many levels. We didn't need the games to keep our relationship alive. We thrived off of each other's energy and love and that was enough.

The games were just an added bonus.

Viktor is my soulmate, the love of my life. No one could ever compete with him because he was it for me. We may be young but we know that there isn't anyone else out there for us.

We were perfectly hand crafted for each other and our love showed that.

"I love you." I panted as I felt my high coming." I know." I can feel his cocky ass smirk form against my skin as he picks up pace. My hips rolled matching his movements. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the apartment, along with our moans.

I hungrily claimed his lips, licking, biting, and sucking. Our tongues tangled and caressed against each other as I dug my hands into his hair. He swallowed my moans as my mouth hung open, his dick reaching the place that would cause my orgasm.

"Fuck," I whimper against his lips as his dick repeatedly hits that spot. " I'm going to cum." He leans his head against mine, nodding. " I know."

A few deep strokes later and we both cum. My body shaking against the emergency door as he fills me up with his warm ropes of cum. Just as I take my last deep breath, the lights came back on and the elevator starts to wire.

A ding was heard, indicating that it was coming up. I gave Viktor a look as I struggled to get out of his hold. A deep chuckle left his mouth as I scrambled to pull in my sweats.

"It's not funny." I scolded, grabbing my shirt and putting it back on. He only shook his head as he pulled his jeans back up.

"Hello." My twin sister's voice was heard along with the chatter of the rest of my family. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail to somewhat hide the evidence of what just happened in the corner.

"Hey." I say, grabbing Viktor's hand and pulling him with me. "What took you guys so long?"

"We got stuck in that fucking elevator when the power went out,"She slammed her purse on the black marble of the kitchen Island. " And that fucking idiot," She pointed towards Alessandro.
"Wouldn't stop letting it rip the whole time."

"Well what was I supposed to do?" He questioned taking off his jacket. " Hold like a normal person would." Tessa answered giving him the side eye.

"Too bad i'm not a normal person." He tapped her nose before walking into the kitchen.

I couldn't help the laugh that came out of my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her. " I told him not eat that bean and cheese burrito." She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"It was torture. Pure fucking torture." Alessa whined before stilling. I leaned back hearing the sounds of her sniffing me. "You smell like sex." She scrunched her nose up, looking behind me to look at Viktor.

Realization set in her face as she pulled away. "Did you guys just fuck while we were stuck in the elevator?" She questioned, a hand on her hip.

"Is that even a question?" Natalia spoke up while fixing a bowl of grapes. "Of course they did."

"Alex's shirt is on backwards and Viktor's hair is a ruffled mess."

Can't get shit past her ass.

"Where you even concerned about our whereabouts?" Gianni chimed in placing a hand over his heart. " Of course we were." I answered.

We were more so worried in case they walked in on us getting our quickie in, but they didn't need to know that.

"Sure you were."

The elevator opened revealing Antonio, Abby, and Violeta. "We come bearing food." Anthonie says as he and Alessio walk in behind them with pizza. "And a toddler."

I felt Vik's arms warm around my waist. I let out a content sigh as I leaned my head on his shoulders and observed my family.

This was all I need in life. My family, my friends, and Viktor. I never would've thought that me and Alessa could have this two years ago.

But here we are, happier than ever.

"Я люблю тебя светлячок."Viktor whispered into my ear. "я знаю." I respond cheekily, earning a slap on the ass. (I love you firefly, I know)

"Get your horny ass's over here and eat."

Yeah, I couldn't ask for a better life even though it started off shitty. The good out weighed the bad.

You guys I am not breaking these couplesup OK!!! But I think now would be a good time to announce ... drum roll please.

*insert drumroll*

THE NEXT GENERATION coming in 2022.
I'm still working on the name... unless you guys like it but hopefully you guys stick with me until then.

I Love you all and I am so grateful for the rr's and ftr's and your endless support on these books. I still can't even believe this book hit over 800k reads. Also, thank you for sticking out with the grammar errors and my laziness when it came to editing.

Y'all are some real ones ...lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.4K 76
๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. Kidnapped when she was just 3 years old...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancรฉ ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
13.7K 323 20
Isabella Blake Has a a past that no one knows not even herself. Being a beautiful girl that once got abused by her ex boyfriend to now hav...
28.3K 796 25
[๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐”] [๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž] [๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...