Hiraeth |Razor x Reader|

By Yinzy_Banana

"Y/n's home." The beautitul and astonishing h/c was silent, trying to choose the best words to describe. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [Final]
Special Big Thanks!💕 (Pls read)

Chapter 7

2.4K 127 102
By Yinzy_Banana

"Cat leave me?"

The sun beamed upon Mondstad, bright and clear, accompanied with the cloud that passed by like a carriage. She let out a small sigh, nodding her head. "Unfortunately, it seems so."

She was ready to leave with something more prepared on hand一a water bottle, fresh raw meat and apples, and some other things.

She turned her head and from the corner of her eyes, she could see how disappointed the boy beside her was. Even though Razor always had an expressionless face, she could still make out the frown he put on.

Were they that closed to the point where he couldn't let her go?

Well, it's not like she couldn't bring him there. She was going on a trip to Dawn Winery to get back to her place.

"Where are you going?"

"I have an acqui一a friend in Dawn Winery. Maybe that friend can bring me back to my family's March."

There was a brief moment of silence一 maybe an awkward one if she could say一but the waver feelings of guilt always won her.

"Razor, what do you want to do when I leave you alone?" She asked patiently with eyes that glistened with his cherry stewed eyes as her hands trailed to his. "Wait for Cat."

Aww, that's sweet一no.

She couldn't let his words won her again.

"But don't you have anything else to do?"

He shook his head. "No."

And finally, her choice was made up last minute.

"Then would you like to join me?"

****

"Lady Y/n!"

A woman who seemed to be quite young greeted as she jogged her way. "Miss Adelinde, I apologize for my sudden arrival. If you don't mind, I brought a friend along the way," Y/n greeted, keeping herself calm and composed as she always did.

"You're always welcomed here, Lady Y/n." Adelinde shook off with a polite smile. "Thank you, Miss Adelinde. This is Razor. And is Captain Diluc here?"

"Forgive me for my intrudence, Lady Y/n. However, Master Diluc is no longer a calvary captain," Adelinde corrected, gaining a small 'o' from Y/n.

"Ah, I apologize for my mistake. But is Sir Diluc here?"

Well, to be frank, Y/n had never joined any occasion as she found herself comfortable on her own. So of course, she wouldn't know about Diluc's title.

"His lordship is out right now, but worry not, he will come back by evening. For the meantime, would you like some tea?"

"I'd love to."

...

Well, if she could be honest, she dared to assume this was Razor's first time visiting a building or a house.

The e/c orbs stole a small glance of the silver haired boy一finding him going close to anything he found interesting一even go far as sniffing or touching.

Yep.

It's probably his first time.

"Razor."

The called haired boy turned his head and walked his way to her while giving a puzzled look. "Well... this is how I used to live," Y/n stated, cracking a small smile.

"Cat live good house?"

"Hm, but not a home I'd turn around to." The trails of her words fell from her lips, heartbeat turned slower than before as her eyes always tried the uplifting gaze一only for it to fall terribly.

"Then, why do cat want go back?" He sat on the couch as he casted the curious and puzzled gaze to her. She was confusing, well at least to him一how she wanted something but didn't have the courage to do it.

If she'd been craving for freedom, why did she want to go back to her own cage?

"They're my only family. Even if they refuse to listen or love me, what can I do? I've spent my life with an assignment to be a graced daughter."

Assignment.

People said she was destined to be the Duke's wife and she had to be an obedient daughter.

And that's tiring.

Her graceful gaze landed on his wondering ones.

"Cat.. live with Razor. Not lupical if forced a good kid. Cat can be with me."

Even though his sentence was long and not so well structured一it still somehow, soothed her.

Her heart fluttered一no beat twice faster than before. The enlightment and how her heart challanged to run up to her mouth.

This was odd, wasn't it?

"...thanks, Razor."

****

"Lady Y/n."

"Sir Diluc Ragvindr."

She lifted her dress, bowing herself down. "I apologize for, I didn't inform about my sudden arrival."

The red haired man in his elegant outfit sat across her. Razor had left outside after being pulled by children before Diluc's arrival. "It's fine. Our families have known each other for generations," he stated一more like reminded.

She hummed as she interwined her fingers together. Her posture sat up straight with her polite smile plastered on her astonishing face. She tucked her hair strands back as her lips landed on the tip of the warm glass.

"So, what brings you here?"

After minutes of explaining, he only nodded his head without uttering a word until she ended it.

"L/n family... as always."

"What do you mean as..."

Diluc landed the cup of tea to the table, glancing at her. His face was still composed as ever as if what he said didn't mean anything at all. "I apologize about this一"

"No it's fine."

Well, Diluc's statement wasn't wrong.

The L/n family had always chased out their own member that could tarnish L/n's reputation. And of course, Y/n was no exception as she always tried to stand up on her own.

It's society afterall.

"I was here to get back to the L/n March. However, I changed my mind."

Diluc's arms were crossed together, lifting one of his eyebrow up. "I want to run from them."

-

"Razor, how do you meet Lady Y/n?"

Razor turned his head but soon his eyes glistened skywards to the clear blue sky. How should he phrased this word to the little innocent children? "Wolvendom forest... Razor found her. She sleep," he concised, earning some disappointed groans.

"Boring," one child groaned. "But don't you think it sounds like a princess and a charming prince?" The other spoke. "But that's impossible! Lady Y/n is a noble!"

Razor could only stand still as he had his head tilted. What were they talking about? A noble?

"No..ble?"

The girl responded to his question in the most concise way she could find. "Lady Y/n is a noble from a Marquess family! She's going to marry Sir Aleks La Siginia, a duke family!"

"What is noble?"

"Noble is someone who's rich and wealthy and is there to protect the citizens. They're higher than us and have more moras. They usually have the blood from the kingdom family and they're entrusted to protect this city from any danger!" The young boy exclaimed as he ran to the silver haired.

Now Razor was left puzzled as he wondered on his own一if she was a 'noble' then she couldn't be with him一right?

And what did the girl mean by 'marry Sir Aleks'? He didn't know why or how but something stung his chest一as if there's a grumble in his stomach.

Basic translation:

She was meant to be Aleks' mate and had their own pack, if that's how he could translate.

"Razor!"

A voice shouted to him一catching his attention real quick. As the sun emitted the Dawn Winery, he saw a lady a walking to him as she kept herself composed.

"That's Lady Y/n! Let's go!!" Bunch of children started to run away from the scene. The distance between two people shrunk. "Razor, let's go back?" The h/c haired lady smiled and there一followed the breeze, blowing both of their hair.

She held her hair from letting it covered her vision as her eyes glanced to the corner.

She shone like a sun, maybe a sunflower suited her. She smelled nice like a sweet flower. Her skin was soft like a dandelion. She was everything in any kinds of well-known flowers.

"I apologize for keeping you wait for too long. Let's go back?"

Her voice echoed through his ears as his heart fluttered just from the presence and the voice of hers.

He took a step and another one, slowly closing off the distance between them. "Razor?"

A small piece of leaf flew and landed on her h/c haired一whilst letting the wind blew harder. His hand trailed skywards, carefully removing the orange leaf from her hair.

"Leaf."

Was all he announced.

Her heart skipped a beat一beating even twice faster than usual. She could feel the heat rushed up to her cheeks.

Such a disgrace!

'Why is my heart beating so fast?' She questioned on her own.

"Leav一leaf?" She quickly fixed her mistake, clearing her throat.

"Hm."

***

The fire cackled, dancing as it lit the cave. The only shadows on the wall were Y/n and Razor, sitting beside each other as they were engulfed in a moment of silence.

"Cat is.. a noble."

He didn't know why or how the memory of how Y/n was a noble一a statement made by the children popped up.

She sighed, finally placing one last wooden stick to the cackling fire. "...yes I am." It's not like she hid the fact from him.

He scoothed closer to the h/c haired lady as he gave his most curious expression. "Why Cat leave?"

"I didn't leave. But I was thrown away, if that's how you say it."

"Why?"

She bit her lips, trailing for the next word to speak. But what?

What could be the perfect word she could use?

"...I spoke too much and it brought harm to the family's name."

Y/n sat beside him, smiling to the empty void of the cave. She pulled his hand to hers, trying to find the encouragement and comfort within. "Not all people that smile don't have a devastating history, Razor. And those who live in a rich life don't always feel happy and wealthy."

"Rich.. wealthy same thing?" He asked. "No. Wealthy is when you're calm and you appreciate what you have, even being happy with it. Rich is when you have a quite luxurios life. And now, I'm wealthy because I have you by my side."

"Y/n's home..."

The astonishing h/c haired lady turned her gaze, cracking a soft smile一a genuine smile you couldn't catch in a painting. She was silent for a while before softly speaking一

"I can't go back there. It's far far away from my reach. But you're..." her thumbs rubbed his hand full of ash and dirt.

"...my new home."

Nothing is better than turning your heels and found yourself engulfed in a warm and welcoming embrace.  Because you can't trade any luxury for a home.

"You can't run forever like that, Lady Y/n. You have to make a choice."

She lifted her gaze and found the serious ruby eyes, staring right to her confused soul.

"Lady Y/n, I apologize for my intrudence but as an ally of yours, I can only let you choose two options. Be a commoner or marry someone you don't love."

And starting there, her eyes were opened wide and clear.

She didn't want to marry someone she's not in love with. She didn't want to be a lover for a show.

Y/n didn't need any of those.

And now, all she wanted was to stay by Razor's side.

****

☆♡ Morning/afternoon/evening/night! ☆♡

How's the chapter? I'm so sorry I made you waited for so long! And wow! It's already halfway to the end of the book!

Ah, anyways一thank you so much for reading. Again, I'm sorry for the slow update (really trying here)

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter and have a great day!!

Byee!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 17.7K 39
『diluc x f!reader』 ❝ visions are a light in the sea of darkness that surrounds those who have lost their way. ❞ started : 23/02/21 • finished: 23/02...
245K 7.1K 25
The nights of favonius were too busy defending mondstad after the battle with stormterror, leaving the outside areas vulnerable and weak. You do your...
28 4 2
You are a Girl called "Ziur" (means confident in Basque) you've been living with your abusive Family. You always knew you had some sort of Power... b...
104K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...