Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 44

2.2K 55 32
By 37y1prme

The crowd of men start moving throughout the Great Hall. As Dolohov ends his speech I watch as he holds his grip on Pansy's arm guiding her out of the room. Her head remains high as she keeps her eyes locked forward.

I turn to Draco, "Draco.."

"I am going to deal with this immediately." He turns to Blaise, Theo and Adrian giving them a look to follow him out of the Hall. Daphne walks to me and places her hand on my arm.

The boys move quickly out of the Hall as I am unaware of what is going to happen. Daphne leans into me, "It will all be okay." She keeps her face neutral to hide her emotions from the others

"This is all my fault." I hush my words back to her.

She turns to look me in the eyes, "No it isn't."

I can't help but have the feeling in my stomach that I have not had in a while. It's deep and makes me think I may be sick all over the floor.

Pansy was not supposed to have this happen to her. There are no other men that are on the Slytherins side of The Order that can help her. The fact that there can only be one broken paragon to a household is one restriction that makes this all the more difficult.

"What are we to do while we wait?" I ask.

She lets out a deep sigh, "We should go home. It isn't proper to stay as ladies while the men bet."

My mouth drops slightly, "I can't just leave? What if something happens?"

She tugs me to indicate to start walking, "It doesn't matter. There is nothing you can do. Malfoy would want you to go back to The Manor where you are safe."

We move out of the Great Hall slowly. I watch as more men make their way up the stairs with drinks in their hands and laughs coming from their stomachs.

As we start to walk down the main corridor I hear a loud voice echo from around the corner. Daphne looks to me with concern as we both silently agree to go look.

We turn down to the left and see several men gathered around Oliver.

"This isn't fucking right! You all are sick people!" He screams from his lungs as tears run down his face.

Pansy's father grips him by his collar pushing him up against the wall, "You watch your fucking mouth, or I will beat it off of you!"

Olivers face is bright red as his wall breaks in front of us, "I don't give a shit! Fucking kill me! That is your goddamn daughter up there!" the veins in his neck pop out from his screams, "You are fucking disgusting for letting this happen!" I feel tears swell in my eyes as I watch.

All in one quick motion, Mr. Parkinson points his wand at Oliver as he mutters, "Crucio."

Oliver falls to the floor screeching out in pain. Pansy's father stands above him with a wicked smirk across his face. The other men around them laugh as they watch this former Gryffindor crumble.

My breaths are shaky as I look down at Oliver knowing there is nothing I can do to stop this. Only last night the two of they were wrapped in each other's arms making promises of a safe haven. Now they lay miles apart unable to save one another from the devil that engulfs this world.

"We need to leave." Daphne breaks my thoughts. I try and hold myself back from blinking a tear down my face and give her a nod in agreement.

She tugs my arm back down to the corridor we came from. Her feet move quicker than mine as I try and wrap my mind around the past hour.

When we exit the castle, the rain continues to pour down on us. Daphne apparates us back to The Manor before I can think of a way to stay and solve this problem.

As she opens the front doors to the home I take a pause, "I am not going inside." I yell over the heavy rain.

Daphne looks at me confused, "Why?"

"I am waiting for the boys. I need to know if she will be okay."

Daphne scrunches are face, "Just wait inside, you will get sick."

I push my wet hair back, "I want to watch to be here right when they get back. I will sit on the front steps, so the rain won't get on me." I try and explain.

She pauses for a moment but then nods in understanding, "I will be inside if you need me."

I give her a weak smile as she enters through the front doors of the Manor. I move my body to the stone steps and sit on the cold wet structure.

I keep my gaze out to the front of the estate as I wait for some movement to indicate the boys arrival.

The view of the dark sky and loud rain bring some kind of peace to my skin.

How could this be happening? How is her father okay with any of this? What is Oliver going to do? Better question- what is going to happen to Oliver after tonight?

I realize that all the emotions I am feeling have nothing to do with sadness, but anger. I feel my blood run hot as I look up to the sky and let out a deep scream to no one.

It's a scream from my gut that expands everything built up in me that has grown tired of nesting inside my stomach.

As it ends I let out a deep cry. A cry that finalizes the tragedy in the atmosphere that I can't control.

"This is fucking bullshit!" I sob out. The rain covers my words.

My head falls into my hands as I let it all spill from me.

I'm tired of this fight, I'm tired of being hopeless, I'm tired of living in constant fear, I'm tired of not knowing anything, I'm tired of the power the followers hold, I'm just...tired.

I lift my head up slightly as I look back up to the sky, "Mother..."

I wipe away a few tears, "Mother, please hear me. This can't be the end. There are people out there that can help us. I'm just afraid they won't be able to do it in time." I pray out to her in hopes she is listening.

"If Harry is with you, please tell him I am sorry. Please tell him that I have tried to remain strong for everything he fought for, but it's hard." I speak through a choked sob.

My throat closes slightly, "It's all just too hard." My eyes become blurry from tears, "And I am tired Mother. So tired."

"Fucking bullshit!" I hear from a few yards in front of me. My eyes jerk down towards the front of the gate to see four large boys walking towards me.

I stand from the stairs and move my feet quickly to meet them. My dress is now completely soaked sticking to my skin as I find it hard to run in through the rain.

Draco's face shifts as his eyes meet with mine, "Why the hell are you out here in the rain all by yourself?"

"I was waiting for you all. What happened? Where is Pansy?" I race out.

"We will explain inside." Theo speaks from behind Draco. I nod and follow the group through the rain inside the Manor.

Once inside I see Daphne sitting on the edge of the stairs in the foyer with her hands in her lap. She stands with wide eyes screaming with fear.

"Tell me everything." She begs. Blaise closes the entrance doors as silence fills the room.

Draco runs his hand through his wet hair making it looks slightly slicked back, "There is nothing we can do. We weren't even allowed in the betting room because they know I own you." He motions his head in my direction.

My stomach drops, "It's no joke, there were nearly a dozen men in the room wanting to win her. Dolohov wasn't fucking around." Blaise adds on.

"There has to be some way we can change this." I blurt out.

Draco looks to me, "There isn't, she is a broken paragon now."

Chills crawl up my back as I accept defeat. These are her best friends, have been for years. They wouldn't just let this happen unless there was truly nothing they could do to change it.

I feel my body slightly shake, "I think I will go to bed now; it has been a long night." My voice is soft and low.

No one says anything as I turn on me heels and make my climb up the stairs. I feel the water drip down my body from the rain as I walk down the wooden floors to the bedroom at the end of the hall.

When I enter, I remove my wet dress and slip off my heels. I take out pajamas and throw them on my body with no thought in my mind. I realize as I move, I seem zombie like.

Tonight, just shows that no matter who you are in this world, you are not safe. No one is untouchable. Everyone can be used or disposed of in an instant.

As I lay in bed, I can't help and let the thoughts of guilt flood my heart. If only I let Draco take me to the toilet none of this would have happened. Dolohov would have never come in to find me, Pansy would have never had to protect me, and she would be safe.

I wrap the duvet over my body and hold it close to my chest as I feel cold and alone. Dark thoughts creep into my mind as I think about who she will be spending the night with tonight. The memories of how I felt not knowing what will happen to me in these different homes make their way to the front of my mind.

I remember the fear in my body I had not being able to trust anyone and having to live with it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Without thinking too much about it, I push the duvet off me and move out of my bedroom. My feet pad down a few feet to stand in front of his door.

I turn the handle slightly and open it only about two inches, "Draco..?" my broken voice calls out into his dark room.

"Come lay with me." I hear his deep voice speak.

I sniffle my nose and walk into his room closing the door behind me. I move to his bed and crawl in feeling warmth below his sheets.

He quietly wraps his large arm around me pulling me closer to his bare chest. I let out a sob as I cry into him letting him comfort me.

"This needs to end." I shake out.

I feel his hand rub my back gently, "I know."

I lick my lower lip, "This is all my fault Draco, if only I had let you take me to the restroom.." I trail off.

Draco quickly takes my head and pulls it up off him to look me in the eyes, "Hey, this is not your fault." His voice is stern, "Don't you dare blame yourself for this fucking bullshit that those people inflict on others." His eyes are locked on mine, "I will not let you sit here and ruin yourself over something that you have no part in."

I feel my heart flutter as his words hit my ears. Without thinking too much about it, I lean in and let my lips touch his. He reacts my leaning into me holding my waist with his hands.

I rest my hand on his cheek as I part my lips letting him deepen the kiss. My tongue moves through his lips as his does the same. I slowly move my body up to be more level with his tall stature.

I start to push back dark thoughts and replace them with ones of the boy who has his arms around me.

He gently squeezes my hip and I take this as the request to move my body onto his. I take my left leg and quickly move it across his chest, so I am now straddling his body.

I move my hand from his face down to his shoulders as I grip onto the warmth of him. His mouth moves down from my lips to my neck, making home at the place where my skin tingles when he sucks on it.

I feel his tongue lick my skin as his teeth grip on me gently. My mouth parts as I let out a breath in response to his art form.

"Draco.." I moan out softly.

He grunts into my neck in response. I can feel him harden below me as I slowly grind my hips into him.

His lips meet mine again and it tastes like pure wine. A wine that has been sitting in an expensive cellar for nearly one hundred years. It's addictive and delicious all at once.

And I want to get drunk off of it.

I decide to take the initiative and slowly unbutton the top of my pajamas. He notices almost instantly and pulls away from our kiss.

His eyes become wide in surprise to my action, but they soften in excitement. I give him a small grin to let him know exactly where I want this to go.

He replaces my hand with his as he now eagerly undoes the small buttons on my shirt. I meet lips with his again as the last button comes undone. He pulls the top off my shoulders to expose my bare chest.

He leans his body up a little from the headboard to let both our naked torsos press up against each other.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as his arms move around my waist. The passion in our kiss fuels my stomach.

The sound of the storm outside overpowers the walls of the room. The rain hits the windows harshly as our lips move against each other.

In one quick motion, Draco flips me over, so he is now on top as I lay below him. As he hovers over me, his eyes move down to my pajama pants looking for a sort of approval to remove them.

I give him a silent nod while my chest moves up and down as I try and catch my breath. He licks his lips and moves his upper half down to my shorts.

I watch him with intense eyes as his fingers hook the waistband, slowly pulling them down my legs.

His eyes meet mine again as he quickly moves back up to meet my lips. He throws the shorts to the side of the room as one hand grips my cheek while the other plays with the outside of my knickers.

I can feel his finger make circles with the edge of the fabric. My stomach fills with heat in anticipation of what he will do next.

Before I can even think, I feel his hand slide down my front and into the inside of my kickers placing them on the exact spot that is most sensitive to touch. My lip's part against his as a breath out.

He smiles slightly above me as his eyes look into mine. I feel his finger move in small circles and a let out a gentle moan in response.

He shifts his touch from his finger to his thumb while one finger teases my entrance. I grip the bottom of my lip as he continues to analyze my face.

Just when the moment is right, he pushes his finger in me and a I let out a sweet moan in response. He moves in and out at the perfect pace making my mind fuzzy.

"Oh god.." My breath out.

His grin expands, "You want more?" His voice is deep and sounds like honey.

I aggressively nod in response, "Use your words Lancing. Do you want more?" He teases.

"Mhmm." I moan.

He takes the hand on my cheek to grip my jaw to make me look directly at him, "I said use words sweetheart."

I part my lips as I try and find the ability to become vocal, "I want more."

"Attah girl."

I then feel another finger inside me moving at the same rhythm, "Draco.." I gasp at the new feeling of more pressure on my walls.

His thumb continues to rub circles as his fingers move in and out hitting the most divine place. My stomach tightens as I feel his fingers work magic.

"I want more." I moan out biting my lower lip.

"More?" he questions above me. I take my trembling hand and grip the edge of his boxers, "More." I signal.

I open my eyes to find him staring down at me with darkness. He knows exactly what I mean, and I can tell by his small, shocked expression that he did not expect me to want that right now.

But I do.

"Olivia.."

I cut him off, "Draco I want it so bad." I whine out.

With that, he immediately removes his fingers from inside me to the waistband of his boxers pulling them down in one quick movement.

My eyes widen slightly as I now have the visual I had forgotten about of just how large he was. I swallow as he moves back on top of me.

His lips meet mine as he starts to kiss me with sex hungry passion. I feel his hand move to my knickers as he slowly pulls them down my legs. I move with him as I try and maneuver my legs out of them.

I hear feel him throw his arm to the side signaling that the fabric is somewhere lost on the floor with my pajama shorts.

He opens my legs with his knee as I lay below him. He moves his hand back down between my legs as he inserts two fingers inside of me.

I break away from the kiss to let out another breath of pleasure from his touch.

"Just had to make sure you were still ready for me." His husky voice whispers from above me.

He continues to move with his fingers but leans over to his nightstand to grip his wand. I keep my eyes half open as I feel the pleasure from my lower half.

He leans back to straddle me and places his wand on my stomach muttering a small charm. I watch as a light moves from below my skin but then slowly dissolves inside me. A contraception charm.

He removes his fingers and I suddenly miss the feeling more than anything.

He grips his length with one hand while lowering his head down to be directly over it. I watch him as he slowly releases a wad of spit letting it land directly on his base.

His hand starts to move and down along his skin moving his thumb over the head of his length making sure it is properly lubricated.

His eyes dart to mine with anticipation, "You sure?' he asks one last time.

"Yes." I mutter out.

He gives me a small grin before gripping my thighs with his hands. He takes them jerking me quickly into him, so I am now pushing up against his lower half.

He takes his member and slowly moves it to my entrance. I watch as he places his tip directly between me making my skin grow chills.

He moves it up and down hitting my most sensitive spots teasing me oh so horribly.

"Draco...please." I beg.

"Fuck." He growls. His eyes grow dark and in one quick movement he pushes himself fully inside me.

I let out a loud and deep gasp as I feel him in me. I grip the sheets at the feeling of my walls completely pressed on him. I have never felt this kind of feeling before when having sex. I usually don't feel this tight. It is almost painful.

"Oh god.." I throat out in a mix of pain and small amount of pleasure.

His fingers grip my thighs as he starts to pump in and out of me. I can feel his tip hit the spot of my stomach that I have forgotten about.

"Shit Olivia.." he moans above me.

I bite down on my lip as he changes positions back to be down directly hovering over me. He grips the bed sheets on either side of my shoulders moving in and out. The movements are gentler, and I am grateful as a tear comes out from one of my eyes.

His lips come down to mine as we messily kiss one another through out gasps and moans.

"You're so fucking tight." He spits out above me.

While our bodies move against each other the word 'tight' triggers my mind.

The husband stitch.

I had forgotten due to all the events that have played out in the past week. I had completely forgotten that my lower region had been reconstructed. I had completely forgotten that I was made to become a sex doll to random men.

I was made for this exact moment. For male pleasure.

"Fuck Olivia you feel so fucking good shit.." His eyes shut as he moans my name above me.

"Draco.." I call out to get his attention due to my realization.

He continue to pump inside me, "Say my name baby.." He grunts in pleasure.

"Draco wait, listen to me ..." I say again a bit more serious.

He opens his eyes to meet mine, he immediately sees the shift away from pleasure form my face, "W-What's wrong?" He tries to speak through his enjoyment.

"The husband stitch." I mutter out.

His face hardens and he stops moving his hips into mine. I look at him with wide eyes as I can tell he had forgotten as well.

"Shit Olivia, I forgot. I am so sorry." He pulls out and away from me.

I move my hand up to grab his arm, "No, it's alright. I had forgotten as well. I just need you to ease slowly into it." I speak honestly. By the expression on his face, I truly do not think he is using my new accessory to his advantage.

"Are you sure you want to keep doing this? I feel sick at the thought of what they did to you." His voice breaks a little on the word 'did'.

I take his hand and pull him back close to me, "I want you Draco. I know you don't want to use me like that."

He licks his lips and nods. He moves his body to be back on top of mine. He takes his length moving to the entrance of me. He gives me one last look before I nod in approval to continue.

He slowly inserts himself back side of me. I let out a gasp at the feeling of my walls wrapping around him. He sucks in a breath as he feels the same feeling.

Through the painful movement of him gently pushing through my insides, I watch as his face molds to what he is feeling from me.

I watch as his eyes roll back, and his teeth grip his lower lip trying to hold back from bursting out a deep load moan in pleasure.

The view of him in pure bliss makes my stomach heat up. I widen my legs to make it easier for him to push through me, I let out a gasp at the feeling of him being almost all inside me.

"It feels good Draco.." my low voice speaks out to reassure him.

He then starts to pump his entire member in and out of me as I can feel every inch of him hitting each place that drives me crazy.

"You feel so fucking amazing.." He moans out.

"Oh god.." I breath.

The pain has slowly turned to a pleasure I can't control.

Our moans now overpower the rain hitting the window.

As his rhythm grows in pace I feel my skin grow with heat as the pleasure starts to increase. My mind become hazy as all I feel is him.

"You like that?" He grunts above me.

"Mhmm.." I moan.

He opens his eyes slightly, "Word's baby, I need your fucking words." He commands as he pushes deeper and deeper in me.

"Y-Y.." I can't seem to form any kind of vocal response as the pleasure moves throughout my entire body.

He grips my neck, "Words. Use them."

I bite my lip as I become more wet from his dominate commands, "Yes!" I scream out in bliss.

"Fuckkk.." He sucks in his breath. The sound of his pleasure only drives me more over the edge.

I can feel myself coming close to my climax as he moves his hips in and out of me. My walls tighten and my stomach feels full.

"I can't hold it much longer; you're so fucking tight.." He admits.

I grip his shoulders as I feel my peak coming close, "I'm going to cum." I grunt.

"I want you to cum all over me baby." With those words I instantly feel my edge over power me sending me to a climax. My insides completely collapse around him.

I then feel my inside fill and become warm with liquid. I look at him to find his eyes shut tight while his mouth parts slightly while he rides out his climax as well.

"Fucking hell.." He softly moans above my body.

We both grind our hips slowly against each other as we both ride out our highs.

After a few moments of pure bliss, he pulls out of me collapsing his body next to mine on the bed. We lay covered in sweat with the noise of our heavy breathing.

From the corner of my eye I see Draco turn his head to my direction, "Are you alright?" he asks in a husky voice.

I try and slow down my breathing before I speak, "Yeah, I'm good." I smile softly looking at him.

I watch as his face softens and a grin forms on his face. It makes my cheeks heat up in happiness of where our relationship is at.

He moves his hand to my cheek pushing away a strand of my hair, "You're my girl."

I keep my smile as I push my cheek into his touch, "You're my boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 9.6K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
82.7K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
414 24 24
hey draco simps😏 this is pt.2 to "sacrifices" (https://my.w.tt/ZNEQwHDjvab) ^^ follow the link to sacrifices pt.1! please read that one before this...