The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 46

22 3 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

I push to door wide open and I see Lorenzo, the room is cold and the only thing that's allowing me too see a beat up Lorenzo is the dim lightbulb hanging above him. My heart felt heavily at the sight, never would I have imagine so see him like this.

I see Matteo, Theodore and Sebastian run up behind me. "This isn't helping!." I grabbed the door from behind me and slammed it shut, leaving the guy out. I could hear them talking over each other on the other side.

I walk over to Lorenzo slowly, he is half naked. The only thing covering him up is his boxers. His body is stained with dirt and bruises. "Lorenzo..." I unclasp the chains and quickly place my hands around his waist to stop him from falling to the ground. It's clear to me that he's weak and unwell.

I shivered at how cold his body felt, "it's going to be alright. I'm here now." I hug him and rub his back so he could receive warmth. When he snuggled even more into me I new it was somewhat helping.

"It wasn't their fault." Lorenzo muttered between my hair. He was right it wasn't anyone's fault but the wolves. Everyone else is just scared of what has now become of Lorenzo and I know this isn't going to be easy for him. "Are you scared of me?." His voice was scratchy and dry.

I stayed silent, I wasn't scared of him but what was now part of him...a werewolf. Lorenzo was now one of them and this is all on me, I'm the one to blame now. I don't think it's fair. "Come on let's go." I hooked his arm over my shoulder and pulled him up from his waist.

It took us longer than I expected to get out of that awful room, his legs kept giving up on him. I planned to take over to my manor but professor Lupin suggested that going out with the state he is shouldn't be right, especially since Lorenzo has these sudden violent reactions.

In the mean time I left Lorenzo in the tub with hot water. Maybe that will help him warm up and get all the dirt off of him. I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway. Sebastian is sleeping on the couch, Theodore is talking to professor Lupin, Matteo is doing who knows what in the kitchen. My eyes land on Asher and his broken arm, he's sitting all alone at the dinner table so sucked into his thoughts.

If I needed answers then I knew where exactly to get them. I pulled the chair and it made a screeching noise and everything went quiet. "Shhh." I look over at Lupin. "Lorenzo's hearing is more sensible than ever so be careful not to tick him off." I hadn't realized how small meaningless things could cause these sudden reactions of violence could be a motive to get us killed any moment.

I gave professor Lupin a apologetic look. He simply gave me a warm smile and went back to his conversation with Theodore.

I turn around and look at Asher's broken arm. "We were surrounded..." he looked almost horrified in some way. I could sense that whatever happened traumatized Asher.

"It's over, your here now...alive." I think that I'll have to find answers somewhere else. "I'll bring you something to drink." I got up and slowly messed up his hair playfully.

I walked into the kitchen and see Matteo drinking something out of his flask. "Drinking at these hours?." He stayed silent and pulled a chair to sit in, and continued to drink whatever liquid is inside.

I open the cupboards and pull out a pot to place water. I turned the stove on. I look over to see Matteo focused on his flask, Theodore and Professor Lupin still in the conversation and Asher still looking horrified.

"Psst!". Matteo looks up at me and raises an eyebrow. "What happened?." I mouthed to him. I tilt my head towards Asher to give him a hint of what I meant. Matteo shakes his head and looks back down at his flask. He looked disappointed...?.

If Asher was horrified for whatever happened and Lorenzo turned into a werewolf, then they must've had an encounter with those werewolves while trying to get to my fathers acolytes. But I just don't understand what could've gone wrong, we've been planning step by step, over and over again. My gut and mind are telling me that Alejandro has something to do with this mission being a whole mess.

The noise of the pot being placed on the counter snaps me back. "I'm not sure if you heard the water boiling or if you really want to burn Ashers mouths." Matteo whisper shouts at me. For a second I didn't feel so on edge when he spoke to me but the tone made it seem that he was talking to me forcefully. "Look Im not sure what the hell your up to but look what you've caused!."

I'm sure as hell I'm not going to explain to him what I'm doing. "I've done nothing! So if you can get off my back already." I muttered to him. Our little argument wasn't as quiet because this caused Theodore to shift his attention towards us. I sighed. "Look I know no more than you so stop bugging me."

"I'm not an idiot." Matteo clenched his jaw.

Though most of the times you are a complete idiot I just wish that right now could be those times. "I never said you were." I just wish he could stop bugging and leave things how it is.

Matteo grabs the bridge of his nose and let's out a frustrating sound. "I know what's going on and you know I have my ways to find out, and im only going to say this once!. Stop whatever it is your all up to or it will be much worse."

I couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh. " Look who's talking, the one and only!. The son who's following daddy's steps." I shake my head. "Stop being a hypocrite." Matteo's face went red in anger and I think this is the darkest shade of red I've ever seen on someone's face. This time it's really intimidating and I don't get intimidated often.

Then the unexpected happens, he grabs my hands gently. " rarely things are stoppable, and this is one of those things." "I'm just trying to save you from doing any more stupid things." He rest his chin above my head and pulls me into a hug.

And for a moment I felt guilty that I accepted this action from him. After all he's done much of the right thing , he keeps making the wrong choices for the wrong reasons.

The bathroom door crack opens and I turn my head to see Lorenzo looking tensely at Matteo, his eyes then shift over at me and I notice the glimpse of disappointment. I think of pushing myself away from Matteo to stop this getting anymore tense but I also think that I would prefer to stay like this with Matteo and believe that we are on good terms. But then Lorenzo walked into one of the rooms and slammed the door behind him. "Shit."

Only then I pushed Matteo away and walked towards the room Lorenzo went in. I looked down at the crushed doorknob and slowly grab onto the knob but never turn it. I place my forehead on the door and tried to to speak but nothing came out, I sighed and backed away from the door. I felt embarrassed for the way he had found me and not just that but he knew very well what Matteo had done as well. From Lorenzo's point of view it seemed as if I forgave Matteo for his wrongs. "Lorenzo.." I whispered out to him and I heard nothing from the other side. "I have to go now but I'll come by tomorrow."

I heard footsteps and the door slightly opened, "Goodnight Ash." his clam voice stuck with me throughout the whole way back to my dorm. It gave me some way of comfort and idea that he wasn't as upset.

A couple months later~

I walk over to the nightstand to turn of Pansy's lamp and put a blanket over her. I sit on my bed and let the darkness consume me, and slowly my mood changes into a nostalgic one. The good and the bad memories are the only things I can hold onto because there's no such difference I could do to change the past, present and future. Not even a time turner could help me out with that and even if it, I know very well I wouldn't like those multiple outcomes either so I will just have to be satisfied with what I have now.

I grab my necklace I took from my father's mansion in Australia as a remembrance of my father, the only issue of this necklace is that it represents something that he started with so much passion. What most acolytes would identify themselves with, the symbol that represents us all. I press my finger on the cold metal and trace the triangle, until it leads me to the circle in the middle. For what had been for so long, I close my eyes and say a small prayer for my dead father and for the my fallen siblings and friends. I try this thinking it would bring me more comfort or closure or... I'm not even sure anymore...I'm not sure how to keep going or how to even find a motive.

Nothing is going according to plan, it's as if everything is falling apart and I'm just ready to slip along with it. But I need to find a way, but everything will lead to my affiliation with the acolytes. Maybe getting my brother, Liam out of prison would be a good idea. Liam has always wanted to lead the acolyte, he would get the job done to protect them. I snicker and shake my head, damn I must be really out of my mind already if I would do that. Helping my brother escape prison would lead to even more chaos. Not only that he would come after me at try to kill me, turn out we've both been figuring out who are the two children of my father that will have to fight for my father's place. All the leads that the prophecy said would be done has only been completed so far by Liam and I.

Yet that only leaves me with a little strike of hope, and thats because the prophecy wasn't finish. Or so that's what Dumbledore thought, he said there's a possibility that I may be able to turn things around. So I put all my faith in that idea and because of Dumbledore, he is the main reason why a bad girl is trying to rewrite her wrongs. I' am the daughter of a villain and I know I'm not going to be him. I can never be him. My father made sure of it from the very start, he doomed me with nothing but tragedy.

Since the night he died I understood why, he wanted to protect me from having the same ending as him. So my father made everyone believe all along that it was always going to be Liam. All along I thought that I was just not doing enough to make him proud and that moving here to Hogwarts was just making me soft, but in reality he set up a trap to make me see that I can't be like him, that I have to be myself. Build my own future, a good one. Since the first day I set foot on Hogwarts I thought this was my fathers way of punishing me and it was nothing like that at all. I was stupid for hating him this entire time I was here. I could care less if I'm made of a fool by others, but my father isn't something I'm going to take lightly. So now I understand what he was trying to do this entire time, but now he's no longer here. That will be something I won't be able to thank him. Maybe not now and hopefully in the afterlife I can thank him for trying to set me up in the right path. Now it's up to me of what I want to make of my life.

Before I new it, I was getting ready to start my first day of school. This remainder year I would try to make different. A year I would never forget. I'm going to find a way to have the acolytes live in peace. I will help Harry finish this awful nightmare and win. After that I'll go off and have my happy ever after. Not with the acolytes, not with the illusion society, not with Matteo, not here in the Wizard world. I'm going to live a normal life with no magical wand that can help me do certain things, and most importantly with the only family I have left. Well that's if my siblings want to give that up as well. If not then I guess thats perfectly fine, I've been on my own plenty of times, I know I can do it again.

I feel a slight pain on the side of my stomach were I had gotten stab the first time I had a run in with Matteo. I reach over the nightstand and take a sip of water. I lay on my bed and smile at the very hopeful future. I'll take this as my motive for everyday. One I wish I wasn't setup for but here I was put to make the most of it. I might've been a very heartless person if I stepped up to be the leader of the acolytes. Damn you Hogwarts and everyone that made me change into this new soft girl.

I stand back up and make my way out the door. Everything around me seems to slow down. I see the Slytherin girls checking their makeup to make sure it's perfect. Some check themselves in the mirror to smooth out their uniforms. Others like Parkinson and I will put on a happy face to make sure that we don't break underneath people's gaze. I understand now that we Slytherin and very misinterpreted by people. We are not the bad guys like the others say we are, we like to be the best, no I'm wrong. We like to prove that will slaughter everyone in every way we can to show that you can never compare yourselves to us or even believe for the slightest moment that you can beat us in any way. After all we are very prideful,cunning, ambitious and so on. For others we are nothing but people's worst nightmare. Some of us will bully you and probably even stick your head into the toilets. Others will just point out all your insecurities and tell the whole school about them. We are the worst of the worst. But what others don't know is that we make the wrong choices for the right reasons. We will go to hell and back for our love ones and if all the rules must be broken, then so be it. Thought there is one thing I don't like about Hogwarts, they tell us that this place is a safe heaven for everyone. That everyone is welcomed and will be helped. Which is true, anyone who isn't a Slytherin. I know it's probably stupid for me to say that because Dumbledore has helped me out a lot, but I'm actually speaking for my friends who are now death eaters because Hogwarts turned their backs on them. Yet everyone thinks we are nothing but trouble and thats because they turn us into these monsters, and it's just a never ending cycle. Sadly.

I see Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, all walking down in black suits. The boys never cared to dress in their uniforms anymore and it's not like anyone would say anything about it. Though it's upsetting to see how much the boy's have changed in such short amount of time. Especially Draco, and I think it bothers me the most because I've seen and heard the things he's done. I know very well he's done these thing not because he's evil but because this is his only way of survival. But I'm glad that he's with Astoria, she seems like the only non Slytherin girl to understand not just him but all of us.

Draco smiles at me and I think this is the only time I've seen his face change from a very serious one. I wave at him, "hey boys." I smile at them all. Pansy breaks through to reach her now again boyfriend Blasie. I'm also glad that they got back together. Though I wished she would've stayed with Owen.

"I say we should start off our year in the great hall, eating this amazing breakfast." Crabbe yawns out the last part.

I roll my eyes. "All you seem to think about is just food huh?." I said very sarcastically. Everyone laughs excepts for Crabbe who sticks out his tongue at me.

Draco pushes Crabbe out the door entrance way, "very well then, lets go eat this amazing breakfast of yours." We all laugh so more.

We all way into the great hall and they chatter seems to quiet down a bit. I take a look behind me to see what was the problem. Now I understood perfectly why, none of the slytherin student were wearing their uniforms. I guess this was their way of letting everyone know something. For the looks Pansy and I were giving at each other we knew that we felt somewhat out of place because we were the only ones wearing the school uniform. The only thing is that I felt even more left out because I wasn't like Pansy, hugging their slytherin boyfriend. So now I was left to question if I was a real slytherin. Only if someone had mention this stupid fashion statement then I would've gone along with it. "Fuck" I muttered to myself. Now I feel even more of an outsider.

Draco cleared his throat to try and break the awkward tension, after that he started walking towards our table and everyone followed. Though I'm sure my whole house felt everyone's gaze but some contained themselves from giving nasty looks. Pansy hooks her arm between mine and leans into my ear, "your brother, Ethan." she nodded towards my brothers direction.

I look over at the Gryffindor table and see him looking very confused at me. "WHAT!" I mouthed at him. Ethan points at me, "LOOK". I was a bit thrown off by what he meant. As I lift up my leg to take a seat I noticed my skirt was no longer green, but black. My whole uniform was no longer the house colors but just full on black. I look over at Pansy and see that her uniform was slowly turing into the shade of black. I immediately look back at Ethan to reassure him that it's not what it seems but before I can mouth anything he looks at me and tells me to relax. Which I do.

Blaise leans over to grab an apple from the bowl and when he does, he slides a note under my arm. I quickly take it and slip it inside my pocket. Blaise grabs his apple and sits back down, I try to make eye contact with him but he ignores me as if nothing of what just happened ever happened at all.

The professors come in making there daily announcements, I didn't care enough to pay attention but I notices how the announcer was talking very slow and nervously. It caught my attention and so I look up directly at him and notice that he was just look directly at my table. Behind them the professors are whispering amongst themselves but never taking their eyes off us.

Instead of paying attention to the announcements I look around until my gaze falls on Astoria, she seems to be having an argument with someone. I noticed that the girl siting in front of Astoria wasn't paying attention to her at all but at the announcer. I quickly look over at Draco and see now that these two are arguing across the hall.

I stand up not baring to take whatever is going on here. I make my way out of the great hall and walk down to the nearest restroom. I go into a stall and take out the note Blaise gave to me.

You need to blend in with us, this is no longer a game. Their lord is coming.

In that moment I felt like I had just been slapped in the face, this wasn't a stupid fashion statement. This was to let everyone know that we are supporters of Lord Voldemort, and I just put myself into question in front of the whole school. I just don't understand why Blaise didn't say "Our Lord", unless Blaise want none of this either but is wiling to fake his support in order to survive.

At the very bottom of the note it said, "DON'T REBEL, HE HAS EYES EVERYWHERE."

When I was off helping Harry and his friends, I understood how serious this whole thing is. But now this is just getting out of hand. I can't even get close to Harry or anyone because I will just be watched. I turn the note around and write, "They're watching." and slip it my pocket.

I get out of the stall and walk over to wash my sweaty hands. I look up at the mirror and see that there's a crack I didn't see before. I slowly reach to tap on the mirror, but I'm stopped when I see my fathers reflection. "What do you want?." But I got no response we just stared at each other. I grabbed by things and walked out of the restroom. The halls were filled up of student heading to their classes. I noticed that most student were avoiding me by walk as far as possible away from me. Like if with the slightest touch even a shoulder bump would send them to their death. I saw Fred and George and I smiled at them but they just looked at me and turn to face the wall.

I made a sharp turn and bumped into white haired Ravenclaw. "Watch it Luna!." All of the sudden the girl seemed to shrink underneath my gaze. She seemed embaressed, poor girl. I look up to see that everyone was looking at us.

Ginny pushes through the crowd, "Leave her alone, you should watch where your going." The crowd gasped behind her.

I smirked and both Ginny and I come very close to each other. Even though I was just a couple inches taller than her, this wasn't a reason for her to back down. "I see you came here to defend your pet, next time put a leash on.." before I could even finish Ginny pushed me to the wall. I grabbed her arm and slammed her into the wall. I leaned into her ear for only her to hear what i'm about to say. "I slipped a note into your pocket, give it to Harry." "Sorry about this." I push Ginny to the ground and back away. I look over at Luna, "Next time you won't be so lucky."

I look at the crowd to see they've all backed up even further, and just my luck George and Fred appear to see what all the commotion was about. They rush over to pick up Ginny and I could see their disappointment. On the other side of the hall Draco and the group look at what I've done. "Alright everyone get to class!" Draco barks and everyone runs all over the place to get to their classes.

I walk over to the group and for a moment it seems like Draco was going to tell what the hell I was thinking, or why even bother waste my time with these people and what not. But instead he hesitated to say anything and we all just walked to our first class of the day, potions.

We walked into the class and we all sat in the back, I started to take out my book when my eyes landed and a black curly haired boy in a black suit. "You gotta be fuckin kidding me."

Pansy stopped doing whatever she was doing and look at the direction I was looking at. "Is that.."

"Shhh." Blaise said very warningly

Matteo finally looks over at our table and winks at me. All I could do is shake my head in disagreement. I turn over to look at Blaise, "what the hell does he think he's doing?"

"Relax nobody knows it's the son of the Lord." Blaise said while taking out his books. How in the world is nobody freaking out right now. But before I can say anything else to Blaise our Professor comes in and starts the lesson.

Throughout the whole lecture I couldn't pay attention, I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Matteo, especially when he just keeps looking at me. "Mrs.Grindewald is there a problem?." I sit up straight and shake my head. "Are you sure? you seem a little impatient and you."

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "can you just carry on with the lesson Proffesore." Pansy nudged my side after those words left my mouth. Letting me know that I've just made a mistake.

"10 point taken off for Slytherin for telling me how I should do my job." The proffesore face went completely red. "Everyone else break into groups, Mrs.Grindewald team up with Blasie maybe you can learn a thing or two." My professor was starting to be a pain in the ass.

Blaise sits next to me and hands me a flask. I give him a questionable look. "just drink it, that's how most of us are going through the day now." I grab the flask and bring it to my lips and swallow down the hard liquor. I place the flask inside my bag and continue doing our work.

A couple moments later Blasie breaks the silence, "do you think we can get out of this?"

I bring my hand up to cover my mouth to make it seem like I'm concentrating, "I sure hope so, but for now we can't talk about this."

After class I grabbed my things and quickly make my way out of the classroom. I've decided that I had enough for today. I headed to the library to finish off my school work there instead of going into my classes. I can't stand this pressure right now, especially since I feel like I'm being eaten alive underneath everyone's gaze.

As soon as I push the library door open a grey blackish fog forms around me, I appear in front of a dozen trees. I had accidentally apperated into the forest, good think this was still on Hogwarts grounds. I turn around and start making my way out of the forest. Though I notice as I'm making my way out of the forest the light becomes brighter and brighter, and then it becomes dim. I look around and see that these building seem very familiar. I walk out of the alley and see that I'm now in Digaon Alley. I pushed by the people and try to move to the sidewalk but I'm pushed to a wall or at least that's what I thought. I was now in a train station at 9 3/4.

I hear a pair of heels behind me. "Oh I was just on my way to go get you but I think someone else beat me to it." I turn around and look up to see my aunt Vinda.

"Wh-what is going on?." I ask my aunt as she helping me get up.

"Liam, is what's going on." Aunt Vinda seemed annoyed. Anything that involved Liam wasn't a good a thing.

I walk down the cold dark halls of Azkaban to meet my dear brother Liam, again. The officer signals me to go up the stairs and I do. I walk up the my brother's cell and see he's putting a small fire to keep himself warm. "You know it's not as bad as it seems here."

"Then why do you keep bothering me?." I look into Liam stone cold eyes

Liam laughs and walks over to the bars. "You can't protect them and since I can't get out of here, why not have you as my puppet." All of the sudden Liam pulls me closer by the necklace and quickly reached for my neck. "The more you deny yourself to help them out, once this necklace will turn black your fucked. I'm sure you don't want to find out what will happen to you." Liam's grip got tighter and I started to bang on the bars to get the officers attention. I grabbed on Liam's neck and squeezed as much as I could but I didn't have as enough strength as he had. "you've had sharp pains, you've seen father multiple times, and now you've been apperating without you wanting to, and all those are reminders that I now control you with that necklace."

What seemed forever two officers came and one tried pulling me back, while the other officer tried to break Liam's grip. "Do it and I'll help you get that necklace off." Liam smirks at me.

Liam finally let's go of me. "Go to hell!." Before I can do or say anything to Liam, I'm pulled away by the officer and I could hear Liam yelling out in pain since he was getting beat up by the other officer. In that moment I felt like fighting back to help because he reminded me of Jackson. But this isn't him, this is Liam and he deserves all the bad things in the world for what he's done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
49.5K 927 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)
388K 11K 21
Five years on from the Battle of Hogwarts where Lord Voldemort fell, Hermione Granger is revolutionising the Ministry of Magic where she works as Min...
55.5K 2K 48
Animo Grindelwald has been raised for one purpose: to defeat her brother. After being sent hurtling through time, Animo has grown up hidden within th...