Innocent Aurora (𝙽.𝙼) (disc...

By flowerosevey

When Damon and Stefan open the tomb underneath the abandoned church looking for Katherine, they never expecte... More

Cast.
1. Awaken
2. Secrets unraveled
3. Alter Ego
4. Betrayel
5. Changed
6. Escape
7. Closer
9. Failure
10. Chicago
11. Secrets
12. Pt.1 Prank Night
13. Pt. 2 Prank Night
A/n-1
14. Two friends
15. Another Disapointment
A/n-2
16. School things
17. Expiriences with doppelgangers
A/n-3
18. Him
A/n-4
19. Blissful times
A/N HELLO!

A/N-im sorry

3.6K 42 13
By flowerosevey

Hey y'all, so sadly this isn't an update and there won't be another one for a while. I've decided to set this book on hold because my mental health is currently struggling and I have siblings to take care of, so it makes it a bit hard to update.

I just wanted to thank you all for the love and support you've given me throughout this book and I hope you all will respect my decision. I need to take a break and work on myself throughout the stress and anxiety I've been feeling and I don't want to let you all down but I figured it's better if I give you an explanation on to why I haven't been updating.

But do not worry, keep this book because I will come back better than ever with continued updates and not once every three months.

I love you all very much and again I'm sorry to do this, see you later y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
63.4K 922 42
Y/n Donovan had been able to see ghost since she was a kid. Nobody believed her other than her friend Jeremy Gilbert. One day she sees her sister Vik...
43.1K 1.6K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
210K 4.9K 51
[Second Book to The Unveiling Truth] For two months she was taken by the devil, she misses her home, her family, her friends. But mostly she misses h...