9. Failure

She sensed his sadness so she became sad with him

Aurora and Klaus definitely became closer after her little meltdown though both supernaturals made no attempt to mention it

Aurora and Klaus definitely became closer after her little meltdown though both supernaturals made no attempt to mention it. Klaus now understood the pain she went through and wanted to help her through it.

Aurora liked how close she was with the hybrid, she liked how he trusted her enough to tell her stories of his human life, the good and bad. Aurora knew she couldn't change his impulsive ways and she didn't want to. She didn't want to change someone so they fit someone else's benefit, that wasn't up to them. She also felt grateful that Klaus had allowed her to call him 'Nik' which seemed to be reserved only for his family, but Klaus didn't mind it coming out of Aurora's mouth.

Aurora was asleep in Klaus's arms when Stefan came back and when he saw his sisters tear ridden cheeks he knew it was because of him. Klaus also seemed more cold to him that day too.

So, the trio were now walking up the Smokey Mountains in hope of finding Ray's pack, who was in transition to a hybrid. Klaus fed him his blood and then proceeded to snap his neck so a dead-not so dead Ray was on top of Stefan's shoulders while Aurora and Klaus were in front of him. Klaus had his mind set on two things, the pack and, Aurora.

She now wore a white sun dress with some sandals, her dress had reached mid calf and had a low v line, her sandals were white and had pearls as the straps. Her hair was in a low ponytail with braids in them and a rose flower crown sat on her head.

Both of the men were sweating due to the heat but Aurora felt none of it, she was warm but not scorching, also the men's shoes were covered in mud whereas hers, didn't have a speck of dirt

Both of the men were sweating due to the heat but Aurora felt none of it, she was warm but not scorching, also the men's shoes were covered in mud whereas hers, didn't have a speck of dirt. She knew why, this was nature's way of saying hello or just being there, she loved nature and everything within it. She loved the way the birds sang and the wind whispered in the air.

Aurora was looking around when she caught aight of a little bunch of deer. She gasped and started to run towards the bunch.