12. Pt.1 Prank Night

She didn't know how to respond

When Aurora woke up she was in a moving car and was sitting in between Klaus and Rebekah, Klaus was driving

When Aurora woke up she was in a moving car and was sitting in between Klaus and Rebekah, Klaus was driving. She lifted her head from Klaus's shoulder and groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Well, good afternoon love." Klaus spoke with a hint of playfulness in his tone. Aurora squinted her eyes to adjust to the blinding light that was coming through the window and she sighed.

"Why is the sky so damn bright?" She asked rhetorically, both Klaus and Rebekah laughed quietly. Rebekah leaned forward and grabbed a pair of sunglasses that she got for the young girl. Aurora nodded in thanks and slipped the sunglasses on and finally regained focus.

Aurora remembered everything, she remembered Stefan breaking her heart, her having a meltdown and a little power surge, she remembered the sword. "Holy mother of hell, I have a sword." She whispered shocked, Rebekah burst out laughing along with Klaus, both were amused by the young witches humor. "Where are we going Nik?" She asked leaning back onto his shoulder.

"Well love, after you revealed that miss Gilbert was alive I wasted no time before getting everything settled and made our way there so we are about 2 hours away from the town." He explained, Aurora just nodded and yawned.

"Well, I'm going back to sleep for those 2 hours wake me up when where coming into town." She said, Aurora turned so her back was against Klaus's shoulder and her legs were above Rebekah's, and she closed her eyes and let herself fall back into blissful sleep.

☦︎︎

It wasn't long until Rebekah was shaking Aurora awake after they passed the welcome to Mystic Falls sign and like last time she woke up groaning but she quickly noticed that it was dark outside.

"So we figured out from my spies that most of the Scooby gang is at the high school for senior prank night, Rebekah I need you to watch Stefan and Aurora will come with me." Klaus spoke, both nodded their heads and it didn't take too long before the school building came into view.

The pair walked into the school and followed the poorly whispered voices of teenage girls and boys. Klaus heard the steps and familiar breaths of a certain doppelgänger and he grabbed onto Aurora's hand and sped them over to her causing Elena to bump right into him.

She looked up in horror and froze in fear. "Klaus." She stated, she saw a mop of blonde hair and she looked down over next to him and let fear rush through her once again. "Aurora!" Klaus gripped onto Elena's arm tightly and sneered.

"Hello love aren't you supposed to be dead?" He asked sarcastically, Klaus then began walking at a quick pace towards the gym where he could hear the sound of multiple heartbeats.