THE BEAUTIFUL SHAPESHIFTER🐯...

By MoxyWasHere

Samara, a 21 year old girl, who was abandoned by her parents for not being 'normal' joined the Avengers after... More

1.
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

105 2 2
By MoxyWasHere

(Samara's POV)

i woke up the next morning, my side was aching intensely, Loki woke me from the nightmare i found myself above him. i hope i didn't hurt him. The elevator opens and Natasha and Steve walk through.

"Morning sleepyhead, you fell asleep on the couch last night so i didn't bother you." Natasha said with a sweet smile, i thanked her and yawned stretching out my back and whipping my tail around a few times.

"What animal is that?" Steve asked, i rolled my eyes.

"It's a griffin, it's sad not many people know of them." I said and laughed with Natasha, she knew what this animal was. I don't usually like going in my human form, unless i do when i need to shower or brush my teeth, but i think i'll stay as a griffin all day, or any other animal doesn't matter. Natasha and Steve just grabbed some pancake batter and began making breakfast.

i jumped off the couch and walked over to Steve and Natasha. "I cant believe we have a mythical animal in the tower." Steve commented, i snorted and jumped onto a stool and put my front claws on the table while my hind legs sat on the stool.

I yawned "you do have two gods in the tower as well." i said tiredly, Steve nodded

"True."

"Where are the others?" i asked, Natasha said they were all doing their own thing. "Who wants to go for a ride later?" i flexed out my wings, Natasha said she would love to, Steve on the other hand didn't want to.

Thor and Loki tiredly walk into the kitchen, Thor stopped and watched me carefully. "What-" i interrupted him before he asked the question.

"It's a griffin." i rolled my eyes.

"Oh." he said and walked over sitting next to me, and Loki on the other side of me.

"I'm going for a fly later, Natasha wants to go for a ride, who else?" i asked, Loki didn't say anything and i'm taking him with only for waking me last night.

"You're going." Loki looked at me and shook his head.

"Yes you are."

"No i'm not."

"you woke me last night so you are." he sighed rolling his eyes at me, i smiled knowing that i won that argument.

Natasha gave us the plates of breakfast, and i went into my human form to eat, once i finished i thanked her and went back into my griffin form.

"Alright! who's ready to fly around New York!" I exclaimed, Natasha said she wanted to go first, so i go to the balcony with Natasha, i use my strong claws and grab her shirt, making sure it's on tight.

"Cant i just rode your back?" she asked, i looked at my wings not sure how that would work.

"Honestly i don't know, my wings might get in the way." i said, she shrugged and let me just pick her up with my strong claws. i took off and Natasha screamed and cheered at the same time, she always was having fun, i flew over the city of lights and i watched at Natasha loved the sight, when i first met her she didn't seem the type to want to have fun, but now she's like my best friend.

Once the flight was over i put her softly back on the platform and she tumbles a little, i laughed as she picked herself back up.

"That was amazing!" She said, i smiled and walked inside with her by my side, i called for Loki and he groaned as he got up to follow me outside.

"It's not that bad." i told him, i didn't get a response out of him. i grabbed his leather Asgardian attire and made sure it was secure, wouldn't want to murder someone... accidentally... or purposely.

I take off and Loki grabs onto my leg for support, i laugh at his reaction to being tossed around while i fly.

"you do this regularly?!" he asked over the high winds.

"Sometimes!" i called back, he soon calmed down and watched the view while we flew. It was beautiful really, i loved seeing the building zip by, and the confused people watched.

i went to the plain grass field and found a high tree, i placed Loki on a branch and laid next to him. "Why are we here?" he asked.

"I usually come here whenever i need to get my mind off things." He nodded and looked off into the distance. I saw my parents house and a stray tear left my eyes.

"i'll take you back to the Tower, i need to go somewhere." i said, Loki cocked a brow at me.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere, here." i flew up and grabbed Loki flying his fast back to the tower, i landed and put him down softly.

"I need to pay my parents a visit." and before he could protest i left, i saw his mouth open and i didn't want to listen to him protest that it isn't safe or that i'll hurt more.

I fly to my parents apartment, and turn to my human form, i knock of the door once i get inside the apartment building, my father opens it.

"Do i know you?" he asked, i nodded.

"My name is Samara, your daughter, remember?" i asked snarky, his eyes turned to anger.

"What didn't you understand by not coming back?" he asked, my face changed to complete anger.

"None of it" i growled, and my surroundings changed, i felt a tail break through my skin, blood trickling down, sharp teeth poking my lip, my eyes targeted my dad. "And now, you will pay" i lunged at my dad, sending him flying to the wall, i growled lowly as i stalked towards him angrily.

"Samara!" My dad said warningly, i growled and roared at him, i was my tiger form, and my dad has always hated tigers, terrified of them. My mom ran into the room and froze in shock.

"It's Samara!" My dad told her, she got terrified along with my dad.

"You abandoned me! left me for dead and i was only a kid who needed their parents support!! you ignorant fools!!" i yelled, growling, drool dripping from my canines, right now, these humans look tasty.

"Samara don't!" My mom yelled, holding her hand out. i ignored her and slashed at her hand, she brought her hand back scared. Then i saw my parents go pale, they weren't looking at me, they were looking behind me.

"Samara don't." I heard a deep familiar voice behind me. "I know your dream, you killed them, before you tried to with me when i woke up, and it's not worth it, they are pathetic and worthless and aren't worth your time." i turn my head and see Loki, as a... Snake?

"Why are you a snake?" i asked, he slithered up to me.

"I got here faster that way, my powers are limited due to my idiotic father." He turned into his human form and put a hand on my head. "Don't do it."

"Let me at them!" I yelled, i lunged and Loki turned into a Panther and knocked me away from the old couple. I didn't realize i was fighting Loki, he was keeping me away.

"It's not worth it Samara snap out of it!" Loki yelled out of breath.

"you idiot! let me kill them slowly and make them suffer!" i growled, I jumped at my parents and Loki chomped my tail and swung me around and i hit the wall behind me.

"I thought you were evil? i thought you were the villain in children books? i thought you wanted to kill? huh?" i asked strained and hurt from being slammed against the wall. Loki was staring at me out of breath.

"Samara don't, please." He begged, i got on guard, my fur sticking straight up.

"I guess i'll have to fight you then, and you won't want to fight me." i growled, Loki rolled his eyes, i jumped at him and pinned him to the ground, trying to bite him and scratch him wherever i can.

"Snap out of it!!" he yelled and kicked me, i got off and i scratched his face, that will surely leave a mark.

"i just wanted you to love me!! to care for me! protect me! now i have people on my ass!!" I yelled at my parents, they looked at me confused, Loki got up blood dripped from his scratch.

"Who's after you?" he asked, i scoffed and sat down.

"Hunters, i cant go anywhere without them wanting to kill me, they know what i am." i walked by Loki and to my parents "you did this, you left me for dead, all because i was 'different' you bastards! if you didn't want a child then don't fucking make one." i snapped, my parents watched me in shock. i shouldn't even consider them my parents anymore.

"Samara let's go." Loki said catching his breath still, i kinda felt bas for attaching him, but he shouldn't get in my way. I want my parents to suffer, and see how far i've grown, to see how strong i have become.

"Loki, you don't understand-" he cut me off.

"i understand more than you think Samara, now let's go." he turned into his human form, and i turned into my human form. my bandage on my side came undead and i just threw the bandage away, i saw Loki's face and three long scratches were on his face, i went to put my hand on his cheek.

"Loki i'm so sorry" he grabbed my hand and took it away from his face.

"Let's go."

xxx

we arrive back at the Stark Tower, everyone looked so worried, Loki must have told them. I ignore everyone and head to my room.

i walk in and close the door behind me, i shape-shift into a griffin and go into the bed and curl up into a ball, my tail around me. i almost had them if Loki didn't stop me. i would have gotten my revenge. Why did he stop me? And i hurt him in the process, i feel so guilty for hurting him, but i feel no remorse for scaring my 'parents' that abandoned me.

they need to see who i really am, i just want them to love me, be actual parents towards me.

i fell asleep in my bed thinking of how upset i am that i didn't get my stupid revenge, that Loki had to stop.

xxx

i wake up in the medical room, Bruce's lab, type thing. He's putting ointment on my wound, and he's also going to help Loki with his cut.

"I'm fine Banner." Loki waved off his hand.

"If you say so." Bruce said innocently as he came back over to me. "look who's awake."

"Why am i here?" I asked sitting up and stretching out my wings.

"Because Loki told me that your bandage came off, i wanted to put this ointment on it and wrap it back up." Bruce said, i winced as he finished putting on the medicine and began wrapping, i stared at Loki as he started to clean his own cut looking into a mirror.

Once Bruce finished i fly off the table and onto the ground next to Loki.

"I really am sorry." i said, he didn't spare me a glance. "Talk to me" i begged, he looked down at me.

"What were you thinking?! going to kill your parents!" when i meant talk to me, i didn't mean get scolded and have a lecture by the god of mischief.

"Loki i'm sorry okay?! i just wanted revenge." I said and turned into my human self.

"I understand you wanted revenge, but storming in there and killing them isn't the way to it." He looked back to the mirror and winced as he dabbed the blood off his wound.

"And what is the right way?" i asked crossing my arms like a child that can't have candy.

"oh i don't know not killing them?!" He shouted, i scoffed rolling my eyes.

"The Avengers turned you soft, that's so cute." i said and turned and walked into the elevator going to the roof to sit down and admire the view like i usually would do.

once i get there and sit on the ledge of the roof and watch the sun lower, and the people start heading home from jobs, and the walkers go into their homes with their families, all i ask for is a family, someone who cares about me, loves me. I have hunters on my ass, they know what i am, a shapeshifter, and they want me dead and my head on their wall like a trophy. Some kind of reward.

I'm grateful to live with the Avengers right now, but what if that isn't even safe? what if someone comes in and tries to kill me, no where i go is safe.

I admire the wind in my blonde hair as it blows it on my face, the cool air, cooling off my heated attitude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 24 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
342K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...
77.7K 1.3K 77
Chara Winter is cast out from her family. Her adopted parents were killed front of her eyes. After that she loved no one, only living for herself. Sh...
39 0 10
When a fourteen-year-old Australian shapeshifter is recruited for the NextGen initiative, she's shocked. But now she has the power to do more than sh...