Unwanted Guest (TaeKook)

By Iram_savage

[Completed] Unwanted Guest [Spoiler] Eomma, try to understand I DONT want to share my room with anyone. Plea... More

Description
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part-15
part-16
part-17
part-18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part-26
part-27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part-35 (Final)
New Story
Thank you guys
Thank you again
Special chapter
50K
100K

part-19

3.2K 123 2
By Iram_savage

What?????
Jimin screamed out.

Yes..Uncle wants to shift their head office to Seoul. And Jungkook will be in charge of that office. So they wants Jungkook to finish his rest of study in London. They  already finished his paper work there. Just Jungkook has to go there and join his class.

Did Jungkook knows about it??
Jimin asked Tae.

Yes.

What did he want?

He didn't agree yet. That's why Aunty asked me to convince him.

Then what are you going to do?

I..I have to convince him, Chimu.

Tae hardly tried to control his tears. But tears falling down to his cheeks..

Jimin immediately hugged Tae..and Tae broke down while crying mess.

It hurts Chimu..it hurts...I don't even want to convince him..I don't want ..I want him here, beside me. How can I suppose to live without him? I don't want..I love him..love him madly....b..but I promised Aunty that I'll try my best to convince him...what will I do???

Sshhhh...Tae..don't..please don't cry..everything will be all right. Please don't cry..
Jimin patted Tae's back.

Nothing will be right...and I have to convince him at any cost..I don't know how but I have to..
Tae sobbing out.

Jimin tries to calm him down. After sometimes Tae calm down. Both of them were silent. Then Jimin broke the silence.

Jimin: Does Jungkook knows what Aunty told you?

Tae: Not yet

Jimin: When will you tell him?

Tae: In some days.. When I get the right chance.. But I don't have much time..

Jimin: OK.

Tae: Chimu let's go to sleep.. we have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow..

Jimin: Good Night TaeTae.

Tae: good night Chimu

They both fell asleep.

In Midnight:

Tae can't sleep at all. He was thinking how to tell Jungkook about everything...
He is feeling painful.. His heart is heavy in pain.. He doesn't know what to do..

Then finally he fell asleep..

Next Morning:

They woke up at 4 A.M .

They freshed up. And got dressed ..When they got down they saw the table full of Pancakes with Chocolate, Maple syrup and honey.

Jimin: Waaaw these are the things I love to eat the most. Aunty I want to go and hug you right now.

Then Tae's Eomma nodded her head .

Then  Jimin ran to Tae's Eomma like a monkey.

Jimin: Awwwwwh my dear Aunty I love you sooooooo much..

They finished eating.

Then they both came and sat in the living room. Mrs. Kim also came to them

Mrs.Kim: Why is your face so puffy Tae baby???? U didn't sleep at Night?

Tae: No I slept too much that's why my face is puffy.

Jimin: u two continue I'm going to pee.

Then Tae's Eomma sat next to Tae.

Mrs.Kim: Are you happy with this engagement?

Tae blushed and said,

Yess Eomma..ummm..Eomma are you happy?

Of course I'm..you are happy then I'm also..for me the main face is your happiness..whenever you're happy ..this is my only matter. You are a very good boy Taetae so as Jungkook. And I know my best friend and Mr Jeon also love you so much... actually me and Jungkook's mother, we both wanted to something to happen between you two..we are happy my boy.

Eomma, did you know about Kookie's future plan?

Yeah I know..and I'm happy for their decision.

Tae was looking at his palm with his head down.

Tae: Aunty wants me to convince Kookie.

Mrs.Kim: I know u can do it.

Tae was looking sad so she asked:

Tae are you sad?

Tae didn't said anything.

Jimin came back from washroom.

Mrs.Kim: Don't be sad. His parents are doing this for your and Kookie's happiness.. Their company is really huge and since Jungkook is the only heir of their company he needs a lot of experience. You should be happy baby.

Aunty is right Taetae. It's all about only for both of your happiness. I know this hard for you and Jungkook's too. And I believe that he didn't agree in this decision only because of you..think Taetae, Do you want to be the one that will barrier Jungkook's development?

Jimin asked to Tae.

No..never ever..
Tae said.

Ding dong ding dong

Oh..maybe they are here..

With that Mrs Kim opened the door and saw Jungkook stood in front of door.

Jungkook bowed her.

Hello Mom, how are you?
Jungkook smiled and asked her.

I'm fine my boy. Come inside. Is there everything alright? Where is your other friends?
Mrs Kim smiled back and asked Jungkook.

Yes, everyone is alright. Our friends are in the car..

Jungkook went inside the living room and saw Tae and Jimin came back in living room with their luggage.

Tae looked at Jk and blushed.. Jungkook went towards him and hugged him for a moment and whispered,

I missed you baby...
And he give Tae's chhek a quick kiss.

Tae blushed more..and more.

Caugh.. caugh..I'm here also...

Jimin said with a naughty smile .

Ya yeah..I know that..
Jungkook looked at Jimin and again look back Tae,

Ready?? Let's go..
Jungkook said.

Tae nodded and said
Let's go.

Both of they put their luggage in the car. Then Tae back to his mother to telling goodbye.

Eomma bye..take care ok?

Ok baby. Don't worry about me. I'll be alright. You guys are take good of your self. Ok? And stay safe.
Mrs Kim told him

Ok Eomma, we will. Bye.

Bye Taetae, buy boys.
Mrs Kim wave her hand for the boys.

Everyone did the same.

Jin was driving and Namjoon was sitting beside him. Then in the back sit there was J-Hope, Jimin and Suga. And in the last row there was TAEKOOK sitting.

They reached Gamcheon within 30 minutes. This is a very beautiful place.
Colourful.

They booked their hotel before coming Gamcheon. Then all of them went to their hotel first. They booked 4 rooms.
All of them went towards their room. Room distributed as their home. All of them got double bed room and for J-Hope single bedroom.

Everyone went to their room and freshed up. They are not tired since it was a short journey. So they got ready and went out.

They explored lot of places till evening. In between they ate their lunch in a European restaurant. Every one enjoying their vacation. They had a lots of fun there.  They came back hotel after evening. They are somuch tired due to explore a whole day.

All of they were had their dinner before came back to the hotel. After freshen up they went to sleep. And due to tiredness they fell asleep fast.

Next day asusal they explored lot of places but in the afternoon they went back to the hotel and check out from there.

At night they all went to Jeju Island by air plane. They arrived there in 45 minutes.  As before, their hotel was booked.  They went to their rooms and came downstairs again to have dinner.

After having dinner all of them were going to Namjin's room. They are talking about their plan and random things while  watching TV and drinking.

Aaaaaaa...I'm already tired. Want to take some rest.
Jimin said while a loud yawn.

That fast Jiminaa??
Jin smirk.

Yaaa...we are travelling a lot today Hyung. Don't you think all of us deserve to go to sleep?
Jimin said.

Ok, then you can go and take some rest.
J-Hope said to Jimin.

Ok..Hyung, are you not coming with me?
Jimin asked Suga.

I'll come after finished my drink.
Suga said.

Jimin pouted his face then turn for a way out. Suddenly he stopped and started laughing. Everyone looked at him curiously.

What happened? Jin asked.

Look behind you Hyung.
Jimin said while laughing hard.

Everyone looks behind Jin and saw
On a single sofa Jungkook and Tae sleeping peacefully while hugging each other. They both looks like an angel. So innocent.

See?? The love birds sleeping peacefully. I'm not the only one who is tired. They are more than me.

They look cute together, isn't it?
J-hope said.

Everyone agreed. Jin went towards them and shake Jungkook slowly,

Junggooah..wake up and go to your room.

Jungkook woke up hurried, first he didn't understand where he is but after few moments he looked at everyone then realised where he is.

Oh Hyung, sorry. Don't call him. I'll carry him to our room.
Jungkook said to all.

Wooah..caring Fiance.
Jimin said to Jungkook.

Yeah..

Jungkook carries Tae like a bride while saying
Good night hyungs. Sleep tight..
Playfully Jungkook winked at them.

Taekook's room

Jungkook put Tae on the bed slowly and cover him properly with a blanket. He looked at Tae with full of love without blinking. What a beautiful face. His eyelash laying on his face. His pulp like strawberry lips...Jungkook just can't hold himself anymore. He kissed on Tae's lips. But this is a short kiss. Because Tae is still sleeping. He sighed and lay down beside him. In a few minutes he fell asleep.

After three or four hours suddenly Jungkook's sleep broke. His sleep broke because of a noise. He looked beside him and heard Tae saying something. He was shocked. Tae was saying something while sobbing. He shook Tae to wake up. He shook him sometimes and called him by his name.

Tae wake up..

*********************************

It's really a boring chapter. But still I hope you guys are like it.

If you like then please give me a vote and comment to motivate me.

I really want to thank you guys for 550+ read within two months. I didn't expect that much. Im really grateful to you guys. Thank you so much. I love you guys.. I love you for supporting me that much.

Love you love you love you guys.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
500K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
730K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...