One Piece x Reader || Oneshot...

By miminshee

Hiatus. || Hello hello! i am Dimi, the author of this One Piece x Reader book! and as you can read from the... More

Welcome! <3
OS: Backyard Boy | ??? x Reader
OS: Lover Boy | ??? x Reader (BYB PT 2)
OS: TYB | Zoro x Reader x Sanji
RC :: Crack
Scenario 1: Eustass Kidd
Scenario 2 : Portgas D. Ace
Scenario 3 : Vinsmoke Sanji
HC : Daddy Luffy
Scenario 4 : Trafalgar D. Water Law
Scenario 5 : Monkey D. Luffy
Scenario 6 : Vinsmoke Sanji (2)
Scenario 7 : Roronoa Zoro
OS: Fresh Bite | Vampire! Law x Reader
HC : Mosquito Law (aka Vampire Law-)
RC :: 𖡎 Concussion 𖡎
Scenario 8 : Shanks
Scenario 9 : Sabo
Scenario 10 : Eustass Kidd (2)
NSFW HC : Monster Trio
HC : BF Luffy
OS : Jealous Chef | Sanji x Reader
RC : Pistols | Shanks
Scenario 11 : Vinsmoke Sanji (3)
Scenario 12 : Dracule Mihawk
Scenario 13 : God Usopp
Scenario 14 : Dellinger
LC : 2nd meeting & surprise confessions
HC : BF Katakuri
RC : if Zozo baby sat Sanji's and Y/n's kid
OS: Broken Promises | Luffy x Reader
Scenario 15 : Dracule Mihawk (2)
RC : Obsession | X Reader
RC : It's 3am.
Scenario 16 : Marco the Phoenix
LC : ABT
Scenario 17 : Monster Trio
RC : a 'Relaxing' Roadtrip with the idiots
OS: ??? x Reader | Oh, Cupid.
LC: Meeting your Future Children
Scenario 18: Trafalgar D. Water Law (2)
non finished oneshots and scenarios along with ideas
small update - note !
update on C.AI ~
OS : Will you be mine? | Zoro x Reader
OS : " Please " | Sanji x Fem! Reader
OS : 7 minutes turned to 77 minutes | Sabo x F!Reader
OS : "Let us give the support you deserve " : Zoro x Transmasc!Reader x Sanji
OS : Sanji x GN! Reader,, ANGST

LC : How you met Them

4.6K 94 97
By miminshee

STRAWHAT PIRATES

Monkey D. Luffy

Luffy met you when you two were little, the day when Ace left. When Luffy waved goodbye he turned around and crashed into someone. He looked down in confusion when he saw a female with (h/c) hair on the ground. "Ah, sorry." She mumbled as Garp lifted her back on her feet. "Ah Luffy! There you are! Meet Y/n! Your new friend as she lives with you and Dadan!" His grandpa grinned as he gave both Luffy and Y/n the Fist Of Love which left the two whining. After that day you two grew fond of eachother and you always stick together and never left eachother's side.

Roronoa Zoro

Zoro met you when he was teleported to Mihawk's island and home. You found him wandering around in the halls looking so lost. You cleared your throat to catch his attention, he turned and saw you; Mihawk's current student. "What are you doing here, Roronoa?" You hummed in amusement as you smiled at his figure. He growled and attacked you, he ended up having his ass being handed back by you. "Tsk,tsk, what a rude way to greet a friend, Zoro." You smiled amd laughed as you dragged his body towards your Master's throne room.

Vinsmoke Sanji

The Vinsmoke met you when you two were kids, you were one of the young assistants and 'Friend' for the Princes and Princess to play with. You never really played with them except Sanji and Reiju. You would always help Sanji sneak out to visit his Mom; Sora, cook and etc. you even stayed and slept beside his cage where he was trapped in. You stayed with him to keep him company and help him by sneaking out some cooking utensils for him. Sanji always had a Big crush on you so he was more Shy and timid around you.

You were his first Love after all.

Cat burglar Nami

Nami met you when you two bumped into eachother at Lougetown. You dropped your basket full of your favorite fruit and tangerines. Nami apologized and helped you pick up the fruits back in the basket. You smiled at her and shooked your head. "Ah no it's fine, i'm y/n by the way." You stood up and patted the dust and dirt out of your clothes and helped her stand up. "Nami," she smiled as you two shook hands. "Thanks for helping me pick all my fruits up. Anyways It was nice meeting you Nami!" You spoke as you left with one piece of your favorite fruit and tangerine in her hands. Nami looked at the fruits then back at your rushing form and smiled.

Nico Robin

Nico Robin met you when you accidentally dropped the book she was trying to find. Robin grabbed the book and looked at you with her calm and sweet smile. "Thanks.." You smiled timidly as you grasped the book, she didnt let go. You looked at her, confused. "I'm Robin and i need to read this book. Would you mind if we read this together?" She asked calmly as you nodded your head with hesitation. "I'm Y/n.." You muttered as you two found a table and began to read the book together with comfortable silence.

God Usopp

You landed on a Island named Syrup Village, you hoped off of your little boat and went around in town to take a look around. You bought a few things and hummed to yourself. You looked around when you heard a few people shouting. You saw a Boy with a long nose climb in the tree, you hid and waited for the people the leave. When they did, you climbed up into the same tree the boy was on. You gently and silently sat behind him, you waited for a moment for him to notice you, and when he did you almost fell since you laughed at his expression. "Heya!" You greeted as you looked down at his fallen figure on the ground.

WHITEBEARD PIRATES

Marco The Phoenix

You are the new and first female pirate on the Whitebeard Pirates. You have the title of 'The First Lady' and you're on Marco's team. You hummed as you chugged down your alcohol from your mug, you let out a satisfied sigh as you looked at your now drunken brothers. You let out a lively laugh as you spotted some of your brothers dance drunkily. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you look and saw it was Marco. "Hey! Marco, Right?" You smiled as he smiled lazily and nodded his head. You two shook hands and chatted for awhile until he asked for some help on  mixing medicine. Of course you accepted, and after that time you two grew closer.

Fire Fist Ace

You met the man when he first joined the Whitebeard Pirates, you were Edward's daughter by blood. And you're the 17th and first female commander for the crew. You stand next to your Father as he and your brothers threw a warm welcome party for their new brother and 2nd commander. You talked to your Father, aware that the fireboy was staring at you, Your father really did taught you well. You stared back at him from the corner of your eye and smirked when he immediately turned his head the other wa--- nevermind, he fell asleep. Your smirk dropped for a moment before you laughed slightly at his rather extreme narcolepsy.
You approached his sleeping form and laid a beady red necklace around his neck as a welcome gift.

HEART PIRATES

• Trafalgar D. Water Law

Law and you met when he was first brought into the dressrosa palace. After you two met in a very quiet way you two somehow manage to stick together. Probably because he can tolerate you and you're not as annoying as the other kids. Poor cora had to take care of two stubborn and quiet kids and him being clumsy didn't help him there. The man almost lost the two of you when you two almost got kidnapped and killed. Give the man a break, at least its a Good thing you learned a few self defense and fighting techniques from Doffy. F in the chat for Corazon.

• (Casquette) Shachi

The man met you when you walked into their submarine, you're one of the new crewmates and Shachi immediately fell head over heels for you and will do anything for you. Simp. But hey, atleast you got some company ig.

Penguin

Poor man, when he met you he was met with a fist in his face. Why? He accidentally walked in on you showering in the submarine cause you're also a new addition into the Heart Pirates. ffs Law-

MARINES

White Chase Smoker

Smoker met you when you're a new marine. You were climbing up the Rankings fast and shortly after, you became a Marine Captain. Smoker was surprised and he admires your strength and independence. And let's just say he became a Fanboy. He only smiles when you're around and that scares his team alot- smoker never smiled, i repeat, NEVER. Despite the marines' fear, they ship you two. the Marines are very fond of you so Smoker often gets jealous but doesnt show it.

Marine Captain Koby

You joined the same day Koby joined, when you two met thanks to Garp; you two instantly grew feelings for eachother. Helmeppo didn't noticed this and became a third wheel. (F in the chat for Helmeppo.) You didn't know why you grew feelings for the pinkette, was it because he's cute? Was it because of his amazing fluffy hair? Sometimes you just overthink and came into the conclusion that it's true love. Some do say that when you don't know the reason why you love that person is Pure, True love.

And so your feelings for him grew and grew to the point it became obvious to everyone except Koby.

OTHERS

Charlotte Katakuri

The fellow Charlotte first saw you when you're the new baker for Big Mom. You have this special ability to make anything taste so good that the taste can last for the whole day. Big Mom found out about you when you're in a small bakery cooking amazing baked goods. When Big Mom only got a Sample of your baking she immediately wanted you as her personal chef for her and her family. You accepted since you thought that living in a small bakery is wasting your life because no one really comes into your Bakery anyways, when you first baked for the Charlottes, most of them immediately grew fond of you. Even Katakuri. Speaking of Katakuri, the man instantly fell inlove with your Donuts and asked for more. You thought he was cool and cute since he asked for more quite shyly. You tried your hardest not to squeal and immediately got back to Baking for the giant.

Donquixote Doflamingo

The perverted Flamingo found you when you first stepped into his Island; Dressrosa. You looked like a weakling so he left you alone. You were just a little traveler when you signed up for the fight in the colosseum, he was surprised when he heard the news that you became the 2nd winner. And so he Visited you and practically kidnapped you because he's instrested in you. (◎_◎;)

Red-haired Shanks

Shanks met ya when Luffy introduced you two, you're a close friend of Makino and you work with her at the Party Bar. You always served him and his crew everytime they go to the bar. Luffy would sometimes blabber about you to shanks and that's how he became interested in you. You two eventually met and became close, you hoped that you'd meet him again in the future, its been awhile since he and Luffy left.

He eventually came back and is staying on the island for a week, he brought you flowers which you highly appreciated. You gave him a kiss on the cheek for that and the Man's bright face made his crew laugh.

• Dracule Mihawk

You're an old friend of Mihawk, and you two are very close, he met you again when you became one of the new shichibukai. This gave the Handsome man the shock that made the others looked at him weirdly in shock since the man rarely showed emotions. The others immediately noted on how Mihawk would have a Small smile when you were sitting beside him at every meeting. This made the other Shichibukai (Especially Doffy) tease him and Doffy tried to steal your attention away from him, that made the Man pissed and had to hold himself back from cutting the flamingo into pieces.

• Eustass 'Captain' Kidd

Ah, Kidd met you again like you two did in Sabaody Archipelago, you two were Enemies and you kinda got the same temper as him so everything didnt end very well for your and his crew. Poor Y/n had to have her whole crew hold her back from Killing Kidd right on the spot with Kidd and his crew doing the same.

"LET ME AT HIM YOU FUCKS!"
You thrash around in your crew's tight grip. "IM GONNA KILL YOU, WOMAN!" Kidd yelled furiously as his crew held him back.

"CA-CAPTAIN Y/N! / CA-CAPTAIN KIDD!"
Both crew yelled in frustration.

((Should i add Rosinante and Sabo?))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
75.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...