Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Epilogue

Alternate Ending II

8.4K 265 11
By Just_SparkleBlue

A/N: Sequel is up, check it out.

Christopher woke up the next day and found something blocking his view. He reaches for it. A sticky note sticks to his forehead. Christopher reads the message, "I've already left for Connecticut with Paige. Didn't want to wake you up, it looks like you need more sleep. Don't worry, I've asked Ana and Finley to drop us at the hospital. There's food in the microwave after that come and find me."

Christopher checks his phone at the side of the couch. It is already 2 pm, and he is still home. Christopher pushes the blanket off and rushes to get ready.

After driving for an hour and a half, he finally reaches the hospital. Emilyn has already texted him which floor and room they are in. "Emilyn check this out." Christopher stopped at the door entrance and heard a cute little voice. "That's beautiful, Adrian." He watches Emilyn interact with the kid at the doorway.

"Hey, what are you doing there; mister." A kid stood in front of him. "I'm talking to you."

Christopher crouched down and said, "I'm here to visit that kid over there." He pointed in Adrian's direction.

"Alright, you may pass." The kid let him past. "Adrian, someone is here to visit you." The kid shouted.

Christopher stood up from his crouching position and looked up to see three pairs of eyes looking at him. Emilyn gave him a small smile and gestured him to come in.

"Mummy, who is this?" Adrian asked when Christopher stop at his bed.

"He is one of Mummy's uhm..." Paige hesitates for a while, glancing at Christopher before answering, "He is one of my friend, a long-time friend."

Christopher winced a little hearing Paige calls him her friend, "Hi, nice to meet you. I am Christopher."

"Hi, I'm Adrian." The kid introduced himself cheerfully. He is so full of energy, doesn't looks like a kid who has any problem. "Have you met, Emilyn? She is so pretty and she can draw too."

"Yes, I have. She is my girlfriend."

"No, she is not," Adrian said. "She doesn't have a boyfriend, Emilyn told me that she has none."

"Really?" Christopher smirk. "Sorry, to burst your bubble kid, but that woman is mine."

"No," He shook his head. "Emilyn, you have to break up with him. You say you would wait for me." Adrain tugs on Emilyn's hand, looking up at her with pouty lips.

"Of course I'll wait for you, I don't know who that is," Emilyn said, which cause a slight growl from Christopher.

"Yay! I knew it." Adrian smiles brightly.

"Alright, let's get to what we are here for," Christopher said.

"Right, uhmm...Adrian. You stay here with Emilyn. I'm going to head out for a while, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem." Adrian reply. Paige head out first, with Christopher following behind. Paige brought Christopher to see the doctor who is in charge of Adrian. They discuss what Adrian is going through now and what the treatments are.

"Thanks, Christopher," Paige said when they got out of the doctor's office.

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for your son and Emilyn," Christopher said, not looking at her. "You should thank Emilyn."

"I know, but can we talk?" Paige asked. "I want to clarify what happened a few years ago."

Christopher sigh, "Fine."

Paige brought him outside of the hospital to one of the gardens. They sat down on the bench. "Alright, start talking. I don't have much time." Christopher said harshly.

"Okay, I want to say that I'm sorry. I wasted two years, I don't mean to cheat on you." Paige starts. "But,"

"But you can't help it," Christopher interject. "You know how much I've been through since you broke up with me, telling me you got pregnant and the child isn't mine." Christopher continues. "Why?"

"Because I feel lonely and abandoned by you, you were never there for me at all," Paige said. "All you care is about your company, I always felt alone."

Christopher faced Paige, "You should have told me, how you felt."

"I know, I should." Paige looks down at her lap.

"Instead, you go around my back seeing some other guy. And then you got pregnant, and your modeling career was over." Christopher said.

"I don't want to be a model," Paige said, looking up at Christopher. "I've never wanted to be a model, I always wanted to be a nurse." Paige continues, "When you weren't around, I took nursing classes and that's when I met him." The thought about her husband made her smile. "He was a doctor at this hospital."

"Why didn't you tell me about it? I could of help you."

"You were so busy on the company, you rarely have time for me," Paige said. "But, Kane wasn't. He is so thoughtful and he is always there for me."

"So, where is your husband now?"

"He died, a few years ago. A car crash."

"I'm sorry for your loss," Christopher said.

"Is okay," Paige gave Christopher a smile. "I've got Adrian, who looks exactly like Kane."

"I'm so sorry, Paige." Christopher apologized. "Is my fault that you felt not loved, I was too focused on my work to think about your feelings."

"Don't fret, I've already forgotten about it," Paige told him. "I just want to clear whatever misunderstanding we have. Keeping it with me is exhausting." Paige let out a breath. "But now, I feel so much better."

"I feel so terrible, blaming you for everything," Christopher said.

"Don't be; I'm also part of the reason too," Paige told him. "But now, I see you with Emilyn, and I know you love her.

"Yeah, I do love her. She is the best thing that I've ever had." Christopher explain.

"Don't let her go no matter what," Paige told him.

"I won't" Christopher smiled. "Let's head back before your son steals my girlfriend from me." Paige laughed, and they both walked back together.

***

"So you cleared everything with Paige?" Emilyn asked as they walk out of the hospital

"Yeah," Christopher nods.

"Excuse me, move!" Someone shouted, wheeling in a bed through the door of the hospital. Christopher pulls Emilyn aside. They watched as the doctors and nurses came and pushed the patient's bed in. Emilyn watches the girl running with them, tears streaming down her face.

The memory came back when her grandma was rushed to the hospital the first time. Suddenly, she felt her chest tighten, and she can't breathe. "Emilyn," Christopher's eyes shake as he watches Emilyn clutching her chest, breathing unevenly. "Emilyn!"

"Take..Me...Out..Of...Here...Now!" Emilyn tried to form a sentence breathlessly. Christopher carries her and ran out of the hospital to his car. He quickly opens the passenger seat and gently places her down.

"You are safe now, slowly breathe in and out," Christopher told her. Emilyn did as he said. "That's right, in and out." Once Emilyn breathing became regular, Christopher asked, "What happened?"

"When I saw them pushing the person in, memories of when grandma was pushed into the hospital too. It all came back, I was so scared." Tears start to form in her eyes, "I didn't know what to do. I was so scared." The tears dropped one by one.

"Baby, come here." Christopher pulls her into a hug. "You did great, you are so brave to go through that," Christopher said, calming her down. "Now, she is in a better place. She will never feel pain ever again."

Christopher pulls back from the hug and wipes her tears away with his hands. "Come, let's get you back home." Emilyn nod. Christopher helped to fasten her seatbelt and close the door.

"Wake up, Angel we are here." Christopher shakes her by her shoulder and unfastens her seatbelt. Emilyn eyes slowly flickered open.

"We are home, already?" She stretches her arms.

"Not yet." Christopher chuckles. "We are still at the parking basement." Christopher got out of the car and opened the passenger door for Emilyn. Once they've arrived home, Christopher asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Starving." Emilyn places her bag on the couch.

"Alright, I'll go make some food for you." Christopher heads into the kitchen and starts pulling out some food from the fridge. Emilyn sat down at the table and watched Christopher cooks.

"Why are you staring at me?" Christopher asked, turning around to see his girlfriend staring at him.

"I just can't help but think how much you have helped me." Emilyn starts. "Since from the beginning when my grandma emitted to hospital, staying with me while I was grieving and acting like a brat and letting me into you racing world." Emilyn smiles at him, "I'm really glad that you bump into me at the race track."

"I bump into you, more like you bump into me." Christopher chuckles.

"I don't know how to repay you for everything that you have done for me," Emilyn said.

"Marry me," Christopher said. Emilyn was stunned by what she heard; she has never thought about it before. They have never talked about it.

"Rist, are you being serious right now?" Emilyn asked. "I really don't know how to answer, I-I don't." She stuttered nervously.

"Hey, calm down," Christopher said. "You don't have to say anything; I just want you to know that I have the intention of marrying you, keeping you with me forever." He tugs her hair behind her ear. "I love you so much." He pecks her lips.

"I love you too." She leans in and captures his lips; their lips move gently against each other. Emilyn places one of her hands on his chest and the other playing with the back of his hair.

"Rist." Emilyn pushes him back. "Are you going to cook, I'm getting hungry."

"Alright," He laughs and pinches her nose.

A/N: Here we go; this is the final part of the alternate ending. Which ending do you like? This one or the original ending?

Let me know in the comments. Vote please, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
6.3K 266 23
Tristin finally had the courage to run away from the life he was living. He ran away from the horrible people and from the toxic relationship he had...
238K 13.8K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
3.1M 74.9K 67
#1 in Romance (This is the first book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES) Emily Evans is a young, smart, beautiful, independent, and stubborn woman. Due to so...