Vows Of Love - An accidental...

By SFscribbles

L&M #1 "Shravan. You are here" she asked cheerfully "What the hell are you doing?" "Relaxing! This is amazing... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Character Aesthetics
Shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4
shot 5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
shot 9
shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
shot 14
shot 15
shot 16
shot 17
shot 18
Shot 19
shot 20
shot 21
shot 22
shot 23
shot 24
shot 25
Shot 26
shot 27
shot 28
shot 29
shot 30
shot 31
shot 32
shot 33
shot 34
shot 35
shot 36
shot 37
shot 38
shot 39
shot 40
shot 41
Shot 42
Shot 43
Shot 44
Shot 45
Shot 46
Shot 47
Shot 48
Shot 49
Shot 50
Shot 51
Shot 52
Shot 53
Shot 55
Shot 56
Shot 57
Shot 58
Shot 59
Shot 60
Shot 61
Shot 62
Shot 63
Shot 64
Shot 65
Epilogue
Exciting News!
ARRANGED TO LOVE (L&M #3)
Bonus Chapter

Shot 54

6.6K 446 60
By SFscribbles

⚠️ Mature content ahead. You guys can skip this shot if you are not comfortable with mature content.

Shravan stopped the car in front of their farmhouse.

"Wow. This place looks right out of a fairy tale?" Drishti said looking in awe, as he helped her out of the car

The main door to the farmhouse was open. The porch was decorated with a beautiful rangoli design.

"We are going to live a fairy tale tonight, Drishti" Shravan whispered huskily making Drishti's heart beat go wild.

She looked up at him and the heat in his eyes gave her the answer.

This is her wedding night.

And he is trying to make it special for her.

She is definitely going to swoon.

"Let's go in" Shravan said and picked her up in his arms bridal style as he carried her across the threshold.

Drishti wound her arms around his neck and grinned up at him.

"You are giving me a fairytale wedding night?" She asked

"You are not going to blush, are you?" Shravan asked with a chuckle.

Drishti saw the fairy lights wound around the staircase railings, as he carried her upstairs.

"We didn't lock the front door" Drishti said

"Everything is taken care of Drishti. You don't have to worry about anything else" Shravan said as he walked into the master bedroom.

He gently placed her on her feet and Drishti twirled around taking in the bedroom set for suhaag raat.

"Wow" she breathed out in awe.

The lights were off. The room was lit only by the scented candles.

The huge four poster bed was decorated with rose petals.

Shravan back hugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"How is it?" He asked

"It's beautiful"

"Why don't you get these ornaments off. It must have been difficult to carry around the heavy jewels for so long" Shravan said

"Right. And I need to get these hair pins out of my hair soon." Drishti said and walked towards the vanity table and started removing her jewels and hair pins, with Shravan's help ofcourse.

Shravan gently massaged her head after removing the hair pins, and Drishti closed her eyes in relief.

"That feels so good." Drishti said and a small moan escaped her lips.

"Come with me" he said and took her to the large ensuite bathroom.

"Oh. I definitely need a bath" Drishti said as she saw the bathroom lit with scented candles.

Shravan walked towards the bathtub and opened the tap, filling the tub with warm water. He then added the scented bubbles into it.

"Here, change into this and get into the bathtub" Shravan said and handed over a flannel shift cloth.

Drishti quickly changed into the bathing dress and got into the tub.

The warm water helped relax her muscles and she let out a contented sigh.

It feels so good.

She felt the rippling of water and opened her eyes to see Shravan getting into the tub with her, wearing only his shorts.

"Come here" Shravan extended his arms and Drishti was too happy to oblige.

She moved to the opposite side and sat leaning her back against his chest.

Shravan bent down and placed an open mouthed kiss on her neck. Drishti flexed her neck, giving him more access.

He peppered little kisses up and down the length of her neck. Drishti could feel her toes curling. She let out a low moan when she felt his teeth grazing her sweet spot.

"Shravan..."

"Let's take it to the bedroom" Shravan said

In a swift move, he picked her wet dripping body out of the bathtub, making her gasp as the cool air touched her wet skin.

He handed over a fluffy towel and and bathrobe to her and quickly dried himself

***

As Drishti walked out to the bedroom, she could hear the slow music playing in the room, Shravan pouring two glasses of champagne.

He handed over a flute to her and held his towards hers for cheers.

"To us" he said with a smile

"To us" she answered with a smile.

The sensual music was playing havoc on their senses. Adding to that, the scented candles and the seductive setting of the room.

He placed his champagne flute on the bedside table and pulled her towards him.

"I want you" Those words were a husky whisper, but he didn't wait for a response as his lips claimed hers in a kiss that was gentle yet demanding in equal measures. The desire in her leapt to life, sending heat spiralling through her.

She wound her arms around his neck, pulling herself against him.

"Shravan" she gasped, which had the effect of increasing his desire, his assault on her senses.

He touched his hand to her face, a stab of lust shooting through him as she closed her eyes and sighed. She was so beautiful, so incredibly sexy, and she is his wife.

He softened his assault, reminding himself that this is their first time and he needs to make it special.

The softness of Shravan's kiss was so intoxicating that Drishti's mind spun, leaving her light-headed, and she leant against his lean, hard body.

She wanted his kiss, his touch, his total possession in a way she'd never known before.

The need inside her for this man, her husband, was all-consuming.

"I want to make this night special for you." He whispered as he looked into her eyes

"Being here, with you, in this wonderful palace, it is already a special night." She said

She looked beyond him towards the large bed, draped in gold silk. A trail of scented candles created the ultimate romantic bedroom for a bride and groom while the remainder of the room was shrouded in darkness.

He took the knot of her bathrobe in his hands and undid it swiftly, the bathrobe falling of her.

She waited with bated breath for his hands to touch her bare skin.

His touch when it came was the sensual trail of his fingers down her spine, making her shudder with pleasure.

"You are so beautiful." His husky whisper was filled with desire and she closed her eyes against the onslaught of sensations she'd never felt before.

"I want to explore all of you. Slowly. Very slowly." He said and he turned her and hugged her from behind

"I'm all yours"

In a bid to hold onto his control, to take things slowly, he moved his fingertips down her back.

The shudder of pleasure and soft sigh she gave was almost too much, but he held onto his control.

Instead he put his arms around her waist, spreading his palms over her bare stomach before moving upwards to her naked breasts.

He caressed the swell of them, desire throbbing through him as she leant back against him, gasping in pleasure.

He circled the hardness of her nipples with his fingertips, lowering his head to kiss her neck once more.

"Shravan" she sighed his name as he kissed up her neck, his fingers still teasing her nipples.

"Oh" Drishti cried as she pressed her fingers into his hair and he moved to the other breast and began the torment once more.

He moved his kisses lower again and looked up at her, knowing he couldn't take much more of this.

His control was slipping rapidly away.

The next second they were both on the bed, with him on top of her.

He kissed her and she kissed him back, demanding more from him as she slipped her tongue inside his mouth. A wild sensation erupted within her and her hips lifted to him.

"Drishtii" he breathed out and quickly donned a condom that he had kept handy

She pulled up her knees, wrapping her ankles around his legs as she clung to his back. The heated hardness of his erection pressed against her, but it wasn't enough and she lifted her hips, gasping as she felt him slowly possess her.

She pressed herself provocatively up to him, drawing him deeper inside her until he completely filled her and his name came to her lips. "Shravan"

He looked down at her and before he could say anything, or stop, she kissed him hard, demanding more from him, from this moment. She wanted to live this fairytale to the fullest.

Everything turned wild, as she gasped against his lips, lifting herself up to him, digging her nails into his back.

He thrust deeper and harder, taking her to a height of wild pleasure she'd never imagined possible.

"Oh Shravan..."

A/n

Here goes the next shot.

Please vote and comment guys.

There are very less comments now and it is very demotivating.

Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 49
Warning⚠️: this book is not edited. Has many mistakes! So in this story Divya Drishti are twins with powers separated by Psachini.. after 20 yrs fate...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

990K 38.3K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
32.8K 1.7K 21
❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ _____________________________________ A change i...