Millionaire's Hot Secretary

By GiftOdulesi

Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 56

8.4K 304 19
By GiftOdulesi

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Hendrix. You're late for work, as always." Sarah teased.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Good afternoon to you too, Sarah Louis. Has Hames left?"

"Now she has the right to call him by his name, she's late for work because she's his wife, she's being bossy."

"And you're being silly."

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Hendrix. Please don't make your husband fire me, this job is everything I have." She pleaded jokingly.

I shook my head and left her sight, using the elevator to transport me to the 68th floor then got into our office.

As expected, Hames was on his office chair, gazing at his laptop's screen.

I dropped my bag on the chair and walked up to him, folding my arms across my chest.

"Imogen, when did you arrive?" He raised his head to me with a smile, immediately returning his gaze to his laptop.

"Just now."

"And you're late again."

"Duh,"

"You're always so punctual because your husband owns the company." He said sarcastically.

"Very funny." I replied sarcastically too, sitting on his lap with my arms around his neck. "I'm only late because an asshole was being crazy with me this morning and I had to attend to other important things."

He chuckled. "Asshole, uh? You're married to an asshole. I was about to take a break. We should eat something, right?"

"No. Let's just—" I rested my head on his chest. "Why are you leaving me?"

"You're making it seem like I'm going forever. It's just two months."

"Just two months?" I scoffed. "You don't even care about my safety. What if Samantha kills me?"

"She won't. I hired a hundred more bodyguards to protect you and I've tightened the security in the best way I can. Don't worry, you'll be safe."

"How can you be certain?"

"I've ensured that you'll be."

"Why can't I go with you? Lila is going with Kade."

"Kade and I are different people with different companies."

I pouted, feeling like a baby. "You don't even care that Sam wants to kill me."

"Of course I do."

"Then take me along or don't go at all."

"I'm certain she won't harm you but if I'm away from you, you'll be safer. I'll make sure not even a strand of your hair is hurt. I'll die if anything happens to you so trust me, I'll protect you even if I'm in Dubai and you're here." He kissed the top of my head.

I sighed, hugging him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"You're still a motherfucking asshole." I said and he burst into laughter till the point that his laughter confused me.

***

~ KADE ~

Finally, it's in my POV!

~~~

"Hey, babe." Jovi sauntered to me.

I was too lost in my thoughts of Lila and forgot to reply to her.

"Kade!" She snapped, pulling my phone out of my hand and frowning so hard, as always. "You didn't notice I walked in?"

"Oh… uh… yeah." I sat up straight.

She folded her arms across her chest, tapping her foot against the floor incessantly. "What is wrong with you? You've been so distracted lately and I don't like it."

I took my phone from her, frowning. "Nothing is wrong with me, okay?" Jeez, she was always frustrating my life.

"I hope this distraction has nothing to do with that crazy bitch you might call Lila." She said and my fists clenched. "Anyway, I need a new pair of shoes, a new phone, and other things. It won't cost you a lot, just a couple of hundreds of thousands of dollars." She grinned.

"Fine, I'll transfer it to your account." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She frowned again.

"You? Oh no, not at all. I wouldn't dare." I spoke boringly.

"You definitely wouldn't dare. Thanks about the money." She pecked my cheek. "And yes, I'm taking the day off today, again." She laughed and left the office.

So I was going to work as my own secretary and girlfriend now?

How on Earth did I ever meet such a crazy woman and made her my girlfriend? She was always frustrating my life. The only thing that gave her happiness was money. She was never a responsible girlfriend; always going out to clubs, forgetting she has to work, forgetting she has a role to play as my girlfriend, very messy, annoying, frustrating.

Hames had asked me to get married too but getting married to Jovi meant roasting myself to death. Breaking up with her was also going to mean having my bones broken or meeting my death. I wondered how her Ex-boyfriend was able to break up with her and still be alive.

She was still my girlfriend but she had become worse lately, she was never around and I was starting to suspect that she was cheating on me.

Believe me, I'm not scared of my girlfriend, I'm simply scared of death.

The only thing or person that could calm me down and make me finally smile again just strolled into my office. Lila.

I smiled at her as she strolled to me, her hips swaying magically.

It was so funny how I had never noticed an angel working under me. It was probably because I had feelings for my former secretary, Imogen, but had to let go of her for Hames after figuring out that he was genuinely in love with her, because I was certain that he could never fall in love with any other person.

Lila had been the only thing on my mind for the past few weeks or months. Of course Jovi noticed and would probably feed on Lila soonest. I didn't let her know I was taking Lila to Dubai else she could make our plane crash.

"Hi, you called for me."

"Yes…" I cleared my throat. "Please sit."

I had nothing to say but I kept giving her useless papers to fill the information on them, just to keep staring at her. Gosh, what a lovely trip it was going to be.

***

~ NIKITA ~

If you know me well enough, you should know that I've been tagged as the top 1 bitch in this story. And yeah, it's so true.

I wore my clothes, grinning at the idiot on the bed.

"You're still one of my best honey." Rob Kingsley commented.

"You haven't had the best part of Nikita Bend, I'm saving the best for my sweetheart, Dash." I grinned.

"Yeah, the dude you're madly in love with." He rolled his eyes, slipping his shirt on. "I'm also saving the best part for my baby, Jovi." He grinned like an idiot.

Why did that name sound so familiar? Jovi…

I ignored it and picked my bag, fixed my makeup and left the house.

The drive to Dash's house lasted for only a few minutes and I stopped in front of his mansion.

I was so excited to know that I was going to get married to a fucking rich hottie, just like Imogen, that lucky chick.

I clicked on the doorbell and hearing the sound made a grin appear on my face.

I started hearing footsteps and my grin became wider.

When the door opened, I could feel my face burning after taking in the sight of my future husband, Dash.

"Oh, Nikita, you're here? Please come in." He opened the door wider.

I stepped in, wiggling my fingers at him. "Hi…"

"Hi." He smiled too, shut the door and led me in.

I was glancing around his beautiful living room. It was clearly white but the golden lights made everything look golden.

My eyes landed on the sofa and I saw a woman's back view.

I quickly ran to stand in front of her and my eyes popped out of their sockets after taking in the sight of Lila. She looked excessively beautiful this evening. "You?!"

"Nikita? You're here?" She stared at me in surprise, glancing at Dash maybe for an explanation.

"You two know each other?" He asked rhetorically.

"Why is she here?" I barked.

"I should be asking you that too."

He held her hand to hold her to her feet, planting a kiss on her knuckles. I felt a part of my brain explode at that.

"Wh–what's happening?"

"My girlfriend, Lila."

"Your girlfriend?!" The remaining part of my brain exploded completely. "How can she be your girlfriend? I thought you had feelings for me and you love me." No no no, this couldn't be happening.

"Dash?" Lila took her hands from his grip, staring at him suspiciously.

"Have feelings for you?" He snorted. "No way! You're just a random slut I literally know nothing about. There's nothing between us." He gazed at Lila.

"Slut?" I could feel my eyes burning.

"I haven't shown interest in you but you're always trying to force yourself on me. You're every man's woman and she is my girlfriend."

"This makes no sense. I'm sure this crazy woman has twisted your brain." I charged at Lila but he held me back while I still tried to kick her or hit her, just anything!

"Are you crazy?" He pushed me away. I lost my balance and almost fell but I quickly regained it.

"I know this is all your fault. You're always ruining things for me. You intentionally tried to be friends with me so you can have your way with Dash." I pointed my index finger at her.

"Are you out of your mind? I have nothing to do with your foolishness. If only you'd stop sleeping around with men and focus on other things in your life, maybe you would've been better and have a good partner, a good life, but all you care about is money and pleasure, then you put the blame on me?" She scoffed.

My blood had boiled so much. I wanted to scream or beat her up due to my excessive infuriation but I was unable to speak for a while.

"You've just insulted me and you'll pay for it!" I said venomously and stormed out of the house.

She had just made the biggest mistake of her life by being the girlfriend of someone I loved and by insulting me in front of him. The real devil in this bitch had just been unclothed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 205K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
817K 35.7K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
1.8M 56.5K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
109K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...