HIWAGA | tk | ✓

By rhodori

- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jun... More

Prologue
1. the truth
2. dare scream?
3. finally free
4. you're mean
5. lots to unravel
6. save him
7. change of plans
8. what now?
9. cuddles n smiles
10. a bad start
11. colorless
12. job hunt?
13. not so shy
14. challenge
15. wont forget
16. home
17. young love
19. first kiss
20. obstacles
21. take it slow
22. the newcomers
23. confessions
24. naive?
25. his first
26. a duel
27. drift apart
28. lost love
29. to nothing
30. abyss
31. crimson red
32. prisoners
33. good greed
34. to love
35. new dreams
36. solutions
37. the revival
38. surprises
39. an eternity
40. mates
41. weak for u
42. reunited
43. happy months
44. reward
45. parenthood
Epilogue

18. blooming

15K 1.2K 282
By rhodori

the entire village was excited just as the goods arrived. its not often they get to have things new and beautiful.

it did took the troupe that went out lot of time and secrecy, until they bought things in immediate need for the village as well as some mild luxuries.

seokjin had a huge smile on his face, as he dragged a sleepy taehyung early in the morning to the room were the goods are stored- separately for each status.

"come on taehyung, you have nothing bad to feel about. afterall its from the money we got from 'kidnapping' you"

but taehyung still felt bad from getting to choose first. well he really needs clothes, since what he only had was a few pairs seokjin gave him.

and there were numerous boxes of colorful fabrics here.

with a little more encouragement from seokjin, taehyung had took multiple pretty outfits, a couple of intimate apparels, a few accessories, some soft blankets to start his nest and maybe some lip tint and a kohl.

taehyung was adamant in not taking more eventhough the other insisted, for he knew many omegas here must want these too.

by the end of all taehyung was more than enough happy.

he really loved getting himself dolled up. back in the palace, minsoo used to slip him cosmetics and pretty clothes, that he absolutely loved wearing.

after neatly stacking everything in his part of cupboard, taehyung had his breakfast, while enjoying seeing the happy smiles everyone had on their faces today.

later he had found seokjin- walking behind the other like a lost puppy until the older omega agreed to help him bake something.

he just really wanted to do something for jungkook, after the alpha spend hours to find his pendant.

just as taehyung placed the last of the glazed lemon buns inside the basket, seokjin had asked smugly-

"so is this a courting gift?"

"no hyung! i just want to thank him" taehyung had color high on his cheeks.

"sure sure"

"its not a courting gift, hyung!"

but seokjin was already out of the door, laughing at the flustered younger.

taehyung still grumbled under his breath, as he added a few more fruits that he had freshly plucked earlier that day into the basket and then closing the lid.

□□□

considering its noon, there was no one in the omega den. its feels unnatural for it to be so silent, usually it is packed with chatter and laughs- taehyung too a part of it all.

since taehyung got so many pretty clothes today, the omega decided to wear one of the outfits. of course meeting jungkook has nothing to do with that.

he wore one of the flowy floral shirts, a light earring on one ear and a bit of lip tint on his lips. he's been loving the new haistyle; he styled it perfectly, parting it in the middle.

by the end, he felt really confident and did a twirl as he used to do alone back in the palace.

so he took his basket, a light jump on his steps as he went towards jungkooks home.

taehyung had first thought jungkook lived in the alphas den, but turns out he has his own hut, which he just prefers. eventhough he's been on that way multiple times, he never got a chance to get anywhere near.

the outside of the hut had a few flowering plants, similar to the ones at namjoons- the little home thus stood out among the greenery.

the omega did hesitate a second before knocking at the door.

he heard shuffling inside and footsteps approaching, then the door opened.

there was a silence when both their eyes met. then-

"hi-"

"you look different"

both said at the same time, then smiling awkwardly.

"i got new dresses today-- from the goods" taehyung started hoping to ease the awkwardness.

"they look good on you" jungkook had said taking a once-over look of the omega.

the omega beamed at him, albeit a bit flustered.

"oh sorry, come in" jungkook finally got enough clarity to invite taehyung in, instead of just towering at the entrance.

jungkooks home was nothing extraordinary, infact it was smaller than jimins. the living room was pretty much bare except for the chairs; taehyung curiously peered everywhere- it was cozy, neat and filled with sandalwood scent.

the alpha was dressed casually in his black attire, the ones he seems to prefer as he just stood there and stared at the omega.

taehyung just looked nice inside his home.

then the omega had remembered his purpose of visit.

"i brought you this" he had quickly extended the basket at the alpha.
jungkook confusedly took it, then slightly lifted the lid of the basket with his thumb and peered inside. then his eyes widened.

"this-- is this a courting gift?" the alpha had his eyes wide, brain going through a million of possibilities, while he gaped at the omega.

taehyung spluttered.

"No oh no. for finding my pendant-- wanted to thankyou" he quickly said; shy, unsure and heart beating fast in him for some reason.

"oh-" jungkook nearly pouted.

"these smells good. thankyou" the alpha remembered to be polite.

taehyung was happy, more than happy- his omega was doing twirls inside him.

"let me get you something to drink" that wasn't even a question, the alpha going straight to the small kitchen, the basket safe in his arms.

taehyung too followed behind, eyes scanning over everything. the alpha quickly whipped up some orange juice, along with the servings of the lemon buns taehyung brought.

one bite into the bun and jungkook sighed at the taste.

"you sure you're not trying to court me? because these are heavenly" the alpha took another bite, leaning onto the counter.

taehyung hid his smile behind the glass of orange juice he is drinking.

"seems like you badly want to court me" taehyung retorted and took another gulp of the juice.

jungkook wants to. jungkook really wants to.

"what if i want to?" his tone wasn't playful.

taehyung just giggled as if its the most funniest thing he ever head.

"i'm serious, cherry"

the alpha took a step closer to taehyung and the omega froze.

"would you let me court you?" jungkook asked again.

"but jungkoo-" taehyung searched the alphas face, waiting for him to say he's just joking.

"you can't be serious jungkook" taehyung shook his head.

"why?" the alphas face crumbled at the rejection.

"i'm a kim. y-you cant-- you should hate me"

taehyung took a breath.

"yoongi hyung had told me- about your family" taehyungs voice was barely there, biting his lip and hands in a fist. he felt as if he is shrinking under jungkooks gaze.

the alpha meanwhile was in a mix of sadness, a hint of anger and maybe uncertainty.

"i dont hate you, cherry"

"and what happened with my family was never your fault"

"the way i treated you at first- im so sorry for that too"

taehyung looked up, almost pleading, because jungkook is too good for him. he is not worth it- his brain repeated. but his omega was crying inside him to accept the alpha.

"but still- my father- aren't i always a constant reminder?" tears threatened to well up in taehyungs eyes. this was not how he thought this day would be.

or was he secretly hoping for this? for jungkook to look at him? think he is pretty? to feel wanted by this alpha?

jungkook merely closed the distance between them.

"oh cherry, you are too pure to be even compared with that bastard."

"what i ever saw was only 'you' - the beautiful omega, with a kind heart, a lot brave-- " taehyung tried to fight the smile on his face. "-- a bit shy, just perfect" jungkook too smiled as he talked on.

"if- if you give me a chance, i'd love to cherish you." jungkook took a breath, his alpha drowning in the sweet cherry scent.

"atleast we can try, only if you want to" jungkook had a hope in him and it felt calm to get out that confession.

he was tired of ignoring his own feelings- like the anger in him when he thinks about the things taehyung endured, the stutter of his heart everytime taehyung smiles, the way his eyes would unknowingly search for the omega hoping to get a glimpse, the urge to do everything and anything just to see taehyung happy. he could go on and on.

"i kind of like you too" taehyung blurted out, because dear goddess no one had said things like this to him, ever.

he doesn't know what this feeling is, the warmth he is feeling- like a million of flowers are blooming in his heart- he doesn't know if he is being greedy, but he just wants it more.

"kind of huh?" jungkooks had that smile, bunny teeth showing- the smile that looks so cute on him, unlike the usual alpha face.

taehyung was almost tongue tied and so overwhelmed. his cheeks were on fire, he was just tingling with pure happiness.

"so, can i court you?" jungkook asked so hopeful.

"yes you can court me, alpha" taehyung said looking at jungkooks face, just to see him let out that laugh of happiness and in a mere second taehyung was brought into a tight hug.

this felt just right. the scent, the warmth, and the hold on him- he felt belonged.

"thankyou" the alpha whispered into the crook of taehyungs neck.

he doesn't know if this between them will work? but he so badly hopes so.

because he trusts jungkook and something in him wants to see this alpha smile everyday.

□□□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 4.7K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
896K 31.7K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
3.1K 420 10
When an anonymous threat transcends upon their kingdom and his son, Omega Jeon jungkook's father decides for his son to get married to his other half...
136K 7K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...