FANGS (vkook/taekook)

btxt06 द्वारा

[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just mo... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

178 10 0
btxt06 द्वारा

Sunday 7:00 am

I jog in this park everyday. But today, it seemed very long. Very lonely. I can't concentrate.

I stop and sit on the nearby bench. I can't anymore.

After Tae told me the truth yesterday, all I could think of was running away. Run away as far as I could. Away from him, away from everyone. Away from this world.

"Leave." Is what I said. "Leave my house right now, and never show me your face ever again!" I yelled at him.

I was furious. But he looked like he totally understood me. He nodded slowly and kissed my forehead.

"When I said I loved you and I will always protect you, I didn't lie." Were his last words before he vanished in thin air. He could even teleport? I didn't know. But what did I even know about him? Nothing.

All this time, the only man I ever loved and trusted with my heart, broke it. He betrayed me. He hid the fact that he was a vampire. It's not like he never got the chance to explain it to me. He knew about my parents. He knew that a vampire killed my parents. He knew I hated them. He knew everything. And still he kept me in the dark.

I hate him.

I run past his house when I come back home. The house look as abandoned as it used to look before Tae shifted here. His car was gone and maybe so was he. He left.

I think this is the end of us.

I get back inside and take a long bath to relax myself. I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't properly do my morning run. I don't feel like eating and my heart is a mess.

I think I have to learn how to function again.

I have to go back to my life before Tae appeared. My normal boring and lonely life. With just one motive. Finding the killer.

Instead, I should start finding Kim Namjoon now. But how can I find a vampire? Maybe he'll find me? He promised to meet me soon.

Sunday, 7:00 pm

"How are you alone, Jungkook? Where's Tae? He let you come here on your own?" Hoseok asks when I enter his bar.

"Just... Get me something strong." I'm not in the mood for chit-chat right now.

Thankfully, Hoseok listens and makes me a glass. He hands it over to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Heartbreak?" He asks.

"It's shattered." I reply and gulp down the drink. "One more!"

"On your way."

I keep drinking to the point it's impossible for me to even sit straight. But I still can't stop drinking because the memories and the pain isn't gone yet. He's been running through my mind all day and now, even alcohol can't seem to help.

"Kookie, I think you've had enough." Hoseok says, snatching the glass from my hand.

"No! I need to forget him!" I yell at him, making him sigh.

"Listen, dear. Alcohol will only make you more miserable. You're going to regret it tomorrow morning. Just stop it already. This isn't a solution for your problems."

"Then what is, Hobi? What's the solution?" I ask him slowly, pain visible in my tone.

He looks at me with sympathy. "Just talk it out. Look, if there is one thing in this world that I'm sure of, is Taehyung's love for you. He loves you like crazy. You don't know the lengths he would go just to protect you. And trust me... You need him more than you think you do."

I wipe my tears. "I don't need a monster like him! I would never need... A.. monster..." Before I could complete my sentence, my head start growing heavier and I pass out.

Sunday, 11:00 pm

When I wake up again, I find myself in the bedroom. My bedroom. Who brought me?

"I did." I follow the familiar voice and find Tae sitting on the bed behind me. Our eyes meet and he stands up. "You know you're not good with alcohol, then why did you drink so much? Did I... Hurt you that much?" He asks. I can see it in his eyes too. He hates it as much as I do. And he loves me as much as I love him. But I can't forget what he did to me. I can't forgive him for that.

"I will never ask for your forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'll accept whatever punishment you have for me." He comes closer and takes my hands in his. "Just don't send me away from you. I can't do that. I can't just leave you like that, Kookie, I love you." His desperation is visible to me.

I love you too, but...

"You're a vampire."

"I'm YOUR vampire." He smiles. "I was yours the moment you were born, Jungkook."

I take my hand off his grip and slowly touch his cheek. I missed this touch. I caress him and he leans against my touch. He smiles and before I know it, he presses his lips with mine. He starts kissing me so passionately that I lose my sanity and kiss him back.

My body automatically respond to his every touch. He kisses me like this is our last night in this world.

He climbs on top of me and his hands slide under my t-shirt, pinching both my nipples, making me moan. "Aahh! Tae!" He then stars licking them, making me moan even harder. I grab his hair and bite my lower lip. This feel so good.

He takes of his clothes, and mine. I can hear his sharp breath when our dicks touch. I look down to watch him and notice his eyes, they have turned golden. His eyes never changed colors before, but now they did. Or maybe they always did, he just never showed it to me. Tonight, he is.

He grabs both of our cocks together in one hand and starts giving a handjob. My average size look so small compared to his but I love how his hand feel over my length.

"Fuck! This is crazy!" He speaks in a husky voice as he kisses me again. This time, more wildly. His tongue touching every part of my mouth and his teeth keep biting my lower lip in ecstasy.

His other hand slowly reaches my butt. He slides a finger inside my hole and my grip tighten around his back. His one hand working on my dick and the other inside me. The pleasure is too much to take and I cum. He doesn't, so he still keeps going. He slides in another finger.

"Aah! Yeah!" I moan pull him closer to kiss him again. I love his kisses. But when he inserts his third finger, I lose control and bite him hard on his ear which instantly make him cum.

He finally stops and looks at me with his golden eyes. He look so pretty. Then I notice his ear that's now bleeding. Shit, I bit too hard, it must be hurting him.

"It doesn't hurt. I'm not human." He reminds me again and smirks. And for the first time, I see his fangs. His two large fangs that look so sharp to pierce anyone to death. But surprisingly, they don't scare me.

Taehyung isn't hiding himself anymore. He's showing me every part of him. He's being real.

He begins kissing my neck, then moves down to my dick, then my hole. He licks and gives little bites around my inner thighs that make me even more excited.

Then finally, he puts himself in.

"Fuck! Tae!" He has always been very big but right now, it was huge. It was too big. It almost hurt even though we've done it so many times.

"I'll go slow." He speaks and starts moving in a low pace. He sucks on my nipples as he keeps moving. "Try to relax, baby, you're too tight." I nod and do the same. Just when I start feeling good, he puts his entire length in me all at once.

"Taehyung!"

"Yeah! Just like that! Scream my name so they know who you belong to." He moves fast. Very fast. It hurt in the beginning. A lot. But it start feeling better and better.

My moans keep getting louder with his every stroke. I feel as if he's getting bigger inside me. Is that possible?

"You're mine, Kookie, nobody can have you. Nobody." He speaks as if it's a warning. But I lose myself in his golden eyes and hold him tighter against me.

"I.. I'm cuming..." I moan and finally cum when he grabs my cock. Soon, he cums as well. Inside me. And when he takes out, the liquid drips from my hole. So embarassing.

"That's the most beautiful this I've ever seen." He says while looking at his cum, dripping out of me. He's insane if he thinks that! "Turn around." He commands and I oblige. "Raise your butt." I do. I was going to ask what he wants to do but he shows me instead. He inserts his dick again. How can he be hard so fast?

He keeps fucking me the entire night. I lose count at 7.

"No...no more..." I plead him. "It's already 4:00 am. I have work too."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere. We're spending the day together. Just you and me." He pulls me in his arms and kisses my forehead. I missed it. "I'm glad you accepted me."

I'm surprised as well. But I guess my love for him is more than the fact that he is not human. Wow, think of it, my boyfriend is a vampire. But... There is a question that's been running in my mind since last night.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Can you read mind?" I remember him replying to things I never said out loud.

"I can." My eyes widen and I look at him.

"No way! You've been reading my mind all this time!?"

He chuckles sheepishly. "I can't help it."

I frown. "That's just... So wrong! What about my privacy?"

"I'm sorry..."

I sigh. "Just... Don't do it again."

He shrugs. "I'll try."

We stay silent for sometime. Then I ask again. "So, it's like a superpower? Every vampire can read minds?"

"No. Every vampire has different abilities. Some can teleport, some can read minds, some can manipulate people, some has strength, some has speed and much more."

"I see."

"But I can do all of them."

"Really?"

He nods. "I was given a gift. A type of blood that made me the most powerful vampire in the entire world."

"Wow... So you're the most powerful creature right now?"

"I certainly am. The only person everyone is afraid of, was licking your dick moments ago. How do you feel about that?"

I blush and hide my face on his chest in embarrassment, making him chuckle.

"Kookie, there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"It's about the guy you met the other day. I could smell him around you."

"You mean, Kim Namjoon?"

"Yes. He's very dangerous and he is after you. I want you to stay away from him. Do you understand?"

But... He promised to tell me the killer's name...

"Please, Kookie, do it for me."

I nod. "Alright." I'll try.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

58.6K 2.8K 57
From the bottom of his heart, Jeon Jungkook swore that he's never loved someone as much as he loved Kim Taehyung. "You fucking broke my heart! It's m...
223K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
164K 5.7K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...