Sunshine In The Dark

Da SkieMiBebe

Alexandria Gabriella Guerrero's life is almost perfect. She has everything what she want. Money, luxury bags... Altro

Disclaimer
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Prologue

314 37 24
Da SkieMiBebe

Prologue

"In 3!... Be Fast!..." He shouted and pointed the black race car next to mine.

"2!..." He glaced at the crowds.

"Be Safe!..." He also pointed at me and a smile appeared on his lips. Looks like he knew me, huh.

"1!... GO!" the crowds also shouted in unison.

I immediately stepped on the gas. "Let's go baby!." I shouted enjoying the game. Nangunguna na ako sa karera nang mapantayan ako ng kalaban ko. Nakita ko ring bumaba ang kanyang samalin at pasulyapsulyap sa akin na para bang nanghahamon kaya binaba ko rin ang akin, naka suot naman ako ng helmet kaya hindi kita na babae ako at kung sino talaga ako. In the first lap, hindi niya ako nilubayan ngunit sa ikalawang lap bigla kong niliko ang manibela dahilan ng pagbagal niya. As I enjoy the race, I remember why I'm here right now, ugh.

Yesterday my friend called me and asked me to be here.

"Hey, my lovely beautiful friend!" he shouted in the other line. Nagulat pa ako dahil sa biglan niyang bati.

"Jairus!, the f*ck?! You f*cking as*h*le! Why are you shouting?! I feel like my heart wants to come out in my chest!" I shouted back at him.

"Oh, I missed you too my friend!" he sarcastically shouted again.

"You're disturbing my sleep!." I shouted angrily. The heck?! Why the heck is he calling me in the middle of the f*cking night?!.

"Opss, sorry." I heard him chuckled. "By the way, A friend of mine invited me weeks ago to a race, it's just a friendly race though and I said yes immediately but I didn't know that the race will be tomorrow, he just inform me an hour ago, but suddenly I had an emergency meeting the next day and I need to go back to US. And ayaw kong biguin ang mga friend ko, but luck is on my side and I saw a photo of you in Instagram minutes ago so I contacted you immediately and..."

"Just straight to the point, my gosh I want to kill you right now for ruining my sleep...uhhhhh. I want to sleep now! Make sure that these is worth it! " I blurted. Who in the world has in the right mind to call a friend in the middle of the night and shout like it's the end of the world?!

"Okay, okay. calm down..I..." he paused and clear his troat. "I want you to go to the race and win it for me..." I knew it, ha!.

"OhhhhK. Fine! Fine!.. What time tomorrow?!"

"5:30 in the morning. It's a 5 laps race, by the way it's just a friendly race. So, only you and my friends cousin lang ang maglalaban tomorrow." he explained and I just rolled my eyes and cursing  him endlessly in my mind for ruining my sleep. "So, thats all. I know you want to choked me right now and curse me endlessly for ruining your beauty sleep..And by the way, my friend's cousin is a guy and—" he chuckled because i cut him off.

"Yickeys! No!. F*ck you man!" I cursed at him. "Like duhh, it's not like I gonna flirt with the guy. No. Way.!" I shouted and he laugh so loud. He's so annoying.

"Hindi pa yun nakaka- move on sa ex niya. It's been years pero wala pa siyang naging iba and sabi nila it's because he love his ex very much. Hindi ko nga kilala kung sino yung babae kasi iilan lang ang nakakaalam. Ang alam lang namin ay taga probinsya yun dati." Pagchismis niya

"Pake ko sa love life niyan. I'm not interested and If you think that I will flirt with that man, you got me very wrong Jairus."

"Chill, girl. I'm not saying that you will gonna flirt with him, like duhh? " he laugh again louder this time, he also make his voice sexier. Kadiri talaga, eww. " As what I've sayin' earlier..." he laugh again and clear his troath. "Uhm, the guy is the fastest racer here in the Philippines and-"

"So you are sayin' that I can't beat the fastest racer here in the Philippines?!. Are you insane or d*mb? no offence, hmm?. Just a friendly reminder from me." I paused and clear my troath. " I Alexandria Gabriella, the lovely , strong and independent woman ,the highest paided supermodel, one of the  youngest billionaire around the world, the sexiest and the most fastest racer in the world, even the 10th year racer defending champion in the world can't beat me, how much more if it's just the country's fastest. Hmmm?" I blurted proudly, he's making me mad. I felt betrayed. Hes been my friend for years and ginagawa niya ito sakin.

"Okay, chill, chill. I know... So tomorrow, game?"

"Fine! and for-"

"and for the price, choose one of any cars." I smiled wikedly even though hindi niya ako nakikita.

"ANY?... Uhmm, I like that." I look at my fingers. "If I won.... give me your newest Ferrari 458 Italia. Deal?" maarteng sabi ko while checking my finger nail. 'Pink? Oh My God, kailangan ko na palang magpalit ng nail color. Every month nagpapalit talaga ako ng color, and I used pink for my Justice Beauty Cosmetics.

"Not my—"

"Okay, If you cant afford it. I'm not going to-" hmm, I want to see him looked pale,want to pee on his pants and like a baby with teary eye, ohh, how cute.

"Fine, Fine!"

"Galit ka? Napipilitan ka lang eh. Cge na, matutulog na ako, bye Jairus." I said and ended the call. After a couple of seconds my phone rang. I chuckled and clear my throat before answering the call. "Hello?" I covered my mouth after that.

"Fine, if you win the race I will give you my baby thaliya.." napipilitang usal niya, parang maiiyak na ang boses.

"'Wag na, 'wag na napipilitan ka eh." I cover my mouth again. I want to f*cking laugh on the top of my lungs what's goin' on?!. Char.

"Gabby, naman I promised to my friend that I'm going to the race but I have an emergency meeting in US the next day... And I told him earlier that I have a urgent meeting, and I asked him if I can just asked a friend of mine to represent me in the race, and he said yes, it's okay... So I called you and asked you to go to the race for me because I know that you're an amazing and incredible woman, amazing person... not just in the runway and in the race track..." he cried, ohh, crying baby. " Please Gabby, not my new baby."

"Ganito nalang, If I win the race... titira ako sa mansyon mo sa may Quezon habang nandito ako sa pilipinas..hmm?"

"Much better. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Okay, tomorrow, isa sa mga bodygaurd ko and pupunta diyan para ibigay sayo ang race car na gagamitin mo... Ano ba ang gusto mong gamitin? "

"Okay, okay, Fine. Kahit ano nalang."

"What if yung Bentley nalang?"

"I'm fine with the Bentley Continental GT." Nasa tao naman yan kung paano pabilisin yung sasakyan kaya ok lang.

"OK,  by the way, what color do you want?"

"The black pink one to match my nail color of the month and uhh... para sa damit ko nga pala bukas. Just sent me a black and pink one. I don't have time to choose online, I'm very sleepy."

"Cge, sasabihan ko ang sekratarya ko mamaya, send mo nalang sa akin yung sizes mo. That's all i have to go. Bye love you."

"Bye, love you too." I said and ended the call. Ever since I met him he is so sweet to me.

Morning came nagising ako dahil sa doorbell ng condo ko, pagtingin ko sa orasan, it's still f*cking 3:27. The heck, why so early?!. Nakakairita naman oh bat ang aga?!!!!

Tuloy-tuloy lang ang pag do-doorbell nang kung sino man ang nasa labas. Kaya dali-dali na akong bumangon at pagkalabas ko ng kwarto, narinig ko yung kapatid ko sa labas. Bat ang aga?

"Gabby! Gabby!"

Mas binilisan ko ang lakad ko habang tinatali ang mahaba kong buhok. Pagbukas ko ng pinto tumambad sa akin ang kapatid ko.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Si....si Dad kasi nasa ospital, inatake daw kanina habang pauwi sila galing Saudi..." suminghot siya at sobrang problemado ang itsura.

"But-"

"Please, Gabby, our parents needs someone right now. Alam ko naman na malaki ang pagkukulang nila sayo... sa atin pero magulang parin natin sila... kaya please lang kahit ngayon lang.." she pleaded at tinakpan ang kanyang bibig para hindi makagawa ng ingay.

"Fine. Go, your parents needs you in the hospital. I will take care of her for the meantime, don't worry I will take good care of her, hindi ko kakayanin kapag naiwan siyang mag-isa."

"-Our parents, Gab. Thank you so much."

"No worries." after that nagmamadali na siyang umalis.

Bumalik ako sa kwarto at lunabas din pagkalipas ng ilang minuto para  magprepare na para hindi ako ma late sa racing na pupuntahan ko.

As I prepare for today, I also texted Jairus at sinabi kong, 'wag pagsuotin ng uniform ang bodyguard na ipapadala niya, casual attire can do. Hindi kasi ako sanay na may naka uniform na bodyguards ko, I want them all to look like a civilian. Beside marami naman na akong bodyguards na pakalatkalat in case something happened.

After an hour dumating na nga ang bodyguard na pinadala ni Jai. I doubt that he is a bodyguard, he looks like a fcking model. He's wearing a white tee-shirt with a black sunglasses hanging on it, a black cargo shorts, white shoes, rolex watch and a gold chain necklace. He looks familiar. He is moreno, matangkad, malaki ang katawan, yummy biceps, char. He's so hot and he has this bad boy aura. Yay, may type. Char ulit.

"You're the bodyguard that Jai sent?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Uhmm, is that what he said?" Napailing siya at parang dismayado pero nakangiti naman.

"Yeah, he said that, he will send a bodyguard."

"I'm his younger brother. Luke Jeremy, by the way." ngumiti siya at nilahad niya ang kanyang kamay. "My friends and family call me LJ."

"Alexandria Gabriella, you can call me Xandra. Nice to meet you, Luke." I shook his hand, so soft, ang macho nemen. "Pasok ka, kumain ka na?"

"Hindi pa, si Jairus kasi ginising ako at pinagmamadali kaya... " ngumiti siya ng kaunti at nagkibit-balikat.

"Yung lalakeng yun talaga, napaka demanding kahit kailan. Kain muna tayo, marami naman akong niluto. Maaga pa kasi baka hindi pa kumain yung pupunta dito kaya, niramihan ko na." sabi ko at iginaya siya papuntang kusina.

Nalaman ko na mas matanda pala siya sa akin ng apat na taon.

After we ate and had a little conversation. Nagprepare na ako para sa lakad namin at bumaba narin kami ng condo pagkatapos. Five-thirty na pero nandito pa kami. Ayaw niya kasing magising kaya natagalan,m kami, pero sanay naman siyang gumigusing ng maaga pero ngayon lang ang hindi, hayst. Buhat siya ngayon ni Luke, at mukhang gustong-gusto naman siya ng bata. Gigil na gigil, eh. Para silang mag-ama kung titignan.

Nang makarating kami sa destinasyon namin, sobrang dami ng tao. Look like a real racing tournament.

"I thought it's just a friendly race?."

"Oh, Sorry, I haven't inform you earlier. Someone spread the news that he's here in the Philippines. so..." nagkibit balika siya.

Sino ba kasi yan?, tanong ng isip ko. Pero bahala na.

"Sh-" mura ko sana pero naalala ko na may kasama pala kami  na nakatingin na ngayon sa akin "Shake, yah shake. I want shake." I smiled at her.

"Daddy, I also want shake!!" tumingin siya kay Luke, she giggled and hug him.

"Daddy?!" gulat na tanong ko.

"Yes mommy, I asked him if i can call him daddy and he said yes..." she smiled, so cute, kamukhang kamukha ko talga siya, haist. "Mommy, can I have shake?"

"Yes, baby. Later, after mommy won the race. For the mean time stay with your 'daddy' and wait for me, ok?"

"Daddy you hear that? Let's go!"

"I said later. Zyl." ang kulit talaga niya.

"Later baby, after we watch mommy, okay?"

"Okay, daddy. Promise?" tinaas niya pa ang kanang kamay nito.

"Daddy ka ng daddy, close kayo chosera kang bata ka." sabi ko. She just rolled her eyes at me. Manang- mana sa akin. Taray.

"Promise, baby." he said and look at me. "Be safe, okay?. You can do this"

"Thank you. Hmm, pwede bang ikaw nalang ang maki usap sa kanila, hindi na ako bababa. Its so hot in there kasi eh."

"Ang cute mo talaga. Lalo na kapag nagsasalita ka ng conyo." he smiled. How cute..Hmm... "Sige, Goodluck." smiled and kinuha na ang mga gamit ni Zyl sa likod bago asiya lumabas buhat si Zyl. "Say goodluck to mommy."

"Goodluck mommy, I love you." at nag flying kiss pa siya.

Sinundan ko sila ng tingin papunta sa friends ni Jai an kilala rin ni Luke. Habang nakikilag usap siya nakatingin lang ako sa kanila. May kasama silang lalaki na nka racer suit,siya siguro ang kalaban ko, sa distansya nila hindi ko masyadong mamukaan. After their talk, Luke came back and explained to me everything.

As I was enjoying, feeling ko naiinis na ang kalaban ko dahil sa tuwing sinusubukan niya akong lagpasan hinaharangan ko ang dadaanan niya. At nang malapit na sa finish line sa ika limang lap, binilisan ko na at hindi na siya nakahabol pa.

And a expected I won the race, I had fun and enjoy the race hanggang sa nalaman ko na ang naka race ko pala ay ang taong naging dahilan ng pagkawasak ng puso ko. Ang dahilan kung bakit ganito ako ngayon. Ang lalaking hinayaan akong tuluyang kainin ng dilim na matagal ko ng nilalabanan. That f*cking E!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•¤¤¤¤¤•~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi readers😊.
Hehe sorry po kung madisappoint kayu sakin dahil first time ko. Unedited palang po siya kaya intindihin niyo nalang po.
Please do support my book at samahan niyo po ako tapusin ang storyang ito. Please Vote, Comment, and Share. Thank youuuuu muahhpss❤.

EssangLoves|JM

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Riptide Da V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
156K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
139K 1.8K 55
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
58.3K 1.5K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...