Deranged // Taekook

By supermochii

[ONGOING] [REVAMPED] [DARK] A man like Kim Taehyung doesn't deserve love or praise. A man like Kim Taehyung d... More

DISCLAIMER
Forward
+ Information
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: EXTRA
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: EXTRA
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Seventeen

1.1K 106 38
By supermochii

Im back bitches 🥳

---

"These names."

Taehyung slapped a piece of paper onto Yang Jungwon's desk, making the boy flinch as he frantically tried to exit his computer games. Taehyung sighed but didn't say anything.

"Find everything you can on them."

They were names Jungkook had written down as a list of people who have wronged him. Taehyung had been more than pleased when he saw the names Jeon Junshik and Jeon Miyan written as number one and two and as soon as he saw those names, he took it as approval to begin his first personal mission: capturing Jeon Junshik for ransom and watch their reputation set to flames. One of Hoseok's gangs were already on that, he expected the eight delinquents teens to have already found the house and are hopefully taking what they want, but also waiting for Junshik to show up.

Taehyung himself would have stalked the Jeon family, but he didn't want to waste his time. Seokjin would be on his ass soon and he'd rather get everything in line beforehand.

The other names included Schneider Daniel and Kim Yusan. There was a side note that stated there are more which confused Taehyung as he wondered why Jungkook hadn't written them down.

Nonetheless, he now needed information on Daniel and Yusan.

Jungwon worked silently, typing away on his computer while Taehyung stood behind him, his eyes boring into the screen. It didn't take very long looking for Daniel. Jungwon pulled his picture up along with his current and accurate information.

He was only a year older than Jungkook and was doing good in an undergraduate pharmacy program with a large following on Instagram and TikTok where he showed off how rich he was. He had a girlfriend and lived on his own still in Korea. It made Taehyung wonder just what exactly Daniel had done to Jungkook for the boy to want him dead.

Kim Yusan's was more interesting. He too was a year older than Taehyung's plaything but he had a lengthy delinquent history and was currently residing in a group home that was surprisingly close to the mafia.

"I hope that's enough, I can write down addresses for you," Jungwon offered to which Taehyung nodded. The boy grabbed a neon green sticky note from a drawer on the front of his desk along with a sharpie before quickly scribbling the addresses.

Taehyung slapped $500 down on the table and Jungwon happily took it, pocketing it before someone saw it. He'd have to put half of it in the contributions if they saw it, but Taehyung has already made it clear that the money is his and so he has the right to keep all of it therefore, he wasn't going to give a penny of it to the mafia.

"I'll probably need you again," Taehyung said, "so pay attention to your phone."

"Yes sir."

---

Taehyung slapped a picture of Daniel and another of Yusan onto Jungkook's counter. He had waited patiently outside the boy's apartment for about two hours before Jungkook arrived from his planned activity. He hadn't meant to sneak up on the naturally fearful boy, but he still managed to startle him in the hallway.

Jungkook had let him and requested quietly and politely for him to take his shoes off to which Taehyung complied with. He didn't want to stay long, however, he planned to watch the news with Jungkook to make the boy aware that his father is now in their hands. He wanted to see Jungkook's reaction. Would the twisted boy show satisfaction? Worry? Fear?

Right now, the news wasn't reporting the story, however, he was sure socialite Jeon Junshik Taken For Ransom would make headlines. He couldn't wait to see Mrs. Jeon's crying face as she pleads for her husband back.

"Choose one," Taehyung said.

"For what?" Jungkook asked. He could barely even look at the pictures on the table as he glanced at them while slowly tensing up.

"You said you wanted to come with me during one of my fun nights," he started, "and who knows? Maybe the process will unlock some deep desire within you?"

"Y-You want me to choose one to...t-to die?" The boy asked. "Y-You'll kill them...for me?"

Taehyung scoffed. "Don't flatter yourself."

Silence surrounded them as Jungkook stared down at the pictures. Taehyung let the younger man take his time, realizing that Jungkook tended to be very slow with things. Plus, this was a way to keep him in the boy's presence longer and therefore, not having to face Seokjin's annoying self when he returned. He'd attempt to punish Taehyung for leaving, but Taehyung has been part of the mafia for long enough for everyone to know he doesn't care.

"This one," Jungkook finally said, "Daniel."

"Why's he more important?"

"H-He...he started everything..." Jungkook started as he looked down at his shaking hands, "we were friends and...and he ruined me."

"It's good to learn at a young age that no one is to be trusted," the redhead noted as he grabbed the pictures and shoved them in his pocket. "Pain is easier to handle when you've never felt relief — never let your guard down."

Jungkook looked up at him and for a moment, they said nothing but stared each other in the eyes. Taehyung felt himself getting a bit lost in the younger boy's large eyes, loving how they had no life, but somehow he saw admiration. He wanted to know when Jungkook's life became so meaningless that it was shown in his eyes. Maybe he was looking at insanity, but a different type.

"Ca-Can I see y-your whole face now?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung frowned at the question. Would it matter if he showed Jungkook his whole face? He's already seen his eyes and his hair tended to fall from its hold under the hats he wore. He was confident that Jungkook wouldn't try to get a picture and reveal his identity online as Jungkook himself was a secretive person. Plus, he'd never do something to compromise what he had with his idol. 

With a sigh, the redhead slowly pulled down his mask and took off his beanie. He pulled off his coat as well and placed it on the stool by the bar.

He ran his fingers through his hair before looking down at Jungkook who eyes seemed to somehow widen even more.

The eighteen year old's mouth fell agape as he took in Taehyung's appearance. It was so accurate to what he had imagined but also somehow completely different. His sharp jawline, his lean but muscular build, his slim waist; his big, rounded eyes, perfect nose, lips...

Taehyung was so...so...

"You're ethereal..." Jungkook breathed. "Yo-You're more beautiful than I-I imagined."

Taehyung was taken aback. Jungkook didn't say it like a loose compliment people through around without any truth to it, instead, he said it so sincerely that it shocked Taehyung — something the boy somehow always manages to do.

Taehyung knew he was attractive, it's part of why he's so confident, but the way Jungkook stared at him made him slightly confused. He stared at the older man as if he's never seen someone so attractive before as if he weren't even real. And as if to prove that Taehyung was real, the younger boy reached out and grabbed the aforementioned man's gloved hand into his gloved hand.

Taehyung stared wordlessly at him, but he couldn't keep one thought from running around in his mind:

'No one has ever called me beautiful before'

Sure, he's been called hot and sexy before, but those words didn't affect him the way beautiful did or the way Jungkook breathed it out. It made him feel a feeling he's never felt before as if a butterfly had found its way inside of his chest and was fluttering around his heart.

He hated it and loved it at the same time.

But he other business to do.

So he wrapped up those weird, new feelings and pulled his hand out of Jungkook's. "We need to watch the news."

"The news?"

"Yes, turn your TV on."

The redhead followed Jungkook to his living ro where he sat down on his couch and grabbed his TV remote. Taehyung silently watched him flip to the news channel just as BREAKING NEWS appeared on the screen. A smirk crept onto his face as he leaned against the back of the couch.

"We just received word that the CEO of Jeon Enterprises, Jeon Junshik, was kidnapped for ransom barely five hours ago," the reporter stated, "we're on the scene of the crime now as police flood in and out of the house. There was no sign of a struggle, however, Jeon Junshik's wife, Jeon Miyan, has confirmed that a robbery took place.

"Furthermore, Mrs. Jeon, found a note on her table in her living room stating the exact amount of money the kidnappers want for Junshik's return...sadly, it was signed by KMF which only means one thing: the Kim Mafia has struck again just after Red's murder not even 24 hours ago."

"Red—" Jungkook as he turned to face the older man with wide eyes, "d-do you...wh-what? You kidnapped my father?!"

"I didn't kidnap him," Taehyung said, "I prompted it, however."

The raven haired boy turned to face the TV again as it switched to a distressed Jeon Miyan who had eyeliner unattractively smeared on her face. Taehyung was too busy looking at Jungkook's expression to care about the woman on TV. At first, he saw confusion and a bit of fear as the boy stared with wide eyes and a slightly slacked jaw. It made Taehyung confused.

Jungkook had written his parents' names on the contract. Why didn't he seem happy?

Just as Taehyung was about to ask, he noticed the corner of Jungkook's mouth twitching. Then...ever so slowly...a shocked smile made its way on his face.

"W-Will you return him i-if my mother pays the ransom?"

"That's not part of the plan."

Jungkook released a short laugh as he pressed his fist against his mouth. It made Taehyung smile. 'This boy truly is fucked up in the head'.

"I-I don't know what to say..." He started as he stood up from the couch.

Much to Taehyung's utter surprise and discomfort, Jungkook rushed towards him and wrapped his arms around his torso, pulling the older man into a tight hug. Taehyung tensed up as Jungkook rested his chin on his shoulder, his fluffy hair brushing against Taehyung's chin and lips.

Taehyung didn't hug him back, but he also found himself not minding how close they were. He liked the way Jungkook's hair smelled and the way he kept hugging tighter as if he's never hugged anyone before. And then it hit Taehyung...

Jungkook couldn't handle being touched...this meant he obviously hasn't hugged anyone in a long time.

And so Taehyung, who has never hugged anyone in his 23 years of living, slowly and unsurely wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back and neck, pulling the boy closer to him.

He...he liked it.

"Thank you," Jungkook whispered and Taehyung wasn't sure if he was thanking him for kidnapping his father or for hugging him back.

"Thank you too," Taehyung whispered.

It was for the hug.

---

Word Count: 1896

Damn it's been a while. Sorry. I didn't mean yo wait this long but my life is going downhill and I'm finding no meaning in life. So bear with me and my depressive episode.

Thoughts?

Ugh, hugging over a kidnapping? Such couple goals 😩😩😩

Would your boo kidnap your abusive dad for ransom? I bet tf not, do better 🙄🙄✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...