Breaking Point: An Omniverse...

By TheMiraculousMatt

Maxwell knows it would probably end horribly if he told his family about his virus... But he doesn't like hid... More

Storage System
Why Can't I?
Banquet
Scolding
Sick
Can It be Done?
Rejection
Restoration
Weakness Isn't Always Bad
The Banquet Take 2
Maxwell and Matthew

Inevitable

11 0 0
By TheMiraculousMatt

   "Papa!" Maxwell squeaked as he stumbled back into the castle. He clutched his father tightly. He felt feverish. "Papa help!!!"

   Karma was there in an instant. "Maxwell what happened? Oh Stars. Matthew!" He went to take his husband from the youngest. 

   "H-he.. he..." Max hiccupped and wiped his face. "He just showed up and said he was worried and then he said he loved me and he fainted! Papa tell me he's gonna be okay!"

   Karma swallowed. "I dunno kiddo... We'll try... Cypher!" 

   Cypher ducked into the room. "Max! You're okay!" he rushed over to check his little brother over. "What happened? Where were you?"

   "Dad is really really sick!" Max squeaked. 

   Cypher turned and felt his soul twist. "Oh stars..."

   "Cypher I know you're angry at him but can you help? If not for him for me and Max?" Karma asked supporting his husbands limp body. 

   Cypher chewed his lip thinking it over. 

   "Cyph... you can't let him die..." Max whimpered. 

   Cypher sighed. "Get him to the infirmary. Maybe they can treat his fever while I figure something out... I am not doing this for him." He made that point very clear. 

   Karma went to get Matthew to the infirmary. Sparks still flew from his fever heated skin. The black lines traveled farther and farther down his neck tangling across his shoulders. This looked bad... Whatever he was doing was only postponing the inevitable...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...