Warrior stories never told

By sleepymagnolia

This is a collection of short stories based on warriors by erin hunter More

A collection of short stories based on Warriors
Bluestar's death
Spottedleaf's secret
Rainflower's truth
Tigerstar's choice
Firestar's choice
Sandstorm's sorrow
Ashfur's destiny
Cinderpelt's dream
Breezepelt's sorrow
Hollyleaf's prophecy
Jayfeather's secret
Bluestar's betrayel
Darkstripe's innocence
Lionblaze's Truth
Graystripe's choice
Random chapter
Heathertail's mistake
Brambleclaw's sorrow
Silverstream's regret
Brightheart's shock
Cloudtail's selfishness
Fallen Leaves' Regret
Ravenpaw's decision
Spottedleaf's afterlife

Thistleclaw's destiny

251 5 8
By sleepymagnolia

Who are you? Aren't you afraid I tear you into pieces? Cripple you? Don't you hate me, why are you here visiting me while I fade away in darkness?

You will never know my story, you will never understand it, you will never remember it. There is no reason why i should tell you, there's no way to change my fate, but still, if you want to know, I will tell. Let's start from the front, how about that? Go through my memories.

"Snowpaw!" I purred and padded over to where my snowy angel was eating a mouse.

"Hi Thistlepaw, do you want to join me?" Snowpaw asked, her eyes begging for me to say yes.

"Sure." I really liked Snowpaw, she was the only cat who understood me, and loved me. The only cat I would care about, and the thought of her makes me strong. At the same time, she is also my weakness.

I would've done anything to keep her safe, I still will now, but I know she's safe in Starclan. No, I wasn't evil. I was forced to, threatened.

"Thistleclaw," Brokenstar purred evilly, eyes glinting. "Do you know where Snowfur is? Do you want to know?"

"What did you do to her?" I snarled, fighting back a growl.

"Oh, nothing much, I left her at the middle of the Thunderpath and... I don't know what happened to her now.." Brokenstar swished his tail lazily.

My heart quickened and growled at him in horror. "You killed her." I whipped around and ran to the Thunderpath.

Snowfur's lifeless body lay, bleeding in the middle of the Thunderpath.

She's dead. She was killed by Brokenstar.

Then, at that moment, I vowed to kill Brokenstar and all his followers for killing Snowfur.

"Killing me, would be the same as killing Whitestorm. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?" Brokenstar purred.

I shook my head. "You never know what I may do." I let him go and he sprang to his feet, lunging for my throat. He sliced it open and I closed my eyes. "Thank you."

Opening my eyes, I stood between the border of Starclan and the dark forest. Snowfur padded over to me and nuzzled me softly.

"You never had to do that." She whispered. "Now I will join you here."

"But you belong in Starclan, I belong here." I was confused.

"Starclan allowed me to come here. I can come for a while every day, to visit you." Snowfur purred.

"Thank Starclan." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 147 30
Join the Sun-Clan as they embark on a journey toward the truth. When evil strikes close to home, they must band together to discover what -or who- is...
11 0 10
Come on short chapter journey's with some cats you may or may not have ever seen before! They all have their own little adventure of course, not just...
7 1 4
A Warriors fanfiction chronicling the adventures of Life and Death, the giver and taker, respectively, of souls in the four Clans. Content warnings:...
1.3K 18 21
A collection of short fan-made stories about my characters, narrating events either in-game or happening during their stories.