Infatuation (Yuki Sohma)

By Aya_Write2

She was the first one to not smile at the boy. The first one to not see him as a prince but rather someone sh... More

Prolugue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Sara facts/ relationships
Season 3 preview
24
25
26
New book
27
28

29

4.6K 137 10
By Aya_Write2

Dark hair trailed down her back as she sat down on her bed, she eyes scanned her room which had several different boxes in as she Sighed, her green eyes looking out the window as she smiled softly.

'Is this goodbye?' The girl questioned as she stood up and made her way to her desk, looking down at a certain blue bookmark as she smiled.

"Sara" A voice interrupted after knocking on the door, the dark haired girls eyes darted to the door to see an elder women stood there with a smile.

"Someone is here to see you" The women smiled as Sara's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Y-Yuki?!" Sara exclaimed with a wide blush as the boy stood there in the door with a smile and wave at the dark haired girl as she blushed

"Hey, Sara" Yuki smiled as the girl rushed over to him still wearing an embarrassed look seeing some maids talking

"W-What are you doing here?" Sara asked with nerves filling her face as she looked around.

"I wanted to see you-Uh!" Yuki gasped on feeling a hand tugging him out the door before he looked down at the dark haired girl.

"Let's go out!-" Sara began before her eyes widened on hearing the clicking of heels as she tensed

"Who is this?" A voice echoed while Sara eyes widened as they both turned to see Sara mother standing their a straight face on as she looked at Yuki.

"Hello. I'm Yuki Sohma" the boy smiled as she bowed towards the women who eyes narrowed

"Sohma?" She questioned looking to see Sara wearing a nervous look as she pleaded with her mother as she thought back.

'I can't see him'

Mrs Kato remembered her daughter crying in her arm, the women looked back at the silver haired boy before she signed.

"Welcome. Would you like to stay for lunch?" She questioned which starling both teens as they looked at her.

"Y-yes thank you!" Yuki exclaimed nervously while Mrs Kato simple nodded and looked at Mrs Suoh who also nodded as the two women walked away.

"She's trying" Sara muttered as Yuki looked at her "since we both opened up to each other she's been trying" Sara muttered while Yuki looked at her.

"I'm glad" Yuki smiled while Sara eyes widened before she looked away, a smile appearing on her face while Yuki also smiled.

"Miss are you and mr Sohma sitting in the sitting room or your own room?" A voice interrupted the two as they looked towards Mrs Suoh.

"Oh, m-my room" Sara stuttered a blush on her face while Yuki simple smiled as well as Mrs Suoh chuckling.

"Okay, I will let you know when lunch is ready" Mrs Suoh bowed towards them before walking away. Sara smiling.

"Mrs Suoh is very nice" Yuki stated as he sat on the bed that held a simple white cover as Sara shuffled various different boxes around as Yuki smiled.

"Yes, She practically raised me other the Miss Kato" Sara muttered before she turned with a slight smile.

"And your dad?" Yuki questioned while Sara stopped before her head fell to the floor, Yuki becoming concerned.

"I told him i was leaving to business school and to make my own path and he disowned me" Sara muttered while Yuki eyes widened looking at her.

"At least you're making your own path now" Yuki muttered grabbing the girl hand to console her while Sara simple smiled.

"Speaking of which i came to give you this" Yuki stated his hand going into his pocket before placing something in her eyes, Sara eyes widened.

"Y-Yuki t-this is" Sara muttered with a blush as she looked down at the metal object in her hand.

"A key to my new place for university" Yuki smiled while Sara blushed a smile also on her face.

"I'm guessing your brother must of found a place" Sara muttered before she walked towards her desk and picking up a book "My mother said she can help me buy one, So can you help me pick?" Sara smiled while Yuki's eyes widened.

"Yes" Yuki smiled while the two sat on the edge of the bed looking through the book of places different smiles and laugh on their face.

"Tohru" Sara stated standing in front of the girl as Tohru simple smiled at her, behind her was an oranged haired boy while Yuki stood behind Sara

"Sara-Chan?" Tohru questioned in concern before her eyes widened feeling a hug been wrapped around her before Tohru smiled and wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you, Thank you so much for been my friend" Sara stated as she let the girl go, Tohru's eyes widened as she saw tears in Sara's eyes.

"Sara-Chan?" Tohru questioned as she wiped her tears, Yuki looked at the two with a smile "Thank you for helping me" She smiled again.

"Be safe please!" Sara suddenly shouted hugging the girl again as Tohru smiled though Sara looked up and glared daggers at the Oranged haired boy.

"Huh?!" Kyo shouted at her in confusion as she simple continued to glare.

"Kyo" Sara stated letting go of Tohru as made her way towards the boy as she looked at him "I want you to know, i have money and if you ever hurt Tohru i can make your life hell!" Sara glares as everyone sweatdropped at the girl

"See you soon!" Tohru smiled waving at the two as Yuki arms was draped on Sara's waist as they waved, Yuki looked down at Sara.

"You will help me right? In killing Kyo if he hurt Tohru?" Sara asked as she stilled waved at the two who walked away. Yuki laughed

"Why don't we focus on our future first?" Yuki laughed as Sara eyes turned to him before she smiled.

"Be safe Darling" Mrs Kato smiled as she hugged her daughter, Sara nodded with a smile as she hugged her mother back. The two stood beside a train.

"Mrs Suoh" Sara states walking towards the women after letting her go as the older women wiped her tears away with a smile.

"It's just my allergies" The older women stated wiping her tears as Sara smiled at her before the older women eyes widened on feeling the arms wrapped around her .

"Thank you" Sara whispered with a small smiled as the older women nodded with more tears. Sara turned to the two boys stood on the side. Kakeru looking at her.

"Will you be alright without me? I mean i am hard to live without" Kakeru stated with a laugh as Sara just looked at him with a sad smiled.

"I don't think i will be" Sara stated with a sad smiled as Kakeru's eyes widened on looking at her and seeing some tears in her eyes

"Woah, Woah don't cry!" Kakeru shouted with eyes wide as Sara just laughed and looked up at Kakeru who smiled "You will be fine, you always will be" Kakeru smiled rubbing the girls hair.

"Your a good brother" Sara smiled as Kakeru eyes widened looking at the girl before he smiled at the girl before he nudged her to the last one standing.

"Sara" The last boy smiled as Sara looked at him with tears in her eyes as she wiped them looking to meet very familiar eyes.

"Yuki" Sara cried as the boy smiled and wiped her tears away as he stood in front of him as he laughed

"You will see me soon, I promise" Yuki smiled as his hand stayed on her cheek as Sara nodded still having tears pour down her cheek "I love you"

"I love you two" Sara smiled as he returned it, the two growing closer as their lips soon interlocked in a kiss as she cried.

"Bye!" Sara smiled as she stood on the train as everyone waved at her, though Sara's eyes trailed towards a certain silver haired boy who waved as she smiled widely before she looked towards the sky.

'My new journey has begun'

"Kazue!" A loud voice shouted signally the boy as he adjusted his uniform tie as he looked in the mirror, his silver hair resting on his face and his green eyes smiling brightly.

"I'm ready" he stated with a slight smile as she ran down the stairs, bag in hand.

"Oni-chan! You're late" a soft voice called out as the teenager looked down to see a small girl with dark hair and blue eyes as she held onto a women's hand.

"Aimi, your brother is fine" the women scolded as the boy looked up to see the same green eyes he had and short dark hair as she smiled at him, her wedding ring highlighted.

"Thanks mom" Kazue muttered as she walked past them and ruffled his younger sister hair who simple stuck her tongue out.

"Are you all off?" A voice echoed as the group of three turned to see a man who had short silver hair and blue eyes, Sara smiled at him.

"Yes we are!" Aimi cheered arms in the air while the man laughed and rubbed her hair in a nice manner before he smiled at Kazue.

"See you soon" Kazue muttered while the man simple laughed before he turned to the dark haired women.

"Goodbye Yuki" she smiled as Yuki returned it as their lips connected with one another, Kazue covered Aimi eyes as well as turning away.

"Have a good day!" Yuki smiled waving at them as Sara held her daughter hand and Kazue next to them as she Yuki smiled at the three leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.5K 43
[Y/n] Honda is Tohru's adopted sister. She never knew who her real family was nor did it matter to her. She had Tohru and Kyoko, so she was happy. Bu...
7.8K 156 25
Being Hatsuharu's older sister gave you a different perspective on the zodiac curse. You were more careful and respectful towards the zodiac members...
19.5K 377 12
~~~𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚜𝚘𝚑𝚖𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜-𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕~~~ Slow burn Tw!! Mentions of panic...
1.6K 36 7
Yuki confesses things that weigh him down , Yuki can cry with him , Yuki can smile with him and act like himself not like a prince but who he really...