Mr. Alpha

Από Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... Περισσότερα

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 19 .

346 7 7
Από Jenna_x-

Teddy's POV:

"What do you mean me and Aurora are the chosen ones what the fuck?!" I asked Zinc while furrowing my eyebrows at him.

He leaned back in his chair and looked nonchalantly at me before finally speaking.

"Well it may not have been a Windigo that you heard but if it is then you'll have to stay here for a little longer than planned. You see the reason the Windego's didn't try and kill you last night is because we have witches who help out with our pack and they have put protective spells all around the pack house in every corner so as soon as you step out of the front gates of this house the spell will not protect you from any thing like the Windego's." Zinc said in a serious tone as he remained to stare at me with his serious alpha look.

"Ok so your suggesting that me, Aurora, Daisy and Brandon all stay here longer than we are supposed to?" I ask zinc getting a little scared myself.

"Yes and in that time I will train you all to fight and I'll also train you to become an alpha and Aurora a Luna." Zinc said with a shrug as he got up from his chair.

Now get out of my office and go tell the others about our plan. We start training tomorrow morning at 5am sharp." Zinc finished off as he started to clean his desk.

"Good luck with getting Brandon up then." I replied before exiting his office and going to find the others.

***

One I found the others I explained to them what mine and Zinc's plan was which made Brandon pissed off about having to wake up early which then made him storm into Zinc's office and start shouting at him. Poor Zinc.

I was now sitting on the plush couch with Aurora in my arms as we watched TV after I explained to her about the noise we both heard she wouldn't leave my side even when I needed to go to the toilet she would sit inside the bathroom with me on the floor.

"So about these Windego things are they really that dangerous I mean I looked them up on google and what it said about them wasn't something that you just brush off, especially when there after you." Aurora now sat up and looked at me with a fearful expression.

"How about we look on YouTube or something for the sound a Windego makes and if it's the same as the sound we heard last night then we know that they are after us." I suggested to her.

When ever Aurora gets scared it makes me scared and right now I'm scared not only for my life but for Aurora's to.

The Windego's only ever kill the people who they have targeted anyone else who is near their targets they don't harm so I wasn't worried about Daisy or Brandon's or Zinc's life, but that's different for both me and Aurora.

"I need to call my mum and make sure that she knows what's going on even if I have to lie I just need to tell her that I'm staying in England for longer than expected."

I nodded my head and watched as Aurora left into the kitchen not to far away from me as she still didn't plan on leaving my side any time soon which I was ok with.

"Oh come onnnn pleaseeeee!" I heard Brandon's voice say as he entered the kitchen with Zinc by his side.

"No Brandon you have to do the training to end of." Zinc said with a scowl on his face.

"I hate you right now in this moment of time and if you don't leave my side in three seconds I will hurt you." I watched the argument with an apple in my hand. I saw how Zinc's eyes widened slightly from fear but then quickly disguised it with his normal cold look.

"What are you going to hurt me with?" Zinc questioned a little hesitantly.

I watched as Brandon smiled slightly and walked over to where I was sat at the counter and he opened the draw next to me and got out a spatula.

"Come here then big boy if you don't think I'll hurt you mumma got a present for your ass." I snickered at his comment and watched Brandon start to chase Zinc around the room with the spatula, getting a few good hits on him but soon Brandon grew tired due to Zinc's wolf speed and he stopped but at least I got some entertainment while Aurora wasn't near me.

"My mum said that it is fine if we stay longer as long as I'm back before the new school year starts." Her angelic voice said from behind me as she grabbed onto my shoulder to help her onto the bar stall next to me.

Just that little action made my heart flutter.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I suddenly asked her. I don't know why I asked that or what possessed me to but I wasn't complaining.

"Where we aren't allowed out of the house because it's dangerous right now?" Aurora sent me a questionable look but I just smirked at her before speaking against.

"Have you seen how big this house is. I went exploring yesterday when you were in the shower and I found an indoor swimming pool, a basketball court inside, a movie room, a gym, a library and also I found a huge ass fish tank."

I was pretty amazed with the house myself when i saw how big it actually was. It had an abandoned look on the outside but on the inside it was like luxury.

(What the house looks like on the outside)

(This is the aesthetic of the house inside)

"Ok so what time do you want to meet for this date?" Aurora asked me while she laced out hands together and started rubbing her thumb along my hand, (which was giving me butterflies).

"We can meet here in the kitchen and lets meet in an hour wear something casual but with a swim suit or bikini underneath." I told her with a smile as I walked up to our bedroom to get ready.

I went inside my closet and pulled out some black swimming trunks with a white draw string and a little Nike tick on the bottom of the shorts. I then pulled a plain white T-shirt on top with some Nike sliders to finish. It was plain and simple but I knew Aurora would like it because she had always said she likes when I wear shorts.

I looked at the time and saw it had already been thirty minutes so I quickly ran out of the room and made my way into the living room where Daisy, zinc and Brandon all we're watching Eastenders.

(If you aren't from England you won't know what Eastenders is but it's basically just a TV program that a lot of people watch with a lot of drama in it lmao)

"What is this crap Zinc like is this all you British people watch?" Daisy spoke up as she huffed and fell back into the couch.

"No it isn't all we watch there's also Emmerdale and Coronation Street." Zinc replied with sass clear in his tone.

"Oooo and holly oaks thats a good one." He finished off with a smirk.

"I'm guessing judging by your facial explanations all those shows you just mentioned are the same as this Eastenders or similar?" Daisy said in a some what questionable tone as she sighed and just went on her phone.

"Hey Teddy your finally here and damn you look hot." Brandon said as he gave me a once over with his eyes and smiled at me, which only  made Zinc growl lowly at me.

"Zinc stop making Sky growl I have a mate remember it's Brandon who said it not me." I said while jumping over the couch to sit next to Daisy.

"What ever." Zinc replied before everting his eyes from me back to the TV.

"Hey it was a joke you big baboon stop being such a spoil sport." Brandon said while lying him head on Zinc's lap and closing his eyes.

"Jokes are meant to be funny." Zinc said while running his hand through Brandon's hair.

I was to engrossed in there conversation that I didn't see Aurora enter the room until she was right behind me and hugging me from behind which made me smile and turn around to do a once over on her outfit.

She wore a dark green shirt (one of mine) over her bikini. The Bikini was multi coloured and had a floral pattern over it. The bikini showed off all her curves perfectly making my dick twitch at the sight of her.

(Her bikini)

"You ready to go?" Aurora asked me as she stood up and tilted her head at me slightly. I nodded my head and waved goodbye to everyone else as we started heading towards the pool.

***

"I feel bad for Daisy she's the only single one here it isn't fair on her." Aurora said suddenly as we reached the pool.

"I'm sure she will find someone just give her time I'm sure that things with Lewis will change soon enough and she'll finally be with him after crushing on him since nursery."

Aurora nodded in agreement as she entered the swimming pool with me behind her.

The pool was a long indoor pool and all the furniture was grey and black. The walls were painted grey along with the ceiling and the pillars were painted a charcoal colour.

(The pool bitchess if I was that rich I would cry)

"Woah this is so pretty." Aurora said as she took her sliders off and shirt and placed them on one of the seats next to her.

I couldn't help but take a look at her ass and let me tell you was it a fine view.

"Come on let's go in." Aurora said with a smile as she jumped up and down happily.

"Ok let me just take my shirt and sliders off first." I laughed out.

I quickly removed my sliders and shirt before walked over to Aurora and smiling.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into me before placing my lips onto hers.

The kiss was slow and sweet and it made my heart flutter with warmth.

I smirked into the kiss as I lifted Aurora up making her legs wrap around my waist and I threw us into the pool.

I felt Aurora break free from the kiss as she started to swim back up to the surface followed by me.

"TEDDY THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR BRO!" I stopped when she called me bro. Her calling me bro usually would make me pissed because it feels like she's calling me a friend but recently I learnt from Daisy that when a girl calls a boy bro it means they like them a lot.

"Say it again". I muttered as I pulled her into me, now we were both swimming in the middle of the pool.

Aurora wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes before repeating the words again.

"Teddy that was uncalled for bro." She repeated word for word making me laugh slightly.

"I love you." I said in a whisper while pulling her even closer to me.

"I love you." Aurora replied with a small smile as a blush coated her face.

"Why don't you say too?" I then asked after realising she never said the 'too' after the 'I love you'.

"I don't say it because it feels like your being forced to say it. If someone says 'I love you too' to me it sounds like they are forcing themselves to say it but if you just say 'I love you, it sounds more like you actually want to say it and less like your forcing yourself to say it." I nodded at her explanation and pulled her into me before kissing her once again.

"You are so beautiful." I muttered once I broke the kiss. I pressed my forehead onto hers and pecked her cheek.

"Don't let go of me or I will drown." Aurora suddenly said in a serious tone which made me smirk slightly.

"And why will you drown?" I asked her in a playful way.

"Because I can't touch the bottom and I am to tired to kick my legs to keep afloat." She relief while resting her head onto my shoulder.

"I wasn't planning to ever let you go anyway."

END OF CHAPTER

I am really sorry for how slow I've been publishing these chapters I know it's really bad and I can't promise that I will update more frequently. The reason for my late updates is because my siblings and me and my mum are all switching rooms and it has been so hard and I've been busy clearing out my bedroom and moving stuff into my mums old room so I am really sorry for how slow the updates have been.

Once all the rooms are all complete I will be updating a lot more and my goal is to finish this book before September and publish the first few chapters of  a new book that I have been working on before I became busy with moving :) I hope you all don't mind and all your kind messages really help me to try and get a new chapter out for all of you so thankyou 🤍

Remember you are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you differently
🤍🤍

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

297K 19.1K 41
Check the first and second book before reading this one, if you want of course. ✓The Violinist ✓Broken Strings *** Aurora and Daisy have been friends...
465 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...
My Fairy and I Από Blue Phoenix

Λυκάνθρωπος

2.1K 125 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...