Angels Don't Fly [Lucifer Ins...

By UnAmericanTeen

[SLOW UPDATES] Lucifer's little sister makes her way to Los Angeles, the city of angels!... what could possi... More

DESCRIPTION
CAST
VISUALS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER TWO

3.4K 255 93
By UnAmericanTeen

"Get out."

I smirked when Maze acknowledged me, her eyes down on the countertop of the bar, not even sparing me a glance. "Lucy said that I can come egg you on and," I dropped onto the seat, shrugging slightly. "I wanna see if you go over-easy." Her gaze slowly raised to mine but they were filled with boredom. Not like it phased me. "Get it.. over-easy? Egg you on- come on, that's funny."

She didn't respond this time but instead grabbed herself a bottle of alcohol and spun the cap off, then drinking it while eyeing me the entire time.

She was still suspicious of me.. okay, I'll bite. Lucifer wasn't the only one with charms. "Look, I know you don't trust me and that's plausible because from what I know, you're a torturer from Hell." She slowly lowered the bottle when I leaned forward, her eyes getting a clouded look the closer I grew. "But I'm not like my siblings.. I'm not here to give you any problems. I can actual cure a few.. if you know what I mean."

Her head tilted slightly. "What? What problems?"

I'm assuming she wasn't aware of my acute mind reading abilities.. and unlike Lucifer, I didn't mind a little white lie every now and then. "Well I can sense that you have a lot of pent up frustration for some reason and I'm great at relieving stress. LuLu taught me everything I know."

She hummed softly before grabbing a small stick that held two olives, then wrapping her tongue around one of the olives as she seductively pulled it off and into her mouth. My goodness..

"As much as I'd love to ravage your inexperienced body, I don't do angles anymore after your brother." My head pulled back in shock when she dropped the stick into the glass before finishing off the little alcohol left.

"My brother.. Lucifer?"

She held a smug smile as she leaned against the counter. "Him too but I'm talking about the other one."

The other one.. immediately my face frowned. "Amenadiel?" She simply smirked as she picked up the bottle to refill her glass. "Amenadiel slept with you, a demon?"

"What can I say? Wings love me." And I can definitely see why. Despite my efforts to somehow swoon her, she had a tough mind; tougher than I expected. Sighing, I reached for the bottle to pour myself a glass but she quickly swiped it from the counter. "But not you. I still smell trouble with you."

"That is no way to treat a guess. What kind of hostess are you?" Ignoring her sour attitude, I reached for the stick in her glass and pulled the remaining olive off before tossing it into my mouth.

"I'm not a hostess," her eyes flickered up to meet mine, the darkness lingering once more. "Nor are you a guest. You're up to something.." My eyes slowly raised when she leaned closer, her hands planted on counter beside mine as the distance between us lessened. "I can smell it." She whispered, looking me up and down.

I hummed lowly before leaning up myself and bringing my face close enough to where I could feel her breath ticking my lips. "And you know what I smell?" Her eyes, still darkened but now lowering between my eyes and lips, followed me as I rounded to the left, now going to whisper into her ear. "I smell.. chocolate!"

She jolted back at my shout, groaning deeply when I slid off of the chair and skipped over to the stairs, now running up and winding them until I reached the penthouse.

And I was right..

"And who are you?" I asked, watching the little girl sit on the couch with a large cake sitting on her lap. Her head popped up, chocolate smeared over her lips. "And I hope you know that sharing is caring."

She slowly started to pull the cake off of her lap and toward her side, a skeptical look on her face. "Who are you?"

I walked across the room and sat on the couch, smiling warmly toward her. "I'm Y/n, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

She hummed softly and slowly nodded, still looking standoffish but accepting my hand shake. "I'm Trixie. And you sound like Lucifer." I grinned with a nod before leaning back on the couch. "Are you a one of his friends from England?"

"No, he's my brother." Her eyes widened as she leaned forward to quickly sit the cake down on the table. "Is it that shocking?"

"No, it's awesome! If you're anything like Lucifer, we're gonna have so much fun." I watched her jump up before running to a closet, completely disappearing for a second and as she did that.. I reached forward and grabbed the cake off of the couch.

I quickly used the fork to cut my own slice, then eating it all within seconds. I've never tried chocolate but my, Dad, I have truly been missing out, it's almost as good as the liquid candy- maybe even better.

"Have you ever played monopoly? Lucifer and my mom and I would play it all the time before we went on vacation." When she rounded out of the closet, I smiled innocently and crossed one leg over the other which warranted her squinted eyes. "Did you eat some of my cake?"

"What cake?" I mumbled and she sat the box on the table, then slowly grabbing her cake and staring at the slice that was taken. Damn, I forgot about that part.. "So, what are you doing in Lucifer's room?"

"He promised we'd play monopoly soon so, I came here. Also, you so did take a piece-"

A dinging stopped her sentence from continuing and I immediately raised up. "Look it's Lucifer!" That took the child's mind off of her cake as she smiled widely.

"Lucifer!" She quickly ran over to him and he grinned slightly when she ran into him at full speed, her arms wrapping around his torso.

"Does your mother know you're here?" He said, patting her head twice before stepping away to change his blazer for a different one. Why? I have no idea.

"Nope." He looked at her for a second before shrugging and already starting to the elevator again. "Where are you going?"

"I have to work with your mother on a case-"

"Will Ella be there?" I asked and he looked over his shoulder, eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "I really fancy another hug from her. They feel amazing."

He tilted his head before his eyes squinted softly. "She will.."

I quickly raised up and grabbed my own blazer before following after him, then turning to face the child. "It was great meeting you, Trixie."

She pointed a stern finger in my direction in return. "You owe me a slice of cake, Y/n. Or else.." I chuckled softly but when she remained unwavering, showing she wasn't joking, I cleared my throat with a nod.

"You got it."

Goodness, that child sure could be a but intimidating, can't she?
-

"Ooo chocolate." I whispered, grabbing the small chocolate container labeled 'snack pack pudding.' I've also never tried pudding but I like chocolate now so, I knew it would be good.

We were at the police place, which Lucifer called the precinct, and they have a room just filled with snacks. The fridge was probably my favorite place because of all the goodies in here. They even had sticky notes to label what you were taking.

I've already had a "Helen's sandwich' a 'Melissa's Juice', and now 'Dan's snackpack.' Humans were really found of naming food with human names, huh? Wish they had some Jackson Daniels to pair with it but, 'Melissa's Juice' would have to suffice.

I used the unused plastic spoon to dig into the pudding and instantly felt a new world one up. This stuff is amazing.. I don't think I'm ever going home.

Not like I could anyways but.. that's beside the point.

After finishing the pudding, I tossed it into the trash before leaving the food room and wandering around to hopefully find Lucifer. He and I separated so he could speak to Chloe alone but now I was bored and wanting to find Miss Ella.

And just my luck..

I pushed open a door and three pairs of eyes landed on me. "Hello Miss Detective." I said with a nod in her direction and she simply eyed me but I was already looking in another direction. "And Miss Ella.." without me having to say anything, she raised her arms and I walked forward without hesitation.

"Bring it in!" She said with a soft giggle and accepted my hug, her head resting on my chest this time as my arms wrapped around her shoulders. "You smell like chocolate today.."

"Do I?" I said and she nodded as a soft sigh left her lips. "I did have quite a bit of chocolate today. It was my first time and it's amazing."

"Your first time trying chocolate?" She asked and when I nodded, she gasped. "Oh then you've gotta try my chocolate chip cookies! They're quite the snack."

"Oh I most definitely will-"

"Ella." We both pulled apart at a clearing throat, Chloe now standing with her arms crossed and a confused stare. "The IP address.."

"Right!" I frowned when Ella pulled away and started to type in her computer again.

Facing Chloe, I glared at her slightly. "Hug ruiner." She rolled her eyes in response before looking at Ella when she started talking.

"Got it. Pinned her address and she's heading toward a public pool." Once she raised the written note up, Lucifer snatched it and was already walking out with Chloe. "You both should.." When Ella looked up, both my brother and Chloe were already gone. "Go. Well," she looked at me and smiled widely. "Looks like it's just us two. But, I have work to do.." I nodded slowly, keeping my eyes on hers and almost visibly seeing hers soften. "And a case to close.." Again, I nodded, never breaking our eye contact. "Oh, what the hell, I've got time for one more!"

"Yay.." I said with a knowing smirk before letting her crash back into me for a hug. And I won't even try to put on a front.. I like hugging her. And not for any reason other than she had a warm feeling to her. Not literally, I mean, I'm naturally able to pick up peoples auras and hers was very warm and in turn, it warmed me.

So I'd gladly hug Miss Ella because warm is something I desperately wanted to feel, especially right now.
-

With Chloe and Lucifer off doing their.. human things, and Ella having to actually get some work done, I was left to walk around the precinct which also became very boring.

Then a lot of people started complaining about missing food from the fridge and I just had to get the heck out of there.

"My pudding!" Someone shouted just as the doors closed behind me. That was close..

Now outside, I watched as the city in front of me bustled with working people and driving cars. I still can't believe I'm here.. Los Angeles. All of my brothers and sisters had seen earth, at least a couple of times. And I was the last one to see what everything was about.

It's not like I had a choice. Me being the baby of the family, no one wanted me to even get a glimpse of how earth was. And I can't fathom why because this is amazing-

"Watch it!" A rush of people suddenly began walking past me, pushing and impolitely disregarding that I was standing right here. Then, one particular shoulder shove sent me stumbling forward and down to my knees.

Okay.. now that's enough. I dropped my hand down, my palm striking the cement below me in frustration as I slowly looked up toward the suited man who was walking away, not even turning back to apologize.

Dad said to never kill humans.. he didn't say anything about breaking a couple bones.

Just as I started to raise up, my sights on the suit, a smell wafted into my nose and it was one I knew well. "That looked pretty rough." A soft voice said, a hand resting on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

I slowly looked up and the brown eyes widened, almost as shocked as me. "Panda?"

A rushed breath left my lips, along with the only thing I could mutter. "Eve?"

___

Still experiencing with this story so, don't expect frequent updates.

But I could update more of I were to know what you guys would like to see! I want this to be a more interactive book than my others ones so please don't be afraid to drop suggestions.

And also, Eve is fucking beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 28
For all of you who has seen Lucifer and for all of you that will see it, here comes a version of what might happen when Chloe has seen Lucifer's devi...
131K 4.7K 33
!!! COMPLETED!!! Book II in series "I don't mind" Angels are coming to the Earth to set things right. Will Lucifer be there to save Kate from her own...
143K 3.4K 24
"LUCI!" A voice shouted causing Lucifer aka the Devil himself to choke on his drink. "Bloody hell," Lucifer says turning around to face his baby sis...
8K 161 6
Chloe and Lucifer, Lucifer and Chloe... A lot of possibilities, a lot of fun and a lot of adventures. It will be full of fluff, smut (a little, or mo...