The Demon's Little Wolf

By Olivia112806

~NOT EDITED~ ~RE-WRITTEN VERSION AS FROM 09 JANUARY 2023~ A princess. The first thing that come to your min... More

A/N
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
EPILOGUE
A/N

CHAPTER 19

74.2K 2.8K 351
By Olivia112806

Analise's POV

"Start." He said as he took a few steps backwards. Rayan and I circled each other, none of us making the first move. He eyed me cockily as if he was sure he would win. While he was busy celebrating his future win, I eyed him up and down, trying to spot any weak point. His weakness right now was that he was taking this very lightly. His defence was weak and his moves, sloppy.

I waited for him to make the first move as his patience slipped away slowly. Giving in, he used his werewolf speed, coming in my direction. I focused my eyes on him and his moves appeared slowed to me. When he was few feet away from me, he aimed a punch at my stomach which I blocked. Not slowing down, he kept throwing punches and kicks at me which I easily blocked. His blows got stronger as he realised he was not hitting me.

As he aimed another punch at my face this time, I caught his fist in front of my face. Using my speed, I rounded him and stood behind him, twisting his hand behind his back, earning a groan from him. Using my force, I pushed him to the floor.

I took a few steps back as he got back to his feet, flexing his arm in the process. His demeanour changed as he realised this would not be so easy after all. He let out a small growl as his wolf tried taking over but he controlled it. In swift movements, he was next to me. Form the corner of my eyes, I saw him lift his foot, aiming for my head but I ducked just in time and swept him off his feet. He fell on the mat.

Murmurs went off in the crowd as they saw him laying on the mat. He punched the mat, irritated and agitated, before getting up. All murmurs went off as he glared at them. This time, he did not come straight for me. Instead, he circled me and due to his werewolf speed he looked like a blur to the others, difficult to see, but in my eyes, he was not.

I stood where I was as he circled me, following his movements with my eyes. Slowly, he started moving closer to me, still circling around me. Once he was at arm's reach, I punched him straight in the face and he stumbled. Before he recovered, I threw an upper cut, him making step back. I refrained from using all my power as I did a roundhouse kick causing him to trip and fall on the mat, groaning.

He quickly got up as his eyes glowed and his claws extended. I looked at the referee who had yet to say 'shift' but he ignored it. I scoffed at his partiality and remained quiet even if Rayan was clearly not following the rules. Nobody dared to call him out as they kept watching us. Claws extended, he dashed towards me but I used my speed, moving out of his way. Before he had the chance to realise what was happening, I was behind him. I kicked him hard in the back and he groaned as he went to the floor.

'Why are you holding back Lizzie. Just put him in his place'

"Trust me Crescent I want to rip his heart out."

Rayan got back up and charged towards me. He tried getting a punch but I was faster again as I grabbed his hand, preventing him from moving. Before he could do anything, I collided his face with my knee. He lost his footing and fell, pulling me down with him as he grabbed my arms. We rolled over on the mat until I was finally on top of him. I punched him repeatedly in the face. "Shift!" My dad's second in command called out.

I expected Rayan to shift but he did not. Instead a light glaze appeared over his eyes and I froze in my tracks from confusion. He was communicating with someone. He looked at me with a smirk. Before I could realise what happened, I was knocked off him as a body collided against me. I landed a few feet away from him and a groan escaped me from the impact.

Numerous gasps was heard from the crowd as I looked back to see a big brown wolf staring right at me. "Stand back." My dad ordered as some people tried stepping in since this was clearly against the rules. I saw Rayan get up and shift into his black wolf.

'You have to be kidding me' Crescent commented.

I scoffed as I got back to my feet, pushing the strands of hair out of my face. My breath came out ragged as I glared as the wolf, my eyes nearly glowing from the anger I felt. Both wolves circled me, baring their teeth at me. Both of them lunged at me at the same time. Just as they were about to collide with me, I moved away, making them collide against each other.

Now I know why Rayan was so confident. He knew he could do what he wanted and nobody would tell him anything. He was right. However, he was not right about one thing- he thought he would win. He would not. I was done with his silly tricks

The black wolf got up first and he wasted not time to attack me. A few feet away from me, he jumped in the air. Before he landed on me, I used all my force and landed a kick in his stomach, causing him to fall away from the mat, letting out a pained howl.

I did not have time to turn around as I was tackled to the floor by the brown wolf. His paws were on my shoulders as he held me down, snarling at me. I moved my legs from under him and kicked him off me and got on my feet swiftly.

I turned my attention back to Rayan's wolf that was still on the ground. I heard the brown wolf coming at me from behind. I turned just in time, his jaws in my hands, mere centimetres away from neck before I threw him across the mat and he crashed against a tree. He let out a pained howl as he shifted back to his human form. I was pretty sure I had broken some bones but he brought this upon him.

Nobody moved or dared to speak as I looked at Rayan, still in his wolf form. He lunged at me again but this time a kick to straight in the jaw sent him whimpering away from me as the sound of bones cracking reached my ears, causing a sense of satisfaction to flow through me and I did not hold back my smile that no doubt made me look like a psycho. He shifted back into his human form, holding his neck as he let out a pained groan, bruises forming on his torso and face from the hits he took from me. I saw my mother step up to help Rayan but one look from me made her stop dead in her tracks.

"It is over now." My dad announced as he saw Rayan's state. He was having difficulty getting up.

"He has broken all the rules." I reminded him. "At least let us abide by one of them. The fight ends when one of us yields." My father glared at me.

Rayan limped as he stood back up, one hand on his neck and other one on his stomach. I raised an eyebrow at him as I advanced towards him, letting my eyes change colour slightly before reverting back to normal, all the while extending my right claws so that he knew I was not joking. Crescent's aura spread around me, getting stronger with each step. He took a step back but ended up falling back down. "I yield." His voice came out weakly.

"I'm sorry, I did not hear you." I teased. "Could you maybe say it a bit louder?"

"I yield." His voice came out louder but it broke at the end as he looked down, embarrassed. I only smirked in return.

"Next time maybe play by the rules." I bit out, not bothering to hide my irritation.

"In the battlefield there are no rules Analise. Your enemies will attack you from every side." My father spoke up and I glared at him.

Fine. They wanted this to be like it would be on the real battlefield? So be it. I will gladly make that come true.

I looked back at Rayan, all my focus on him as I did a spell in my head. Soon he was gasping for air as he started coughing. His hands closed around his throat as he struggled to get any air in. My mother and Ivory ran to his side. "What is happening to him?" Mother asked, panicked as Rayna and my father joined them. A crowd gathered around us but maintained their distance, looking at the future king.

Rayan was on the ground, his eyes bloodshot. The sound of a few bones cracking reverberated in the room despite the chaotic murmurs of the crowd. A laugh nearly escaped me as I looked at him wriggling on the ground like a worm on a hook, taking its last breaths. I could not help but smirk as I finished the spell and Rayan fainted, blood spilling from his mouth.

I crouched down next to my family as they tried to get Rayan to wake up while my father called the guards to help them. I trailed my finger of Rayan's pale face as I said in a low voice so that only my family would hear. "There won't be only werewolves on the battlefield. There will be witches too." I smirked as they all looked at me, confused whereas my grandmother looked at me with a slight smile on her lips.

I got up, dusted my pants and adjusted my hair as the guards came to help. I turned around and the crowd parted, letting me pass through. I saw the other wolf and recognised him. He was Derek, one of out best fighters. He limped as the guards took him away but he threw a hatred filled look at me as he left.

I rolled my eyes as I walked away from the scene. I was never setting foot here again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
5.9K 322 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...
22.3K 278 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
11.9K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...