โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Beach Day.

314 10 6
By iluvvvme_

On a Saturday Morning, All 7 friends were at Pinkie's house for a sleepover, They've been at her house since Friday. Right now they were just chilling. Pinkie suddenly had a brilliant idea, They should go to the beach today.

"Girls, Should we go to the beach today?" Pinkie asked. Everyone smiled at the idea.

"That's a great idea Pinkie," Twilight said. "But we didn't bring our swimsuits.." Twilight said.

"It's okay! I have enough swimsuits for everyone!" Pinkie said.

"Oh okay. So..When are we going?" Twilight asked.

"Right now!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everybody was already dressed into their swimsuits. Everybody wore a two piece, All except Pinkie and Applejack.

"Pinkie and Applejack are the only ones not wearing a two piece." Sunset smirked. Pinkie and Applejack's eyes widened.

"Hey! Not my fault I don't like two piece swimsuits!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Applejack probably don't like them either!"

"Yeah Yeah I get it. But Two piece swimsuits aren't bad." Sunset teased.

"I just- I'm just not comfortable wearing them!" Applejack exclaimed. Suddenly she felt a arm wrapped around her.

"Hey, Leave her alone Sunset. If She's not comfortable wearing a two piece then she doesn't have to." A raspy voice said. Applejack looked up and saw Rainbow Dash, Already looking at her with a soft smile. Applejack blushed and smiled back.

And I'm guessing you guys want an explanation for why she's blushing. Truth is, She has a crush on Rainbow Dash. And had a crush on her for over a year; 4 years to be exact.

"Okay fine. Sorry Apples." Sunset said with a wink, Still keeping her smirk. Rainbow's eyes widened as her grip had gotten tighter.

"Hey, Don't call her that. Only I can." Rainbow scoffed. Sunset chuckled.

"What's wrong? Jealous." Sunset snickered. Rainbow huffed.

"No Sunset. Just..Don't ever call her Apples. I only have permission to call her that." Rainbow said. Rainbow had a crush on Applejack also.

"Alright guys, Let's go!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Meanwhile in the Car, Rarity was the one driving. Sunset was in the front, Fluttershy and Pinkie were sitting in the middle, And Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Applejack were all the way in the back.

"Are we there yet??" Pinkie asked in a bored tone. Rarity huffed, That was the 7th time she asked that question.

"No Pinkie. We're not." Rarity said.

"Oh come on!" Pinkie exclaimed, "We're gonna be in here all day!"

"Pinkie calm down, We'll be there eventually." Sunset reassured.

Meanwhile in the back with the others, Twilight was peacefully reading a book. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were watching videos together. After the video they were watching ended, Rainbow turned to her left to see that Applejack was sleeping as her head was on Rainbow's shoulder. Rainbow smiled a bit and gently wrapped her arm around Applejack. Twilight and Sunset were secretly looking at them with smirks on their faces.

"WE'RE HERE!" Pinkie shouted. Rarity rolled her eyes playfully. Rainbow gently shook Applejack.

"Applejack, Wake up. We're here." Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack slowly opened her eyes, Her eyes landed on Rainbow Dash. Rainbow chuckled.

"Come on. We're here." Rainbow said. Everybody got out of the car and went to go find chairs for all 7 of them. Eventually they did. Rarity was sitting in her chair with her shades on, Reading a magazine of course. Twilight was also reading a magazine. Pinkie, Fluttershy, Sunset and Rainbow Dash were all in the water. Applejack was sitting in her chair relaxing. She wanted to get in the water, But she couldn't swim. She didn't wanna embarrass herself in front of her friends, Especially Rainbow Dash.

"Applejack? Why aren't in the water like everyone else?" Twilight asked in a concerned tone.

"No reason. Just in my chair relaxing." Applejack said. At least she didn't tell a full lie.

"Oh Okay. Well I'm about to go in the water now, Just get in the water when your ready." Twilight said with a smile. Applejack smiled back.

"Okay."

It had been 10 minutes, Applejack still hadn't got in the water. Rainbow Dash was worried about Applejack. So she decided to get out of the water and check on her.

"Hey Apples, You okay?" Rainbow asked worriedly. Applejack looked up and saw Rainbow Dash, Her eyes had worried in them. Applejack had gotten butterflies, She secretly liked when Rainbow was worried about her over things like this.

"I'm fine." Applejack answered.

"You sure? Why aren't you in the water?" Rainbow asked. Applejack avoided eye contact, Not wanting to tell her the real reason.

"AJ?"

Applejack slightly jumped and looked at Rainbow Dash who still had a worried look in her eyes. Rainbow then tapped Applejack on the shoulder.

"Do you not wanna tell me?" Rainbow asked in a gentle voice. Applejack looked away and shook her head.

"Okay..Well, Do you wanna get in the water now?" Rainbow asked. Applejack just nodded as she stood up, She also hoped that she doesn't drown in that water.

"Okay. Come on." Rainbow chuckled as she grabbed Applejack's hand. She felt so safe while holding her hand, It felt like everything was gonna be okay. They both got into the water, Pinkie cheered.

"YAY!! JACKIE IS HERE!!" Pinkie yelled. Applejack chuckled.

"Yup. I'm here." Applejack smiled.

"So...What should we do?" Sunset asked.

"Uh...A swimming race?" Rainbow suggested.

"Great idea!" Sunset, Twilight and Pinkie said in a unison.

"I'll do it too." Fluttershy spoke softly.

"Same here Darling." Rarity said. Everyone turned to Applejack to answer.

"Uh..Well...I could be the judge?" Applejack said. She laughed nervously, Sunset smirked.

"Is Applejack being a chicken?" Sunset snickered.

"What! N-No! I just.." Applejack trailed off, She had no other explanation. She was sick of lying anyway.

"It's okay Applejack, You don't have to." Rainbow reassured. Applejack smiled.

"Okay." Applejack said.

"Alright 3-"

"3 2 1 LET'S GO!" Pinkie shouted. Everybody but Applejack went to go swim. Applejack just had her feet in the water. Applejack smiled, They must be having fun. If only she could swim..

"You okay Apples?" She heard a raspy voice say. Only person that ever called her Apples was Rainbow Dash. And that's exactly who it was.

"Y-Yes. I'm okay."

"You sure? You look bored." Rainbow said.

"Yes Dash..I'm sure." Applejack replied. Rainbow frowned, She knew for a fact she was lying.

"Good game guys!" Rarity said with a smile.

"Yup! Good game!" Pinkie cheered. Pinkie came up with an idea, Which wasn't really the best policy.

"Applejack? Can you swim?" Pinkie asked. Applejack hesitated for a bit, Not wanting to answer the question. She scratched the back of her neck nervously and nodded.

"Y-Yes." She lied. She regretted it afterwords.

"Okay! How about me and you race?" Pinkie smirked. Applejack eyes widened.

"I-...D-Do I have to?" Applejack asked in fear.

"No you don't-"

"Yes you do! Please Applejack! Just once!" Pinkie begged. She couldn't tell her that she couldn't swim. What if she laughs at her? She just sighed and nodded, But she would have to be a little careful though.

"Alright.." Applejack sighed.

"YAY!" Pinkie cheered. Before Applejack went with Pinkie, Someone grabbed her by her wrist. She turned and saw Rainbow with a worried look for the 3rd time today.

"You know Applejack, You don't have to if you don't want to." Rainbow said.

"I know. But..I want to." Applejack said. Well at least she didn't lie about that. Rainbow hesitated for a while but eventually slowly let go of Applejack's wrist.

"READY. SET. GO!" Applejack bit her lip and slowly tried to swim, She was lucky. Guess swimming wasn't so bad after. Pinkie looked at Applejack and smiled. But immediately gasped when Applejack started drowning. Everyone gasped.

"Applejack!" Pinkie yelled. She tried to grab her but she was nowhere to be seen. Without hesitation, Rainbow jumped into the water and went to go find Applejack. Once she did, She picked her up and came back from under water. She glanced at Applejack. She felt like she was gonna cry, But she didn't want to. Not in front of everybody. The 6 friends got out of the water and placed Applejack on a towel. Twilight started doing CPR. Well..Only on the stomach though.

"So anybody gonna volunteer to do the mouth?" Pinkie asked. Her eyes landed on Rainbow Dash, She smirked slightly.

"Rainbow. You're doing it."

"What? Me? But I-"

"For Applejack! That's your best friend, Not mine!" Pinkie said. Everyone looked at her with a strange look, She gave everybody a wink.

"I mean I know but..What if she wakes up and...I could've just at least did the stomach!"

"Nope! You're doing it and that's final! No if's no and's, No buts!" Pinkie exclaimed. Rainbow sighed, This is only for Applejack. She'd do anything to save Applejack's life. Even if it means she had to 'kiss' her.

"Alright," Rainbow sighed. "I'll do it." Rainbow said. She leaned in a bit and bit her lip. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips on Applejack's. A couple of tries later, No luck. 

"Can we pour water on her?"

"No!" Everyone but Pinkie shouted. 

"Well the CPR isn't working!" Pinkie pouted.

"Pinkie! She's already unconscious because of water! What makes you think we're gonna put water on her?!" Twilight scolded, Pinkie rolled her eyes and scoffed. 

"Um...I-I need to go to the bathroom." Rainbow said. She got up and went to the bathroom. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, Feeling lost, scared, confused. Was Applejack gonna be okay? 

"I just hope Applejack is gonna be okay," She sighed. "I don't what I would do without her. But..Why didn't she tell us that she couldn't swim?" Rainbow asked no one. She let out a shaky breath, Tears were now running down her face. She covered her mouth with both hands, Trying not to cry. She didn't notice but she was crying a little bit. Then the door suddenly opened. 

"Dashie?" 

Rainbow turned around and gasped, She seen Applejack was standing there with a concerned look in her eyes. Rainbow Dash ran up to her and hugged her tightly. 

"Thank goodness your okay." Rainbow whispered softly. Rainbow broke the hug and placed both of her hands on Applejack's shoulder.

"You scared me so bad Applejack," Rainbow said as she had her hand on her chest. "Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?" Rainbow asked sternly, And partly in a worried tone. 

"I-...I thought you guys would laugh at me.." Applejack spoke quietly. But it was loud enough for Rainbow to hear. Rainbow put her fingers under Applejack's chin and slowly lift her head up. 

"Why would think that? I would never laugh at you over something like that." Rainbow said. 

"I...I don't know.." Applejack mumbled. "A-Are you mad at me?" Applejack asked in a worried and upset tone. Rainbow sighed.

"No Applejack," Rainbow said in a gentle voice. "But I'm mad at the fact that you didn't tell me that you couldn't swim." Rainbow scoffed. 

"Sorry.." Applejack apologized. 

"It's okay Apples. But please don't ever do that again, I nearly had a heart attack." Rainbow said. 

"Okay." Applejack said. Rainbow kissed her on the forehead and patted her on the head.

"Good girl." Rainbow said with a smirk. "Now come on, I'm gonna teach you how to swim." Rainbow said. She grabbed Applejack's hand, Not noticing that Applejack was blushing madly. Does this mean Rainbow liked her back? 

"Hey Rainbow. Were you okay in there?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Rainbow said with a smile. 

"Alright. So..Sha'll we get back in the water?" Twilight asked. Everyone nodded. Rainbow squeezed Applejack's hand. 

"Nope. You're coming with me. There's no way your getting in that water by yourself." Rainbow smirked. Applejack giggled. 

"Okay."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It's been a couple of hours since the mane 7 were at the beach. Rainbow taught Applejack how to swim, Which helped Applejack a lot. But she still needed a little practice. Right now, The 7 friends were getting ready to go home. 

"So, Did that help?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded happily. 

"Yeah! It did! Thanks Rainbow Dash!" Applejack cheered. 

"You're welcome," Rainbow said. "By the way, About that kiss earlier.." Rainbow started. Applejack knew what she was gonna say, She just giggled.

"You have feelings for me?" Applejack asked with a smile, Rainbow blushed a bit and nodded. Applejack kiss her on the cheek. 

"I like you too. More than a friend." Applejack said. Rainbow smiled, Then she wrapped her arm around Applejack. 

"I love you AJ."

"I love you too Dash." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
49K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...