YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

TALK

2.1K 138 43
By Blackmermaid44

The princess of Yadava were literally running to match up the King's pace and she winced at the tight grip on her wrist. She failed to took notice of where he is taking her and after going through so many turns and staircases he led her to one narrow insular long corridor where it is not guarded.

At the end of the corridor was a small hall that had one large wooden table in it's middle, the table had a red clothing to cover it's surface. Entering inside he pushed her forward and she stumbled before holding the table for a support. Gulping hard she slowly turned to face him.

With a fisted hand he closed his eyes and took deep breaths in a way to calm himself. She hung her head low preparing herself mentally to face his wrath. But no matter how long she waited nothing came, though she didn't had the courage to look upto his face.

Finally Karna broke the silence in a very calm and gentle voice taking her in surprise, " Princess of Dwarka!! "

She finally dared to look at his direction and he were placing that golden bow on the table by saying,  " This bow here is Vijaya passed by my Gurudev to me. The original wielder was Devon ki dev Mahadev himself. Bhagawan Parashuram hunted down all those arrogant Kshatriyas with  this divine bow!! "

Yamika looked upto him so proudly knowing now her husband is the wielder of such a divine bow which was once used by her Prabhu himself and joined her palms infront of the bow to pay her respect.

That made Karna look at her for a moment and shaking his head he continued, " Now am the only one who could wield this bow. The day when he decided to give it away, I were the happiest and expressed my gratitude by deciding that I will make use of this divine bow only when it is necessary....in the battle of my life!!

But......but, today I brought it for nothing worth full cause of your ignorant behaviour!! "

Yamika says surprised, " Cause of me?? How?? I mean.... Why you brought this bow?? It's not like you had a battle to bring me back here!! Everything went easyily.... "

Karna huffs and hurriedly replies in a annoyed tone, " Because I were worried for you..... Both me and your brothers have countless enemies.....

What would have happened if any of them tried to harm you?? I didn't wanted to take a risk .....all I had in my mind was to destroy everything in my way to you!! "

Yamika's mouth left agape and eyes widened, she asks, " You worried for me?? "

Karna taken aback a little at that and said, " Yes...no.....I mean yes, afterall you are my responsibility now....."

Yamika's face fell hearing that and said in a sarcastic manner, " Burden!! That's the more accurate word than responsibility!! "

Hearing this Karna gritted out losing his calm,  " You arrogant brat..... How comes you still lecturing me after making a mistake??

First of all how dare you to go out without informing me?? Second why you didn't return on time?? And finally for whose sake you even gone into the woods?? Tell me!! "

Yamika stood silent and expressionless making his anger high aflame. He took a step closer to her shouting, " Are you deaf?? Answer....me...now....."

Yamika just muttered out, "  You won't understand Aarya...."

" What?? You....."

Before Karna could complete Yamika said letting go of all her fears, " Yes I said you won't understand....you can't never ever understand me...my feelings. Because....you....are....a...stone "

Karna stood shocked for a moment. Her face and voice were dangerously calm, but still her words had the impact of yelling in his ears.

Yamika continued in her calm yet sharp voice, " Why you are so shocked?? How can you expect some other answer from me Aarya?? Even after caging me in these four walls, even after snatching away my freedom.....You have no idea how suffocated am here to live alone!!
In Dwarka I had all the right to live the way I wishes....no one restricted me!!  "

Karna opened his mouth to say something. But Yamika stopped him saying, " Oh please..I know, this is not Dwarka....this is Anga.

But just for you to know wherever it is Am Yamika.....I will be always same...."

A lone tear fell from her eyes on her last words. Karna took a deep breath and looked her for a moment, she expected him to react very badly for the audacity she just showed, but surprising her he retreated from there. But her usual calm and melodious voice mixed with panic stopped him,

" Where are you going?? I don't even know the way back to my chamber...."

Very next instance Karna exclaimed in shock, " What?? You just don't even know the palace well....yet you roamed around the kingdom and dared to go into the woods!! Amazing.....very amazing!! "

Yamika smiled sheepishly at the taunt and he gave an impossible look before gesturing to follow him. Beaming wide she followed him out the hallway.

************************************

The husband and wife walked through the dimly lightened corridor silently. She were walking ahead of him and he without a word followed her as if she is the one showing the way.

After having enough of silence Yamika called, " Aarya....."

He kept his mouth closed, but she didn't gave up and sounded guilty, "  Am sorry if my words hurted you..."

He didn't reacted and she continued,

" Aarya.. You know what am worshiping mahadev from my childhood...so when I heard about that temple I just couldn't resist the urge to go there!! I were afraid of you not permitting and that's why I gone by my own!!

But once I went outside I just wanted sometime alone and send Jiji away, after that somehow I ended up in forest.... Hope you understand the situation....."

Karna just sighs in reply and the silence once again fell between them. Not like she will allow that, ofcourse she started to talk,

" Aarya actually I blame that butterfly for all these chaos..... Because of it first I lost all my flowers.....oh speaking of the flowers, they were all so beautiful and aromatic....."

Karna had his mouth slightly agape at the way she seriously talking about a butterfly and flowers. How much more annoying can she be.

He looked the girl who walking ahead talking animatedly. A sly smile formed in his lips having a mischievous idea.

" Aarya..... I forgot to mention how beautiful is our kingdom, though I couldn't explore all around, from what I saw Anga is so vibrant and a well maintained land!! "

Yamika continued about her adventure journey till she reached at a point where it have two different corridors. She asks, " Aarya... Which way we should go?? "

Not getting a reply she turned behind and eyes widened seeing no one there. She called aloud, " Aaryaa........."

Panicking she ran back through the way they came calling, " Aarya....... Aarya...... Aarya......"

Her voice became thinner by the each moment passed without any reply and she herself were at the edge of tears. Not seeing him around she weakly stumbled down on the floor in the middle of nowhere. Those tears that threatened to fall have already ran down. Her soft sobs were the only thing that could hear in the corridor she was in.

Moments after a cold touch on her shoulder made her flinch and swiftly turning behind she find Karna standing with a done expression on his face. Immediately grabbing his arm she stood up and rambled out, " Aarya... where were you?? Why you left me alone?? I were so worried!! Please don't leave me alone!! "

Karna passed a heavenly smile in response of that before bursting out in a laugh. Taking back his hand from hers he laughed more making her confused.

Controlling his laugh he wipes away one drop of tear from the corner of his eye and clearly mocks her,  " Serves you right!! Just know how worried I was when you gone for hours today!!

Anyway what happened to the brave Princess of Dwarka who went out all alone in the woods?? Huh?? "

Yamika's jaw dropped at his reply and He smugly adds, " Plus...you are so annoying......Hope you will be quite from now on!! "

She stood dump founded and Karna already started to walk ahead expecting her to follow. Yes he just pranked her....though he never expected her to end up in tears just because she didn't find him. Is she that much of a innocent??

After finally accepting the fact he really pranked her, Yamika smiles wide. Sure he is not that cold as he acts. Shaking her head she ran upto him who by now is far infront of her.

He too had a soft smile in his lips which he immediately got rid as soon as she came near him. Both afterwards walks side to side enjoying each other's presence in silence. The princess were too happy to have some alone time with her love.

************************************

The King and Queen stood outside the chamber silently for a moment not knowing who should move first. He took the initiative,  " Go take rest......"

Nodding she entered her chamber with a smile, though the day was long and tiring she quite enjoyed, afterall at the end she got sometime with the man she loves. Humming a small melody she twirled her body and thrown herself to the bed after dumping her uttariya which is torn at the end to somewhere. Heaving out a dreamy sigh she covered her eyes with palms to take a quick nap before showering.

At the same time Karna who were walking away from there slowed down his steps recalling her words.

" You are a stone...... Caged me... Snatched away my freedom......"

Groaning out he turned back with a determined face.

He barged into her chamber calling aloud,  " Princess...."

She with a jerk shot up and hastily tried to cover herself with a blanket. He slapped his palm into his eyes seeing her looking around for the uttariya and asks irritated, " Why you are always lacking cloths?? "

" What?? Why you always showing up when am not properly dressed!! It will be appreciated if you ask permission next time before enters...."

" Don't forget!! Am your husband...."

" Oh.... So you remembers!! Glad to know!! "

Karna frowned and turned to leave not want to continue the bickering. But she called after him, " Go after telling why you came here again!! "

Karna banged his head by own hand and looked around the chamber. Finding the uttariya on the floor, he rolled his eyes in dismay and took it before throwing it at her direction....

She catched it and placed them on the shoulders on either side. She looks him quizzically expecting him to start the conversation. He hesitated for a moment and started to talk,

" Princess....from now on you are free to come out of this chamber, but if you want to go outside the palace....just inform me beforehand!! "

She yelled out in surprise, " You serious?? "

" Yes...", his more than determined reply made her smile wide. He turned to leave, but as if remembering something she called him, " Aarya....Aaryaa...."

Karna replies acting annoyed, " What now?? "

" Earlier Jiji said you had the plan to meet me, may I know why?? Is everything alright??  "

His eyes widened realizing how he forgot about the most important thing. He informs the Queen,

" Pandavas invited us for their feast and Rajasuya yajna..... tomorrow..."

Yamika broke him off squealing, " Really?? Oh God! That's really good to hear! Aarya....let me come too, please ...please....please....."

He closed his mouth and blankly stared her face which beaming and eyes that held thousand stars in it. On a second thought he decided, " No...only am going...."

He frowned at the way her face paled and eyes which have already became teary. She asks with wobbling lips, " Then, why you even bothered to inform me?? "

" Cause I wanted to "

" Then am coming..."

" No...you are not!! "

" I....will....come..."

" No... That's final.....", With that he walked off and heard her yelling behind, "Aarya.... Sleep well, we have a journey together!! "

As he gone out she fell on the bed sobbing. Why he can't let her accompany him, he just can't stop her from seeing her family.

On the other hand Karna walked to his chamber all frustrated. Why she is so stubborn and happy to go there?? Is it to see that Self claimed most handsome prince??

Author's note

Hey guyzz....how is the chapter???

How is their prank and fight??

Who will win Yaamiii or Karna??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...
179K 11.8K 48
Whilst she was questioned and insulted by her own people, an inner hope kept her alive that he will return and take her to his house one day. On the...
8.4K 354 18
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
42.9K 1.8K 6
Looking at the central attraction of the city The howrah bridge from him glass cabin, he sees the peaceful night and shimmering lights Making it look...