Mr. Alpha

Bởi Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... Xem Thêm

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 18 .

451 10 6
Bởi Jenna_x-

Teddy's POV:

I woke up to a loud noise that echoed throughout the huge pack house.

The sound was like what a gun shot would sound like only different.

I looked down at Aurora to see she was staring back at me with widened eyes like she was scared of the noise. I sent her a reassuring smile as I slowly got out of bed.

"What the hell are you doing don't go out there!" Aurora whisper-yelled at me as she grabbed onto my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"It's ok I'm just going to lock the door." I replied as I quickly walked over to the door and locked it before making sure the window was also locked and the curtains were shut. I then went into the bathroom and made sure the window in there was locked and I then let out a breath of relief as I climbed back into bed with Aurora and pulled her towards me, making sure the covers were over us so that she wasn't cold.

After the sound we both heard we couldn't fall back asleep but we didn't want to make any sudden noises incase something was in the house, what can I say me and Aurora spend most of our time watching horror movies we know how this shit works.

They hear a noise in a huge house that they live in ALONE and instead of doing the logical thing and locking a door or leaving the house or even calling the police they go and check out what the noise was instead and then get killed. Well that isn't happening today.

I kept a close eye on the gap that was at the bottom of the door for any shadow that may pass the door. Aurora saw what I was doing and decided she would look behind me at the window incase of a shadow behind the curtain.

We stayed like this until morning which must of been around five hours in total of just holding each other as we kept our guard up.

Some people may think we over reacted a little bit I mean the sound could of been anything but after learning about what happened to my mum and dad (non biological parents) I have always been sceptical of any sudden noise at night even if it is only a small animal outside and Aurora has always been on edge ever since she was robbed while everyone was asleep in her house a few years ago. It scared her half to death bless her heart.

Soon enough we heard Brandon coming out of his room and banding on Daisy's door telling her to get her and I quote 'fat ass up and make him breakfast.'

After hearing Brandon's voice and Daisy's loud shouting I relaxed and so did Aurora as we let out sighs of relief.

Soon the adrenaline of the night wore off and both me and Aurora soon fell back asleep after staying up half the night because of the noise we heard.

***

I woke up once again to a small tickle like feeling on my jaw. I opened one eye to see none other than Aurora's beautiful face as she traced my jaw with her hand. Damn I love her.

"Oh good morning sleepy head." Her sweet angelic voice sounded as she sent me a sweet smile and kissed my lips.

"Good morning darling." I replied and a small blush crept onto her face because of the nickname I used for her. Which I found adorable.

"Let's go get breakfast I am actually going to lose my mind if I don't eat now." Aurora said as she rolled off of our bed and went into the closet to pick out an outfit.

I slowly got up and ruffled my bed head making it look a little neater and stretching my limbs out while yawning.

"Ok let's go big boy." Aurora patted my chest as she unlocked our bedroom door and with caution looked down each sides of the hallway before grabbing my hand and taking me down the stairs.

"There you are finally!" Daisy said to Aurora as she lead her into the kitchen with me not far behind them.

"Brandon has been acting weird and I need you both to help me figure out what's wrong with him." Daisy said as she pointed to Brandon.

I looked to where she pointed and sure enough there sat Brandon on the kitchen island eating a carrot and humming to himself while kicking his legs back and forth like a small child would of they sat on a chair or table.

"He is almost never cheerful in the morning and you know this he is not a morning person. But here he is all cheerful and happy." Daisy said while looking a little worried.

I smiled slightly at the way Brandon was acting. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the kitchen counter. My legs touched the floor as I sat on it though which made me end up standing.

"Hey B what's up bro?" I decided to act normal as I ruffled his hair.

"Don't touch the hair bitch and I'm fine." Brandon replied while swatting my hand away from his head and narrowing his eyes at me.

"Why are you so happy this morning?" I asked him and he just shrugged looking away from me. I caught a glimpse of his cheeks that has turned a light shade of pink. Um ok.

Just then Zinc walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of orange juice out of the fridge before pouring himself a glass.

I noticed how as soon as Zinc entered the room Brandon looked away and smiled slightly. Huh weird.

Just then Zinc walked right over to where me and Brandon was standing and sat down on a bar stall next to Brandon while staring at him with lustful eyes.

I watched closely as Brandon made eye contact with Zinc and on Instinct he grabbed Brandon's chin and pulled him down to kiss him.

My eyes widened at the action as I watched the two kiss like they had known each other forever.

"Woah what the fuck did I miss?" Daisy asks with her jaw dropped open.

"Um guys.... I'm Zinc's mate." Brandon said shyly as he slowly got off the counter and went over to Daisy.

"WAIT THATS SO CUTE OH MY GOD AHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BRANDON AWWWW MY BEST FRIEND ISN'T SINGLE ANYMORE UGH I WISH THAT WAS ME!" Daisy screamed with joy as she pulled Brandon into a hug, pulling Aurora into one to.

"So mates huh." I chuckled at Zinc as I took a seat next to him.

"Yep I still haven't marked him or mated with him that's why you didn't know he was mated but I plan to." Zinc said before finishing off his orange juice.

"Well I'm happy for you, you and Brandon really suit each other he's crazy as fuck and your like his anchor to keep him grounded, since your the more sensible one." I said with confidence as I was quite proud of my description.

"yeah i guess you could say that. I mean I still have a lot to learn about him but as long as he is ok with me and we don't pull each other's heads off I think we will be ok." I laughed at that as I imagined Brandon hurting Zinc but quickly stopped as I remember the sound me and Aurora heard last night.

"Um I had been meaning to ask you a question." I said as I scratched the back of my neck, nervous of Zinc's answer.

"Sure ask away." He replied with a smile.

"Ok so me and Aurora heard a loud noise last night that woke both me and her up. It sounded almost like a gun shot but it was quieter than a gun but louder than a drum, so I was wondering if you u heard it to and if it is anything to worry about." I question as I looked at Zincs face closely for any type of reaction and boy was there a reaction.

I watched as his smile dropped into a frown as worry quickly spread across his features.

"Teddy I need you to come to my office with me right now tell the others to go into the living room and stay there even if they have to pee tell them they can't go and tell them to lock the door to the living room and the windows and shut all the curtains." I nodded my head and instructed Brandon, Daisy and Aurora on what to do.

"I-is everything ok?" Aurora asked and I just nodded. I must of looked worried because once she looked into my eyes she nodded and shoved the other two into the room and locked the door.

I quickly ran into Zinc's office and shut the fork behind me making sure it was locked before taking a seat in front of his desk.

"That sound you heard, did it echo like when you hit metal and it makes that loud echo or was it like when you hit wood and it just gives one quick bang and it stops if your not in a echoey place?" Zinc questioned me which made me think for a second before replying.

"It sounded like metal and it echoed for a little while but we only heard it once." I replied while bobbing my feet up and down due to nerves.

"Shit FUCK!" Zinc said as he hit his desk in anger.

"What is it?" I asked getting a little angry myself.

Have you ever heard of something called a windego?" Zinc asked while he looked at me with a serious look on his face.

"Um no?" I replied now getting a little nervous.

"Windego's are skinny like creatures that are very very tall and they sometimes have faces of deers or different animals it all depends on the breed. Well where ever they go they leave a sound like an echo sound like when someone hits metal, But they walk around in packs and never ever alone and when you hear that sound it means your their next target so if that sound is what you heard it means that you and Aurora may be in danger." Zinc says with fearful eyes.

I lean back in my chair and let out a sigh. This is just what I need.

END OF CHAPTER

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.6K 179 23
Dexter conway is a young man of twenty two. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them. The only person who still loves him is his beloved b...
7.1M 283K 59
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At hi...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
448 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...