A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 5: Crystal Clear

583 19 79
By QueenZain3

After a hard time working, Desmond's shift surprisely ended earlier then usual which means he had more free time. He was thinking if he should get back to his house or just have a peaceful time outside. Though Desmond doesn't really have any friends he can spend time with except for one person...

The weather was a bit less warm then the morning. Desmond was looking around the Bakery as He saw no one there for now. Desmond felt sad because he wanted to see and talk to Alexa. He wish he knew where she goes so he could meet her.

Crowe was near a lamp post waiting to cross the road. The signal was still green as He waited. He heard a group of Girls speaking as He looked at the other side and saw Alexa and her friends.

Desmond: Lexi....

He stared at her as She started laughing with her friends. They must have cracked a good joke which made her laugh. Desmond couldn't help but have a small smile on his face again. The Signal went red as Most cars stopped. Desmond crossed the road as He went passed Alexa and her friends. He wanted to talk to her but he felt nervous to approach to her. He turned and looked at her, Surprisely Alexa hasn't noticed him yet but Her friends did.

Nikki: Psst, Alicia, You see him?

Alicia: Isn't that the same guy who helped us in the Bakery? Alexa's friend.

Nikki: Seems like it, He looks nervous though.

Alicia: True. Maybe it's because of Alexa haha.

Alexa: What are you two talking about?

Nikki: Look Behind you.

Lexi turned and saw Desmond starring at her but he quickly turned away as he walked faster. Alexa had a smile on her face as She followed him.

Alexa: Heyyy, Wait up!!

Desmond turned as He fixed his hair.

Desmond: Yes Alexa? Do you need something?

Alexa: Hehehe. Don't play with me Desmond, I know you were looking at me.

Desmond: *Blushes* No I wasn't...

Alexa: Yes you were.

Desmond: Um. No actually.

Alexa: Yes hehehe.

She got closer to him and looked at his face, He was feeling and looking embrassed as She suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him.

Desmond: Where are you taking me???

Alexa: Hehehe. With my friends. You shouldn't be shy to admit that you were starring at me.

She smirked at him as Desmond looked away.

Alexa: Look at Me. Don't be shy Hehe.

Teasing him even more as He slowly looked at her face seeing the smile on her face.

Alexa: There we go! You can't always turn away haha.

Desmond: I-I know.....

She giggled as She stopped by her friends.

Toni: Oooh, Brought your friend again?

Alexa: Of course, This adorable thing doesn't deserve to be left alone.

Desmond: A-A-Adoreble?

Alexa: Yes hehehe.

Her friends saw Desmond's face, He was blushing deeply and felt awkward by holding Alexa's hand.

Desmond: Can you...let go of my hand?

Alexa: Oh I'm sorry hehee.. You finished work pretty early today?

Desmond: Yes. There wasn't much to do..

Liv: Haha. Surprised your boss didn't make you work longer. How about we all go somewhere?

Alexa: Great idea!! Maybe we should go to the mall!

Desmond: Mall?....But-

Toni: Awesome! We should get going. Let's get a taxi.

Desmond sighed as Alexa smiled at him.

Alexa: Dont worry Desmond. I know your gonna enjoy this time. Its good to have fun you know?

This time she wasn't teasing or joking, She was being honest to Desmond as He felt a bit down.

Desmond: I don't...really have fun actually.

Alexa: Awww Desmond. I may just met you a few days ago but your an interesting person and also very nice.

Desmond looked at her face, She said that he was an interesting person which surprised him alot. He always thought he was boring and quiet.

Alexa: Now let's get going hehe.

They found a taxi and got inside as Desmond was Looking at Alexa who was very excited.

Desmond's mind: This is...gonna be interesting.

At the Mall.

T

he Girls were shopping for different shoes and heels for themselves as Desmond was mostly following Alexa, He doesn't even know Her friends too much and Doesn't know what to expect.

Alexa: Why are you following me, Desmond? Go and buy something for yourself.

Desmond: I preferably not.

Alexa: Awww why?

She cutely pouted which made Desmond blush and had a small smile while covering his mouth.

Desmond: I'm better off like this.. If I do want anything ill buy it myself.

Alexa: Awww Please buy something, I brought you here to Atleast buy something for yourself.

Desmond: I apologise Lexi But-

She was looking sad and gave puppy eyes to Desmond which made he blush more and felt surprised.

Desmond: I.....I'm sorry but-

She got closer and looked at him in puppy eyes as He couldn't resist it anymore.

Desmond: O-Okay! I'll buy something.

Alexa: Aww Yaaaay!!! Its fair if we all buy something.

She gave a big smile to him as Desmond scratched his hair. That was until a voice was heard

????: Heyyy! Lexi!!

Alexa: Oh my god, Kayleigh!!

Kayleigh and Alexa shared a hug as Desmond was starring in confusion.

Kay: How are you?

Alexa: I'm pretty good, You?

Kay: I'm fine too, Who's that behind you?

Alexa: Oooh, Thats my Friend. Meet Desmond Crowe.

Kay: Hi there!

Desmond: ......Hi

Alexa: Sorry, He is also very lonely to be honest and also very shy.

Kay: I see then. Well I Brought becky with me so maybe we can do shopping together?

Alexa: Sure!!

She looked at Desmond as He was starring at her. She smiled at him as Kay and Alexa walked away leaving Desmond Alone. He went to the boys section and found a pair of shoes which looked nice to wear as He payed for it and went back with the girls. He saw Alexa and Liv Talking to eachother as he decided to check.

Alexa: This is gonna be mine!!

Liv: Nope! I'm buying it!

Alexa: I found it first so I'm taking it.

Liv: No your not!!

Desmond: Alexa...

Alexa: *Turns and smiles* Yes, Desmond?

Desmond: This one over there may be a good fit for you.

He pointed at Black heels which had some white glitter on it. Alexa looked in surprised but also had joy on her face.

Alexa: Oh my god...

Liv was also very surprised as Alexa gave a huge smile to Desmond.

Alexa: Desmond!! Oh my god, Your the best. Thank you so much!!!

Out of excitement and Joy. Alexa gave a big Hug to Desmond as He was standing in shock. The Unexpected hug kept him standing almost like a Statue as Alexa ran to the heels. Desmond was holding his head while having the feeling of his heart beating so fast.

Liv: Hehehe. Hypnotised?

Desmond: ................W-What???

Liv laughed as Desmond was deeply blushing as He heard Alexa Speaking.

Alexa: I mean he would be Hypnotised by a women like me. And A kiss to the cheek or a big hug makes me feel completed by a Adoreble Guy like him.

She winked as Desmond Turned away holding his mouth in shock while blushing.

Kay: Geez. I don't know him too much but spare the poor guy Hahaha.

Toni: She's been doing this since she met him in the Bakery. Hahah.

Alexa was smirking as She looked at Desmond.

Alexa: What happened?

Desmond: Nothing at all....

Alexa: Hehehe. Just remember, I am being honest about what I said earlier.

She giggled and walked away as Desmond breathed heavily.

Desmond: She teases alot.....

He was rubbing his heart as He was looking around before he looked behind him and saw Becky with a smirk.

Desmond: Ummm....

Becky: This is the first time Alexa turned someone into a Tomato. Hahaha.

Desmond kept blushing as Becky continued speaking.

Becky: But She never did that to anyone until she met you.

Desmond kept starring at her as Becky fixed her hair.

Becky: But don't mind her, Thats her charm.

She gave a smile as Desmond realised that He was staying quiet as He shaked his head.

Desmond: ....That definitely is her charm.

He looked at Alexa joking around with her friends. He was starring at her as He had a small smile, His heart was beating fast at the same time.

It was clear that Desmond is now falling for her....

A/N: Thank you so much and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
2.2K 48 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...
8.7K 179 30
Andrew and Lexi grew up together just a couple doors down from each other and they were the best of friends. When they were in middle school they had...