Kamen Rider X My Hero Academi...

By Me-Gagu-Re

A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For un... More

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?
Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.
Chapter 3: Combat Training From the Climax, Bakugo Vs. Midoriya
Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J
Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1
Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2
Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3
Chapter 8: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 1: Obstacle Race
Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament
Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki
Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...
Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!
Chapter 14: The Final Exams
Chapter 15: Shocking News
Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1
Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2
Announcement

Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp

3.4K 47 33
By Me-Gagu-Re

Months has passed, and the first semester of U.A. High was done, meaning it is summertime and summer vacation. The students of Class-1A were outside standing near a bus where Aizawa was saying things and reminding the students.

Aizawa: U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for "Plus Ultra"!

Class A: Yes, sir!

Then, all of the students began talking about the training camp and what they might be doing over there. Uraraka ran up to Midoriya with excitement.

Uraraka: Deku! It's finally time for the training camp in the woods, right?

Midoriya's face went bright red when Uraraka was close to him, as he waved his arms randomly.

Midoriya: Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!

Midoriya was sweating intensely.

Midoriya: (Too close...!)

Uraraka tilts her head in confusion.

Uraraka: What's the matter?

Midoriya: Well, um... It's nothing, really!

Uraraka blinks her eyes twice and remembers from the final exam when Aoyama asked her a question that made her flustered.

Aoyama: (Do you like...)

Uraraka's face went completely red as well, with her eyes swirled up and sweats flowing on her face. She snaps out of it and backs away.

Uraraka: I-It's time for training camp!

She starts to clap her hands and dancing around, followed by Ashido and Kaminari.

Uraraka/Ashido/Kaminari: Training camp! Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!

Midoriya: (Uraraka and the others are so excited.)

Badoraku walks up to Midoriya and placed his hand on his shoulder, causing him to twitch and scream out loud.

Badoraku: You all right? You looked like you spaced out, and your face was red as heck.

Midoriya: Oh, um... Nothing's wrong!

Badoraku: I see.

Then, one of the students from Class-1B, Monoma, started to rant at Class A.

Monoma: Eh? What? What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?! What?! Isn't that weird?! Isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B?! How can that be?!

Kendo had enough and knocks Monoma out with a single karate chop to the head and drags him away.

Kendo: Sorry!

Midoriya and Badoraku sweatdropped at the sight of Kendo dragging Monoma away.

Badoraku: (He just won't shut up, huh?)

Midoriya then turned to look at the rest of the students of Class B.

Midoriya: Oh, it's Class B!

Tokage: We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A!

Kodai: Yeah.

Kendo: We're getting on the bus!

The rest of the students made their way to the bus, and Mineta was staring at the girls of Class B while drooling saliva.

Mineta: Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!

Kirishima: That's enough, you.

Badoraku: Yeah, can you not? Or do you want to get squished on?

Iida: Class A's bus is this way!

Iida started to make the same weird gestures by waving his arms.

Iida: Line up in seat orders!

Then, everyone got on the bus and drove off to the destination for the camping trip.

Aizawa: All of you, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--

As soon Aizawa turned to the students, he saw many of them chatting and not paying attention to him.

Aizawa: Oh well, this is the only time they'll be able to play around.

(Opening)

One hour later, the bus finally arrived to the destination as everyone got out and some of them were stretching from the tiredness. Some were wondering where Class B is, and Mineta was running around while holding his pee.

Aizawa: There's no point of stopping without a reason.

Everyone turned their attention to Aizawa, and Mineta was still begging to go to the bathroom.

Mineta: Where's the bathroom...?

At the black car on the right side, some people were exiting out.

???: Hey, Eraser!

Aizawa bows down to the people that he knew and who knew him.

Aizawa: Long time no see.

The people that exited the car were two females in cat-like costumes.

???: Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

???: Stingingly cute and cat-like!

???/???: Wild, Wild... Pussycats!

Aizawa: These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats.

Midoriya starts to get excited at the sight of the Pussycats.

Midoriya: They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! Those two are Pixie-Bob and

All the students, including the two Pussycats were sweatdropping at Midoriya's explaination and details.

Midoriya: This year will be their twelfth working--

Then, the blonde Pussycat known as Pixie-Bob, grabs Midoriya's face with her left paw glove while gripping it.

Pixie-Bob: I'm 18 at heart!!! At heart...?

Midoriya sweatdropped while feeling the force of the paw and was shocked of Pixie-Bob's age.

Midoriya: You're 18?!

Kirishima: She sounds desperate...

Aizawa: Greet them, everyone.

Class A: It's nice to meet you!

Brown-haired Pussycat: We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain.

The students were all shocked of their site literally being that far away from where they are at.

Class A: So far!

Uraraka: Huh? Then why did we stop here?

Asui: Could this be...

Then, most of the students were getting nervous at this point.

Sato: There's no way...

Sero: W-Why don't we get back to the bus, eh? Fast.

Kaminari: Yeah... Let's do that.

Some students nod in agreement to go back in the bus, and one of the Pussycat wiggles her tail while giving a grin.

Brown-haired Pussycat: It's 9:30 A.M. right now. If you're that fast, maybe around noon, perhaps?

Kirishima: No way... Guys?

Ashido: Let's get back!

Kirishima: Get back to the bus! Hurry!

Then, all of the students began dashing their way to the bus. Badoraku stood still because he knew what was going to happen next.

Kirishima: Badoraku, what are you doing?! Hurry and run!

Badoraku: There's no point.

Brown-haired Pussycat: Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any longer lunch!

Aizawa: Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Training camp... has already begun.

Pixie-Bob lands in front of them, stopping their track. She sets her left palm on the ground as it glows light blue, then a shockwave was created and causing everyone to go back while blasted off the cliff into the forest below.

Uraraka: Don't tell me...

Midoriya: The ground is rising up?!

The students screamed, except for a few, while crashing down into the woods.

Brown-haired Pussycat: Hey! Since it's a private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish! Got that?! You also have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet after getting through the Beast's Forest!

The students turned their attention to the trees leading into the "Beast's Forest."

Midoriya: The Beast's Forest?!

Sero: That name sounds like something right out of Dragon Quest!

Jiro: U.A. does stuff like this way too much.

Kirishima: It's no use complaining. We just have to go!

Badoraku: Yep.

Then, Mineta ran into the forest to let out his pee. Suddenly, a giant creature on four legs with stone-like body, growls at the students and some of them terrified at the sight of the creature.

Mineta froze in place, as the beast raised its right arm and readying to crush Mineta. Koda saw this and ran forward while activating his Quirk.

Koda: Calm down, kind beast! Stay back!

Badoraku: Koda, it's no use! It won't work on it!

The beast lets out a roar and slammed its right hand at Mineta. Midoriya rushed, activating his Quirk and grabbing Mineta. Midoriya looked back at the beast and wonders why the creature did not listen to Koda. He widened his eyes when he examined that the beast was all dirt. Midoriya set Mineta down as his body glowed up. Badoraku took out a tuning fork with an oni face on it. He flicked it and lightly tapped it against his shoe, then brought it up to his forehead.

Badoraku: Henshin!

The oni face appeared on his forehead like the one from his fork. Badoraku's body was engulfed with purple flames on his body, frightening some students.

Ashido: What in the world?

Kaminari: What are you doing?!

Mineta: Is he trying to kill himself?!

Hibiki: Ho... Ha!

After the flames died out by Badoraku slashing them away, he transformed into Kamen Rider Hibiki.

The students came in to engage in combat with the dirt beast. Todoroki shot ice forward with his right leg, freezing the creature's bottom

Iida: Reciproburst!

Iida leaped into the air with his Engine Quirk and delivered a sidekick, destroying the beast's right side.

Bakugo: Die!

Bakugo destroyed the beast's left side, leaving the lower half left.

Midoriya: (Smash!)

Midoriya leaped forward and destroyed the beast's lower half. Hibiki took out two drumstick-like torches with oni faces as tips called the Ongekibou.

Hibiki: Ho...

Hibiki let out a long "ho" with his body steaming up.

Hibiki: Ha!

He shot two fireballs at the beast, completely destroying it. The other students were impressed of the ones that destroyed the beast.

Sato: You guys defeated that beast in an instant?

Sero: You did it!

Mineta's eyes were blanked with fear, along with tears while he was leaning against a tree, still holding his pee.

Mineta: You did it, and I did, too...

Kirishima: You're amazing, Bakugo!

Bakugo: Not yet!

Kirishima was confused until he looks forward to see another beast heading to their direction.

Kaminari: Oh, come on! How many of them are there?!

Ashido: What should we do? Run away?

Sato: This is no joke. If we don't make it to the facility by noon, then we don't get lunch.

Yaoyorozu: Then we have no choice but to get through here and take the shortest route!

Badoraku: In other words, we'll have to fight our way through!

The class nodded in agreement.

Iida: All right. Let's go, Class A!

Class A: Yeah!!!

Shoji materialize eyes and mouths from his hands from his arms to find other beasts.

Shoji: There are three up ahead! Two each on either side!

Jiro used her Earphone Jack on a tree and listening for movements.

Jiro: Seven in total. They're coming!

Sero shot tapes from his elbow to a tree branch, as he swings and faced one of the beasts with wings.

Sero: All right, here I go!

He shot out another tape, immobilizing one of its wings and slamming the beast to the ground.

Sero: Sato and Kirishima, now!

Sato took out several sugar cubes and eating them whole, then his muscles were growing as he lets out a battle cry. Kirishima sharpens his body with rock from his Quirk and rapidly punches the beast.

Kirishima: Ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ora!!!

Sato dash forward and strikes an uppercut to the beast's chin, then the creature explodes into crumbles of rocks. From another perspective, Fumikage, Ojiro, and Aoyama are fighting a chubby beast.

Fumikage: Dark Shadow!

Dark Shadow: On it!

Fumikage sends Dark Shadow to punch the beast, causing it to snap back. The beast aims for Ojiro, but he slams his tail against the beast's incoming fist.

Ojiro: Aoyama, now!

Aoyama: The finishing blow, right?

Aoyama winked and shot a laser from his belt at the beast, destroying it in the process. To another perspective, Mineta was throwing balls on his hair at a beast while tears coming out his eyes.

Mineta: Damn it! It's your guys' fault that my pants are wet!!!

The balls struck on the creature's palm, preventing it from using attacks.

Kaminari: Get away, Mineta!

Kaminari ran on the beast's back and placed his palm on the creature's back.

Kaminari: 1.3 Million Volts!

He electrified the beast with lots of volts, as it roars in pain and turns into charcoal from the electricity. Kaminari turns into an idiot afterwards from using too much power.

Kaminari: Yay...

Koda: Birds of the forest! Remove the evil beasts from this place!

Koda was using his voice to command a flock of birds to attack and distract another beast.

Ashido: Take that!

Ashido ran and touched the one of the beast's leg with acid and causing it to fall on its leg. Hagakure was running away from a beast attacking her.

Hagakure: Oh no! It's going to get me!

Yaoyorozu was behind a bush with a cannon.

Yaoyorozu: Hagakure, good job being the bait.

Hagakure ran towards Ashido and high-five each other to exchange place.

Ashido: There!

She shot her acid at the beast's calf on the left leg, causing it to fall on its knees.

Koda: Everyone, take cover!

They all ran behind trees and bushes, then Yaoyorozu shot two cannonballs at the two immobilized beasts, destroying them. In another area, Uraraka, Asui, and Hibiki are fighting another beast. Uraraka pressed her fingers against the beast, thus using her Quirk and sending the beast floating to the air.

Uraraka: Okay, Tsu!

Asui: Leave it to me!

Asui was on a vine and wrapped her tongue around the creature's body.

Asui: Ribbit!

She tosses the beast into the air with her tongue as she lands next to Uraraka.

Uraraka: Release!

Uraraka deactivates the gravity on the beast, and it crashed to the ground on its back.

Asui: Bado, your turn!

Hibiki: All right, let's do this!

Hibiki took his buckle off the belt and threw it at the beast, pinning it down. Hibiki ran and jumped on the beast's stomach.

Hibiki: Sound Attack Stroke: the Flame Barrage Style!

He slammed the Ongekibou at the buckle like a drum. He rapidly hits it again and again until it reached to the 30th time. Crumbles appeared on the beast's body before it exploded into pieces. The two girls cheered in victory.

Uraraka: We did it!

Asui: Ribbit!

Hibiki: It's not over yet.

For most of the time, the students spent their time fighting the beasts that kept on spawning in. At least eight hours later, they finally got out of the forest, and they were all exhausted from using too much powers. Aizawa and the two Pussycats were standing in front of the site where the students will be staying and waiting for them.

Pixie-Bob: Oh, you're all finally here, meow!

Mandalay: That took quite some time.

The students staggered forward, with some of them falling to the ground from exhaustion and few injuries.

Kaminari: What do you mean, "three hours"?!

Mandalay: That's the time it would've taken us. Sorry!

Sato: You were trying to boast about how much better you are...? That's mean...

Kirishima: I'm dying! I'm hungry!

Pixie-Bob simply giggled at the students.

Pixie-Bob: But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard of a time beating my Earth Beasts as I thought you would. You all are great, especially...

She then points at Midoriya, Badoraku, Iida, Bakugo, and Todoroki.

Pixie-Bob: ...you five! Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience, hm?

Pixie-Bob licked her lips, and then rushed towards the five in excitement.

Pixie-Bob: I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs on you five!

Pixie-Bob proceeds to jump around them, forcing them to shield themselves. The rest of the students watched with sweatdrops.

Aizawa: Mandalay, was she always like that?

Mandalay: She's a bit desperate since she's about the suitable age for, you know...

Midoriya opens one eye when he heard about the suitable age part.

Midoriya: Oh, speaking of suitable age--

He was suddenly grabbed by Pixie-Bob's right hand in the face while she gave off a menacing aura.

Pixie-Bob: What of it?

Midoriya: I-It's been bothering for a while, but whose child is that?

He points at the little grumpy-looking boy.

Mandalay: Oh, this child is not of ours. He's my cousin's child, actually. Kota, greet everyone, will you?

The boy named "Kota" continued to give an angry look at the students, then Midoriya walks up to him.

Midoriya: Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from U.A. High School's hero course. Nice to meet you.

Badoraku: Midoriya, back off now.

Midoriya: Hm? What do you mean by--

Midoriya was interrupted when Kota punched his crouch, causing him to winced and groan in pain while holding it. Badoraku and mostly everyone, including Mandalay cringed at the sight of Midoriya's crouch getting punched so hard.

Badoraku: Oh, that's gotta hurt...

Kota walks away until Iida ran next to Midoriya.

Iida: Midoriya! Are you all right?!

Midoriya continues to hold his crouch and did not reply back. Iida catches him before he fell to the ground, then turns to Kota walking away.

Iida: You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!

Kota turns around with an intimidating look in his eyes.

Kota: I don't intend to hang out with people who want to become heroes!

Iida: Intend?! Just how old are you?!

Bakugo then gave a smirk.

Bakugo: What a precocious brat.

Badoraku: Like you?

Bakugo: Huh?!

Todoroki: Yeah, isn't he like you?

Bakugo snaps in annoyance and anger while turning to Badoraku and Todoroki.

Bakugo: What? Not at all! Don't compare him to me! And shut your asses up, you belt-wearing bastard and half-and-half bastard!

Badoraku: There's two people wearing belts, so be more specific.

Aizawa: Enough with this charade. Get your stuff off the bus. Once you have put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. Afterwards, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow, Now, move quickly.

The students all nod in agreement and went inside the building to put their bags in their rooms, then it was dinnertime.

Midoriya: Thanks for the food!

They all began eating a variety of dishes, chicken katsu, fried dumplings, beef, salads, curry, and other food on the table with their bowl of white rice.

Sero: Eh? So the girls' room is a normal size?

Jiro: Are the boys in a big room or something?

Ashido: I want to see it! Hey, can I go see it after dinner?

Sero: Sure, come whenever you want!

Kirishima and Kaminari were rapidly gobbling down their rice down in their mouth due to the taste while Badoraku watches with sweatdrops.

Kirishima: So good! This rice is so delicious!

Kaminari: It's soaking into my internal organs! It's a match for Lunch Rush's cooking! I can keep chewing on this forever!

Badoraku: Uh... You guys good?

Kirishima: Good? Of course, these rice are good!

Badoraku: That's not what I'm asking, but sure... I get it. They're delicious, but no need to rush. You probably won't get more rice afterwards.

Then, Kirishima and Kaminari's eyes widened not from Badoraku's statement, but about the taste of the rice.

Kaminari: A clay hotpot?

Kirishima looks at Pixie-Bob.

Kirishima: Is it from a clay hotpot?!

Pixie-Bob: Yeah. But man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird... Well, today's the only day we'll be doing things for you, so eat as much as you can.

Kirishima/Kaminari: Thanks!

Mandalay and Pixie-Bob continue to provide other food while Kota stood watching everyone.

Mandalay: Oh Kota, can you pass those vegetables please?

Kota did as told and grabs the box of vegetables. He gives one more glance at the students and walks up to Mandalay with the vegetables. Midoriya looks back at Kota with concern. After dinner was over, everyone was in the hot springs on each sides with a giant wooden wall in the middle.

Sero: This is refreshing...

Badoraku: I have never been in a hot spring before. Only shower when I use hot water.

Kirishima: Same. I never knew a hot bath would be this good.

Sero: Uh, what is Mineta doing over there?

Some of the other boys turned to see Mineta leaning against the wall.

Mineta: See? There they are...

Most of the boys' face were red after they think what Mineta was planning, looking at the girls on the other side.

Mineta: Nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident. Of course, an accident waiting to happen.

Kaminari: Don't tell me you're...

Badoraku: Yep, he's doing what I think he's doing.

Iida immediately got up to stop Mineta.

Iida: Mineta, stop that! What you are doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It's a shameful behavior!

Mineta begin to drool with his eyes full of lust of seeing the naked girls.

Mineta: You're too fussy, you know?

He grabs and removes the two balls from his hair.

Mineta: Walls...

He rapidly climbs on the wall, using the two balls to help him.

Mineta: ...are meant to be climbed over! Plus Ultra!

Iida: Mineta, stop! Get down here this instant!

Badoraku shook his head in disappointment.

Badoraku: He's going to regret it.

When Badoraku said Mineta was going to regret it, he did actually regret it, but not intentionally. Kota suddenly pops out of the gap between the wall on the top.

Kota: Before learning to be a hero, you need to learn about being human.

He slaps Mineta's right hand, causing Mineta to lose balance.

Mineta: Damn brat!!!

Mineta fell off the wall with his towels removed from his waist. He lands on Iida's face, in which they both fell in the water on their back. Kota looks back at Mineta with a glare. The girls were actually proud that Kota handle Mineta and his perverted action.

Asui: Mineta really is the worst, right?

Ashido: Thanks, Kota! Yay, yay!

Kota turns around to see the girls, and one of them being Ashido, cheering for him. He suddenly realized that they were fully naked and let out a yelp, then he slips and fell off the wall to the boys' side while screaming.

Midoriya: Watch out!

Midoriya activated his Quirk and swoop to catch Kota before he gets hurt from the heavy fall. As soon as he caught the boy, the boy passed out.

Midoriya: Oh no, are you okay?

Iida managed to remove Mineta off of his face and turns his attention to Midoriya.

Iida: Is he all right? Not hurt?

Midoriya: I don't know. What should we do?

Badoraku: Bring him to the Pussycats.

Iida: Right! Maybe they will handle it.

Midoriya: Got it!

Midoriya ran his way to the office where the Pussycats are at, while some of the boys sighed in relief.

Badoraku: Mineta sure is hopeless.

Kirishima: He really is, I guess. He almost got up that wall, you know? What would've happened if Mineta actually made it?

Badoraku: Be glad he didn't. I'm going back inside and probably going to sleep. It's been a long day, and I have consumed too much power...

(Next Day)

The class were outside with Aizawa from their training today. Some students were yawning and looking tired as if they did not have enough sleep, plus it was 5:30 A.M. in the morning.

Aizawa: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed cautiously. Now Xiong...

Aizawa threw a ball at Badoraku, and he catches it.

Aizawa: ...try throwing that.

Badoraku: This is from the fitness test. Right, Sensei?

Aizawa: Your previous record from right after you started school was 830.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved from last time.

Ashido: Oh, we're checking our progress?

Sero: Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!

Kirishima: Go for it, Badoraku!

Badoraku gave them a thumbs up, and then pulls out the Hopper Zecter while wearing the belt.

Badoraku: Henshin.

He inserts the Zecter on the buckle.

HENSHIN!

He then transforms into Kamen Rider KickHopper.

CHANGE KICKHOPPER!

KickHopper: Rider Kick!

KickHopper pulls the Zecter's legs upwards and back to its original position.

RIDER KICK!

He waited for the ball to fall, and as soon as it got closer, he slams his right electrified feet against the ball. The ball flew away from the force as it created shockwaves, causing some students to shield themselves.

Aizawa: 866.9 meters.

The result caused everyone to be surprised of Badoraku's improvement.

Kaminari: That's a lot!

Aizawa: It seems you did improve, Badoraku, but that doesn't mean I will let you slack off. You're still going to be training, no matter how much you've improved. Got it?

KickHopper: Yes, sir.

He cancelled his transformation and went back to the group.

Aizawa: Anyway, it's been about three months now since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. However, that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much, except for Xiong. Like I told him before, that I won't let him stand by the side and slack off.

Midoriya's eyes widened after hearing that their Quirks did not improve enough.

Aizawa: That's why we will work on improving your Quirks, starting today.

Then, he gives out a grin.

Aizawa: It'll be so hard, you'll feel like you're dying.

He looks back at the students with a creepy smile.

Aizawa: Try not to actually die, though.

Then, the training begins and everyone was doing everything they can to improve their Quirks. Bakugo plunged his hands inside a boiling pot, as he threw his hands up and blasted a huge explosion with an angry face.

Bakugo: Damn it!

He dug his hand in the boiling water and blasted another huge explosion to the air. Todoroki was sitting in a huge bowl with water, as he shot ice around him and melted them with his fire. He did it again so that he can improve by using both of his powers at the same time. Sero was on a cliff, producing a lot of tape from his arm as he screamed in pain. Kirishima hardened his body as he was being pushed and hit by Ojiro.

Kirishima: Come!

Ojiro swung his tail at him again, and Ojiro felt the pain from hitting Kirishima's hardened body as Kirishima is trying to take many hits in order to increase his durability. Kaminari had a dumb face expression while zapping a capacity battery with his electricities. Koda's face was red, and he raised his voice vocal cords out loud to try to increase his range of calling animals. Aoyama shot blue bed from his belt as he was moaning in pain from the stomaches produced by the continuous beams. Tokoyami was inside a dark cave, trying to control Dark Shadow in the darkness.

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow!!!

Uraraka was inside a ball, and used her zero gravity on herself while inside the ball. The ball was rolling down the rocky hill, as she tried to held back from throwing up. Iida was running around in different areas of the training ground with his engine, and trying to increase both his stamina and speed. Asui was climbing on a rocky wall and stretched her tongue at the top of a rock. Sato was eating sweets non-stop to increase the amount of sugar he can store to activate his Quirk. Yaoyorozu was eating too, as she tried to create as many dolls as possible.

Jiro stabbed both of her earphone jack against a rock. Ashido had both of her hands against a rock while melting them, and increasing the durability of her skin. Mineta removed many balls from his hair as his head was bleeding non-stop. Shoji walked around and transformed his hands into eyes as he tried to track down Hagakure, while she tried to stay silent, truly invisible, and hide her presence. Badoraku was now Hibiki again, and he began fighting golems created by Pixie-Bob.

Hibiki: This is going to be tough.

He grabbed an incoming fist from a golem, and kicked its abdomen. Hibiki drew his drumsticks, and hits the golems with them. Class 1-B arrived to the training ground, and most of them were shocked and nervous at the same time.

Rin: What is this hell...?

Vlad King: For those who are operative types will have to raise their maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their Quirks. Normally this would occur as your body develop.

Aizawa: But we don't have time for that.

Aizawa walked his way to Class B.

Aizawa: Class B, you all hurry up, as well.

Kendo turned to whisper to Yanagi.

Kendo: But once we join, there will be 40 in total. Can six people manage the Quirks of many people?

Aizawa: That's why they are here.

Ragdoll: That's right!

A Wild Pussycat member lands in front of Aizawa and class B.

Ragdoll: The four of us are one!

Mandalay: Lock on with these sparkling grazes!

Ragdoll: We've come to lend a paw and help!

Tiger: Coming out of nowhere...

Pixie-Bob: Stingingly cute and cat-like!

Pussycats: Wild, wild... Pussycats! The full version!

They all struck their poses.

Ragdoll: My Quirk is Search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses, too!

Pixie-Bob: With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!

Mandalay: And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once!

Tiger: And my job is assault through punching and kicking.

There's so much wrong to that...

Tiger pointed his finger at class B.

Tiger: All you power-up types, come with me! Tiger's Boot camp has already begun!

Midoriya was doing some weird exercise moves rapidly, and was sweating from it. The students with power-type Quirks, who were males from class B, sweatdropped at the sight of Midoriya.

Tiger: That's so obsolete!

Tiger clenched his fists or paws.

Tiger: Hit me with all you got!

Midoriya: 5% Detroit Smash!

Midoriya swung his fist, but Tiger limbos to dodge the attack. Then, Tiger swung his own fist at Midoriya, sending him crashing to a tree.

Tiger: You're still pretty lively! That means your muscle fibers haven't been ripped apart yet!

Midoriya: Yes, sir...

Tiger: Louder!

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

One of the male students looked away in fear.

Tiger: It's "Plus Ultra," right? Then do it! Ultra!

Midoriya: Yes, sir!!!

Midoriya fell on his back while remembering the things he went through to get One for All. He clenched his fists and got up from the grass. He got up, crouched, and clenched his entire body muscles while letting out a scream.

Tiger: All right, stretch and rip apart your weak Quirk!

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

Unknown to them, Kota was standing and hiding behind a tree. Kota glanced back at the students before taking off, silently. Hibiki was also staying silent while watching Kota walking away.

Hibiki: That boy.

Hibiki then turned to another direction.

Hibiki: Hey!!! I need more golems created from your Earthflow, Pixie-Bob!

Mandalay: (No worries! Pixie-Bob is heading her way.)

Hibiki: (Thanks.)

(Evening)

The students from both classes were all exhausted from training, and they barely had energy. Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll pointed at the ingredients on a table.

Pixie-Bob: Now, remember what I said yesterday? Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!

Ragdoll: At least make your own food! Curry!

The students all slumbered down.

Class A/Class B: Yes, sir...

Ragdoll laughed at the students while waving her arms.

Ragdoll: You all look tired! So that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!

Badoraku: (I don't know how to cook...)

Iida then snapped back to his normal condition, and set his fingers on his chin.

Iida: It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's UA for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!

Class A/Class B: Okay...

Aizawa had a deadpanned expression.

Aizawa: (Iida is useful.)

The classes all got into cutting ingredients and cooking curries in pots on each grill stand.

Ashido: Todoroki!

Todoroki turned to Ashido.

Ashido: Can we get fire over here, too?

Sero: Bakugo, use your explosion to light this.

Bakugo: Like I would, moron!

Bakugo blasted the charcoals, and the grill stand was blown apart.

Yaoyorozu: Everyone! If you only rely on others, then you will not learn how to light a fire.

Badoraku: Sounds like me. I don't know even know how to light a fire. Can someone please teach me how to light a fire?

Jiro was silent at Yaoyorozu's lecture, and turned to the other direction.

Todoroki: No, it's fine.

Todoroki crouched in front of the grill stand where Ashido was, and lights the charcoal with his fire.

Ashido: Burn, burn, burn!

Uraraka: Whoa, thank you! You can't bring it all up.

Todoroki gave a small smile, and walks to more grill stand not on fire. After the curries were cooked, everyone began eating them in night time.

Class A/Class B: It's time to eat!

Kirishima and Sero were rapidly stuffing the curries in their mouths.

Kirishima: If I got this at a restaurant, I wouldn't be very happy! But in this situation, it's delicious!

Sero: Don't say stuff like that! It's rude, you know?

Ashido: Yao-momo, you sure eat a lot.

Yaoyorozu: Yes, my Quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things. The more I eat, the more I can make.

Sero: Like poop?

Badoraku: Dude... That's so uncool. Now look what you did!

Yaoyorozu sadly crouched down after Sero related her Quirk to poop coming out. Jiro got enraged and punched him in the face.

Jiro: Apologize!

Sero: Sorry!

Badoraku sighed and continued to eat his curry. He shifted his pupils at Kota, who flinched and walks away.

Badoraku: (I feel bad for the kid. He deserves better.)

Mandalay: Kota! It's time for dinner! Kota?

Midoriya also saw Kota waking into the forest. Badoraku got up from his seat and walked up to Midoriya.

Badoraku: Hey, you saw that too, right?

Midoriya: Yeah... What should we do?

Badoraku: Bring him some food. I'll come with you.

Midoriya nodded his head, and went to grab a plate and scoop a large spoon of curry from a pot. Badoraku and Midoriya followed Kota to the forest.

Badoraku: He went up there.

Badoraku pointed his finger at the cliff, and they made their way to Kota. Kota was standing and looking at the moon. Badoraku and Midoriya heard his stomach rumbling, then went up to him.

Midoriya: You're hungry, right?

Kota glared to his right and was cautious by them.

Midoriya: You can eat this curry.

Badoraku: This is from the last pot, so be sure to eat.

Kota: You...! How did you find this place?!

Midoriya: Oh sorry, we followed your footsteps.

Badoraku: I also saw you, too. You must be hungry.

Midoriya: So we brought you something to eat.

Kota: I'm fine. I don't need it.

Badoraku: You need to eat to keep your strength going. You can't just starve.

Kota: I told you guys, didn't I? I don't want to hang out with any of you. Get out of my secret hideout!

Midoriya: A secret hideout, huh?

Kota: Getting all into trying to improve your Quirk is disgusting. You guys want to show off your power that badly?

Badoraku: We don't train to just show off our power. We do it to get stronger.

Midoriya: Hey, Kota--

Badoraku: It's about your parents, right? Also known as Water Hose?

Kota and Midoriya looked at Badoraku, but Kota was surprised the most.

Kota: Why do you know that? Who told you?! It was Mandalay, wasn't it?!

Badoraku stood silent and did not answered his question.

Midoriya: Bado?

Badoraku looked at Midoriya before looking down.

Midoriya turned to face Kota.

Midoriya: S-Sorry! For me, I kind of ended up hearing about it. Based on the information I got, I thought that maybe... it was an unfortunate incident. I remember it.

Kota: Shut up... Everyone's crazy, calling each other stupid names like "heroes" and "villains" and killing each other. Talking about Quirks and stuff... It's because they're all showing off that it ended up like that, idiots.

Midoriya had a face full of guilt.

Badoraku: You're right. Heroes these days only use their Quirks to show off.

Kota turned to Badoraku with confusion.

Badoraku: But know this, not all heroes use their Quirks to show off. That's what I want you to consider and know.

Kota turned to look away and thought about Badoraku's words.

Midoriya: (It's not just heroes. Kota hates Quirks and the superhuman society itself...)

Kota: What else do you guys want? If there's nothing else, then go away!

Midoriya: Well, um, my, uh... friend... My friend couldn't inherit any Quirks from his parents...

Kota: Huh?

Kota and Badoraku looked at Midoriya. Badoraku knew that he was referring the "friend" to his past self.

Midoriya: It's a hereditary thing, and apparently it's rare, but it does happen. But he admired heroes and wanted to become one himself, but you can't be one those days without a Quirk... My friend couldn't accept that and practiced. Trying to draw objects to him, and breathe fire... It was no good, though... There are a lot of different ways to think about Quirks, so I don't know if this will apply to everyone. If you reject it that much, then it'll just make it more painful for you. So, um...

Kota: Just shut up!!! Get out of here already!

Midoriya: I'm sorry. I'm just rambling... We'll leave the curry here.

Midoriya set the curry on the ground. Badoraku and Midoriya turned around to leave, but Badoraku stopped to look at Kota.

Badoraku: Kota, your parents didn't die a pointless death. They died so that they could protect people, even you. Please reconsider your view of heroes. Not every heroes are what you think.

Badoraku finally turned and walked away with Midoriya. Kota was silent and still had a face full of grudge and anger.

Kota: Shut up... All of you...

In another part of the forest, the new members of the League of Villains were standing on a cliff. Toga was rearranging her mask and did not like it.

Toga: I don't like this. It's not cute at all.

Gasmask Boy: This was orchestrated by the designer behind the scenes, right?

Toga turned to a boy wearing a middle school uniform and a gasmask with a tank on his back and a pair of gloves.

Gasmask Boy: Appearance doesn't matter as long as it makes sense.

Toga waved her arms in annoyance.

Toga: That's not what I meant! I just don't want to wear this!

Buffed Transgender: Hi! Sorry for the wait.

Then, a buffed transgender person was carrying a heavy object and wearing male clothes made her way to the rest, along with another man with his mouth wide-open and wearing a suit strapped and covering his entire body, and a reptilian-like man wearing the exact same clothing style like Stain.

Suit-wrapped Man: Work... Work...

Dabi: That makes seven.

Then, a larger muscular man wearing a white mask and a black hood cloak was cracking his knuckles.

Hood Cloaked Man: I don't care. Hurry and let me at them. I'm getting too pumped up!

Dabi: Shut up, you crazy bastards. Not yet. We'll move when the rest are here, including those Shocker guys. Gathering a bunch of punks who are just strong will only increase the risk. It's better to have a small group of experienced elites. First, we make them realize that their peace is resting in our hands.

(Next Day)

The classes were once again training to increase the capability of their Quirks. Aizawa was training the extra lessons group, who were all more exhausted and tired unlike the others.

Aizawa: Extra lessons group, don't stop!

Aizawa shot his scarf and wrapped it around Kirishima's forehead.

Kirishima: Got it...!

Ashido: Sorry, I'm kind of sleepy...

Sero: I didn't think yesterday's extra lessons would go until 2AM...

Sato: And we started at 7AM...

Aizawa: I told you it would be tough. You're not only trying to improve your Quirks. Above all, you need to work on the weaknesses that were exposed during the final exams!

The five flinched from Aizawa's words.

Aizawa: Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move.

Kirishima/Ashido/Sero/Kaminari/Sato: Y-Yes, sir...

Aizawa released Kirishima, and turned to look at Uraraka carrying a large rock by her zero gravity, and Aoyama was in the toilet stall before he came out while holding his stomach in pain.

Aizawa: Uraraka! Aoyama! You two, as well! You didn't fail, but you both were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35.

Uraraka and Aoyama jumped in a bit of fright.

Uraraka: Ah! We barely made it...

Aoyama: How unexpected...

Aizawa turned to the other students at the bottom rocky platform.

Aizawa: Don't lose focus! All of you, move faster! No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That is what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why you keep getting nagged.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki all thought about the "where you came from" part from Aizawa.

Midoriya: Oh! That reminds me, Aizawa-sensei. It's already the third day--

Aizawa: What did I just say?

Aizawa jumped down in front of Midoriya.

Aizawa: Don't just walk over here like that.

Midoriya: Is All Might--no, are the other teachers coming?

Aizawa: Like I said before the training camp, in order to keep the villains from finding out wher we were, we kept the number of people to the absolute maximum.

Ragdoll: That's why you got a training camp with the four of us!

Aizawa: And especially since we believe All Might is one of the villains' targets, we can't have him here. For better or for worse, that's what happens since he stands out the most.

Aizawa scoffed and walked away, causing Midoriya to sweat with a deadpanned expression.

Midoriya: (Seems like there's a lot more of the "for worse" part...)

Midoriya looked at his right arm.

Midoriya: (I see. All Might isn't coming, huh?)

Pixie-Bob: Meow, meow, meow! More importantly everyone, tonight... we will have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!

Kendo: Oh, I forgot.

Jiro: I hate scary things...

Tokoyami was standing in the cave entrance where he trained last time.

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark...

Badoraku: Why does he always say that?

Rin: They're letting us do the typical training camp stuff too, huh?

Monoma: I like the part wher we're "pitted against each other"...

Pixie-Bob: So do your best right now!

Class A/Class B: Yes, sir!

Midoriya: Where I came... All Might.

Tiger glared at Midoriya with his arms crossed on his chest.

Tiger: Hey.

Midoriya flinched after hearing Tiger's intimidating voice.

Tiger: Where's your "Plus Ultra"?

Midoriya: R-Right!

Badoraku: Another day, another training. Those villains are going to be here soon. Shocker, damn you. Why do you guys always come back from the dead?

(Evening)

The classes were cooking and eating dinner again. After dinner, it was night time, and it was the test of courage.

Pixie-Bob: Now, we have filled out bellies and washed the dishes! Next is...

Ashido jumped in excitement.

Ashido: It's time for the test of courage!

Kirishima/Sero/Kaminari/Sato: We're going to test it!

Aizawa: Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me.

Ashido widened her eyes in disbelief.

Ashido: You've got to be kidding!

Aizawa: Sorry.

Aizawa shot his scarf to the extra lessons group and tied them.

Aizawa: Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time to do so.

Aizawa began dragging the group away as they were screaming in horror. Some of the students of Class A sweatdropped at the sight of them.

Kirishima: Give me a break!!!

Sero: Please let us be tested!!!

Badoraku: Well, that sucks. I feel sorry for them.

Class A and Class B gathered up together for the Wild Pussycats to give them instructions.

Pixie-Bob: Okay, Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every 3 minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you.

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark...

Uraraka nervously looked at Tokoyami.

Uraraka: (He said it again.)

Badoraku: (There it is again. I get it your power is related to darkness, but seriously, you don't need to keep saying that, Tokoyami.)

Pixie-Bob: Those being the scarers are not allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your Quirks.

Tiger: The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!

Jiro sweatdropped and seemed a bit afraid.

Jiro: Please stop. That's filthy.

Iida: I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete each other, giving us more options for our Quirks in the process! As expected of UA!

Pixie-Bob pulled out papers on her paw.

Pixie-Bob: Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!

The students of Class A drew the lots for their partners. Badoraku picked an 8 from Pixie-Bob's paw.

Badoraku: All right, all right. Hey! Anyone number eight?

Midoriya: O-Oh! It's me.

Badoraku: That makes you and I partners for this one.

Midoriya: Yeah.

Badoraku: (Since the League of Villains are here, better get prepare.)

Twelve minutes later, it was fifth team's turn to go. Uraraka and Asui made their way into the forest. Uraraka was scared the most because of the screams around the forest, while Asui did not even seem to be scared at all.

Uraraka: I'm scared, Tsu. There are so many screams...

Asui: Kyoka and Toru, right? Let's hold hands.

Asui reached out her hand for Uraraka.

Asui: It's okay. I'm not scared at all. Let's go.

Uraraka slowly nodded and took Asui's hand. They continued walking, unaware that a silhouette figure was watching them from the trees and followed them. Then, fire and smoke appeared around the forest. Pixie-Bob snuffed and stepped back in cautious, including the other Pussycats and the students.

Pixie-Bob: What's that burnt smell?

Iida: Black smoke? Is something burning? Could there be a fire on the mountain?!

Badoraku: (They're here...)

In the forest, Dabi was setting everything on fire with his Quirk.

Dabi: Now, it begins. Take them down. The false brilliance of the title of "hero"... We, the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains, will condemn them.

Back to the middle, Badoraku turned and heard some movements from the bushes. He pulled out the Kunaigun at the direction, but then was hit by something that zoomed past him. He cried in pain and rolled to the ground.

Midoriya: Bado!

Iida: Badoraku!

Badoraku slowly got up from the ground. Pixie-Bob was glowing pink, and she shrieked in surprise.

Pixie-Bob: Wh-What?!

She was being pulled away.

Mandalay: Pixie-Bob!

Badoraku: No!

Badoraku aimed his Kunaigun, but was interrupted by two things hitting him in blurry speeds.

Badoraku: (Who's doing that?!)

Pixie-Bob was hit in the head by the muscular woman carrying the metal-like stick.

Buffed Woman: Those cats are in the way.

The reptilian villain jumped out of the bush next to the woman, and then two mantis insectoids with scythe-like left hands appeared in the front.

Badoraku: Worms?! Shocker!

The Class A students got into defensive stance and some froze in fear.

Mineta: Wh-Why...? I thought they made doubly sure about this... So why are there villains here?!

The Utopia Dopant was in the forest laughing at his surroundings in amusement.

Utopia Dopant: Go. Destroy everything around you, my fellow comrades! The heroes, the villains, and the people of this world will see the power of Multi-Shocker!

(Ending)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
728 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
1.3K 20 5
A Middle Schooler Name Y/N Who Lost His Memory When he Was Transported To The Anime World Call Mha. He Was Given A Power Of The Super Sentai, Include...