๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Dray, Dray
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Baby Mama
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
My Wand
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Blood Stains Carpet
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Delusions๏ฟผ
Guest Bedroom
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

Please Dont Ever Leave Me

5.8K 262 532
By justlikeyourstories

And.... Happiness.

Was gonna post this tomorrow but y'all needed it.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Anna... Anna, Darling please breath for me" my eyes fluttered open, the stinging feeling in my head gone and the numb feeling cast over my body was lifted. I lifted myself, my body feeling heavy and my eye lids feeling drowsy.

I pushed my hair back out of my face and looked around to find myself in Draco's bed.

"Are you ok?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder, rubbing his thumb over the exposed skin.

"Draco?" I asked, my voice small and cracking as I properly took in my surroundings, trying ti figure if this was another dream "Is it— Elora? Where is she?"

"She's sleeping... Anna what happened?" He rose an eye brow as I let out a shaky breath.

"Oh god—" I sobbed, throwing myself into his arms, clinging to his neck and refusing to move or lighten my pressure. His arms wrapped around my back, pulling me into his lap "I thought I- fuck"

"Shh you're ok, it was just a bad dream, whatever it was... it's gone now, I'm here for you, you're safe" he said in a gentle voice, caressing my back in gentle rubs.

That was a dream, a horrible fucking nightmare.

I still felt like this wasn't real, like my mind was playing tricks on me but no matter how many times I pinched myself, I was still brought with Draco's face, Elora's soft snores.

"You need to tell me what happened" Draco said quietly, pulling me back after a while as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"I- fuck it felt so real, like that was the reality of us" I cursed under my breath, trying to steady my breathing and wrap my head around what I'd just mentally been through "I had a dream in a dream. I woke up to find that this" I waved my finger between the two of us "Was another dream, a lie, a different reality"

"What?" He rose an eye brow, shifting in his position.

"And it felt so real. I broke down, I- I really did. I thought I'd lost Elora, lost you" I explained "I thought to myself that I'd give anything to be back in your arms, to hold Elora one last time, to talk to Kehlani the way we do now. It made me realise how much I actually need you"

"That's crazy" he said, stunned of what he just heard.

"I felt like my life was over, like I couldn't go on living in the reality before, with a Scorpius, without Elora and with you calling me 'miss Moore' again" I let out a short laugh at the thought "It was horrible. I never realised how much I actually needed you, how much you and Elora meant to me, how much our family meant to me. It was like I had an Epiphany"

"I love you too—"

"No, Draco I'm serious. Please" I let a tear roll down my cheek "Please don't ever leave me, I can't survive without you" I looked at him in the eyes, feeling the comfort that I thought I'd lost.

"You see this.." he picked up my hand, holding the finger that was wearing his mother's engagement— my engagement ring on it. Twisting my finger slightly so the diamond shone in the harsh light of mid day.

"The ring—"

"Let me finish" he said, dismissing my speech "I didn't give you this so I could fuck you, knock you up then ditch you. I didn't listen to your shitty mum stories—"

"Hey!" I pushed his chest with a laugh.

"I didn't give you a shoulder to cry on and I didn't say that I loved you for nothing. What that was just then... was nothing but a nightmare and no matter what happens, I'll always love you. You mean the world to me and I honestly don't know how I got by without you before" he turned his palm over so my hand fell in his.

"That was so cheesy" I joked, wrapping him in another hug. I never realised how much I missed how he smelled, the accent of his voice, his smile, the way he could calm me and fix any situation.

"I love you stupid" he smiled, voice slightly muffled as he buried his head into my neck.

"I love you" I whispered back, feeling Draco push me down onto my back, me head hitting the comfy pillows "What are you doing?"

I let out a laugh as he kissed my neck, his hands squeezing my sides where he knew I was ticklish.

"Draco... don't" I warned seriously but he just looked up at me with a sinister smirk.

"Or what, Mrs Malfoy?" He teased, his minty breath fanning over my mouth.

"Draco Lucius— MALFOY!" I laughed loudly as he started to attack my side with tickles, running his fingers over my stomach and up my arms "I— CANT.... DRACO STO- STOP!" Continuous laughs left my lips, not being able to control myself I wrapped my leg around his waist and pushed forwards, letting me be on top now.

"Anna—"

"You messed with the wrong bitch—"

"Hey— oh. This looks fun!" Kehlani stood at the door, her hand hanging loosely on the handle.

"Lani!" I squealed as I jumped up and wrapped her in a tight hug. She froze, being confused of what I was going. I realised that we had grown closer ever since I met Draco, our friendship had blossomed even more and I can't believe I felt like I lost that.

"Are you— you ok, babe?" She asked, a little scared in her tone as she awkwardly patted my back.

"Never better" I mumbled, a smile growing on my face "I'm going to wake up Elora—"

"No! Don't" Draco begged "It was so hard to get her to sleep without you, I swear she hates me"

"It's ok" I giggled "I'll put her back to sleep once I tell her how much I love and need her" I smiled as Kehlani looked at me confused.

I left the room as a real sense of relief washed over me, for a moment I felt my world crash and burn, feeling like I never cried harder, never needed someone as much as I did these people in my life.

"Hello, Mummy's girl!" I shouted as I pushed open the door to see her shift in her cradle, waving her arms up over her eyes "Awww, sorry" I whispered, feeling kind of bad that I just woke her.

I walked over and scooped her into my arms, watching her eyes flutter open to meet mine, her beautiful blue hues starting up at me as if I was the greatest person alive. I ran my hand over her small cheek, her skin was always so soft, she always smelt so good and the sounds she made just put an enormous smile on my face.

This was my baby girl.

And I can't believe how little I thought of it. My nightmare made me realise what I'd actually done for myself. I created a life, I allowed myself to love and trust again, I built a life for myself from Rock fucking bottom with every doubt in the world. I took the puzzle of my life, realised that half of the pieces were gone and I made new ones, I drew my own god damn puzzle pieces.

I still remember how it felt thinking it was all gone, trying to accept that it was all false and that eventually... I had to go home and I knew right then and there that I NEVER wanted to feel that ever again. I realised that I'd been taking all for his for granted, living everyday like I was 100% going to wake up the next morning, receiving every kiss like it wasn't my last, every touch was like a daily routine.

I had the mind set of 'I'll do it tomorrow' without actually knowing if there was a tomorrow or if the ones that I truly love would even been in it.

I felt down about myself every single day. Thinking I'd done nothing and that I was fucking up every minute... only to realise what I actually did, how much I've done for myself and I can't believe I hated myself.

I guess it is really true what they say.

You never ever know how much you love, how much you miss, how much you appreciate or how much you were loved and appreciated until it's all ripped away from you. Swept from underneath you like the cloth from a table, swept away like dust under a rug.

My advice to you would be to live everyday like it's your last. Go hug your mother, go kiss your father, tell your siblings how much you love them, tell your grandparents how much you miss them and how much you want to see them, tell your friends that they mean the word to you and tell your significant other how much you appreciate them in your life.

Because no matter how much you think and how much you think you know... you NEVER know if there is gonna be a tomorrow, you can never for tell when that persons gonna leave, when that trust is gonna be broke or when that love goes away, so please... please live in the moment.

Don't over think so much, don't worry about what that person said to you, don't jump over the details.

and don't ever skip to the end.

I'm so sorry to play with y'all emotions like this. You all probably hate me right now and I understand... I would hate me too💀

Thank you all so much for the love I received during this book, I cannot thank you all enough ❤️❤️❤️

Epilogue chapter?

Word count 1659.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 848 10
If Draco and Astoria Malfoy had been better people from the start, they would not have ended up married to each other. A life together is just the pr...
88.7K 4.4K 40
If he was the devil, she was his creator. For her angelic stance lasted so long- until his demons twisted her to become the saviour of his sins. Then...
271 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...
7.9K 265 50
Because in the end, when you loose it all, the only thing thats left is the security of what you had yesterday. Every tear, every prayer won't make u...