Classroom of the Elite: Unexp...

Par KingpinRisette

Soooooooooo after reading so many COTE fanfics, I got inspired to create my first one so I am very sorry if i... Plus

Note
A true Devil
Bitter Betrayal
Imperfection
Weaknesses & Strengths
Surprising Summer
Mysterious Coincidence
Faithful Discovery
Sacrificing One's self
Broken Chains
Acceptance
Demonic Angels
HOLY MY QUEEN!
Villainous Faces
I made a new book!
Y2V4.5 illustration leaks
Shining Darkness
A lesson called Agony
Torture Time...
Taking out the trash
Fixing Witnesses
Gambling Life and Death
Striking Mayhem
From Bad to Worst

Dealing with the Defectives

1.4K 81 67
Par KingpinRisette

Ayanokouji POV

"Nice to meet you, Kiryuuin-senpai. Now if you'll--" Before I could escape and achieve freedom, she yanked the back of my collar, making me go back to her and wrapping her arms around me again.

"I'm not done yet. We still have much more to discuss regarding the traitors." Great, more troublesome people to handle. I don't know if she'll be a potential ally or enemy. She did say that she'll help out but only if she wants to so that's out of the window but I can tell that she wasn't lying about helping me.

"How did you know about the traitors, Senpai?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, you could say that I'm one of them." She said. Well, ain't this a surprise.

"I'm only kidding, ofcourse. I don't have the slight interest in joining their pathetic games. You see what I'm getting at here, Kouhai-kun?" She asked.

"It's not just our own class, but other class from different years are a part of this." I answered.

"Indeed. That's what got me interested, you see. Your starting to become famous from among us second-years, including the third-years as well so I did a bit of investigating myself by purposely overhearing some of my classmates' conversation." She said.

"I'm guessing this information isn't going to be free." It's already obvious that she wants something from me.

"You really are an interesting Kouhai. I'm not suprised you would figure out that I'll need something valuable in exchange." She said as she's starting to hug me tighter.

She smell nice.

"Allright then Senpai, how much points do you need then?" I asked an oblivious question. I know well enough that she doesn't want any private points from me but something different yet even more valuable than a hundred thousand private points.

"No points for now. I already have enough that keep me going for a few more months." I knew it.

"Then, what is something more valuable than points? I don't know what else I could think of." I said.

"It's simple, really. Take me out on a date." She said straight out.

"Eh?"

This was unexpected. I thought that she would request giving her information that I know. That would be easy enough to handle since I can mix up a few lies in it but a date is out of the question.

"A date. After school, I'll be waiting for you at outside of your classroom so be prepared. I'm sure you know how to treat a lady right." She said.

Should I even accept this? If I get seen by one of my classmates especially Horikita, I would get bombarded with questions. Some of them would even think that I'm betraying the class or something. Well, there's already a lot of betrayals happening on our class so getting caught would just make them point fingers at me. I guess the right thing to do for now is to reject her offer.

"I--"

"So you agree? Wise decision, Kouhai-kun. I'm glad that you accepted it with no questions asked." Hey, wait a minute.

"Ummm, Sen--" Before I could object, she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Be quiet. now let me tell you what I've know so far." She said.

'Oh great.' I thought.

Meanwhile

Satou POV

"Hey. Are you two seeing what I'm seeing as well?" I asked while staring at the catastrophe I'm seeing.

"Yeah. It's Kiyo with another woman. And she's hugging him from behind." Shinohara-san replied.

"Do you think she's of them or she just took interest in him? Matsushita-san asked.

"Whatever it is, we're getting to the bottom of this. No one is going to steal Ayanokouji-kun from me!" I shouted as start to walk towards them but I got grabbed from behind by Matsushita-san.

"Would you calm down? Same goes for you, Shinohara-san." Matsushita-san said, also grabbing Shinohara-san from behind.

"Just be patient. Even though I'm curious myself, we can't just go all willy nilly on them." She added.

"Who is that girl, anyway?" Shinohara-san asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, I think her name is Fuka Kiryuuin from Class 2-B. They were in Class A before, but got demoted into Class B due to her not cooperating in any special exams so she's like the female version of Kouenji." Matsushita-san explained.

"Where the hell did you found that out?" I asked.

"I saw her talking to the student council president at Keyaki Mall and I overheard their conversation." Matsushita-san said.

"What else did you heard from them? This can be valuable information so we can tell Kiyo about it." Shinohara-san said.

"It's nothing special. At first, they were talking about her just like what I said earlier, second is that he requested help from her about taking down the next student council president after he graduates but she refused as she "doesn't to play their chlidish games" or something like that." Matsushita-san said.

"I'm impressed, Matsushita-san. You got all of their exact conversation right." I said.

"It's a bit creepy, if you ask me. It's like you're stalking them or something." Shinohara-san replied.

"I'm not stalking them. I got curious so I followed them from behind. I even recorded their whole conversation on my phone." Now I'm also creeped out.

"That's called being a stalker!" Shinohara-san shouted.

"Don't shout, you blabbermouth! They're gonna hear us! And it's not stalking, it's called being curious!" Oh no, they're gonna have a shouting contest at this rate.

"Okay you two, calm down! No need to fight over something we're doing right now." I said as I go in between them.

"No, we're not!" They both said in unison.

"Yes, we are. I mean, we're hiding behind a wall, watching Ayanokouji-kun and Kiryuuin-senpai. Aren't we stalkers as well?"

These two bozos soon realized what we're doing this whole time so they stayed silent and continue the watch Ayanokouji-kun.

'I can't believe I'm involving myself into this. Hell, if this goes on, we're gonna have a stalking contest or something.' I thought as I continue to watch Ayanokouji-kun as well but to our suprise...

"Wait a minute, where did they go?" Matsushita-san asked.

"Damnit, we lost them. I guess we could just ask Kiyo--"

"Ask me what?"

Out of nowhere, we heard a sudden male voice from behind us, making us all flinched.

"eek!"

The three of us turned around and see Ayanokouji-kun, still looking handsome as ever and probably looking a LITTLE mad, I guess? I don't know, his blank face always stay the same but that's what makes him cooler!

"Heeyyyy good morning Kiyo! How are you doing today?" Shinohara-san, you're not gonna convince him with your poor acting skills.

"What are you three doing here?" He asked.

'We're not gonna get out of this unscathed.' I thought.

"We can ask you the same question! What are you doing here scaring three beautiful girls?!" Matsushita-san asked.

"Let's talk about this another time. We're gonna be late to class so get moving." Ayanokouji-kun said as he starts to walk away.

"Wait for us!" We all said in unison.

"Are you sure you three wanna get seen walking with me?" He asked.

"Oh who cares? We're walking to class anyway." Shinohara-san said.

"I don't think that's what he meant, Shinohara-san." I said.

"Let rumors be rumors, Ayanokouji-kun. Like we could give two shits about them." Matsushita-san said.

"Just watch when we enter the classroom." He said, confusing the three of us.

"What do you mean, Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked.

"Just watch." He replied.

As we reach the classroom, we already hear noises coming from inside. The moment Ayanokouji-kun opened the door, everyone's  attention was on the four of us.

"Ayanokouji! Explain yourself, you bastard!" We heard Ike shouted from a distance. Oh god, what's going on now?

"Since when the gloomy guy gotten so slick and popular, huh?!" Yamauchi asked loudly.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." Ayanokouji-kun said.

"Didn't do anything, my ass! Are you planning to betray the class?!" Miyamoto joins the perverted party.

"Ayanokouji-kun, is that true?" Kushida asked, joining the other four.

Soon enough, some of our classmates or I should say, the defectives, has join them into  questioning him.

"Everyone, calm down. I'm sure he's not planning to--"

"Shut up Hirata! Just keep sulking over there!" Ike shouted, making Hirata-kun quiet as he returned to his seat.

'He looks terrible...' I thought.

"Hey pervert! What the fuck are you on about now?!" Shinohara-san asked while glaring at Ike.

"Same goes for you, fuckface! I'm asking the traitor here, not your fatass!" Now that's taking too far.

"What did you just say to me?!" Shinohara-san was about to attack Ike but was stopped by Matsushita-san.

"Calm down. Don't let this piece of shit get to you." Matsushita-san muttered.

"Why are you ganging up on him all of a sudden? What did he even do to make you all freak out like this?" I asked calmly as getting pissed off at them would be a waste of time.

"Why are you defending him?! Don't tell me you're working with this gloomy guy!" Calm yourself, Maya. Remember, don't waste your anger.

"Don't involve them in this. I'm the one you're questioning, not them. Now what's this about me betraying the class?" Ayanokouji-kun asked.

"We saw you talking with a second-year ealier then a few days ago, we then see you talking to Class A's Sakayanagi!" Yamauchi said.

'That's it? What a dumb statement. I can't believe they would make such a lame excuse to provoke Ayanokouji-kun.' I thought.

"We got you now, you fucking traitor! Now explain yourself!"

"Just drop out right now, loser! We don't need you in our class!"

The traitors and defectives begin to badmouth Ayanokouji-kun. I can't believe this. What they're doing right now is just...

"What I do on my personal life is none of your business. Think however you like about me. A traitor or your classmate, I don't care either way."

And with that, he goes towards at his seat while the others were glaring at him but one of them did something unexpected.

"Just die, you motherfucker!"

We saw Miyamoto grab a vase and threw it with enough force to Ayanokouji's head.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" I shouted.

We then see something more unexpected as Ayanokouji-kun turned around and punched the vase with his right hand, breaking it to pieces.

"Miyamoto-kun! That was completely out of the line!" Hirata-kun shouted in anger.

"Take this!" We then see Ike with a knife on his hands then ran towards Ayanokouji-kun.

"Don't shout if you're going to attack me."

As Ike was about to stab Ayanokouji-kun, he use his left hand, assuming he would block it but he let it pierced through his palm.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" The three of us shouted in fear.

"Ike-kun! What are you doing?!" We then all looked at the other side of the door and see Horikita-san going inside with Sudo-kun by her side.

"Oi, Ike! You're going too far!" Sudo-kun shouted.

Everyone including the defectives were shocked at what they just witnessed.

"Wh-What the--aghh!"

Before Ike could finish, his face was given a punch by Shinohara-san, making him fall down to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're yhe the one who should be expelled!" Shinohara-san shouted.

"Kiyo, are you okay?!" Shinohara-san asked in concern while crying as she turned her attention to Ayanokouji-kun with both hands bleeding.

"I'm not done--ughh!" Miyamoto was about to attack Ayanokouji-kun while his back was turned but was stopped by Matsushita-san.

"That's enough out of you!" Matsushita-san said.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" Matsushita-san then ran towards him while also beginning to cry.

As for me, I instantly ran towards Ayanokouji-kun with tears starting to form on my eyes.

"Ayanokouji-kun! What were you thinking?! That was completely reckless of you!" I shouted as I hug him.

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much." Is he being serious right now?!

"Dude, How can you still keep that face of yours after getting stabbed?" I heard Miyake-kun spoke up in concern.

"Ummm, shouldn't we bring him to the infirmary?" Hasebe-san joins as welll.

"Can someone please bring Ayanokouji-kun to the infirmary immediately?" Horikita-san said.

"The three of us can take him there." I said. Shinohara-san and Matsushita-san joins as well. Horikita only nodded to us.

"Sudo-kun, put Ike-kun and Miyamoto-kun in a headlock." She added but her voice was now deep.

"With pleasure." Sudo-kun applied and procceds to grab the two pieces of shit by the head then begins to crush them, making the teo scream in pain.

"Like I said Horikita, I'm fine. As for you three, it's not cute when you cry, you know?" Oh my god...

"This is no time for jokes, you idiot!" Matsushita-san said as he smacks Ayanokouji-kun's head.

"Hey, I'm still injured here. Don't make it worse." He said.

I stepped on his foot.

"Ow."

"Let's get him out of here immediately before he cracks another lame joke." Shinohara-san said as she starts to drag Ayanokouji-kun outside and we followed.

As the four of us head outside, we see Chabashira-sensei heading towards us with the face of disbelief.

"Ayanokouji. Care to tell me what happened?" She nervously asked.

"Horikita will explain everything. Right now, these three are taking me to the infirmary so if you don't mind..." Ayanokouji-kun answered and sensei seems to be satisfied so she nodded and walked quickly to our classroom.

"And all of this happened just because of these false rumors. What the hell has our class become to the point that they would murder another person without hesitation?" Matsushita-san asked the four of us.

"Now they're involving Ayanokouji-kun as well. This is going to be more than we expect." I said.

"Hey Kiyo, do you think the traitors are starting to target you now? At first, they targeted the three of us by breaking Karuizawa-san to the point that she would commit suicide, and they succeeded. Now they're targeting you but for what reason? Do you know anything about it?" Shinohara-san asked.

Ayanokouji-kun didn't answer.

"Hey...Kiyo?...is something wrong?" Shinohara-san was trembling for some reason.

"Take me to the Infirmary fast but don't speak until we get there. That's an order." He muttered quietly.

He sounded serious when he said that so we only nodded at him.

Two minutes later we finally reached the infirmary without saying anything.

I gently open the door.

"Hello? Nurse? We have an emergency." No one responded.

"No one's here." I said as we all went inside and sat down.

"Ummm, how do you think they would handle...that?" Shinohara-san asked as she points to his bloody left hand, knife still intact.

"That must've really hurt. I can't even imagine at what you're going through right now." Matsushita-san said in concern.

"It doesn't hurt that much. Same goes for my right." He replied as raises both of his hands.

"But still, that was reckless of you. Smashing the vase was one thing but taking the stab by piercing it through your hand is out of the line." I said as I cross my arms.

"You know, you could've just dodge it or block it with something. Why did you let your hand get stabbed?" I asked.

"If I did try to dodge, that would've made my abilities exposed to everyone. This was the safesr option." He said.

"It's also the stupidest. We got really worried, you know." Matsushita-san said as she pinch his left ear.

"Don't pull that stupid stunt again, you hear me? I really thought you were gonna die because of that goddamm pervert." Shinohara-san said as she pinch his right ear.

"Ow. Like I said, I'm fi--" I didn't let him finish as I pinch both of his cheeks.

"You stupid idiot, just don't pull another reckless stunt like that again. We were really scared at what we witnessed back there you know?"

"So please, be careful next time." I said as I stop pinching him and begin to hold him.

He only nodded.

"Good." We three said in unison.

I really want to kiss him right now but I have two rivals with me so that's gonna be a delay.

We then heard the door open.

"I'm here! Sorry if I took so long, I was teaching my class when Sae-chan interrupted me and said that I have a new patient waiting for me. So, what seems to be--Ayanokouji-kun?!" 

'I didn't know the nurse can be louder than Shinohara-san.' I thought.

"Ummmm, Hoshinomiya-sensei? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm the school nurse, ofcourse. Now, what seems to be the problem, Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked.

Ayanokouji-kun then showed both of his injured hands.

"I see I see. I'll take it from here, girls. You can go back to your classroom now." She said.

'Why do I feel like she's gonna do something weird to Ayanokouji-kun?' I thought.

"Don't worry, I'll quickly heal him so you girls can kiss him all you want after!" If that didn't made my face red, I don't what will.

"Let's go, you two!" A flustered Shinohara-san walked quickly outside. Me and Matsushita-san who is also flustered followed.

As soon as we were far away from the infirmary, we broke the silence.

"What's up with that teacher?!" Shinohara-san shouted.

"That's Hoshinomiya-sensei for you." I said.

"She sounded like she wants Ayanokouji-kun for herself or something." Matsushita-san said.

We were silent for a while.

"Nahhhh." All of us denied it in unison.

"Oh? Well good morning, my wonderful students! What seems to be going on here?" A male voice called out to us from behind.

"Hm? Oh, good morning to you too." Matsushita-san greeted him. Shinohara-san and me did the same.

"Say, is it okay if you girls help me? I'm just trying to find a specific student." He said.

"Sure, who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Just a male first-year student named Kiyotaka Ayanokouji."

The moment we heard his name, we can tell that this guy was already suspicious.

"Ummm, why are you looking for him?" I asked.

"So you do know him! Do you know where he is at the moment?" He asked.

The three of us then look at each other in silence, deciding if we should tell him the truth or just lie about it.

Before we could even give an answer, the mysterious man suddenly punched me in my stomach, making me fall down on my knees.

"Satou-san! Hey, what the--aghh!" He did the same to Matsushita-san before she could express her concern for me.

"Don't hide it from me, you brats. Tell me where he is. Now." He strictly said.

"Who the hell are you?! Why are you attacking us all of a sudden?!" Shinohara-san shouted as he tries to punch the man but he countered it with a knee to her stomach, making her vomit blood.

"Shinohara-san!" I shouted in concern then glared at the man.

"Well, aren't you girls a fiesty one. This wouldn't have happened if you just tell me the location of the boy. Now, you'll suffer the consequences."

He then grab Shinohara-san's collar and was about to punch him again until we heard someone...

"That's enough."

The moment we heard him, we were relieved.

"Ahh, so there you are, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. I've been looking for you." The man said as he let go of Shinohara-san and turned around to face Ayanokouji-kun.

"What are you doing here, Tsukishiro?"

Is it just me, or this fanfic just keeps getting darker? What do you guys think? Anyway, thanks for reading!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.4K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
686K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
14.9K 946 9
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
13.4K 531 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...