It all begin when

By Hot_land_night

#COMPLETE# Valentina Forbes a girl all alone by herself after her mother died, living with her father a very... More

-1-
-2-
Thank you
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-

-8-

4.1K 35 0
By Hot_land_night

He held me up and dragged me to the bathroom.

As he help me clean there was a voice "boss" and then he looks at me and said

"From now on you are my sub and I'm your Dom so form now you will do what ever I saw"

Before I could say a word he left the bathroom.

The next day

*Klaus*

I made my way out and took my time towards Valentina's room. I opened the door slowly and scanned the room. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. The sound of a shower head was running. I shut the door and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door slowly, the bathroom was steamy and humid.

At the end of the bathroom, through the wall long shower, a well known figure stood still.

I removed my suit jacket, shoes and socks. I placed them on the side and walked over to the shower.

I opened the shower door and Valentina turned around to face me. Naked. Water ran down her body as her chest raised to her quick pounding heart.

I raised my hand in attempt to touch the side of her face, she looked away, only to dodge my touch.

So you want to make this hard?

I removed my shirt and tossed it aside, pushing Valentina to the side as I walked into the shower.

The warm water was quick to cover my body, making my black pants stick to my skin. Silence.

I cornered Valentina, not allowing her to have an escape. I moved in on her and she was quick to place both her hands onto my chest.

She didn't apply pressure even though she wanted to push me away. I continued moving in on her until our chest met.

I grabbed the side of her face and titled her head to one side, kissing her neck as the water continued to ran down both our bodies.

I heard her gasp, a somewhat moan. As I sucked, bit and kissed her neck, I removed my pants and boxers. Now we're both naked.

Her head tilted back against the wall as light moans escaped her lips. I placed kisses around her upper body before getting onto my two knees and making my way down.

I forced her legs apart as she placed her hands onto my head to maintain her balance.

I couldn't wait. I placed my tongue onto her warm, wet sex and separated her sex's lips with my tongue.

Moving it in all directions. Finally her moans got louder. She pulled my hair, pulling my head back and trying to shove me away.

I grabbed either side of her thighs and gripped hard, increasing my speed between her sex.

"Klaus" she moaned.

"It is 'sir' when she are fucking each other"

I said while sucked, kissed, licked and bit my way around her sex.

"Sir!" she gasped. I didn't let her cum, just yet.

I released her, standing up in length with her. She gulped, staring into my eyes.

"Why am I always pleasuring you?"

I don't know what the fuck got into her, though without directions or forcing her, she got onto her own two knees.

'Before when I was trying to fuck her he kicked pushed me so I had to tie her'. I thought to myself.

I frowned, looking down at her.

She quickly wrapped her hand around my erection. She squeezed tightly, allowing me to groan.

I moved my hips forward, wanting her. She placed her lips at the tip and kissed, gently.

I tired to push myself into her mouth but she held me tight.

She moved her tongue around the tip several times. I placed my hand onto her head and tried to shove her in.

She parted her lips and accepted me. Every time her lips would move back, her hands would move.

I groaned through out it all.

Damn she was good. After a few minutes of her just pleasuring me, I felt it.

"Stop..before I cum in your mouth"

I said in-between each groan. She continued either way. Increasing her speed, I tried to hold it in as much as I could but I couldn't.

"Oh fuck, Valentina" I whispered.

My load released. Some of it passing through her lips as she gulped and stood up.

She just brought out the beast from inside of me.

I walked out of the shower and grabbed a condom from inside my suit jacket, tearing it open on the spot and quickly putting it on before returning into the shower.

I leaned forward and shoved her against the wall. She looked at me, not in fear but rather like she was asking me for it.

I lifted her up and parted her legs. I was quick to find my entrance. The water that ran down our body allowed me to have quick and easy access into her.

She gasped, pushing herself harder against the wall as she wrapped her hands around me.

I began thrusting inside of her. No doubt, every thrust, her body would slam into the shower wall.

I could fell the warm water run down my body and even in between her sex and my erection. "Klaus" she moaned.

'ohh.. I have fucked alot woman but whenever they call me by my name I feel disgusting so I never let them call me Klaus. But when this woman call me Klaus I don't know what happened I love listening my name From her mouth' Klaus said to himself.

"Klaus" she moaned.

If only you knew how much that affected me. I increasing my pounding. Harder, faster and deeper. One of her hands wrapped into my hair, pulling as the other marked my back with more deep cuts.

I leaned down and kissed around her neck, bringing my ears closer to her mouth as she moaned and repeated my name.

Eventually I took the space the shower had as an advantage, holding her off the wall and placing her down onto the shower ground.

I was still inside of her, never attempting to lose her hold as I continued pounding inside of her. I felt the water sprinkle down my back as Valentina laid below me and I pounded above her.

I felt the water sprinkle down my back as Valentina laid below me and I pounded above her.

Her legs were opened widely, granting me more access. As I was pounding inside of her, I brought my hand towards her sex and began rubbing her.

Her back arched and the loudest moan yet, escaped her lips. After minutes of non-stop pounding, Valentina yelled my name as her orgasm spread between us.

After a few seconds, I pulled out, removed my condom and rubbed my cock a few times before releasing my load onto her wet, yet stiff body.

Two times in one go. By her lips then by her sex. She was absolutely fucking incredible.

Though I still don't understand why is she letting me Fuck her. Then is when she said it

"Let's have a deal"

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 316 21
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫,𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬. ----- "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡...
8.2K 397 20
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...
330K 7.8K 40
Valentina do you have any idea what you do to me on a daily basis? He said as I walked back, he got closer and closer to me till I was blocked by hi...
66.8K 1.7K 29
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...