๐™. ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž || ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€...

By _softspoken_

โ•ฐโ”€โžค โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โž hi hi! thank you for stopping by! ( ๊ˆแด—๊ˆ) and I mean literally freezing in place. (... More

๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ! <3
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
๐™’๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ฅ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™™
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค
๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ {updated}
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด
โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€! โž

๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ

8.3K 195 103
By _softspoken_

"OKAKA!"
The off-white haired male in front of you shouted, as he gestured an 'x' sign on his chest.

There, Toge stood, between you and another male. You were behind him, Toge making a gap between you two.

"Okaka! Tuna mayo!" He spoke again in a somewhat defensive tone. It was clear he was annoyed with the guy, he said this as he narrowed his eyes towards him.

"Ha? You're not making any sense-" The guy replied in confusion.

It was a normal reaction, any person would be confused. Toge spoke only onigri ingredients to protect others and himself from his cursed speech.

A hand suddenly grabs yours as Toge pulled you toward him, you were now standing by his side as you two held hands. You look at him, startled. A faint blush becoming visible on your cheeks.

"Tu-na men-tai-ko." Toge squeezed your hand a little tighter, as he pointed a finger to himself.

You could understand every word he was saying, despite it being onigri ingredients. Toge wanted the male to understand that you were going with him, but his cursed speech made things a little difficult.

You place your free hand on Toge's arm, and pull him back. "Let's just go now, okay?" You give him a closed eye smile, trying to convince him to retreat before they get into an even heated argument.

"Akio-kun, we'll be going now. It's getting late, be careful on your way back." You bow a little.

"Ah, thank you. See you tomorrow, y/n." The male replied, waving his hand a little.

You give a small smile, before turning away as you take Toge with you. You two start walking to the opposite direction, when you heard something unzip before the white haired male beside you turned his head back.

You weren't sure why Toge did that- but he looked forward again after a few seconds as he zipped the turtle neck back up to cover his markings. You look up at him as you two walked side by side together, and he had that possessive look in his eyes. You giggle quietly at the thought he may be jealous, and then hug his arm a little tightly.

He looks at you, and you look back at him softly.
He carefully pulls his arm back from your grip, and wraps it around your waist instead pulling you closer to him.

You smile and continue walking together like this, until you reached your destination.

- At the restaurant -

You and Toge sit across each other as you wait for the food you two ordered.

He stared at you the entire time, his turtle neck unzipped displaying his entire face. He was pouting, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hmm?" You start, looking at him. He was pouting, meaning he's upset about something. But you just can't help to tease him when he acts so jealous, he isn't even trying to hide it in the slightest. He's so cute when he pouts.

"Is something the matter?" You already knew what could possibly be bothering him.

Toge over heard your conversation with the male earlier about going to a cafe somewhere. But it wasn't anything like he thought, You weren't going there to have a date with Akio— you two weren't even going to be alone. Some other people were going to tag along. And you were just going to hear out some advice they were going to give you to improvise with your cursed techniques and such.

But Toge didn't know any of that, and may have thought you were going to be with Akio alone.

He gets jealous because of him from time to time, but tries hard to be understanding. Because Toge knew that, that male could help you learn more about your power, and teach you techniques that only those who are like you can do.

He's the sweetest boyfriend really, and he's sooo cute when he gets jealous~ But this one really tested his patience.

Toge looks away as you questioned, still pouting. "Hmph"
"tuna mayo, tuna tuna" he let out quietly, but was still audible to you. He was complaining about the guy earlier as he avoided your eyes this time.

You frown a bit, and then cup his cheeks gently.
"Aww, come on. Look at me" you pleaded, but he doesn't listen.

"Okaka"
You see him close his eyes as his eye brows furrowed. He is really jealous.

Shortly after, your orders were finally ready and were set on the table.
You then come up with an idea on how you can grab his attention, you grin at the thought.

You take your chopsticks, but instead of taking a piece off your food, you take a salmon off of Toge's plate and eat it.

"Nom nom, mmm~ your salmon tastes good!"

"Tuna— Okaka!!"

He complained as you stole a salmon from his plate. He then starts shielding it to prevent you from stealing any more from him, especially his precious salmons-

You giggle a bit, you were glad you finally got his attention.

"Will you listen to me now, love?" Your eyes soften as you look at him directly.

Toge nods his head, "Shake.." and you start to explain everything to him, about meeting with Akio. He listens carefully, maintaining eye contact with you as you continue so.

After finishing your explanation, you take both his hands and hold them tightly— but at the same time gently. You look him in the eyes, before adding "My adorable Onigri~ you know- no one could ever compare to you. I love you, only you." You say trying to sound as sincere as you possibly can.

After that, you notice that his pouty face has changed to a rather embarrassed expression. His cheeks were lightly tinted red, as he looked down to avoid your gaze. But you lift his chin to face you again, before you leaned in to place a quick, soft kiss onto his forehead.

He nods his head as he understood and believed you.

"So, we are good now?" You ask, just to be sure that he's okay now.
To your surprise, he shakes his head, "Okaka"

"Whaat? Are you still jealous?"
Then he points towards his plate "Tuna tuna mentaiko" he said as he frowns a bit, giving you the puppy eyes.

You blink, and then laugh at him.
"Tuna mayo.." He said in a low voice.

You couldn't help but laugh out of relief, and because of how adorable he was still complaining about the salmon you took from him.

"Okay, okay-" you use your chopsticks to pick up some food from your plate. "Say 'ahh'" you hold the chopsticks infront of Toge's mouth and he eats it.

"There~ We're even now" You smile at him, as he happily enjoyed the food.

"Tuna tuna!"
"You want me to feed you again?"
"Shake" He nods his head a little too fast, as he gives you a warm smile.

You take some food with your chopsticks, and feed him again.
He gives you a satisfied smile, and then takes some food from his plate with his chopsticks. He holds it infront of you, and gestures you to take a bite. And you do.

"Cutie" you compliment him.
Toge then takes your hand, holding it gently before lifting it as he places a soft kiss on the back of it.

He looks up to smile at you again, and you two finish up your dinner.

- The next day -

After a few pleads from Toge, telling you not to go anymore— he stopped, knowing you won't change your mind.

It was hard to go from the look he kept giving you the entire time, but you eventually had to. You didn't want to stand your friend up, since you didn't get to go with Akio-kun yesterday, your plans for before was moved to today.

"Sorry, uh- they're taking a while." The male standing beside you spoke.
"Oh it's fine, traffic is really bad these days." You smile a bit.

You and the black haired male were just standing there at the meeting place everyone agreed to, before you all go together to the cafe. Since the cafe is only new, some of you may get lost hence why you all agreed to meet first before going there together.

"Sooo.. who was the onigri guy?" He asked.
"He's name is Toge, he's my boyfriend."
"I suspected that. Why does he speak that way though?"
"He's a cursed speech user."

"Aye! Akio!" You hear someone shout, as a group of men walked towards you, and the male beside you.

You were on defensive mode the moment you saw them, thinking they could be thugs— but then Akio walks toward the men, gesturing you to come meet them too.

You hesitantly do so, introducing yourself as you stopped once you were close enough. "Hello, my name is y/n. It's nice to meet you a—"

"Damn, you look good." One of the guys interrupt, as you notice him scan you from bottom to top.

"Now, now. Let's not make y/n uncomfortable" Akio spoke from beside you, you were surprised that the other people coming with you two, were all guys. But you didn't mind it— not until one of them started scanning you with malicious eyes, it definitely made you uncomfortable. But you didn't really want to cause a scene, did you?

"Let's go?" The male beside you spoke again, and you all start following him as he started walking. You slowed your pace, until you were walking at the back of the group. You take out your phone, to check for messages and you find one from Toge.

"I miss you already :( Have you arrived?"

You smile at your phone, as you write him back a reply.

"We're still on our way to the cafe :>"

Your phone starts ringing, as Toge called you, And you answer.

"Konbu!"
You couldn't be more glad to hear his voice over the phone. It hasn't been long since you two parted, but you always found Toge's voice comforting. Just hearing him with his onigri words calms you down in any situation honestly-

"Hey cutie~"
"Tuna mayo?"
"I think we're almost there"
"Sujiko, mentaiko"

"Hey guys! What do you say we go have some fun instead~?" A male infront shouts, as you were still on the phone with Toge.

"But, I thought we were going to a cafe-?" You ask.

"Aw, c'mon. Why don't you have some fun with us~?" A guy moves closer to you, and you stomp on their feet as hard as you could, causing them to jump back.

"I came here for educational purposes, no thank you. Now if you'll excuse me-
I'll get goi— HEY!"

You felt someone grip your arm, throwing you against someone and the get ahold of you. "I said, let's go have fun." You look up to see Akio holding you, you try to back away, but he held your arms firmly. Plus a bunch of intimidating looking men were just right behind you.

. . .
You were now in a dark alley.

A hard slap lands on your cheek, causing you to fall onto the ground. You try to get up, but someone just kicks you down back to the hard ground.

You would use your cursed energy on them, but you still have yet to control it.

You stay down, and kick someone's leg causing them to fall back, you grin a bit at the sight of this. Until someone grabs you hard by the neck, pressing you onto the wall. "You brat!" The hard grip around your throat, only tightened until you were struggling hard for air. You desperately try to remove the hand from your throat, as tears started to form by the edge of your eyes.

Everything was starting to blurr. You were close to losing consciousness. You can't lose consciousness now— who knows what these guys might do to you. You struggle harder, kicking the guy holding you where the sun don't shine, as hard as you could.

He groans, and you drop to the cold ground. You cough, trying to catch your breathe.

You try to get up, but someone then steps down on you, grabbing a fist full of your hair pulling your head to look at them, It was painful. Tears were starting to stream down your face, when...

"Y/N!"
Someone shouted from a distance, and you immediately recognized that voice.
"T- Toge!" You shout back.

"Oh? Who is this~?" Someone says from behind you.

"Let her go." The guy holding your head up, was forced to obey. He lets you go immediately, and Toge runs over to you.

He looks at you with worry, "Tuna tuna, mentaiko?"
You place a hand on his cheek "I'm okay." You cough a bit, "Let's go home, Toge."
He nods at you, and smiles a bit before standing back up.

Toge starts walking closer to the group of guys, and you see someone come up behind him. The red haired guy was just about to swing his bat to Toge, "Watch out!" You managed to blurt out, when the off-white haired male turned to him as he spoke using his cursed speech "Don't move."

The rest of them stared at Toge in awe, as he stared at them back. His eyebrows furrowed, the markings on both sides of his cheeks were also on display. Anger evident in his features.

You watch as you saw Toge walking towards the guy who stepped down on you, now shaking just as the rest did. The white haired male pauses for a second before opening his mouth again, "Blast away"

The guy flies by the rest as soon as the words left Toge's mouth, and he hit his back against the hard wall, the impact was so hard the wall cracked. You grab onto Toge's arm, stopping him before he uses his cursed speech even more. The threatening death stare he gave to the others, softened as his purple orbs looked at you. He then picks you up, carrying you bridal style. This surprised you a little, but you didn't complain. You lean your head against his chest, as he walked away with you in his arms. You could feel everyone's stare at you two from behind, but didn't pay much attention to it.

"How did you know?" You whisper to him.
"Tuna mayo, mentaiko"
"I forgot to hang up on our call?"
"Shake" he nods his head
You smile and nuzzle your nose against his chest
"Thank you for coming to look for me"
He stops in his tracks for a second, and then presses a gentle kiss on your forehead.
"Shake."

- The End -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 12.9K 108
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก?!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ/๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
6.6K 47 15
Compilation of my JJK x Reader oneshots! (All taken from my Tumblr) Contains mainly smut n' fluff (+ hurt and comfort, angst, etc). I write for a mu...
379K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...