๐™. ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž || ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€...

By _softspoken_

โ•ฐโ”€โžค โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โž hi hi! thank you for stopping by! ( ๊ˆแด—๊ˆ) and I mean literally freezing in place. (... More

๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ! <3
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
๐™’๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ฅ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™™
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค
๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ {updated}
๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด
โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€! โž

๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž

5.7K 124 136
By _softspoken_

You were walking back and forth out in the training field for some fresh air, when you spotted someone laying down from a distance under the tree that was planted there.

You had a feeling who it could be, but were too far to confirm who. You walk towards that direction, stopping infront of an off-white haired boy sleeping peacefully in the grass. Or atleast you thought he was asleep- his eyes were closed, and he looked so peaceful.

You crouch down, and poke his cheek gently with your finger to check whether he really was asleep. No response.

You sigh as you sit beside him, laying against the tree.
You close your eyes and relax when suddenly an idea popped in your head. 💡
Your eyes snap open, and you turn to look around you then at Toge, who was asleep, completely unguarded.

Wait! This is it! It's my chance to get payback on him-

A grin slowly forms on your face at the thought.
Toge may seem innocent and quiet, but he is actually a very mischievous person. He really isn't as innocent as he looks, one time he even agreed to play dress up with Panda and Gojo using the female students' clothes! And they each got punished for it by Nobara-

Toge's been trolling you a lot lately. He'd tease you to the point you felt like your heart would beat out of your chest, and he'd even pull pranks from time to time.

And he did recently pull a prank on you. last time, he...

- Flashback -

You and your first year comrades just got back from a mission, when it happened. Everything seemed normal at first, nothing and no one were suspicious, not even Toge-

"Well, that wasn't so hard" said Nobara
"Yeah, well we only fought two and third grades this time." you say.

You and the brown haired female were walking in the hallway, making your way to your rooms when you both saw Toge. He raised a hand as he spoke one of his ingredients, "Konbu"

You wave at him, smiling as you walked past by each other. Nobara also just waved a hand, "I wonder why Inumaki-senpai is heading back from the first year dorms." she said, not really sounding like she cared. You raise a brow in confusion upon hearing what she said.

"I'll be heading in. See you at dinner, y/n"
You nod, "Yeah, see you"

You walk in your room, turning both lamps on that were placed on a table beside your bed to have some light in the room. You take a seat on your bed, and immediately feel a small bump. You stand back up, wondering what it could be you sat on, and turn to see a cockroach.

You jump back a bit, realising you just sat on a cockroach and then dust off the back of your skirt. You sigh before approaching the bed again, then taking the cockroach into a paper before throwing it in the trash.

Despite the mission being easy this time, you were still feeling a bit exhausted, wanting to lay down. You pull the sheets up, planning to get in bed when you suddenly jumped back in surprise as you saw a bunch of cockroaches laid on your bed.

"Ah! What in the-?!"

Not only that, there were also a few under your lampshades.
You step back, staring for a second before you realised neither of the cockroaches were moving.

"Hmm-" you slowly approach your bed, taking a closer look before picking one up. And it was plastic. PLASTIC COCKROACHES.

You weren't really afraid of cockroaches, but the problem is just that, THEY FLY. They could fly and literally just decide to land on your face.

You let out a sigh, after inspecting all of the cockroaches, not one being real.

"Okay, now I wonder who had the guts to do thi-" you look around your room, stopping in mid sentence when you were met with purple eyes peeking by the door.

Their eyes widen as you caught them, before you heard loud steps as they ran away. You run out your room, "TOGE-SENPAI! COME BACK HERE!" You shouted as you tried to catch up to him- but then he was too fast.

You weren't able to catch up to him, but you did get to bonk his head during dinner. Usually, you two would sit beside each other, but he tried avoiding that this time. As if not sitting next to you could prevent him from facing your wrath though-

- End of flash back -

He placed plastic cockroaches everywhere in your room to scare you! You would have gotten revenge sooner, if it wasn't for your busy schedule. Gojo has been assigning everyone to missions nonstop these days, but today you finally get a day off.

You try to come up with something you could get him back with. Something easy, but funny- that you could do to him right this very moment.

You look around for anything you could use, and check your pockets- until you saw a pen sticking out off Toge's pocket. You smile, as you carefully take the pen.

"Hehehe~ This should do~" you say quietly.

You hover over Toge, carefully pulling his zipper down (THE ZIPPER ON HIS TURTLE NECK) hoping you don't wake him up. He tilts his head to the side, and you stopped breathing for a second as he moved. It would be embarrassing if he woke up now- you're basically on top of him right now. But thankfully- he was still sound asleep. You let out a quiet sigh in relief.

His face was now fully exposed! Fully exposed for you to doodle on, hehe~
You start drawing things on his face, trying to be as gentle as you can so he doesn't wake up. Not long after, you finish. You already knew what you wanted to draw, and tried to be quick with it.

You smile, stopping yourself as you almost bursted into a laugh.
Looking down at Toge, who's so sound asleep, he doesn't even have a clue what you just did to him.

You get off of him, putting the pen back in his pocket.
Just as you were about to get up and walk away- he grabs your arm. Your eyes widen in shock.

He was still asleep a second ago, right?! Or was he actually faking to be asleep the entire time?!

You snap your head back to Toge, who was now hugging your arm. You raise a brow in confusion and gently bring your finger to poke his cheek. Asleep? He's actually still asleep!!

Damn it, Toge. Almost giving me a heart attack!

You sigh, and lay beside him. He was holding onto your arm tightly, making it a bit difficult for you to pull it back, he could wake up if you do. Or maybe that was just your excuse you stay with him.

You start to relax after some time, as your eyes slowly start to close. Sleepiness taking over you, as you lay beside Toge in the grass.

. . .

You slowly open your eyes to see Toge looking down at you.
You sit up, as you rub your eyes. "Oh! You're awake"

He sits back, and nods his head. "Shake"
"Slept good?" You let out a yawn as you asked.
"Shake!" He gives you a thumbs up, and a closed eyed smile.

He sounded a bit more cheerful than usual which was kind of odd- but you just shrugged the thought off. You'd be cheerful, and probably crackling with laughter if only he had his turtle neck down.

You stretched your arms upward when you suddenly remembered, you were assigned this time to run some errands for dinner. "Oh shoot!" You look at your watch, "Phew, there's still time."

"Tuna?" The boy beside you asks, as he tilts his head.

"I have to go run some errands fast, Maki will end me if I'm late"
"Shake, mentaiko ikura!"
"Really? You'd come with me?"
"Shake, shake" replied the off-white haired boy, as he nodded to you.

You raise a brow, thinking he could be up to something again- but maybe, you're just overthinking this? You get up, and just let him accompany you. "Alright, let's go!"

"Shake!" He gets up, and follows beside you as you both start walking to the store.

. . .

You two stood by the counter, getting the things you bought checked out. The lady would sometimes steal glances towards your way as she checked your groceries, and everytime she would, it always looks like she's trying to restrain herself from laughing.

Is it because of Toge?

You raise a brow at her, and she just looks down.

"Here you go!"
"Thank you"

You take the plastic bag, and walk out the store. Toge quietly following behind you, as you check your watch. "Aahh, we still have some time!" You smile in relief.

"Shake" Toge smiles aswell.

As you two started to walk back, more and more people would turn their heads to look your way. Some of them ending up laughing, the others looking as if they're judging you silently. Everytime you would meet their eyes, you would feel a little embarrassed and a lot confused.

Why do people keep looking our way? Is it because of Toge? But his entire face can't even be seen. The doodles on his face can't completely be seen, yet.

You stare up at Toge in confusion, and he just looks back at you. "Konbu?"
"Oh- nothing, nothing-" You look forward again.

Something is definitely up. Everyone's acting suspicious.

. . .

Upon returning to Jujutsu tech, you stayed in your room until it was finally dinner time. Leaving the food you brought on the table for Itadori and Maki to cook.

It was dinner time, and you were a bit late to the table. Everyone was already in their seats, the seat beside Toge the only one empty, which is where you usually sit down.

The room was busy with chattering. You sit down next to Toge, who just sat there quietly, not touching his food yet.

"Hey y/n- BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

Your head snaps to Yuji who sat from across you once he suddenly bursts into laughter. Nobara looks at Yuji, then at you- before bursting into laughter aswell. You hear Toge chuckling from beside you. You stand from your sit and give them a worried look, "What's so funny?"

"Inu- Inumaki-senpai- you too?!" Fushiguro points out, making Nobara and Yuji's attention turn to Toge, before falling off their seat, laughing.

You turn to Toge, seeing his turtleneck unzipped now as he started eating his riceball. You laugh at his face, which you doodled on and he chuckled as well upon seeing your face again up close. "Tuna tuna!" He pointed at you.

Little did you know that Toge had done a little art aswell, while you were asleep next to him.

Maki then holds out a mirror infront of you and Toge, and you see your faces.
"Y/n, I think Toge just trolled you again"

"Okaka!" The off-white haired boy replied, still chuckling.

Basically, You drew a mustache just below Toge's nose. His cheeks had hearts drawn on them, and on his eyes were long lashes. You lined his eyes, and drew long lashes, making it look like he put on some eye liner.

While you had a more decent appearance than his. Your nose had a black circle, while your cheeks had three lines drawn on them, making you look like a cat. On your chin, there were three lines too, you look like you got some mustache.

You two chuckled at how you both looked.

It wasn't so bad at all, really. Until you remembered, you and Toge had went out. While half his face were covered, yours were entirely exposed which was why most people were looking your direction, making fun of you.

So it wasn't Toge they were laughing about.

Suddenly your cheeks were hot, red with embarrassment.

"Uh oh, I think y/n's about to-"

You stop laughing and your head snaps back to Toge- well, except he was already gone when you turned your head to his seat. He probably noticed you were about to burst, and made his escape before you could- you immediately get up from your seat, and run after him as fast as you could.

"TOGE, HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING-!"

"Tuna mayooo-!"

"How could you do this to me!"

"Takana!!"

You two eventually got to the fields, and ended up running laps. Neither of you stopping, until one is caught.

- The End -

I'm sorry this was kind of rushed! But I still wanted to show Toge's mischievous side, and finish this one shot today. I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for reading.
Now have an Onigri! 🍙🍙🍙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1K 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...
6.8K 50 15
Compilation of my JJK x Reader oneshots! (All taken from my Tumblr) Contains mainly smut n' fluff (+ hurt and comfort, angst, etc). I write for a mu...
417K 13.4K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
1.3K 28 14
Nanami Kento one-shot story In the wake of the recent events in JJK, I decided to spread happiness in my own way, books. So here is a series of one...