๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Dray, Dray
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Baby Mama
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
My Wand
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Blood Stains Carpet
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Guest Bedroom
Please Dont Ever Leave Me
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

Delusions๏ฟผ

6.5K 238 174
By justlikeyourstories

WE REACHED 100k READS AND 1k FOLLOWERS OMFG IM GONNA CRY ILY ILY ILY ALL!!!!!

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"We have about 30 minutes until Albus and Kehlani come back. Better make it worth it" Draco smirked, reaching his hand up to caress my cheek as I sat kneeled before him "Have I told you how pretty you look, like this?"

I gulped, closing my eyes for a brief second before opening then back up again to his lustful gaze. I wanted nothing more in that moment then to make this mans night, make him feel good at the hands of myself.

I reached my own hand up, wrapping around the base of his cock, remaining eye contact as i slowly began to pump. Draco drew his lips in between his teeth, sucking in a hiss. He had been painfully hard this whole time and there wasn't a thing he could do about it, now he can and I can't imagine how good it must feel.

I looked up at him innocently, drawing my own lip in as he cursed and reached duo to wrap and hand in my curls.

"Shit, love, I don't know how long I'll last if you keep looking at me like that" he whimpered before throwing his head back, the hand in my hair tugging lightly.

I smiled to myself, loving what effect I left on him before finally placing my lips on the tip, leaving a small kiss and a small flick of my tongue. Draco gave a throaty moan, pushing my head forwards and making my mouth completely take him in.

"Keep doing that, baby" I shifted, rubbing my thighs together to ease the throbbing. I didn't want to get wet again, I didn't think I could even cum again. Draco lifted his head, giving a lazy smile when he noticed what I was doing "Awww, is that Turing you on again— fuck!"

I pressed my teeth down lightly, grazing them over his tip and continuing to suck. I hadn't done that before so I wasn't sure how he would react but the way his eyes rolled to the back of his head, the way his hand twisted and tightened in my hair, made me confident to do it again.

I moaned against him, tracing my finger tips on his inner thighs, his muscles tensing underneath when he let out another loud moan.

"Anna, shit I'm gonna—" he harshly yanked my head up by my hair before releasing his cum, dropping up his stomach as he groaned. I kept my hand working him up and down, carrying him threw his high until he was done. He reached over and grabbed some tissues from the small table beside him, cleaning himself and I.

Once he was down I hoped up to my feet and collapsed onto the lounge with him, laying into his chest as he wrapped an arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Are you ok?" He asked a surprise lifted my head and laughed.

"I should be asking you the same question. Darling, that was a lot" I smirked, patting him on the chest.

"That's why I pulled your head up. Didn't want you to choke" he smiled as I scoffed and stood up.

"Thanks but you literally pushed my head down onto you. If I was gonna choke I would of already" he smiled at my words before standing himself.

"Shower?"

"Aw I don't wanna leave" Kehlani whined as she stuffed her swimmers back into her bag, huffing as she fell back down onto the bed.

"Lani! The maids just made that for the next person" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her back up.

"I don't wanna go back to reality. This all sucks" she groaned as she zipped up the bag and tossed it over her shoulder "I'm gonna go give this to Albus" she smiled before leaving the room, me following close behind her.

We had our last night in Fiji last night. We all went out for dinner and tried to make the most of this luxurious place. I know that kehlani was right about one thing, I didn't want to go back to reality either. This holiday had been probably the most stressful but relaxing thing I have ever done.

I didn't wanna go back to London and have to face everything else. I didn't want to stand in trials, stand in front of the ministry or face Scorpius again. I just wanted to raise Elora, be with Draco. All of the shit cramped into my Shitty reality is what I didn't wanna come home to.

But I didn't have a choice.

"Packed everything?" Draco asked as he picked up my bag from the ground.

"Yeah. Mine and Elora's things are in that one, yours are in the one already downstairs" I did as he shortly nodded and tossed the black bag over his shoulder.

"We're catching plan?" Albus asked as I just shrugged. It didn't really bother me, taking a plan would give me more time to think over what I'm gonna do when I get home but I just couldn't get on a plan, I didn't have the energy for it.

"We can apparate but I have to give Elora and Kehlnai a potion since Elora is go young and Kehlani is pregnant" Draco said as I nodded my head slightly, giving him a small smile to not seem upset that we were leaving.

"Let's do that then. I don't think I can do jet lag again" Kehlani groaned as Draco reached down into his pocket and pulled two vials out, one with a shimmering green liquid and one with a deep orange liquid.

"Here, drink it all" Draco said as he handed Kehlani the orange vial. She nodded and without a second thought she popped open the cork and tossed it down her throat.

"Ugh— ew" Kehlnai's face scrunched up in disgust, sticking her tongue out of her mouth as she tossed the vial on the floor "That was so bad"

"Where's Elora's? I'll give it to her" I said as he handed it  me. I turned around and picked Elora up from her nursing chair, sticking my pinky finger in her mouth to part her lips as I ripped off the cork with my teeth and slowly poured it into her mouth.

Her tongue stuck out, licking the outside of her lips before she released a small cough.

"Ok, are we ready?" Draco asked as I put Elora back into her chair and picked it up in my hands.

"I am" I sighed, realising this is it, I was going home "Oh— wait. Accio Draco's bag" I mumbled as his bag appeared in front of him "Now we are ready" everyone else nodded as we grabbed onto Draco's arm.

In the flick of his wand the world spun, my gut dropping as I held onto Elora's chair tight. Because we were apparating so far away it would take a few more seconds then usual for us to land until my feet finally hit the ground, stumbling to catch my balance as I immediately looked down at Elora to see if she was ok, and she was.

"Woah—" Kehlank threw her hand over her mouth and held her stomach before running upstairs to the bathroom.

Home sweet home.

"I'll put the bags upstairs" Albus mumbled as he got another bag of Draco and headed up stairs in the same direction as Kehlani. I looked around at the dark and clammy walls that I'd grown to find comforting.

The smell of fresh parchment and food was welcoming as I found myself wondering into one of the many living area's.

"Are you ok?" Draco asks "I noticed how upset you were just before. I know you didn't want to leave" he said as I just nodded, placing Elora's chair on the lounge before scooping her up in my arms.

"I'm fine" I said, hugging her close to my chest.

"Well, I do have something to tell you" he rolled his bag of his shoulder and onto the floor before sitting on the back leather arms chair that sat next to the fire "The ministry contacted me just before, they identified who assaulted you"

My eyes went wide, Boyd going cold and hands starting to sweat. I had distracted myself so much from this, tired to pry my mind from it so much that I almost forgot it even happened.

"Who— who was it?" I said in a small voice, not even facing Draco.

"It was the same guy. I don't know how he came back, I don't know—"

"How did I not recognise him?" I said as more of a question for myself. I was mentally bashing myself for not realising, for not knowing.

"That's just it. He was using a delusion charm. To those who have seen him before he appeared to be a different person but to those who haven't, he stayed the same" he explained as I shook my head "I'm sor—"

"Don't. It's over and I don't want to think on it anymore. I just wanna move on, please can we move on?" I begged. I was never one to sit on major things, let them consume me utterly but lately they have been getting over me and I couldn't handle it.

"Yeah, we can" he gave me a small smile as I silently thanked him "Let me take Elora so you can go rest, you need it"

I smiled again, standing to hand her over to Draco.

He was right, I was in desperate need of a good nights sleep.

There are so many ways I could end this.

Word count 1628.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.5K 38
//DRARRY// Draco Malfoy has always had a thing for Harry Potter. It was never just 'a phase'. It slowly progressed into something more than a thing...
918K 27.2K 25
Drarry slow burn, fluff and maybe a little smut but you will have to read it to find out. NOT MY ARTWORK CREDIT TO ARTISTS OBVIOUSLY BEFORE PEOPLE CO...
106K 2K 25
A Hogwarts experience when you're not the chosen one. ~~~ When Draco Malfoy and Y/N Diore met, they clicked instantly. From a powerful pureblood frie...
271 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...