One More Time (dwt x reader)

By 2blueteens

The sequel to "Hostage" :) This a Dream x fem reader fanfic, based around the current lore of the Dsmp <3 More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
An apology ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
End
Epilouge
Thank youโค๏ธ

Chapter 5

6.9K 251 240
By 2blueteens

Y/n's POV:

"Do you have food?" I ask. Dream gestures to the corner of the cell where a basket full of potatoes is sitting. I take one and start to eat it, sitting up against the cold obsidian wall. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Could you get on with this glorious plan of yours? I don't wanna spend another minute in here." Dream groans in annoyance.

"I need more time, Wilbur knows what he's doing." I assure calmly as I toss Dream a potato, "eat."

"Not hungry," he throws it back at me with a sigh. I roll my eyes and rest my head against the cool obsidian.

"What's that?" I ask, gesturing towards marks on the wall.

"I marked how many months I've been here, that's what the white tallies are," Dream explains quietly. There are 6 tallies on the wall, but a lot of jagged circles. "The white tallies are the months, and the circles are the days Quackity has come to-" Dream breaks off with a shiver. "To torture me..."

More silence passes.

"I'm sorry," I finally break the silence.

"Whatever," Dream shrugs, I feel my heart grow heavy with guilt.

"I mean you sent that letter for a reason. Did you really mean it?" I ask after a couple of seconds.

"Mean what?" Dream mumbles distractedly.

"The letter..." my voice falters.

"You didn't know-" Dream breaks off with a look of surprise. "Of course Quackity didn't tell you..."

"Tell me what? What happened?" I ask in confusion.

"Quackity-" Dream pauses, his hand flies to a scar on his cheek as closes his eyes shut. "Quackity forced me to write you that letter..." my eyes widen in shock.

The letter being fake hurts even more. Even through what I did Dream didn't leave me, he didn't push me away. More silence passes, I feel a lump form in my throat.

"Why?" Dream asks finally. I sigh, we both know what he's asking about.

"I don't know-" I start.

"Of course you fucking know!" Dream yells, cutting me off.

"Listen, I'm sorry..." I repeat quietly.

"You always are," Dream scoffs. "You're always fucking sorry," my mind instantly remembers that night. That night that seems so long ago, that night when the wind and rain was stinging my face. That night when I was still his hostage. That night when he had said the same thing...

"Dream, I played along in your little game! I sided with you when nobody else would!" I argue.

"Yeah, but when I wasn't there, when I couldn't be there for you, you betrayed me," Dream shakes head sadly. "You left me when I needed you most..."

"Don't act all innocent, Dream! You've used me from the start, I was just something for you to mess around with when you were bored!" I yell. "You said it yourself, our relationship wasn't ever supposed to be real, it wasn't supposed to happen!"

"You're right! You're right, y/n! For fucks sake you're finally right! It's just like your brother said. Some things are just not meant to be and this clearly isn't! What were we thinking, huh?" Dream scoffs softly. "Did we think this was gonna work? That we could stick through it? I guess we know better now..."

"Dream, you don't understand-" I begin.

"Then tell me!" Dream stands up suddenly. "Fucking tell me, y/n! Go on, explain it to me!" He raises his voice, towering over me. I feel tears prick at the tips of my eyes, I blink rapidly to hold them back. Dream seems to notice this because he sits back down with a sigh.

"I just don't understand why, y/n! Why? After everything, just for it to end like this?" Dream lowers his voice again, raising his hands up in exasperation.

"Do you really want to know?" I shout back, sobs stuck in the back of my throat. "He said he'd kill you! He'd kill you, Dream! He'd kill you if I didn't-" I break off as tears fall down my cheeks. My mind wanders back to that night. I had wanted to, hadn't I? That's what Quackity told me... Dream remains silent, his fists balled up. "I'm so sorry, Dream... I tried, I really tried..." I sob quietly, my head falling into my hands.

More silence passes, the only thing that can be heard are my soft cries. I finally look up and see Dream, hugging his knees, his head in his hands. His chest heaves with silent sobs.

"He came to visit me one day..." Dream raises his head up, his voice hoarse. "He tossed me the cracked mask, he told me he had taken you. That I had to tell him about the revive book or else. I thought he was bluffing." Dream pauses, closing his eyes. "I swear the first thing I'll do when we get out of here is fucking kill that son of a bitch..."

Dream shakes his head and wipes his dry tears with the back of his hand. I stay there, thinking about it all. I just want things to be like before... I think to myself.

Please...

Wilbur's POV:

"Hey, right on time!" Quackity grins, walking towards me. Tommy stares at me, his face paler than a ghost. We stare at each other for what seems like an eternity. I finally clear my throat and speak up.

"Hey, Tommy, you've grown a bit, haven't you?" I extend my hand for him to shake. Tommy looks at me for a second, so many emotions flickering in his eyes. Suddenly, he runs towards me, jumping into my arms. I blink and take a small step back in surprise. I hesitantly wrap my arms around him. Tommy buries his head in my shoulder, hugging me even tighter.

"I fucking hate you," Tommy whispers, his voice muffled. I let out a soft laugh.

"I missed you too," I tussle his hair with my hand as he pulls away.

All of a sudden I see a boy run towards us, he looks no older than Tommy. He finally reaches Quackity, out of breath.

"Charlie?" Quackity questions, concern crossing his face.

"Q!" Charlie pauses, catching his breath. "Sam wanted me to tell you that he just locked-" Quackity quickly clamps his hand over Charlie's mouth. Quackity wraps his arm around the younger boy's shoulder and leans down so he's level with him.

"Why don't you go make yourself useful somewhere else, hm?" Quackity suggests softly. I scoff quietly, really Quackity? Hiring a kid to do your dirty work? Pathetic.

Charlie hastily scampers away and Quackity clears his throat. "Uh, why are you here anyways, Wilbur?" Tommy asks, breaking the silence.

"Oh," Quackity grins. "Tommy, I think Wilbur would love to hear all about your little plan to kill Dream. Right, Wil?"

"Really?" Tommy looks between Quackity and me.

"Yeah, a plan to kill Dream, you say?" I question, Tommy and Quackity both nod. I just have to play along for a little longer. I'll follow along with their little "plan" pretend to be on their side. Once I'm in prison, y/n and I will execute the escape plan.

"So, you in? Just like- just like old times?" Tommy asks, flashing me a mischievous grin. I smile a sad smile. Oh, Tommy, I hate having to betray you, but I have to. One more time...

"I'm in."

A/N: I LOVE REVIVEBUR😩 also Dream in his sad boi hours 😞 IM GETTING MANIPULATED BY MY OWN BOOK- IDEK IF ITS MANIPULATION OR NOT AT THIS POINT. (Also kinda waiting for more lore to be able to write more btw!) GOODNIGHT <3

Comment any scenes you wanna see with Dream or any other character ig✋🏼🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 384 12
COVER ART BELONGS TO bitchass-blaze ON TUMBLR! This is the dream smp au! So the dream smp is real life, not streamers being actors. Streamers? Never...
47.2K 2.3K 34
This is the second book to my DreamSMP x reader. If you didn't read the first book yet, please do so before reading this One. In this Book we'll look...
875K 12.6K 62
x readers only lol (NO LONGER UPDATING: i do not support wilbur soot)
26.2K 765 56
[๐™–.] ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ก; ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š ยซ_____________________________ยป |โ€ข๐™„๐™‰ ๏ฟฝ...