FIVE More Minutes // Imagines...

By Little_Miss_Rocker

"I don't think I'm better than all of you -- I know I am." "Say that again?" Y/N says. Five whips his head ar... More

❗M U S T R E A D❗
the day that was 🍡
dancing in the moonlight πŸ₯›
say it again, it sounded good β˜•πŸ”₯
good and bad 🧊πŸ₯›
leave me alone β˜•πŸ₯›
lips are moving πŸ₯›
talk to me, boy β˜•πŸ₯›
partners-in-crime β˜•πŸ₯›
touch him again πŸ”₯β˜•
jealous! Five headcanons β˜•πŸ”₯🧊πŸ₯›
best friend! Five headcanons β˜•πŸ₯›πŸ΅
flirty! Five headcanons πŸ₯›
rival! Five headcanons πŸ”₯β˜•
soft! Five headcanons πŸ₯›

mind games β˜•πŸ”₯

1.3K 24 2
By Little_Miss_Rocker

Plot summary: Being caught in an awkward position with Klaus reveals Five's repressed soft side while unleashing an unknown side of Y/N.

"Klaus! What the hell are you doing?" Y/N shrieked as she walked past Five's room. She discovered him rummaging through his closets as if he was looking for something.

Y/N watched as in disbelief as Five's school uniforms had been scattered around the room like a hurricane had just hit the academy.

The boy was gonna be pissed.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Klaus greeted, obviously high and drunk again. "Oh, you know, just looking for some spare change my brother might have to fulfill my cravings."

"I thought you stopped doing drugs?!" Y/N inquired in a reprimanding way.

Klaus shrugged. "Eh, old habits die hard. Plus, I've been seeing Dave around again and it's really not helping me move on." he mumbled.

Y/N looked around, as if expecting that Ben would pop out of nowhere with a disappointed look on his face. Though she couldn't see him, Ben was there with pursed lips, notably disapproving and muttered an "I tried" to himself.

He reverted his attention back to his cash-hunting, when Y/N heard footsteps drawing nearer. "Hey!" Y/N whisper-yelled. Klaus jumped at her, causing him to bump his head on the nearby shelf. "Oww..."

Y/N cringed at his clumsiness. "I think Five's coming back. You better clean that mess up, Klaus!" she ordered, panic evident in her tone. But Klaus was not being helpful at all, caressing his head and muttering only a confused "huh" in response.

Y/N tried using her telekinesis to sort Five's room, but the sound of footsteps were getting louder by the second, and there was just too much of a mess that had been made.

In addition, she hadn't really mastered her powers just yet, which is mainly the reason she is in the Umbrella Academy.

Without thinking, she shoved Klaus into one of the closets along with herself in it. The minute she shut the door, Five walked in. Klaus and Y/N observed as his jaw literally dropped at the sight of his room. He narrowed his eyes at the pile of uniforms on the floor, the blankets sprawled over the bed, and the numerous open cabinets.

"What the hell?" Five breathed out, throwing away the paper cup that once held his morning coffee.

"Sh*t, he's angry-" Klaus remarked but his mouth was clamped shut by Y/N's hand. "Yeah, no sh*t, Sherlock."

Five walked further inside, scanning the room for any traces of the intruder. Klaus and Y/N held their breaths when Five looked in the direction of the closet they were hiding in.

Klaus was saying something, but it came out all muffled because of Y/N's hand. Five squinted his eyes at the closet, but dismissed it later on, proceeding to pick up his uniforms and fold it.

"I swear, if Klaus is behind this, I'm gonna kill him."

Klaus bit Y/N's hand, and she yelped at the sensation. "What?!" she yelled in a whisper.

"I gotta sneeze."

Y/N couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Seriously, Klaus? Didn't you just hear the guy?!"

Klaus nodded with aggression, scratching his nose. "His closet's full of cobwebs, can you blame me- ahhh... ACHOO!"

Both Klaus and Y/N stumbled out of the closet and landed directly at Five's feet, where the latter stared at them with a blank expression on his face.

The duo looked up slowly and gulped in fear, seeing as Five was towering over them and possibly expecting an explanation.

Y/N stood up hastily and brushed the dirt off her clothes, cowering under Five's intimidating gaze. Klaus followed her example, but had a much more relaxed look on his face.

"Hey, little bro." Klaus slurred obnoxiously, going as far as to burp loudly. Y/N facepalmed at her friend's antics.

Five shifted in his position and crossed his arms over his chest. "Care to explain why my room looks like the frickin' apocalypse?" he inquired, a sinister look on his face.

"Well, I was just checking if you had any cash left, you know. Some pennies you didn't need, that's all." Klaus explained coolly. Y/N watched as Five clenched his jaw.

"So you decided to turn my room upside down so that you can go and snort off again? I told you... I'm not funding your drug habit anymore." Five exclaimed through gritted teeth. His fists balled up in irritation as he squinted his eyes at his taller brother.

Y/N wished she could teleport away from the scene in that moment, and to make matters worse, Five turned his gaze onto her.

"Sh*t." Y/N muttered.

"And you? You of all people will tolerate my insolent brother to do something like this, hmm?"

"Actually, I told him to stop, but then you came in and I just thought it best to hide him, so yeah." Y/N rambled, and it took a few seconds for Five to process her words.

The boy paused for a moment, taking in both Y/N and Klaus ragged appearances and disheveled hair, and one thought led to another.

As arrogantly as possible, he scorned, "You can both take your makeout session elsewhere. I've got some things I need to do." With that, he turned his back on them.

Klaus looked visibly bewildered at Five's statement, and so did Y/N. Klaus opened his mouth to speak, but decided halfway against it, so he simply exited the room.

Y/N opted to stay. She closed the door as gently as possible when Klaus left, and when she whipped around, she was still met with the sight of Five's back.

He seemed engrossed in folding his clothes, paying no attention to Y/N's presence in the room. Y/N bit her lip as she inched closer to him, but before she could speak, Five beat her to it.

"What are you still doing here, Y/L/N?" he asked in a bored tone. Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, last name basis now, are we?"

Five scoffed. "Get out of my room."

Y/N shook her head even though Five couldn't see her. "Not unless you tell me why you're so agitated."

This made the boy avert his gaze from his clothes and onto her. He laughed humorlessly, "I'm not. Now, get out "

Y/N smirked. "Eh, you seem pretty furious to me. Is it because you're-"

"Jealous?" he cut her off, laughing humorlessly. "Please, cut me some slack, Y/L/N."

"I never said you were jealous."

Five paused what he was doing and rolled his eyes. Y/N took note of this. "Enough with your mind games, Y/L/N. I've got important things to do."

"Not until you tell me why you're jealous." she teased.

Five threw the uniform in his hand at the nearby wall and strode towards her. Y/N remained unfazed.

"Listen here, Y/L/N." he started. "I could care less about who you like, more so who you make-out with. But my room is off-limits for that sorta stuff, got it?"

As Five finished, he was breathing heavily, and Y/N noticed beads of sweat forming on his forehead. "All right, then." was her response. But before Five could turn around, he was roughly pushed back into the nearby chair.

"What are you-" Y/N immediately straddled him and put her arms around his neck. The shocked expression on Five's face was so priceless that it will be forever engraved in Y/N's memory.

"Oh, I thought you couldn't care less who I like? You seem to care now." she purred while Five remained stunned and motionless.

"I..." he trailed off, clearly at a loss of words at the distinct change in Y/N's behavior.

Her fingers traced Five's chest as her eyes scanned his features. She was pleased that she had this effect on him.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" she cooed, deliberately lowering her voice. She noticed how Five's breathing sped up, and how his pupils dilated.

"What are you doing?" Five breathed out, his hands slowly making their way to her waist. Y/N blushed at the sensation. To push him further over the edge, she stooped her head down low, pausing only when her lips were right next to his ear.

The boy swore his breath hitched in his throat at the feeling of her warm breath.

"Just helping you embrace your own feelings." she whispered.

As if Y/N couldn't frustrate him any more, she let her lips brush his cheek as she withdrew from her previous position and gave him a cheeky wink. She strutted away, making significant hand movements and in a few seconds, the room rearranged itself and was spic-and-span again.

Before she exited the room, she gave Five one last look before speaking. "Just so you know, Klaus isn't really my type. Anyhoo, good luck with your equations."

Y/N ultimately left the young boy frustrated, excited and confused as ever.

This wasn't at all the Y/N he was used to. But it was the Y/N he certainly wanted to emerge more often.

He blinked several times and shook his head to snap out of the trance he was in before grinning mischievously and getting up in haste.

"Come back here, you little-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 61 16
( sorry for any incorrect spellings ) " you act so innocent yet here you are spilling lies and playing your little game like were just some board pie...
625K 16.1K 60
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš π™Όπš’ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ. 𝚈/πš— πš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš–οΏ½...
458 3 23
[this is book 2, if any requests please let me know] ..."I must be seeing things it can't be, no no no it can't be, I could feel an urge to cry but I...
2.9K 126 25
What if you were in the film: "The Proposal". And what if the roles were reversed and Y/n had the help her own boss keep his place in the editorial...