The bionic and The science Ex...

By HerminoneG

You have gone on adventures with the Davenports and Leo. You got together with Chase everything was good unti... More

Spy fly
Missin' the misson
Quarantined
Robot fight club
Bro down
The rats strike back
Parallel Universe
Spikes got talent
Leo vs Evil
Hole in one
Trucked out
The Bionic 500
Thank you
Bionic Showdown Pt1
Bionic Showdown Pt2
Wake up
Memory Wipe
Avalanche
Adam up

Speed trap

2.7K 44 5
By HerminoneG

Y/n was with the Davenports at the lab. Her and Leo still didn't talk as normally as they used to. Her dad and Donald where with them. Her dad said for her to talk but she just told him that she tried. The dads told them to talk more and it kind of worked but not really. Y/n doing Bree's hair. Well more just like moving it around and brushing it. Chase was siting in front of them. Adam and Leo where packing their bags.

"Tonight's the night. The new frozen yogurt shop is opening. 52 flavors and 4 of them are sugar-free." Y/n stopped brushing Bree's and they all looked at him. "Oh who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish" Chase said towards Bree. Bree looks at her nails and y/n just continue brushing her hair.

"I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So I'm bringing my own." Adam zipped down his jacket showing candy. "You don't even want to know what's in my pants." He hit his legs. "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

"Sorry you guys are coming home straight after school" Donald told them.

"Especially you y/n" Alexander said.

"Why?"

"I got an alert for the jail your mom is at... apparently she's not there" Y/n stomach dropped. She already knows that she's not there.

What do I do. Lie? Tell the truth? Oh if he finds out what I did to her what will he think of me? What will anyone think of me?

Her thought where cut off by a ding. They turned to Alexander.

"Uh never mind? She's there? I just got a text. Have a look."

False alarm. Wrong cell she's there. In case you want to know for sure.

They all read and looked at the picture. Y/n looked at her dad confused.

"I uh I still don't want you to take any chances y/n. We know what she's capable of." Y/n just looked in deep thought. She remembers everything that happened at the school and when she broke into her room. "Y/n?" Y/n broke her daze.

"Right. Got it" Her dad walked away with Donald.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the Rich-Guy club?" Leo asked Donald.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday" Donald told Leo "He could have discovered out bionic secret he could have found out about y/n" Y/n looked at the ground.

"Oh! Ok so it's our fault that your million-Dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree asked as her, y/n and Chase walked over to them.

"Yea Brees right eddie could have stopped him." y/n agreed

"Don't go there supergirls" eddie said popping up on the screen "I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you two might want to look into." Bree rolled her eyes. Y/n got a hammer and walked to him. Chase stopped her. He grabbed the hammer from her hand and kept her in place.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was. Even though someone was supposed to be watching him." Alexander said pointing to Leo

"Well technically two people pulled Leo away letting Marcus roam free" Leo said pointing to the dads.

"Guy I think your talking about each other." Adam said

"Bottom line. Im keeping a tighter leash on you three."

"And y/n I want you to be more careful after that false alarm anything could happen." Y/n walked over to her dad.

"Say that she did somehow end up getting out... what would we do then?" She asked worriedly.

"Uh keep you in hiding" Y/n scoffed.

"That's stupid" she said everyone looked at her wide eye

"Excuse me... if she gets out she'll be going for you first."

"Good then use me as bate and we could end it once and for all." Y/n said

"If a jail won't keep her in then how do you suggest on ending it"

"I have idea"

"No! Y/n no way why are you even thinking about doing that"

"Why!? Maybe cause she used me as a experiment and turned me into someone everyone else is going to think as a freak. Maybe because she wants me dead."

"Y/n you are not a murderer" Her dad said looking at her dead in the eye. She turned around her eyes turned red and hair started floating. She couldn't control her anger she turned around.

"Maybe I want..." she cut herself seeing her dads look. She sounded like her mom. She blinked and her eyes turned back to e/c and her hair stopped floating "Your right I'm not..." she looked down at the ground

"Y/n you need to control this anger you have on her... one wrong more and so many things can go wrong... you understand" she nodded her head. And her dad walked closer to her. "I'm sorry y/n but it's better being safe then sorry." Donald made sure Leo would keep a closer eye on them and the dads walked out. Chase walked over to y/n.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding onto her hands.

"Yea... no I sounded like my mother" Y/n said shaking her head.

Y/n and the bionics stood by each other as Leo walked in front of them telling them.

"The hammer is down people." He pointed to Bree "no more talking to boy" Then Adam "no more talking to girl." Then he pointed to y/n "uh... keep scaring people away." Then Chase. "No more helping old ladies to their cars!" Chase turned to him.

"I was helping your grandmother."

"Trust no one!" Just then Donald came in jumping happily throwing his arms everywhere followed by y/n's dad.

"It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! Its here! It's here!" Donald had a big smile on his face

"What? What is it?" Bree asked

"Whatever it is, I hope it came with a big box of masculinity, cause I never want to see that again." Eddie said.

"Just come here!" They all followed Donald he ran them to a car. "Meet the worlds first self-driving car, designed by yours truly. Yea just when you thought me and Alexander could get any more awesome. Boom we got more awesome " Alexander nodded.

"And boom! I still want to be dropped off a block away from school." Bree said

"So how does this thing drive itself?" Leo asked.

"Ooh! Wait let me guess you connected eddie to a car" y/n said.

"Haha no! See this panel on to it receives a satellite signal and sends all the Perrin information to the cars on board computer and voila it drives itself. Eddie is connected to other things." Y/n then mumbled

"Remind me to never get near those things" Eddie heard here.

"Aww y/n you don't trust me" A ball came flying towards her. She put up a shield and it bounced back. Everyone looked between her and eddie.

"No! Not one bit!" Y/n said putting her shield down.

"Thank you for your honesty" Eddie said smiling. Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways. Did we mention that this car goes 200 miles an hour? No? That's because it goes 300!" They started the car.

"Good evening Donald" the car said. "Would you and Alexander like to take a ride?"

"She sounds classy" Leo said. Just then the moms walked in

"Guys what are you doing? Your going to be late for school" Cassandra said.

"Go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go" Tasha said pushing them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Chase were talking while Leo, Adam and Bree started walking towards them. Leo was taking the 'Enforcer' things too far. Marcus then showed up.

"Hey guys! What's up?"

"I'll tell you what's up. Your time here. Get lost Leo" Marcus ignore Leo and continue.

"Silly, Leo. So guys are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? They're giving out unlimited toppings. Principal Perry's been camped out for weeks"

"Wha- unlimited toppings? Somebody could've  told me that before I filled my socks up with gummy frogs." Adam said. Leo went over to them

"Stranger danger" Leo said

"Uh sorry Marcus we can't go." Chase said

"Uh we have chores to do." Bree continued

"No we don't we have an uptight dad who's afraid we'll reveal our secret-" Everyone looked at Adam "-Recipe for chili. ooh! that works! let's go!" Chase grabbed y/n's hand as they all ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids where in the lab. Y/n was siting next to Adam watching him play with rubber bands. Chase was across them and Bree was at the desk.

"Ugh, everyone from school is checking in at the yogurt shop! Even Susie Reynolds and she's lactose intolerant." Donald walked in and started talking to his kids. Y/n got a text on her phone. It was her dad telling her that he was still worried about the false alarm and didn't want her out past 9:30. Donald left and y/n got up and stood in between Chase and Bree. Chase got a notification on his phone.

"I knew we should have gone to the grand opening with Marcus. He just texted me and said that principal Perry is shotgunning Tutti-Fruity straight from the dispenser!"

"We are missing the biggest social even of the year." Bree complained

"Well then let's go!" Y/n joined in.

"We can't Mr.Davenport wants us here and y/n you dad is worried about the false alarm"

"No one knows my mother like I do ok. She may be a evil lunatic but she's not stupid enough to attack me in public." Y/n said but in the inside she was screaming just wanting to tell them everything.

"And Mr.Davenport wants us far far away and the yogurt shop is far,far away" Adam said

"Your razor-thin logic works for me! But y/n you can't be alone at all ok?"

"Got it! Let's go!" Y/n said they all started leaving but Bree stopped them.

"Wait wait wait wait what about Leo?"

"Marcus said not to invite him and he's right. We just have to be quick." Chase said

"You know what else is quick Davenports and L/n's car." Adam said

"Are you crazy! They will kill us if thy knew we drove their car."

"Yes but we wouldn't be driving his car, it drives itself" y/n said.

"Boom!"

"Can't argue with that!" They all ran to the car and went to the yogurt shop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bionics and y/n where standing by the car as Marcus looked at it. Y/n was bitting her bottom lip nervously.

"This thing is awesome." Marcus said

"Yea you just say any destination and it automatically takes you there" Chase said

"Yet no matter how many times I tell it 'Take me to a better life' here I am." Bree said

"And get this it even has a compartment for your gloves!"

"So guys the line looks pretty long. Maybe we shouldn't just cruise this things over to my house" y/n walked in front of him.

"I don't think it's a good idea" Marcus looked at her. He grabbed one of her hands and started swinging it back and forwards.

"Why not... we could get to know each other better" Chase was glaring at Marcus and looking confused at y/n. Y/n looked at him. She removed her hand from his and before she could answer they heard someone else.

"Hold it!" They heard panting and Leo came and stood beside Marcus. He grabbed y/n and and went in front of Adam, Bree, Chase. "Eddie told me you guys snuck out. You're all coming with me!"

"No we're not" Bree argued back.

"Oh yes your are!"

"You can't tell us what to do" Chase said. Y/n looking at Marcus to see if he'll do anything

"Yea your not the boss of us." They all stared arguing with Leo. Y/n saw Marcus get in the car. He put his finger over his mouth signaling her to keep shut. She knows what would happen if she didn't. She just stood back. Marcus then came back.

"You guys Leo's right. I don't want you guys to get in trouble. You guys should just go home but at least get some yogurt before you go." Y/n and the bionics went to get yogurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got their yogurt and went back to the car. They notice it wasn't there and neither was Leo.

"Wheres Leo?" Bree wondered

"More importantly wheres the car?" Chase asked.

"Leo probably went for a joyride" Marcus said "I'll just call my dad to pick us up. He's been dying to meet you guys." Y/n stared at him. She went behind them and called Leo. She acted like she got the call.

"Leo? You guys it's Leo. Leo where are you?" She asked

"I'm trapped in the car speed towards the bottoms of the ocean! Do something of the next time you see me I'm gonna be a fish stick!" Y/n hung up the call and turned to them. "Guys Leo's in trouble we have to go help him."

"Sorry Marcus we gotta go" Bree told him.

"Said you can't go yet! We haven't taken a picture with the froyo-a-go go dodo!"

"Oh right!" Adam ended up taking a picture with Marcus. Bree grabbed Adam and y/n grabbed Chase and brought them to the corner. Y/n called Leo again.

"Hey Leo the left pedal is called a brake. Take you foot and step on it!" Adam said

"Don't you think u would have tired that already?!" Adam grabbed y/n's wrist and brought the phone closer to him.

"Hey if you don't be polite then this conversation is over" Adam tried handing up. Bree, Chase and y/n brought the phone away from him. This time Chase her wrist in his hand.

"Leo I'll use your cell signal to locate the car with my bionics gps." Chase said "got him. Taylor Avenue and 28th" Y/n handed him her phone "what are you doing?"

"Getting Leo"

"I'll help you y/n" Bree said. Y/n nodded they used their super speed and ran to the car. Bree got there and she went on Leo's said holding the widows.

"Open the door!" Bree yelled from the other side. Leo tried but it didn't work.

"I cant"

The child safety lock is always engaged for passengers under the age of nine.

"I'm 14!"

You are very small for your age.

Y/n used her power and jumped on top of the car.

Y/n was able to have herself hold on. Leo let out another scream when he heard y/n hit the top of the car.

"Ow!" Y/n yelled

"Y/n?"

"Yes now tried looking for the emergency brake!"

"Maybe this is it!" Leo pushed a button.

Turbo bust engaged

Y/n put her shield up to stop the wind from knocking her down. She tried to do it for Bree but it was too late the wind made her let go of the car.

"That wasn't it!" Leo yelled.

Bree got back to Adam and Chase. Her hair was a mess and she had grass.

"What happened to you" Chase asked.

"You know those signs when it says dear crossing. They weren't kidding." Chase looked around and didn't see y/n.

"Wait where is y/n?"

"She was able to stay on the car. She used her powers to stop the wind from knocking her down."

"Knocking her down?" Adam and Chase asked confused.

"She was able to get onto of the car." Chase went wide eye. "I don't know how we are going to stop that car."

"What you don't think the ocean is going to stop it?" Adam asked. Chase then got an idea.

"If the car is being driven by an internal computer system, maybe I can tap into it remotely and shut it down." Chase then put the phone to his ear. "Leo hang on yell y/n too also. I'm going to try something"

"Y/n hold on!" Leo yelled. Y/n looked around.

"To what?!" Y/n saw Chase's bionics about to hit the top of the car. She slide down to the front. She kept her powers to keep her still. The windshields started moving, the horn started honking and the radio was static. Leo let out a little scream when he saw y/n.

"Y/n! Chase do something! You girlfriend is literally in front of the car!!" Leo yelled into the phone.

"Hold on!"

"To what?! It's all car I have nothing to hold on to!" Y/n turned around to face Leo "I'm going to try to break the window."

"No y/n that's not going to work!" Leo yelled. She still tried. It shot back and she moved before she could get hit. She she moved her shield went down. She was blow straight into the front window. She turned around so her back was on the window.

"Y/n!"

"Leo what's going on !?" Bree asked.

"Leo I'm going to try stopping the car!" Y/n yelled

"No!" Everyone else yelled.

"We have to try something!"

"Fine but if after one try doesn't work just leave it." Chase said

"Alright!" Y/n turned her stomach back on the window. She stood up she half her body was on to of the car. Y/n let out a scream when the wind made her hit the top. "I'm ok!" She put her hand on it and tired to take control of the car. It didn't work. She slide back down and had her back on the window. "It's not working!"

"Ok just stay still. We are going to have to try something else" Chase said.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Leo yelled through the phone.

15 seconds to destination

"Y/n your able to get off this car! So go!" Leo said

"No! I'm not leave with out you! We'll be able to stop the car!"

"Guys im sorry" Leo started saying "you're trying to rescue me when I'm supposed to be protecting you. Y/n I'm sorry about our fight. I shouldn't have said or looked at you they way I did. Your my best friend. I guess I want a very good enforcer but I was worst brother... best friend" Y/n felt guilty. It wasn't his fault.

"Yes you were" Adam said.

"Leo it's ok it's not your fault." Y/n said she pointed her hand out in front of the car.

"Y/n what are you doing !?" Leo yelled. The bionics on the other side of the phone all looked at each other confused.

"Leo what's going on?" Bree asked

"Y/n!"

"I'm going to keep trying to stop this car!"

"Y/n we can do something." Chase said

"Well in the meantime im doing this!" She said.

"Adam we have to hurry" Chase said. Y/n started shooting her powered in front of the car. But it's didn't work it mean it more bumpy. She jumped a bit. She let out a little scream.

"Y/n stop you'll fall off!" Leo yelled. Y/n nodded and stopped. Adam threw Chase's shield towards the car.

Back at home Marcus was watching everything. Quinn was beside him. She knew not matter what fight her daughter and Leo were in she wouldn't let him go down alone

Five seconds to destination

Four

Three

Two...

Just then Chase's shield made an immediate stop. Lucky for Leo since he was inside his head only hit the wheel but y/n fell off the car. She held onto the cliff for dear life. She started to life herself up. Leo ran out of the car.

"Here" He held out his hand. She grabbed it and he helped her up. Her hair was everywhere thanks to the wind. "Are you ok?"

"Yea... thank you" She said looking down. Leo smiled and hugged her.

"I really ment I was sorry." She smiled and hugged back.

"Come on let's go."

"You might want to fix your hair" Leo said.

"Eh... I kinda like it" Leo smiled at his best friend. Y/n went in the driver seat and Leo went in the passengers side. They got back to the yogurt shop. They got out of the car.

"Oh thank go your ok" Chase said hugging y/n. Leo did a coughed. "Oh you too Leo" y/n let out a laugh and Leo playfully rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later y/n and Leo decided to hand out. They heard the doorbell ring and Leo went to open it. The other end showed Marcus.

"I don't know if I've made it clear but I don't like you" Leo said closing the door. Marcus opened it.

"Oh Leo I'm so glad your home safe. Y/n you hand me worry what we're you thinking... helping Leo... with your powers... and to think you both could have ended up in the bottom of the ocean."

"Wait how do you know about all this? Y/n we need to tell Davenport" Leo stated walking away but Marcus shot a green lazer out of his eyes towards Leo. Y/n stood up. She used her super speed and pushed him against the wall. Leo turned around shock.

"Hm... I like this position" Marcus said. Y/n backed away quickly

"Leave. Leo. Alone" y/n demand in a threatening voice.

"Y/n Leo is in my way... now you can tell him everything... he won't tell Davenport anything... unless he wants Adam Bree and Chase to be locked away for being bionic."

"What?" Leo asked confused.

"Y/n will explain everything from what she did to her mother at the lap... to now. Good night Leo ." Marcus turned to y/n "Good night cupcake" he gave her a kiss on the cheek and left

"Y/n?" She turned around. She grabbed Leo and brought him to the corner.

"Look years ago when I was at the lab... I injected my mom with... black leopard genes. She is scarier, strong and faster then me. When Marcus showed up I had an off feeling about everything. The next day... I saw him break his own guitar I just acted like I didn't because I need to know more about what was happening. Then... she showed up..."

"What do you mean she showed up?" Leo asked confused.

"My mom... during Daughter father career day.  She attacked me that's why I was freaking out when I came speeding down from the second floor."

"That's why you said you had a gash on your left shoulder." Leo did finally realizing.

"Yes but no one else saw it so I thought I saw just seeing thing. Until later that night I was sleeping... she paid me a visit. And by paying me a visit I mean... she covered my mouth, put her hand on my throat, cut my cheek, and told me that she kept me alive for a reason. I ended up waking up so I thought it was a dream... but I looked at the mirror and saw my cheek was cut and not only that but the window was open. It had a note I flushed it down the toilet but I still remember what it said 'You'll pay for what you did to me'. Marcus knew everything from the beginning and told me if I didn't keep quite and act normal he will tell our secret or worst kill you guys. I saw him do everything that's why I called you instead of the other way around today." When y/n finished Leo was in shock. Just then the bionics came in.

"Leo y/n are you guys ok?" Bree asked

"Huh... oh- uh yea, yea we're fine" y/n said. Leo nodded. "I should get going home."

"Want me to go with you?" Chase asked. Y/n looked at him and nodded. She said bye to everyone and went home with Chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was looking out the window. Chase went to get popcorn since they were going to watch a movie. She looked to the side of the window and saw big yellow eye

'Mom!'

She gasp and started to have a pounding headache she stared walking backwards and started to get a flash back form the lab

Hi my name is.....

Flash

I'll take care of you...

Flash

Here is some food...

Flash

I did make the serums but didn't think she would use it on you...

Flash

Call me...

End of flash back

Y/n gasp and was looking around. She was sitting on her by her bed. She was trying to catch her breath just as the door open.

"Hey I got- baby what happened?" Chase asked. He put the popcorn down and went to her.

"I- nothing I just fell." Chase looked at her. "I'm ok Chase." Chase picked her up and put her on the bed. He went and grabbed the Popcorn and sat next to her on the bed. More into the movie y/n put her head on chase's chest listening to his heart beat. She ended up falling asleep. Chase saw her. He laid down slowly, hugged her and fell asleep soon after.

What they didn't know was that Quinn was ready. Ready to get back at y/n she wanted her to pay for making her an animal. Even if what she did to y/n was worst she didn't care she only cared about getting revenge on her daughter. She had to wait tho... her Marcus and another guy had a whole plan and are waiting for the right moment to attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
660K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
14K 324 39
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
4.5K 154 6
. . . 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒! ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺! ❞ Cher Holloway had always been...