Only For You

By 4moneynot4Life

Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

14

32.7K 1.1K 437
By 4moneynot4Life

3 days later
Sunday
June 20th
@3pm

"My momma gon drop me off at yo house round 6 ain that when it start?"

"No its start at 7 but people can come early it ain gon be a big party anyways we all just gon be chillin"

I was on the phone with Alana while I was at work and we were planning on having a little kickback at her house for her 18th birthday.

"Bettttt EEEEEEE I can't believe your 18 you was just 2" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

"Now im three" she replied playing along.

"Ok babes imma see u later"

"Okayyy byeeeeee I lovveeee youuuu" she said blowing me kissed through the phone.

"Get off my phone hoe"

"Uh-" she relied straightening her face.

"LOVE YOU TOOO" I said laughing then hung up.

I leave from the back room then notice how I haven't seen Jarius at work ever since Adrien nem had that party.

He so lame, all these niggas lame..Remember that ladies!

*1hr later*

"Bring yo bad ass here" I said picking up my little cousin and bringing him into the livingroom and turning on bubble guppies.

"Riah what you doing" my momma asked me magically appearing in the kitchen.

"Momma how do you do that you don't make no typa sound like you a ninja ah sum"

"Heyyyy babbyyy" my momma said completely ignoring me and going straight towards my little cousin.

She picked him and he started crying.

"Stop allat crying you can watch bubble guppies later"

"Say NO Royal" I told him to say.

"You bet not im gon beatcho-"

"NO" he said towards my momma turning away from her causing me to laughing and my mommas mouth to drop.

"Gon get this baby fucked up Riah keep playin" my momma said shaking her head smiling.

I walked away from them and back into my room where I had my outfit already laid out on the bed.

*2hours later*

"Some say the blacker da berry the sweeta da juice I say the darka the fleshh thannn the deeper the roots" I was in my room after getting out the shower and changing my clothes while vibing to some Tupac.

"Riah is you ready its 6..GIRL you just now putting on yo clothes" my momma said busting in my room like its hers or sum.

"Anddd I gotta take some picturesss soooo" I replied to my momma and she just shook her head and left out of my room.

Riah.Official

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by TheyLuvJay, Tanya.a and 4,067 others
Riah.Offical @prettylittlething (;
View all 597 comments
TheyLuvJay 😍
Tanya.a shordyy you bussinnn bussinnn 😆
Lilmarco 🥴🥴 fine astf
*TheyLuvJay liked Lilmarco comment*

Alana😇
You otw?
6:15pm

Me
Yes maammm
6:20pm

*7:20 @kickback*

"stop playing wimme" I said towards the twins who kept on saying "where tf is Riah" just because I was shorter than them so they was acting like they couldn't see me....corny asf.

"Nah fr doe how tall is you" James asked me.

"Im 5'5 bitch im not that short" I said reaching up smacking him in his face.

"What da-" After I smacked James, Demetrius immediately smacked me causing me to hold my face in shock.

"Wassup yall" I turned to see Adrien walking towards me, Alana, the twins and Alanas boyfriend.

Awww shit

Then he turned to look at me and said "Wassup Riah" then looked away.

After that little incident that happened me and him have been avoiding each other literally so seeing him here didn't make it any better.

"Hannin" I replied then I left them and walked towards the snack counter taking a shot of tequila.

"I definitely gotta get fucked up tonight"

"Shii me too" replied Jay taking a shot too.

*9:10pm*

"Aye whats yo name" some brownskin dude with long dreads had walked over to me while I continued to take shots.

"Ion got one" I said turning my head towards him aggressively.

"The..fuck" he said walking away.

Jay looked over at me with a slight smirk on his face and said "That tequila got u being meaner den usual".

"Shhhut-up" I replied sluggish.

"Cmere give me this and take this instead" he hands me a cup of water he was holding and takes me to go sit outside on the steps with him while he smoked.

"Pass it to me" I said reaching for the blunt but he moved it away from me.

"no you needa sober back up a lil"

"Bitch" I replied side eyeing him making him laugh.

"Im- i- im- iiimm not een drunk shorrrrdyyy im just yaknoww chillin"

"You- yo- you issssss doeeeee" he replied mocking me.

"AYE YALL CMON WE FINNA WISH LANA A HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Demetrius said coming outside to tell us and a couple more people who were out here.

We get off the stairs and I almost fall but Jay catches me.

"Wha da fuckk Riahh" he says bending down a little to put my arm around his neck and help me walk.

"Boy im not no kid ion need help" I said removing my arm almost falling again.

"Whatchu said again?" He said pushing me infront of him so he can walk behind me.

We proceed into her kitchen where I see this biggg asss cakkeeee.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone started singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITTTTTTTCHHHHH YEAAA ITS YO BIRTHDAY TURN UP YEA PURRRR" I started screaming and Alana turned around and did a lil twerk.

"Now pass me sum cake and by sum I mean 5 maybe 10 slices" Alana turned and looked at me like I was crazy or sum.

"Cmon hoe pass me my slices" I said being so serious.

Hmmm don't really know how I feel about this butttt its cooo I guesss how yall feelin bout it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 249 10
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
15.8K 264 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
5.6K 418 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...