Perennial

By Tasty_Cream_

Y/n is a girl who never had good experience with love. She didn't even know what it was fully until she met h... More

⚠️Rewriting⚠️
"Hello, my love"
Council
tired
"Why were you looking"
complications
Surprises
Ayame
Zodiacs
Drawings
Akito
a kiss
babe
Maid Cafe
"sorry Haru"
Hospital
Stop😭 (spoilers)
Haru's mom
Cookies
Rin
teasing kyo
fighting akito
Back to.school
emergencies
Hospital visits
Together forever

Datchi

2.5K 59 5
By Tasty_Cream_

(REWRITTEN)

"Why hello my love" Datchi cooed smirking in her direction as he brought his cup of tea to his lips. Y/n looked towards her parents and they gazed expectantly at her from their spots on the couch, half emptied cups in front of them.

Y/n suppressed a sigh and smiled sweetly "hello Datchi, how are you?" She asked bowing as her vacant eyes wondered around the room.

Her mother watched her waiting for her to slip up. Datchi set down his cup and clapped his hands "splendid now that your here, now chop chop go make yourself pretty so we can leave for dinner"

Y/n nodded "of course let me get ready I'll be down in a moment" y/n watched as her parents leaned in to converse with the cocky teen on their couch, she slowly walked up the steps buying herself as much time as she could without getting caught.

Closing the door to her room she flopped on her bed letting out a loud scream as she stuffed her face into her pillow. She begrudgingly lifted herself off the bed and opened her walk in closet door.

She browsed the outfits until she stopped infront of the one she was looking for, the outfit datchi purchased on their last outing and insisted that she should wear it next time they went out.

Unhooking the hanger off the closet bar she sighed gazing at the mini skirt low cut top. This was something she'd probably see someone from the red light district in and that thought alone made her cringe.

She slipped on some black tights, and the cloths putting her h/l h/c into a h/s. She grabbed her purse and did a once over in the mirror before heading out shoes in hand. She descended down the creaky steps watching as datchi suggestively smiled at her.

Y/n's parents stood up walking towards the staircase their arms around each other, y/n's mom who was leaning on her significant other's chest gave her a small approving smile.

"You look beautiful as always love" he replied snaking his arm around her waist as he gave her a cheeky smile. "Well as much as I love our conversations mr and mrs l/n I have to take y/n hear our to dinner" he told them as they happily waved him off

"Have fun children don't get into too much trouble" y/n's dad winked as the younger boy laughed and pulled her towards the limo parked in her driveway. He opened the door gesturing for y/n to enter first before sliding onto the black leather seats himself.

He gripped the back of the drivers seat before muttering something to him and putting the screen up between them. Y/n watched him her hands settled in her lap as she anxiously picked at her fingers.

Datchi looked at her and started talking about his day which consisted of him talking about his money and his parents business and how poor other people were in his class.

Y/n watched keeping her unamused and unwanted comments to herself as she nodded and hummed every now and again. Y/n stared at him wondering why her parents had to choose the shallowest playboy they could find to betroth her to.

Datchi wasn't necessarily bad looking his chestnut brown hair was trimmed into a clean popular cut his grey green eyes wooing everyone he flirted witch along with his fit build. It wasn't a surprise why his female classmates who were as shallow as him always threw themselves at his feet.

The car ride was draining and y/n felt herself relax in relief when the limo came to a stop in front of a humble looking soba restaurant. It was homey, and down to earth which was very unexpected from the boy besides her.

She looked over to him questioning him with a simple raise of an eyebrow and he opened the door "I didn't want to watch you pout the whole time or complain about how expensive everything is" he scoffed answering her silent question.

Y/n gave him a small smile accepting his hand as she stepped out of the black and white vehicle and onto the grey pavement. Y/n looped her arm around his white sleeved one and followed him toward the restaurant's entrance which chimed with a small bell as they opened it.

The smell of onions and freshly cooked food filled y/n's senses and her stomach gurgled quietly in anticipation. They walked up to the hostess who blushed furiously at the sight of datchi before anxiously looking at y/n a sheepish expression adorning her young face.

Go ahead and take him y/n thought with a sarcastically. "Table for two" he stated his slithery nasal voice filling the awkward silence. Y/n gazed around the restaurant noticing the brunette from school.

The brunette's gaze met hers and she waved enthusiastically, as the two other girls seated at her table turned to look at her as well. "Right this way" the hostess replied leading them to a table near the window besides Tohru's.

"Hey y/n" she smiled happily giving her a closed eyed smile as her friends gave her a small wave of acknowledgment. Datchi gazed at her scrutinizing as ge pulled out a chair. "Hello miss Honda" y/n replied feeling a blush of embarrassment creep it's way onto her cheek

She didn't want her classmates to know she was going on a date let alone on a date dressed like this. She walked over to the seat sitting down before explaining herself. "We go to the same school" she justified and he rolled his eyes

"I still don't understand why you insist on going to that school when mine has people of our class" he judged pushing a menu towards her roughly and y/n cleared her throat. "Erm wel you know I like things down to earth" she replied awkwardly

Y/n watched as the black haired girl pointed towards datchi with her chopsticks "I don't like your waves" she glowered and he sweet dropped nervously, y/n superseded a laugh by distracting herself by reading the ingredients featured on the menu.

The blonde let out a hearty laugh patting the other girl on the back "that's hanajima'a wave report for you, we will leave you guys to your date come on Tohru" she chuckled as the brunette's eyes widened "a-a date?!" She exclaimed as the other two laughed and pulled her out of the restaurant

Y/n watched them leave enviously wishing that she was allowed to have friends like that. But sadly she never would be allowed due to her parents thinking that it was a waste of time and would distract her of her goal of being a doctor and a diligent wife.

Even though the business would be going to Datchi once they marry, then she would be a trophy wife or an assistant either outcomes were both not what she wanted.

Datchi watched the trio leave disgust evident on his face "your school is weird" he commented as he ordered for the both of them. Small talk was exchanged between them as the food was set on the table.

"How was your day" he questioned reluctantly as he finished a boring story about a cook he fired for taking too long to cook. He broke his chopsticks apart and set them in-between his fingers.

Y/n sighed "it was good other than being scolded for my hair colour" y/n replied absentmindedly as she picked at her food. He set the chopsticks down "you should dye your hair black or brown so you look normal your eyes are enough as it is" he tisked

Y/n's oddly shaded eyes gazed back at him, "I like the color though" she replied solemnly loosing her appetite. He snorted "and that's why your weird anyways about my maid.." he started

Y/n frowned at her bowl, everything is about him she thought before placing her head in her palm and nodding along. They finished dinner , y/n already tired of listening to him complain about how his maid folded his clothes. Really clothes?

They finally arrived back to her house as y/n waited impatiently for the limo to park in her driveway. He leaned down kissing her cheek "farewell my sweet" he murmured before opening the door for her and letting her out.

Y/n have him a little smile "goodbye Datchi" she stepped out the car and walked to the door knocking. Her mom answered it looking down at her how was your date?" Y/n shrugged "it was good, I'm heading off to bed mother"

The older women scoffed walking over to the dining room table where her paperwork was spread out. "No your going to study go get your books" she gestured to the bookshelf on the opposite wall and y/n frowned She walked over to the shelf pulling her textbooks from it and coming to sit at the table.

Hours passed that felt like days and y/n was finally allowed to go up to her room and sleep, she glanced at the clock internally groaning upon seeing the numbers 4:08am. She ambled down the steps and threw herself in her bed instantly falling Asleep . 

•••

Y/n's eyes drooped as she tried to keep herself awake, she was so tired from not getting enough sleep and waking up early that she kept dozing off in her class making her seat mate nudge her awake every few minutes. 

The class finally ended and y/n gave a thankful nod to her desk-mate who bowed politely before walking off. Y/n took a deep breath before standing out of her chair. With a sigh she remembered that she promised to eat on the roof with Tohru's friends. 

Y/n debated on if skipping lunch and taking a nap was worth it, it wasn't that she didn't want to have lunch with the odd group but rather the fact that she was tired and wanted to take a nap or study like she should be doing, 

Y/n came to the mental agreement that she would walk to her locker to grab her books and if she didn't run into the brunette then she would join them for lunch. And then from there decide if she was going to sleep or not. 

Y/n ambled through the halls grimacing at the overly excited voice of Tohru Honda calling for her in the middle of the hallway her hand waving frantically in the air. "Hey L/n!" Y/n sighed "no avoiding it now" she said to herself as she walked over. 

"Greeting Honda" she replied as they walked towards the roof, "how are you today l/n?" She inquired happily y/n smiled "I'm well and you?" They walked side by side avoiding the bustling students shoving past them

"No need to be so formal you can call me Tohru" she announced as she began to climb the metal ladder y/n following close behind, when they reached the top it revealed the rest of her friend group scattered around the rooftop. 

"Tohru!" Uotani called as she  bounded over towards her friends pulling y/n along with her. Y/n glanced around while the two girls engaged in conversation. Haru stared at her as he leaned against the roofs wall "yo" he greeted 

Momiji smiled brightly at her "you're very pretty!" He complemented in his accented voice. Yuki smiled at them as y/n greeted them with a nod. "Thank you" taking a look around the rest of the roof she saw Kyo glowering in the corner. 

Y/n didn't take it personally she was sure he did this to everyone besides the bubbly brunette who was now ushering her down into the seat next to her. Yuki sat across from them his hands propping up his body as he enjoyed the cool Weather. 

Y/n took out my small lunch that consisted of greens for the main purpose of 'staying skinny for her husband'  y/n ate in silence as hanajima sorrowfully stared at her 

"what are you eating it looks awful" she said sympathy seeping into her tone y/n laughed "it is my mom has me on a diet" she murmured embarrassed while finishing the lunch. The latter shook her head offering her some meat on her chopsticks "Take it this is real food you poor poor thing" 

"sorry I can't eat it " y/n replied apologetically Uotani sensed the tension in the air and changed the subject . "What are you going to do once we graduate?" She asked as they talked about jobs. "A doctor and then when I marry the company will go to my husband and I will be a stay at home wife or his assistant" y/n sighed 

"Huh? Why are you giving up your company? " uotani questioned and y/n shrugged not really knowing the answer herself "I don't know but that a the plan" she smiled 

"why obey when you want something different?" Hatsuharu asked "because sohoma that is what will work best" she said and he shrugged "call me Haru" y/n stood "I must get going thank you for inviting me I had fun" they nodded  a chorus of "see you laters"  were said before she climbed down the roof

That was fun. Y/n thought and  smiled to herself. My parents must never know about this.  The last time you kept secrets didn't end so well her brain retorted bringing up memories from when she used to sneak and learn martial arts and then got caught only to be punished for a whole year.

•••
It was after classes and it was the end of th day and it was time for everyone to go home. "hey l/n  are you walking alone?" Asked Tohru coming to fall into step besides her y/n nodded "yes" she frowned "would you like me to walk with you?" She offered anxiously and y/n shook her head "no thank you honda" y/n politely declined.

"ill walk with you" Haru's voice said from behind her, y/n turned to him with a small shake of her head and a grateful smile "No need Haru" he put his hands in his pockets tilting his head "Nah me and Momiji are heading that way anyway" he replied lazily 

"Alright then"  y/n agreed watching as momiji excitedly moved his hand while he told little stories the whole way. Y/n  came to a stop a block from her house. "thanks for walking me" she bowed "sure no biggie"  Haru  shrugged and Momiji's eyes sparkled Maybe we could do this everyday!" 

Panic surged through y/n's body as she quickly shut down the idea "sorry but my parents don't particularly like me being friends with people so Im going to have to pass on that one" she told them before walking the rest of  the way to her house , it was empty making y/n breathing out a sigh of relief, she could finally take that nap 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 683 63
Fruits basket X reader Akitos sibling Your Akitos sibling and you love the zodiacs with all your heart. They love you just as much as the next perso...
274K 8.5K 43
[Y/n] Honda is Tohru's adopted sister. She never knew who her real family was nor did it matter to her. She had Tohru and Kyoko, so she was happy. Bu...
96.4K 1.3K 11
"I'd cross heaven and earth just to hold you close." IN WHICH no matter how much the three of them love each other, the end of them is enviable OR IN...
69K 2.1K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...